Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got back to his story as his thrusts into Rebecca's throat increased.

"Claudia put her hands on my thighs as I jammed my cock in and out of her mouth. She moaned over and over as I did it. I don't know how long it had been since she'd had a man's dick in her mouth. But the look of lust on her face told me she wasn't complaining about how I was treating her."

"Drool and my pre-cum were flowing down her chin and across her magnificent breasts. Her top was soaked after only a few minutes. But she kept sucking and slobbering on me. Soon, I pulled her hard against me and launched several huge volleys of cum down her throat. Claudia just kept sucking and sucking until I had nothing left to shoot. She slid me out of her mouth. Then gripped my shaft tight with her right hand and squeezed out an ounce of cum from my shaft. "

"She looked at me and said, "This is so fucked up, Dad."

"Then she sucked my head into her mouth to suck out the remnant. Then popped me out and did it again. "I hope no one catches us doing this." She whined just before sucking the cum out of me again."

"She kept that up until she was sure she had drunk it all."

"I grabbed her by the hair and slowly spun her around onto her hands and knees. I pulled her bottoms off and began to rub my cock on her soaking wet slit."

"How are you still hard?"

"I laughed. "Best - coma - EVER!"

"The expression she showed me as she looked over her shoulder? Definitely incredulous."

"Ever since that car wreck..." I went on. "He's bigger, longer and stays hard at the drop of a hat." I said as I began to force my way into her."

"She - was - tight. I had to slowly stretch her out. Claudia had lowered her head and gently pushed back every time I pushed in. I could tell she was trying to relax to take it but as I got closer I could hear her whining."

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Ah." She ended with a whimper. Then she gasped as I slid all the way in until I bumped into her cervix. Mmmm."

"With my grip on her hips I was able to slide her back and forth at a nice comfortable pace. I pulled my T-shirt off and threw it on the bed."

"That feels so good." Then she looked back at me. "This is so wrong. Mm. Ah. You're so big." I watched as her head fell forward and her hips moved up and down quickly. But when the mini-orgasm was over she looked back. "We have to stop."

"I laughed and nodded."

"I mean it, Daddy." She stated just before her head fell forward again. "You're big, thick, incestuous Daddy cock has got to stop feeling so good." Her ass began to wiggle left and right. "So wrong." She moaned as I kept slowly fucking her."

"I picked up my pace with just a bit more of a dig at the end of each thrust. Poor little Claudia could only manage a few grunts and groans as I worked her up to speed. She has a thicker ass than you and Danielle so the smacking of our flesh made a heavenly sound in the small room. A little faster and the smacking was accompanied by some lovely grunts from your sister."

"Every time I drove into her she'd give me a, "Uh. Ung. Uh. Ermf. Ung. OH."

"Her rear began to shake up and down. Faster than I'd seen it do before."

"Yes.Yeah.Yeah.Yes.Yes.Yes.Yeah! Yeah! YEAH!YEAH!YEAH!YEAH!YEAH!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh..."

"I fucked her through her orgasm as her body went limp and fell to the floor. My grip on her waist was the only thing keeping her up. She felt soooo - damned - good. Then she popped back up onto her hands and looked at me."

"Put it in my mouth!" She said with scared eyes."

"I took a breath and forced myself to slow down to a grind. "What?"

"Please, Daddy?" She looked at my cock sliding into her before looking back at me. "If you cum in me..." She licked her lips nervously."

"I looked down as I pulled her back onto me. Even now her sweet ass would flare up to greet me as I slid in and tuck under a little as I slid out. I looked at her but didn't speak. I just kept up our slow wonderful grind."

"Please, Daddy?" She whined. She looked at my cock again. "You're gonna knock me up." She pouted at me and shook her head. "You don't want to knock up your baby girl."

"Then she gasped as her eyes got huge. I knew she could feel it. >I< could feel it. My cock SWELLED inside of her."

"OH. Daddy?" She looked down at me fucking her again. "You {want} to fill me up?" Then she moaned as her ass shook again. "Mm! You want to put a baby in your own daughter? Ah. You wanna spray your incestuous load all over my insides. Uh." She went down to her elbows. "This is sick, Daddy. Mm." Her ass began to shimmy slowly left and right. "Oh. You can't do this." She whined. "Mm. Mm. You can't breed me like an animal. Ah."

"I sped up. And listened to her whine and complain as I did."

"No, Daddy. Mm mm. We have to stop, ah. The same cock that, ung, made me, erm, is gonna mm mm uh ah ohhhhhhhh."

