Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************************************************************************************

He kept her sliding up and down his shaft. Rebecca moaned from the sight of his large cock plummeting in and out of her mouth. Her father shuddered from the sensation. "Easy now. You don't want Daddy to come already. Do you?" He smiled.

She shook her head "no."

"That's my girl. Suck it." his head fell back. "You're so good at this, baby."

Several minutes later he pulled her tight against his as his cock launched volleys of cum down her throat. Rebecca grabbed his ass and pulled him into her as hard as she could. Working to get every last bit of his seed into her mouth.

"Ah!" Rebecca gasped.

Dad fell back onto his left elbow as he stroked her cheek. "Are you alright, baby?"

"Ooohh I'm perfect, Daddy!" Rebecca smiled.

He gripped her gently by the hair and moved her up and onto the bed. I think it's time we finished what we started in the kitchen.

She lay back on the bed and spread her muscular legs for him. She was soaking wet but he ran the pads of his fingers over her crotch. Her hips began to move with his hand. Once he had his fill he positioned himself over her.

Dad worked his way in pushing through and pausing for just a moment. Then he quickly plunged to the hilt. "Ahhhh!" She gasped.

"Too much?" He asked as he pulled her close and kissed her.

"You can be a real bastard sometimes, Dad." She grunted out as he gave her deep long grinding thrusts.

"I know. I'm sorry. Sometimes I just can't help it. You girls are just so damned intoxicating."

They continued kissing until the rubbing of her clit against his crotch. Along with his huge cock hitting everything that had never been hit before. Suddenly made Rebecca yell a hard body quaker of an orgasm.

Dad propped himself up with his hands near her shoulders while long stroking into her. Rebecca began to thrust back at him.

"Very good, baby girl."

"Mm hm." She whined out.

"After all the times I imagined doing this. It never occurred to me it would be THIS good."

"How many times have you thought about this?"

"Hundreds. Ever since you started Track."

"Really!?" She looked at him with huge shocked eyes.

He nodded. "I liked seeing you in spandex."

"You wanted to fuck me back then?"

"Oh yes. How could I not? You're body is perfection.

She was having trouble catching her breath. "I thought you... wanting to fuck... was from the wreck."

"The wreck didn't make we want to fuck you girls. It just made me realize I needed to get to it."

Rebecca interjected, "All those times..." Her hips started moving faster. "...you wanted to fuuuuu..."

She held onto him tight as her body rocked again. After a few of her jerks Dad wound up firing another few rounds of his own. They held each other through the spasm and the twitchs.

When they recovered she looked at her father. "You want my ass. Don't you?"

"Baby. I don't think..."

She was shaking her head. "That's why you took it first thing. Right?"

He licked his lips. "Yes. But..."

"I was surprised when you didn't fuck my ass this morning. I could feel how deep you were when we woke up."

He shook his head this time. "You were soreYou ARE sore."

She kissed him. "I want you to have it."

"Baby..."

"I mean it. It makes me feel good to give you what you need."

She leaned away far enough to get the bottle of oil. "Here. Put this on."

"...I really want to do this but are you SURE?"

She nodded. "Just, hold me tight when you do it."

Dad pulled himself out of his youngest daughter and ran a line of oil down the shaft of his dick. He put the bottle back and rubbed the oil around to get a good coating on his shaft. Rebecca winced when he began to push the head in.

"You're sure you want to do this?"

She gave several fast nods. "Just don't let me weasel out of it. Like you do."

He laughed.

"Don't laugh. Claud and Dani always make fun of how you spoil me. And they're right. But not this time. You promise?"

He shook his head again. "I promise."

"I mean it. Go ahead." He pushed in a little farther. "Fuuuu huuuu huuuuck." She groaned as he kept pushing.

"Baby?.."

Her eyes were shut tight. "Don't stop." She grunted. "Oooowwwwe keep going, Daddy."

His head eventually slipped in past her discomfort.

"Shit that stings." He slid in farther. "Mmmm." She looked at him. "All the way in please." He kept going until he bottomed out. "Ah..." She gave a nod. "Yeah, that's it." He slid out slowly and then back.

"You're positive you can take this." He asked as he slid out again

She kissed him. "You fuck my tired little ass until your satisfied."

He smiled. "Baby, I'm never going to be satisfied."

She kissed him again and smiled. "Then I'm going to die a very sore and very well fucked young lady." With that she bucked her ass at him as he slid back in.

"Ohhhh that's good." He commented as she began to push her hips to meet his down strokes.

He held her head in his hands as he watched her during their fuck. "You're such a good daughter." He said before he kissed her.

She held him in the kiss as she forced her hips at him again and again. She whimpered and moaned throughout their love making as Dad built speed and power in his thrusts. She had to break the kiss to scream out an orgasm a few times. But she always drug him back into the embrace.

When he finally broke to yell out as his juices flooded her guts. She held him tight.

"Did you need more, Daddy?"

"No, baby."

She kissed him. "You're lying. I can feel it twitching and growing because I asked."

He looked like he didn't know what to say.

"Fuck my ass, Daddy. And don't let me whine my way out of it."

He wrapped his right arm around her and held the back of her head with his left as he lifted her up onto his lap. She tucked her head into his shoulder as he bounced her hard up and down on his cock.

"Don't stop, Daddy! No matter how much I beg!"

He laid into her even harder. Her groans and whimpers turned to wails and cries. Until all that rubbing against her clit made her cum all over her father. Dad, feeling her wetness, shot off again before collapsing forward with her.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." She kept whispering over and over while he held her tight.

"We have to stop."

No, Daddy. Just one more. Just one more." She said as she shook her head.

But they passed out while trying to catch their breath.

The end.

Hayden D. Linder