Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Part two of my transformation into a PnP Cum Dump.
3.3k words
4.35
8.3k
12
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 2.

Turning Point -- From No Reciprocation Top to PnP Cum Dump Power Bottom

All sexual acts described in this story are between consenting adults over 18 years of age.

It was 2:00 AM. I was at the gay bathhouse The Chute in Phoenix, Arizona. This happened in late 1999.

I had met a new friend, Henry. He offered me party favors and that kicked off my second ever "party and play" session of wanton slutty anonymous sex as a hungry bottom cum slut. After getting me spun he fucked me first, and then we opened the door to his room and I got fucked by three strangers. All three of them came in me. This was the second time I ever took cum in my ass. The first time was also when I was partaking of party favors, when I still lived in Tucson.

Henry and I had already planned on leaving the baths again in a couple of hours to hang out at his place until his connection was available so I could get my own supply of party favors.

He was ready to take a break and chill, but I had just smoked some more Tina and was ready to look for more cock. The halls and various rooms at the Chute were all dimly lit. There was techno type music playing on speakers throughout the whole place.

I decided to go rinse off in the shower. There were a few guys in the showers when I went in there. I chose a shower across form one guy and next to another guy. The first guy was a white guy, probably around 30-35ish. He had a beard that was neatly trimmed. He had a bit of a gut but otherwise a decent body. His cock wasn't awake, but I could see that he was circumcised. He had fairly thick reddish body hair on his chest, arms and legs.

The other guy was a Latino guy, probably around my (middle to late 20s). He was uncut. His cock was awake but not hard. He had a nice chest and arms, not too much body hair.

If not for the party favors making me bold and reckless, I might have been content to shower in awkward silence. But Ms. Tina made me bold, so I asked the guy what they had been up to tonight. The white guy said he had been out drinking with friends and decided to stop by on his way home. The Latino guy said pretty much same for him. They didn't know each other, they were just both taking a shower at the same time.

They asked me what I had been up to. I said that I had been here for a bit, with a friend, but my friend was tired and taking a break.

There were dispensers of body wash attached to the walls. I squirted some in my hands and lathered up my chest and stomach, then my ass. I turned away from them as I washed my cheeks and then my asshole. I didn't go overboard with it, but I wanted to give them a look to try to gauge interest.

I made a joke about the soap dispenser.

"I guess they have those so nobody has to worry about dropping the soap in here."

They chuckled. The white guy said that this would be a bad place to drop the soap.

"Or maybe a great to drop it, depending on what you are into." I caught his eye and held his gaze for a minute.

We all turned off our showers and started toweling off. The Latino guy asked me if I had a locker or a room. I said I had a locker. He said he did too.

"I have a room." the white guy offered.

"Maybe we should all go hang out there for a bit..."

I couldn't gauge how comfortable either of them were with negotiating a hook up. Turns out that they were more comfortable than I thought now that I had broken the ice, so to speak.

"I'm a top." white guy offered. The other guy said he was too.

"I'm a bottom. Should we go have some fun?" I was already thinking I might add two more guys to my collection for the night. They were game and we followed the white guy to his room. On the way told them my name was Jack. They were Stan and Julio.

We found Stan's room. Once we were all inside we dropped our towels. Julio was already semi erect. Stan's cock was now awake. Stan rummaged around in a gym bag on the floor and produced a bottle of lube, a couple bottles of poppers and a small zipped nylon case. He also produced a penis pump. I was very excited by the direction this was going.

I knelt down and took Julio's cock in my mouth. The skin on his penis was soft and smooth. He was semi erect, so a bit of the head of his cock poked out of his foreskin. Stan handed me a bottle of poppers. Opened it and heard the little noise a brand new bottle makes the firs time it is opened. I took a couple of sniffs and offered them to Julio. He took a couple of sniffs and handed them back to me. Julio's cock was turning out to be pretty impressive. It was straight and thick and at least 7". I had more poppers and then tried to deep throat him. I was already getting much better at that, and I was able to swallow him completely.

"Fuuuck that feels good man."

"You have a great cock" I turned to Stan, not wanting to leave our host out. He had put on a black rubber cockring. He was stroking himself while he watched me suck Julio's cock.

"Your turn." I took Stan into my mouth. It was getting thicker and longer quickly now. I tried the trick of making my mouth into a little penis pump and he seemed to like that. He was thicker than Julio buy about 50% but not as long, probably about 6.5". All and all, I was very excited to be in a room with two beautiful hard cocks all to myself.

"Do you guys party?" Stan's question made my ears perk up. I waited to see what Julio would say.

"Sure man." Stan looked at me next.

