Insatiable Pt. 04

Story Info
Jack asks Logan to help his gf while he’s out of town.
12.4k words
4.88
16.2k
18
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 4 - Practice Makes Perfect

***

KILLIAN

"What am I gonna do without you for three days?" Killian said mournfully.

"You didn't like my idea of locking yourself in your room and masturbating the whole time?" he said slyly.

"I think my parents might wonder what I'm up to in here."

Jack gave an "Mm" of agreement, though he still looked rather pleased by his idea. "Could practice a bit more."

"What, for anal? That butt plug is a joke compared to your cock."

"Didn't I give you a practice cock?"

"Is Practice Cock what you call your brother now?" she teased.

"Very funny."

"I appreciate the offer, don't get me wrong, but I thought last weekend was a onetime thing."

"I thought so too," he agreed. "But I'm gonna be gone, you haven't taken me in the ass yet, and you've already hooked up with him, so I don't really see why it can't happen again."

"It's a little different since you won't be there," she pointed out.

"I know. Trust me, I'll be jealous that I'm not there to watch and have fun with you too, but I won't be upset that you're with him."

"Can I ask you something, Jack?" She didn't want him to think she was being critical but she thought it was a fair question. "Are you a cuck?"

He raised his eyebrows and said, "No."

"Like, no judgment either way, but you get why I'm asking, right?"

"Because I liked watching Logan fuck you? Yeah," he shrugged. "You're so sexy, Killian, and I love seeing you be sexual and desired. It's great when it's with me but it was fun to watch too. I liked seeing him pleasure you and watching you get off on it. To be perfectly clear, I have no interest in watching you with anyone other than Logan. You guys have good chemistry, he's objectively attractive, and I trust you both. Oh," he added, "and I am absolutely not interested in being belittled, degraded, or turning this into a humiliation thing. That's a huge turn off."

"Cool, just thought I'd check." Killian was admittedly relieved. She would have tried to be open minded and supportive but she would have had a really hard time if he did express interest in the humiliation aspect.

"If you prefer it stay a one-off event, that's totally fine. But if you had fun and want a little more while I'm away, you have my permission."

"Well, thank you," she decided.

"He'd probably teach you a bit more about BDSM too, if you want."

"Oh?"

"I'll leave that up to you," he shrugged. "Oh, one other thing," said Jack, "you can fool around together and you can get fucked in the ass, but your pussy is mine and I want my cock to be the only one it knows."

"That's fair," agreed Killian. "I was wondering," she said hesitantly, "if this means you want to hookup with another girl while you're gone?"

"God no."

"It doesn't seem fair am I allowed to be with Logan and you aren't trying to sleep with another girl."

"I've had enough meaningless hookups to know I don't need more. Nothing will ever be as good as you, babe." He paused before asking, "Would you enjoy watching me with someone else?"

"I don't think so." She still remembered how it had felt to walk-in on him with Clara, the girl who so closely resembled herself. It had made her stomach turn and her blood boil with anger. She thought it would be a bit different now that she and Jack were together, but it still left her feeling uneasy. "I'm sorry, I know it's a double standard."

"That doesn't bother me. I told you, you're the one I want."

"Yeah, but you're the one I want and you're still letting me hookup with Logan and I appreciate how thoughtful you are but I don't think I can bear it if you're out hooking up with someone too and so if I'm gonna, like, owe you for this, I'd just rather not fuck him again," all of Killian's concerns tumbled out in one long sentence.

"Come here, baby girl." He pulled her to him, stroking her hair calmly. "I promise you, I am not doing this so I can get a free pass down the line. You owe me absolutely nothing." He kissed her lovingly, reassuringly. "You can call it a double standard if you want, but to be honest, I actually kind of like it when you're possessive."

"Oh, okay." Killian did feel better as she processed his words.

"I guess you owe me one thing," Jack decided. When she gave him a questioning look, he said, "Anal, obviously."

"Obviously," she snorted.

JACK

Jack was going to miss Killian like no other. He hated that he had to leave, even if it was only for a little bit. He was a little surprised with how comfortable he was with the idea of her fucking Logan while he was gone. Jealous he wouldn't be there, sure. But mostly he just wanted her satisfied. And wanted to fuck her ass once he got back. Watching her take Logan had been one of the hottest things he'd ever seen. And it had left him wanting her even more.