"And when I spewed inside of her she came again. Both of us were twitching and thrashing so badly that we almost fell over. I looked down when I regained my senses to see her laying with her shoulders on the floor. Her ass was still up in the air but her head was turned to her right so she could look back at me."

"She whimpered a complaining grunt just before she hyper declined her back. Making it almost vertical from her hips. The angle was too awkward for me to keep my hold on her hips so I gripped both of her ass cheeks firmly."

"You're a bad daddy." She sulked. "I can feel your cum creeping deeper into me."

"I kept sliding back and forth in her pussy. "Aw, baby. That's not the worst of it." I said as I slapped her right cheek hard."

"AH!"

"Then I slapped her left."

"MM!"

"I have to be sure."

"Sure about what?" She asked with a slight shake of her head."

"Sure that I knocked you up." She replied with a whimper. "I'm gonna dump another two loads in you before I let you out of this room." I finished as I started to fuck her a little faster."

"Daddy!?" She said before she glanced at the window and then back at me. "We can't stay away that long."

"Smack!"

"Ow."

"Smack!"

"Owey."

"I took firm grips of her ass cheeks now."

"Someone's going to wonder where we got off to."

"Smack!"

"Ow ow ow."

"Smack!"

"Erm."

"You just make sure you don't spill a drop of my cum."

"Her ass began to shake up and down again. "Yes sir." She whined. As she came back up to her elbows. She kept her ass presented to me as she continued to look over her shoulder at me."

"I got faster but she kept her eye contact with me. "I can't believe we're doing this." She said."

"You want me to stop?"

"I don't..." Her head fell forward. I got a few moans out of her but she didn't speak for several minutes. I got faster and her head came back up. "You're gonna tear me open."

"I kept fucking her fast but started giving a good shove at the end of each drive."

"AH! AH! AH! Are you trying to ruin me!? AH! AH!"

"I laughed. "Just giving my baby girl the attention she deserves."

"I ended with a hard push against her cervix and then started fucking her as fast as I could. Her head fell again as she was just trying to hang in there. I could see several small orgasms speed through her as we fucked. But when I finally shot my second load into her, she gave a grunt of relief that was palpable. She fell to her shoulders again and slowly super declined her back."

"I rubbed her back as I fucked her at a much slower speed."

"Her eyes were closed as she was mumbling gibberish."

"You going to sleep, baby?"

"Huh?" She looked at me with bleary eyes."

"It took her a moment to get back up on her elbows. "Please go easy, Dad." She whispered."

"I gripped her hips again. "You want to take it slow this time?"

"She nodded. "I'm really sore."

"Alright, baby." I soothed. "But it is starting to get dark."

"She glanced out the window and nodded before hanging her head."

"It was almost dusk. So we still had some time. "You still want to go slow?"

"Yes, sir." She moaned."

"We knelt there, doing a slow drill as my cock sloshed in and out of her. I could smell the cum in her."

"She moaned periodically as we worked our way through the third and final time for the night. I watched her as even in fatigue she was having little climaxes. Eventually, I pulled her tight against me. She groaned, but I filled her once more."

We knelt there. Exhausted. For several minutes. I could still hear the party going on outside.

"How?.. How am I... gonna keep all of this cum... from leaking on my floor?" I grabbed my T-shirt. Pulled out of her. And stuffed my shirt in her crotch to stop the flow. "What are you going to wear?"

"It's a pool party. I'll tell em I couldn't find my shirt. Just throw it in the dirty's when you get a chance." With that I helped her stand up and picked up her bikini bottoms."

"Check the hall." She ordered."

"When I saw that it was clear, I hustled her to the Master bathroom and locked the door. "We need a quick shower." I said."

"OK. But no screwing around." I looked at her. "I'm serious. I'm pretty sure what we just did was illegal in this state."

"Yeah it was." I smiled.

"She hit me in the arm. "No, REALLY, you asshole."

"OK. OK." I pulled her close and kissed her deep."

"Stop." She said as she pulled away. I kissed her again and slipped my right hand between her cheeks to finger the outside of her asshole. "Dad!?"

"Do you want to get sodomized in that shower?"

"She bit her lip. "Yes and no."

"More "yes" or more "no?"

"She licked her lips. "No. We're going to get caught."

"Alright, then shut up and stop giving orders. It makes me want to do things to you."