"You bet your ass." I said. "Or maybe bet my ass I should say." I don't know if I was actually funny or just on drugs and thinking I was funny, but both of them seemed to appreciate the "joke".

Stan picked up his little nylon case and opened it. From it he produced a meth pipe, a baggie and a torch. He loaded some dope in the bowl and fired up the torch. He melted the dope and took a big hit. He leaned towards me and I accepted the shotgun hit. I held it in and then gave it to Julio. We took turns having the hit from the pipe and sharing it around. My high was once again kicked into high gear.

When were all flying, Stan picked up the penis pump. He explained that sometimes he had a hard time getting hard when he partied, so he had this just in case. He demonstrated how it worked. Soon his cock was significantly longer and thicker. He showed me how there was actually a ruler etched onto the cylinder. How his cock was a bit more than 7.5". It was also VERY thick.

I grabbed his bottle of lube and the open bottle of poppers and told him that the host should have the first turn if he wanted. Stan gave the pump to Julio. I asked Stan how he wanted me. He asked me what I liked. I knelt on the edge of the bed and assumed the position. Julio sat next to me and got himself set up with the pump. Stan handed him a cock ring and then positioned himself behind me. I had already put some lube on my ass. I handed the bottle back to to Stan and hit the poppers.

Soon I felt my new favorite sensation -- a big, warm, thick cock being pressed against my asshole. I looked at Julio to see how he was progressing. He showed me that he was now a bit past 8.5" and thicker than before. Stan noticed as well.

As Stans cock passed through my sphincter and started sliding up my ass he asked me if I thought I could handle all this cock.

"With party favors this good you should be asking if you guys can handle all this ass." I reached back and spread my cheeks and pushed back hard against Stan. Between his thrust into me and me pushing back against him, he was soon balls deep on the first stroke.

Julio was watching Stan burry himself in me and slowly stroking his cock. I told him I wanted to suck him. We all shifted around on the bed so that Stan could fuck me from behind and I could suck Julio's cock at the same time.

Stan felt amazing in my ass. I was so overcome with lust that I was able to swallow all of Julio's cock. I was in slut heaven. All I needed was for them to high-five and it would be a perfect Eiffel Tower.

Since they both had just arrived I didn't know whether they would be ready to cum or whether they would want to hold back and see what else was available before deciding when to cum.

I decided to just let myself follow wherever Ms. Tina led me and hope that I would be lucky and they would decide to give me their cum.

Stan's cock was pumping in and out of my hungry hole. Every so often he would stop. I don't know whether he was trying to catch his breath or trying to hold back from cumming. He stopped and asked Julio if he wanted a turn.

Julio took his place behind me. I gave him the lube. As Julio prepared to fuck me, I asked Stan if he wanted me to suck him. He said he didn't want to accidentally cum yet. For a moment my hopes that I would get his cum fell. But only for a moment.

"Can I cum inside you?" I told Stan that that was exactly where I wanted him to cum. I was quickly figuring out that, for guys that partied with Tina, condoms were not a thing. But it did seem to be the proper etiquette to ask before dumping a load in someone's ass.

Julio had heard our conversation and started fucking me harder and faster I told him that I loved the feeling of his big, uncut cock in my ass. I asked him if he wanted to cum inside me. He told me that he was going to fill my ass with his cum. I looked at Stan to see if he showed any hesitation at having Julio's sloppy seconds. My unspoken question was quickly answered.

"After you cum in him I'm going to add my load on top of yours." We all seemed to think that was an awesome idea.

Julio was down to his short strokes and I knew I was about to get his cum. I squeezed him as hard as I could with my ass muscles so that I could feel his cock throb as he shot his load. I wasn't disappointed. His cock pulsed four or five times and I knew that each pulse meant a spurt of cum deep in my ass. He stayed still inside me and stroked the bottom of his cock, milking out the last of his cum.

Finally he pulled out. I asked him to let me lick him clean. As I sucked his cock into my mouth, it was starting to soften but was still large and lovely. I sucked and licked him to clean him.

Stan was behind me, already buried to the base of his cock in my ass. Right away I knew that I wouldn't have to wait long for him to cum. He started fucking hard and fast right away. He was no longer teasing me or himself. He was using my ass to milk the cum out of his cock.

I asked him if he liked fucking me after Julio already shot a load in me. Stan responded by moaning that he was cumming and again I gripped the cock inside me as hard as I could with my ass, wanting to feel as much as I could. Stan's cock was so thick that I could feel the head of his cock swell inside me and then the pulses along the shaft. Once again I knew that multiple jets of hot sperm were shooting deep inside my ass.