Jack's cock was stirring excitedly at the memory of it. He rubbed the front of his pants subconsciously, feeling himself continue to stiffen.

"Goddamnit," Jack muttered, looking at the time. His mom was going to drive him to his dad's in ten minutes and Jack did not want to spend the three-hour car ride trying to hide his erection from her. He gave in to temptation and unzipped his pants hastily. He had to blow a load quickly or there was no hope of it going down.

He was rock hard by the time his hand was wrapped around his cock. He pumped his length quickly. All he could think about was Killian's ass. How tight she would be. How it looked when Logan had forced himself in her. The look on her face as she took it in the ass for the first time. Jack had cum so quickly after watching that. She had begged to have him inside her, even as Logan's cum leaked out her ass. She wanted to be filled in every hole.

His balls had started to churn; Jack gripped them in one hand and his cock firmly in the other, letting out a grunt of surprise. His sudden climax had caught him off guard and he didn't even have time to grab something to cum into. All Jack could do was watch as his pleasure peaked and thick ropes of semen shot forcefully from his cock. Slightly irritated about making a mess, Jack couldn't help but feeling a little impressed by the size of his load. Killian—even thoughts of Killian—made him cum harder than he ever had in his life.

He cleaned up his mess hastily.

Jack grabbed his bag to head downstairs but paused at Logan's door which was open.

"Hey," Jack knocked on the doorframe of Logan's room.

"Sup," Logan looked up from his computer.

"Just getting ready to leave," he said. "Thought I'd run an idea past you."

"Shoot."

"Would you be interested in spending some time with Killian while I'm away?"

Logan raised his brows and closed his laptop with a snap, turning his full attention to Jack. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I haven't fucked Killian in the butt yet, so you can do some more practice, if you want," he said. Logan looked at him expectantly, as if he knew Jack had more to say. "You could dominate her. If, like, you both want to."

"Dominate Killian?" Logan looked amused. "Does she want me to?"

Jack shrugged unhelpfully. "Pretty sure. You have permission to find out, if you're curious."

"Okay," said Logan, in a tone Jack couldn't quite read.

"You want to, don't you?"

It was a full three seconds before Logan replied, "Yes. Are you sure you're cool with this happening while you're away?"

"I think so," said Jack. "Yeah," he said with more conviction. "Yeah, it's fine. I trust you, man." It surprised Jack a bit when he realized how true that was. "Same rules as before. Her pussy is mine. Otherwise, do what you want."

"Okay," nodded Logan, looking at Jack curiously.

"Why are you looking at me like that," said Jack self-consciously.

"I just kind of figured last weekend was a one-time thing. Didn't expect you to want me to be with her again."

"Yeah, same, but here we are." Jack shrugged. "If you don't want to, that's fine. I mean, I guess it is kind of weird."

"I'm not complaining. As long as you know I have no intention of getting between you two."

"Yeah," nodded Jack, "that's why I'm okay with it."

"You gonna let Killian know?"

"Yeah. Told her she had permission to see you while I'm away, but I left it at that. I'll leave the rest to you."

"Alright," Logan agreed.

"Oh, and I want a full report of what you end up doing to her and what she liked. Consider it a reconnaissance mission."

"Sir, yes, Sir," said Logan, giving him a cheeky salute.

"Thanks, bro."

"No, thank you," he said, grinning mischievously.

LOGAN

Even though Jack had given him the green light with Killian, Logan didn't want to make the first move. He thought it would still feel like creeping on his brother's girlfriend.

For some reason, Logan found himself surprised when he actually received a text from Killian as he was lying in bed that night. Maybe the thing that surprised him the most was the content of the message.

K: I miss how your dick feels in my ass

K: dtf tomorrow?

She was so straightforward it made him chuckle.

L: Hello to you too

K: Hello

L: Yeah I'll fuck you tomorrow

He figured he may as well take a page out of her book and be just as straightforward.

L: Do you want me to dominate you Kil?

K: Yes

L: red=stop yellow=warning green=good

K: Understood

K: Now will you talk dirty to me

That was when Logan realized what was really going on and why she had been so explicit in her first message. Killian wanted to get her rocks off.

L: Why isn't your boyfriend talking dirty to you?

K: Who says he's not?

K: Maybe I wanted to see if I could get you both jerking off for me at the same time

L: Is that so?

K: I wish. I would enjoy that

K: Jack's at a movie :(

L: Are you touching yourself princess?

K: Yes

K: Are you?

