Insatiable at Work Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She responded, "I know...I'm bratty...but I wanna make out with my husband while he rides you. This's so fucking hot!"

I don't think I ever answered...because I had this amazing closeup of puffy lips, glistening with sex; they were spread just wide enough to show a deep crimson slit, her tiny little pussy opening. From the sound of things, they were making-out pretty heavy, when she lowered herself over my lips. Trying to get my tongue deep, I tipped my head back some. I spread her with my fingers, teased her clit and dipped my tongue inside. My lips enveloped the little bud and nursed, till it completely emerged from its hoodie.

Between the crazy cowboy fuck and face-sitting, there was a constant moaning. There was no doubt...pleasure was mounting, and it would all end in shared ecstasy.

She moaned "Do my clit...that's it...ahhhh...ahhhh...mmmmmm...make it happy...yeah...yeah...yeah...happy clit...suck it...sweetie, suck it!"

She squirmed over my face and moaned, while I did exactly that...keeping a steady stimulus on her clit. Bryan had almost taken over, slamming his ass down over my dick. Fucking his ass hard-as-shit, he started cumming...he shot all over Tara, spraying her belly and up into her tits. Eventually he slid off and laid on the bed, next to me. With his big smile, he said, "Fuck! That was four days...a four-day load! Great ride, dude...great fuckin' ride!"

"Mmmmm...all that seed...ahhhh...ahhhh...right behind ya, babe...cumming too...Rob...Rob...Rob...that's...that's it...cumming...cumming!" Her whole body shuddered with pleasure...she was right where she wanted to be...much of her world was here, in bed. She was making love with the two men she adored most.

Completely out of breath, she rolled off to the other side, snuggling into my body. At that moment, I was barely aware of anything except my own needs, I grabbed for my steely, hard dick and jacked for all I was worth. It felt good in my hand; there are times when it feels so good to stroke yourself...and this was one of those times. Tara was on one side and Bryan on the other; they were rubbing my chest and snuggling into my body. "Cum for us, sweetie...cum hard for us...shoot that load...yeah...shoot it...shoot that load!" With a massive groan, I sprayed over my belly, "Fuckkkk! Cumming...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...good...that's good...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkkkk!"

It was calm, and our hot bodies pressed together; they swung their arms over to hug me tighter.

Content in the warm embrace, I was breathing heavy and enjoying the orgasm buzz. I opened my eyes to see her smiling; I touched her cheek and we kissed. I noticed she started tearing-up a little, "Oh god! I love you two!"

"You okay, baby girl?"

"Yeah, I'm just really happy...this makes me so happy. Its happy tears...you know?"

Bryan smiled, "I hope so, because I can't imagine living without both of you."

Then they reached over and rubbed the creamy warmth over my skin, eventually clasping their hands and coming to rest in the sticky bond.

Tara kissed me again, "Love my two boys...my husband and my co- husband...love you both!"

"I think happiness is having two hot men!"

Bryan was quick to add, "No its more like...happiness is two hot men and a smokin hot woman!"

12