"Yeah. Give me your cum. That feels so fucking good." Stan eventually pulled out and I cleaned him up with my mouth.

Julio thanked us both for a good time and left. I asked Stan if he had the time and found out that I had about 30 minutes before I needed to meet Henry. I asked Stan if he minded if I hung out for a minute. He offered me a cigarette and we both smoked. He asked me if I would be interested in hooking up again. I told him I would definitely be interested. He gave me his phone number and asked for mine. I hesitated. I was caught between maintaining my usual "security" measures to keep my gay cruising life secret from my family and friends and being able make sure I could hook up with this stud again.

I told him that I was careful about giving out my number because I was closeted. He said he was too. He gave me his mobile number and promised that he would be super discrete. I decided to take a chance and gave him my real name and my home number. I told him that if he called and got the machine or my brother answered, to just say that he was worked with me and was calling about switching shifts. I told him I was a waiter/bartender so that he would know the context. [Author's note, back in 1999 not everyone had a mobile phone yet]. I told him that I lived in Scottsdale and was happy to find out that he did too. I told him I had to go find my ride and that I hoped to see him again soon.

I went back to Henry's room and knocked on the door. He asked who it was and I told him it was me. He let me in and asked if I was ready to go. He got dressed and gathered up his stuff. He followed me to my locker and I got dressed too. We headed out to the parking lot. He had been dropped off by a friend, so I was driving to his house. We stopped at a convenience store. He wanted some snacks and a slushie. I wasn't hungry at all, but I was super thirsty, so I got a bunch of Gatorade and sodas.

His apartment wasn't too far from the Chute. It was about 4:00 AM when we got home. We went inside. Another guy was laying on a couch in the living room and watching gay porn. Henry introduced me to his roommate. We went back to Henry's room. He told me we could call his connection around 10:00 AM or so and he hoped that wasn't too long to wait. I told him I was happy to hang out. I rehydrated with Gatorade.

Henry asked if I would be interested in having him shave my ass and balls. I told him I had never done it before but was willing to try. He got out a couple of disposable razors and shave cream. he had me lay on a towel on his bed and hold my legs up to my chest. He gently applied some shave cream in the crack of my ass and around my asshole and quickly and expertly shaved me.

Next he used some clippers to trim my pubic hair short and then lathered up my cock and balls and shave those too. When he was done, He handed me a hand mirror and told me to check out the results. I liked the way my cock looked with the trimmed pubic hair and the shaft and balls shaved. He told me to check out my asshole. He held apart my cheeks so I could position the mirror to admire his handiwork. My asshole was puffy. and I could see a trickle of cum running out of me. Unlike the first time I got fucked bareback I had not pushed out the cum yet.

"Your ass is gorgeous. What a pretty little hole. You could be in porn."

Henry asked me what I did when I went off on my own. I told him about Juilo and Stan. He said I seemed to have an amazing talent for finding well hung tops. I told him it might just be beginner's luck. We smoked some more dope and Henry started licking my hole and sucking the cum out of my ass. This time he didn't swallow it. He came up to kiss me. I usually was super not into kissing guys, but since he was sucking cum out of my ass it seemed like the least I could do was give him a kiss. He surprised me by pushing the cum in his mouth into mine as we kissed. Without the Tina I would probably have found that very gross. With Tina I found it incredibly hot. I was swallowing the cum that four guys had deposited in my ass. Maximum sluttiness definitely achieved.

We went out in the living room. I was just wearing boxers at that point. We sat on the couch and watched the porn.

I told him that I had to work that night at the restaurant. He said that I would probably be tired, but since I would have my own supply of Tina I could do a little bit before I went into work and I should be fine to get through my shift. He warned me not to do too much before I went to work or it would be weird and hard to hold it together.

Eventually Henry called his connection and told me the supplies were on the way. His guy came in and they went into the bedroom together and then his friend left. I would later make friends with that guy, Daniel, as described in earlier chapters. Henry came out and gave me my stuff. It was an eight ball of what Henry said were very nice shards. I offered him some and he gave me a piece of straw to use to scoop some out and put in a separate baggie for him.

I told him I should go home and get some rest and clean up before work. He gave me his phone number and told me to call him and we would play together again. I told him my real name and gave him my phone number, but begged him to be discrete if he called. He promised he would. He gave me a spare pipe he had and told me to be safe. He also gave me a spare hose he had so that I could use it to clean myself out next time I wanted to get fucked.

I drove home, head spinning as I thought about the crazy night I just had.

I also thought about the big stash of dope I had. I didn't really know how much I was buying, but when I saw what I got compared to what Henry and Stan had with them at the chute, I realized that I had a pretty large amount of dope.

To be continued.