"She nodded. We threw the dirty clothes in the hamper. I dropped my jeans and drawers. AND we jumped in for a quick shower. Washing her tits was fun but I wanted more time to enjoy them. She kept hitting me. Though I still argue she spent way more time than was needed on cleaning my dick."

"We dried off and got dressed. I put my clothes back on and she got me a plain T-shirt from Carl's side of the dresser. She threw on some tan slacks. A black silk collared button up blouse with a pair of black flats."

"Annnd done." I announced."

"Riiiiight." She smiled. "Now to see if anyone notices my HUGE FUCKING LIMP!" She yelled as she ushered me to the door."

"No one noticed. I couldn't believe it. The kids were still in the pool. It was finally dark and everyone was still chatting away. Carl was deep into some conversation with his friends, Kelly and Stan. They were neighbors across the street with a son named Jeremy. Who was currently in the pool."

"It was several moments before the Grand-babies came running from the pool to give me and Claudia hugs. We tried to fend them off but as the only two dry people at the party, they just knew we needed soaking wet hugs."

"We sat next to each other at the patio table and had something to eat while talking to the neighbors. A couple of hours later we drug the children from the pool. Got them dried off and ready for bed. By this point it was late and people started making their excuses to go. I helped Claudia clean up. While Carl started putting food away along with the help of a few volunteers. But soon I had to make my own excuses."

"I said my goodbyes to Carl and others."

"I'll walk you out, Dad."

"I smiled at her and nodded."

"Once we were outside I took her hand and slipped off to the side of the house just passed the Air Conditioner. Back into the dark corner near the privacy fence."

"Really? You haven't had enough?" She laughed in a whisper."

"I smiled, shook my head and pushed her up against the house. Then pulled myself against her and gave her a deep, slow kiss. I rubbed my hands up her sides until I could squeeze her breasts. She moaned into my mouth. I continue to squeeze feeling her start to grind against me. I unbuttoned the top of her blouse and pulled the sides apart to expose her nipples."

"As I began to suckle I felt her hand cup the back of my head. "I know where you're going with this." She whispered."

"Do you now?" I asked before switching to her other breast."

"Yes, Father." She said in a rather sultry voice. "Please be gentle when you do it."

"I grinned at her before drawing her into a deep kiss. I felt her smile knowingly as I pulled the zipper on the back of her slacks down. I slipped my hand inside her pants and began to rub and grip her cheek."

"Mm." She moaned in a worried tone."

"But her hips began to slowly buck at me. I broke off the kiss to tug her slacks and panties down to her ankles. Stopping for a few minutes to lick her vagina. Circling her clit slowly a few times. And burying my tongue inside of her. I felt her hands on my head as I licked her slowly. I unfastened my jeans and pulled them out of the way to free my cock."

"Thanks for having us over! Jeremy had a blast!" I heard from the sidewalk in front of the house."

"Claudia froze ridged as stone, not realizing we were shrouded in darkness. I kept licking her as we watched Stan walk Jeremy back home. When she relaxed again, I rose and rubbed the head of my dick across her slit. She looked nervously from my cock up to my face."

"Gentle. Right?" She asked."

"I slowly pushed my way into her. "I promise, baby. I just need a little more of you to get me through the night." Her face scrunched up as my head worked its way into her pussy. I kissed her again but she gave a grumbly moan as I did it."

"You're such a bad father." I smiled as I slid all the way in. She pushed away from me lightly. In an attempt to buy herself more time. I kissed her once more as she slowly came down the rest of the way on my cock. "A bad, bad father." She kissed back."

"I gripped her ass with both hands and began a slow gentle stroking with her. She whined and whimpered but she kept kissing me."

"We screwed slowly against the side of her house. Sometimes she would break our kiss long enough to tell me what a horrible role model I was. And how I should be grateful she wasn't pressing charges. But that sweet little pussy of hers never stopped moving to great my thrusts. After many many many minutes I felt her grip me tight and bury her face into the crook of my neck. Her body trembled and I could feel her wetness soak us both. A few strokes later and I pulled her ass painfully tight against me as I finished inside her."

"You alright?" I asked."

"She licked her lips. "I'm so sore, that last stroke kind of hurt."

"I nodded and kissed her. "Did you like it?" I asked as I pulled her against me again."

"Ah!" She grunted in surprise. The expression on her face told me there was some discomfort. I kept her tight against me but started to give her some slow micro thrusts into her tired pussy."

"Do - you - like - it?" I whispered."

"She licked her lips and nodded."