L: No but you have me rock hard right now thinking about you coming over tomorrow

K: Maybe you should do something about that

Logan was inclined to agree.

K: I was thinking about how good it felt when you filled me

K: Your cock is incredible

Logan's cock appreciated the compliment and was showing its excitement.

L: You were amazing the other night

It wasn't the first night that week that he'd replayed that memory.

K: The way you fucked my ass was amazing too

L: Are you ready to take me again?

K: Yes

L: I'm stroking myself now. My hand feels great but your tight asshole would be better

L: What are you doing?

K: Touching myself still

L: Tell me how

K: I'm in bed. Rubbing my clit with two fingers. I'm super wet but I didn't feel like fingering myself tonight. Just wanted to rub one out

It was a very good mental image. Logan was trying to figure out where he wanted to go with the conversation. Sexting Killian wasn't something he'd expected to come up. He thought about what she was into. What would really get her going?

L: Thinking about you touching yourself is making me leak precum

L: I just rubbed it into the head and now I'm jerking off with it

L: More keeps coming out

If she was as much of a cumslut as he suspected, she'd probably enjoy that. And he was telling the truth.

K: That's so fucking hot

K: I wish I could taste it

Logan groaned, wishing her lips were around him too. She was so fucking talented with her tongue.

L: You can tomorrow

K: I want to cum with you in my ass again. I liked feeling you stretch me out

L: You know feeling you cum made me blow immediately

It had been an incredible feeling to climax together.

L: How did it feel having both your holes filled with cum

K: It was the hottest fucking thing ever

K: God I'm getting close thinking about how it felt to have you both cum in me back to back

K: Are you in your bed right now

L: Yeah

K: Where are you gonna cum?

L: Probably a towel

K: In my imagination you said something hotter than a towel

L: Yeah? What were you hoping for?

K: I dunno. Your stomach? Your hand? Out the window

L: smartass

L: I'll cum on my stomach if that gets you going

He figured he'd have to change his sheets the next day after seeing Killian anyway so he could risk the potential mess.

K: Send me a pic and I'll get off to it

Fuck it.

Logan worked his piece quickly. He sat up a little as he got closer. It was hot, how forward and crass she was about what she wanted. And he found it kind of adorable that she was trying to be assertive with him. He'd let her have her way tonight.

Hot sperm landed on his chest and stomach as he climaxed. He felt more shots splatter on him. When he'd finished, he turned on his bedside light. There was cum all over, but by some miracle, he'd managed to get it all on himself and none on his bed or his face.

Thinking it might be a bit inappropriate to send a dick pic to his brother's girlfriend, he took a picture from waist to chest instead and sent it to her. In retrospect, he found it amusing that he thought his dick would somehow be more inappropriate than his chest covered in jizz. He had a feeling Killian wouldn't have asked if she thought Jack wouldn't approve.

K: Holy shit that's a lot

K: Fuck Logan how are you so hot

He had to admit, it was a pretty decent picture. There was a sizable amount of cum. The low light from his bedside lamp and the angle he took the picture was flattering; muscles and tattoos highlighted by cum catching the light.

K: I wish I could clean you up with my tongue right now

K: God you're sexy

Logan knew he was a good looking guy. He'd had plenty of girls tell him he was hot. But Killian had a special knack for making him feel like he was the sexiest man alive.

K: Do you always cum that much

L: Usually about that yeah

K: That's such a turn on

L: You're a total cumslut huh?

K: Yesssss

K: I love it

K: I just came super fucking hard

L: Good

K: Thanks for your help stud

L: My pleasure

L: See you tomorrow princess

KILLIAN

Killian dried her hair, put on clothes, and walked over to Logan's. She knocked on the door, realizing she probably should have texted him first.

"Hi, Mrs. Johnson," said Killian, when his mom opened the door.

"Hi, Killian." She looked a little surprised. "You know Jack is gone all weekend, right?"

"Yeah," said Killian. "I just wanted to talk to Logan about college and stuff."

"Talk to Logan about college?" She raised an eyebrow. "Well, he's in his room."

Mrs. Johnson stepped aside and let Killian in, still wearing a vaguely confused expression.

Killian knocked on Logan's bedroom door. There was no response. She tentatively opened it a crack and poked her head in. He was sitting on his bed with headphones on, looking engrossed in whatever was on his laptop.

"Oh, hey, princess," said Logan, looking up as Killian entered his room and pulling off his headphones.

"Hi," said Killian, sitting down on his bed. "Whatcha doing?"

"Writing."

"You should take a break and play with me."

"I kind of need to finish this, sweetheart." His eyes drifted back to the screen.

"I could help you finish," said Killian sultrily.

"I highly doubt that." Logan looked up as Killian's hand ran down his thigh. "Oh, that kind of help."

"I mean, I'm a pretty good writer. I suppose I could help you with that too."

"C++?"

"Uh...no, I got an A in English. Rude."

"The programming language."

"Oh, never mind," Killian frowned. "You'd rather do that than me?" she pouted.

"All right, all right," gave in Logan. "You can hang out but I need to finish this first, okay?"

"Deal," Killian agreed. She sat on the end of his bed and waited, watching Logan as he typed. "You know, it's kind of sexy—your whole douche-bag-bad-boy-secret-computer-nerd thing."

"I know," he said, not looking up.

"Cocky much?"

"If you want me to finish this, you gotta shut up, princess."

"Am I distracting you?" she teased.

"You're irritating me."

"Uh, sorry I came over so you could fuck me like you said you wanted," she said sarcastically.

"You're the one who didn't text me before coming over."

"Oh." He was right. Killian's mouth turned down in a pout but she stayed quiet, waiting—not so patiently—for Logan to finish.

After a few minutes, he said, "Take your clothes off."

"What?" she asked, confused.

"Take your clothes off, Kil," he repeated, glancing at her. "That's why you came over, isn't it?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so."

"So, get naked and spread your legs like the slut you are."

A little taken aback, but not displeased, Killian did as instructed. "Okay," she said, once she was sitting naked on the bed with her legs splayed.

"Facing me," he said.

Killian turned so her pussy was on display for Logan. He continued to type and didn't look up.

"Logan," she said, a little irritated.

"Hm?"

"I'm doing what you said."

"I know."

"Now what?"

Without looking at her, he said, "Touch yourself."

"If I wanted to touch myself, I could have just stayed home."

"But you didn't."

Killian didn't argue any more. She reached down to touch herself. She let out a soft sigh of delight as pleasure radiated from her pussy. She rolled one hard nipple between her fingers while she massaged her clit.

She looked at him. "Logan," she said indignantly. "What the fuck." He was still focused on his laptop and wasn't even watching her play with herself.

"What now, Killian?"

"You aren't even watching."

"I told you I'd pay attention as soon as I'm done."

"Then why did you tell me to play with myself?"

"Because you like being told what to do and I didn't want you to be bored while you waited. So, you're welcome."

"This is bullshit," Killian muttered.

That got Logan's attention. "Oh sweetheart, that attitude will get you in trouble today." He gave her a stony glare. "If you don't start showing me some goddamn respect, this is going to be so much less fun for you."

"Asshole," said Killian under her breath.

"Just because Jack isn't here, doesn't mean you don't have to follow rules, little slut," he growled. "I still own your ass. And I will until another man fucks it. I was nice for your first time because you were being such a good girl, but if you keep up this attitude, I'm not going to be so nice. And if I'm not nice, I can promise you, you're not going to be able to walk tomorrow. We clear?"

"Yes, Sir," said Killian quietly.

"Good. Now get back to playing with your pussy until I tell you otherwise."

Killian nodded and continued to rub at her clit. Seemingly satisfied, Logan returned his attention to the screen in front of him. All Killian wanted was for him to look at her. She wanted to feel his eyes on her while she touched herself for him.

"How wet are you, Killie?" asked Logan, as he typed away.

Killian slipped a finger inside herself easily; her pussy was slick with cum. Wetter than she had expected. "Really wet," she said, fingering herself. "I'm dripping," she realized, looking down at her hand.

"Are you as wet as when you made yourself cum while Jack and I watched you?"

"Almost," she admitted.

"You know why that is, princess?" asked Logan, still far more focused on his work than her.

"Because I'm a slut?"

He nodded. "Because you get off on being submissive. You think you're upset that I'm not paying attention to you, yet you're as wet as if I were watching you."

"I know," Killian moaned softly, as she pressed against her g-spot.

Logan didn't speak anymore, nor did he look at her. Killian wished he would. She wanted him to move his laptop so she could see if he was hard. She wanted him to pay attention to her soft sighs of pleasure as she masturbated for him. But he didn't. And she had no idea why she was aroused by it.