"I squeezed her ass hard and gave her harder little thrusts."

"Do you like hurting me, Daddy?" She whimpered."

"Yeah. But only because you let me." I kissed her again but pulled her ass against me even tighter."

"She gasped out of our kiss. "It's making your dick so big." She kissed me again. "Please don't fuck me hard. I can't take it."

"I'm not sure how long we stayed like that. Kissing, whispering and grinding but at some point, "Come here." I heard Carl say."

"I looked over to see him throw Kelly against the wall closer to the front of the house."

"Are you crazy? Stan could see us."

"He's watching T.V. and you know it." He said as he flipped up her skirt and pulled her panties aside."

"I covered Claudia's mouth before she could say anything. She looked murder at me but I shook my head. "You have your Father's dick inside you right now. You're doing fine. Let him have his fun." I whispered."

"She stopped struggling but still fumed at me."

"I was praying the God damned AC would kick on but the fucker just sat there. Nice and quiet like. Unlike Claudia. Whose grumbling should have been heard by the two paramours up front. Carl stuffed it into Kelly and fucked her hard against the house. No finesse."

"Kid fucks like a teenager." I whispered."

"I slipped my other hand down to Claud's clit and slowly stroked it as I began giving her small thrusts. She stopped grumbling and instead looked at me with "You gotta be shitting me!" eyes."

"Fuck that guy. Focus on us."

"She rolled her eyes at me but I felt her start to pump towards me lightly. A few minutes later I heard Kelly and Carl cum on each other. Claud and I kept grinding while they made themselves presentable. They kissed goodbye and Kelly headed across the street while Carl went inside. I removed my hand from Claudia's mouth."

"That piece of shit!" She whispered.

"You're screwing a guy with a huge dick AND he knows how to use it. Why are you upset?"

"She pointed to the spot where her husband had been copulating with her neighbor. "Because that fucker hasn't screwed >me< in almost two years!" She caught her breath. "Easy, Daddy." She said as she gripped my shoulders. "Easy. Please." I slowed my pace and moved my hands to rub and massage her tits. "Mmmm. I mean, how long has he been boinking her? Ahhh."

"Her hips were starting to come back to life. "Do you care?" I waited for her to give me an answer but she looked unsure. "OK. What do you want to do about it?"

"This time she shook her head. "OK. Then let's enjoy this and worry about Carl tomorrow. Sound good?" I asked as I interlaced my fingers with hers and stretched her arms up above her head."

"Her hips moved faster. "Yeah." She smiled then kissed me."

"I thought you were worried about me being too rough."

"She shook her head. "Not now." She pumped her hips harder and whimpered. "Tear me up." She kissed me again. "I don't want to be able to walk tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am. I hammered her against the wall."

"OW! OW! OW! Fuck! OW! Shit!" I stopped drilling her. "OK. OK, I was wrong. I'm already not gonna be able to walk." She laughed. "I'm sorry, Dad."

"Don't be." I smiled at her and gave her a kiss. "I'd prefer a nice slow grind anyway."

"I slid my hands down to her ass while she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. We made out for a few moments until I slowly but firmly pulled her ass into me. She whimpered, which made my cock grow which made her gasp."

"Ah." She grimaced and bit her lip. "You really do enjoy hurting me." She whispered as she forced herself to thrust firmly back at me several times. "Uh."

"You seem to like it as well." I said as I kissed her again."

"Ow. I like what it, mm, does to you."

"Then maybe..." I began to give her just a "bit" more length in my thrusts."

"Ahh." She lightly wailed as her head fell back to bump the wall."

"I could feel her increasing her hips motion too. "Maybe I should see how hard I can fuck you..."

"Fuuuu ah."

"...and still make you like it."

"Ha ah uh." She said as I started giving her half light strokes. I kept it slow."

"Claud took her hands off of me and braced her palms against the wall for leverage."

"I saw tears start to flow and realized I'd better not drag this out anymore. I slid my left arm behind her to support her weight and strummed her clit gently. She moaned softly but quickly built to a nice little orgasm."

"I eased her down from her high then eased her down off of me and kissed her. Once she was able to stand on her own, I helped her get dressed."

"I told her she should probably treat Carl like nothing happened until she could decide what she wants to do. When she agreed I kissed her goodbye and drove home."

"Now that we're all caught up." He looked down at his youngest child. "You ready to show me how tough that athletic little body of yours really is?" She nodded just before he gripped her head and began to fuck her mouth properly.