Insatiable Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped, her eyes never straying from his. "Thank you, Logan." She was trembling. "Thank you for letting me cum."

Once her squirming had stopped, he turned the vibrator off, picked her up, and carried her to his bed. He looked at her legs; her knees were scrapped raw from being dragged on the rug and there was a light imprint on her thighs from where Logan's belt had been. He traced the mark lightly with his fingers, inducing a shiver in Killian.

Logan opened an alcohol wipe and dabbed at her knees a bit. It was nowhere near as bad as he'd initially thought. A bit raw, sure, but there was really only one spot with broken skin at all. Though completely unnecessary, he put a bandaid on it.

He held out a damp washcloth. She just stared at it and then gave him a confused, "Huh?"

"Thought you might not want to go home with my cum all over your face," he said.

"Oh, yeah," she agreed, but didn't move. Maybe their session had been too much. She was so subdued.

Logan took the washcloth instead. "You did so good, sweetheart," he murmured as he gently wiped a couple spots of dried semen clean. His words seemed to bring her back to the present immediately and she finally met his gaze. In that moment, he knew it hadn't been too much. She hadn't freaked out or given up. She'd simply obeyed. Now, longing showed clearly on her face. It was so fucking beautiful. He softened and pulled her close; his lips met hers with a tender passion. "Stay over tonight. I want to keep you close."

"I can't," she said, sounding genuinely disappointed. "My parents know Jack is gone this weekend."

"I need you to be mine tonight, Killie." He stroked her hair gently. She needed it too. He could feel it tying them together. He had to take care of her.

"Come over later. If you'll be quiet."

He smiled and kissed her in agreement. "Tell me when your parents are asleep and I'll come over."

"Thank you," she said, with a little smirk, "Sir."

He raised his eyebrows. "That better not have been sarcastic, missy."

"It wasn't," she assured him.

Watching her pull her clothes back on, Logan said, "Shoulda worn pants."

"I know," she groaned, looking down at her rug burned knees and red thighs. There was no hiding it in shorts.

"Sorry, princess." He added, "Sorry you have to figure out how to hide it from your parents. Not apologizing for doing it to you. That, I am not sorry about at all."

"Mm, I bet." Killian stood and headed for the back door. "See you soon, stud."

KILLIAN

Killian snuck in her own back door when she got home. She didn't particularly want to be asked where she'd been, and she didn't like lying to her parents unnecessarily. Hopefully she could put on some pants, make a casual entrance and play it off like she'd been in her room the whole time.

Killian's timing turned out to be just right. She had just sat down at her desk when she got a text from her mom.

M: Will you be home for dinner?

K: Yes. I'm home now

Killian left her room and went to join her parents for dinner.

"I didn't realize you were home," Killian's mother greeted her as she sat down at the table.

"Yeah, sorry. Got back a little while ago," Killian said, leaving it vague.

"I thought Jack was gone this weekend."

"You know, one day I might blow your mind and make a friend that isn't Jack."

"I've thought that for the past fifteen years, but it hasn't happened yet," Killian's father joked. "What have you been up to today?"

"Went over to the Johnson's a while ago. Wanted to talk to Logan about college stuff."

"I didn't realize you were still seeing Logan," her mother said, raising her brows.

"Hard not to see him when he's living in the same house as Jack."

"You know perfectly well I meant dating."

"I'm not dating him. I was getting his advice about college options. Thought you'd pleased about that, if anything."

"I am pleased," she said, her husband, also nodding in agreement. "Did he have any good advice?"

"Not very applicable to me." Killian shrugged. "I'm not nearly as smart as him."

"Killian, you're a very smart girl," said her father lovingly. "He didn't tell you that, did he?"

"No," she snorted. "Mom did."

"I did no such thing," said her mother. "You're very smart, honey."

"You did. The other day. You said he's smart and I'm beautiful and we might have different goals. Well, you were right cause I wasn't even smart enough to realize you were low-key calling me stupid."

"Killie, sweetie, I didn't mean to imply you were stupid at all. It was in reference to your age and how you may have different expectations for how you wanted to spend your time together."

"Well, consider that concern no longer relevant. We are not dating. Just thought I could get some advice from someone who has their shit together."

"Language, Killian," said her mother.

"Sorry," said Killian. Feeling tired, she'd barely noticed.

"For what it's worth," added her farther, "I think you're smart and beautiful. They don't need to be mutually exclusive. You mother is proof of that."

"Thanks, Dad," Killian grumbled. Her cover story had enough truth in it to leave her feeling a bit down about the whole college thing.

When they had finished eating dinner, her father, sensing her glum mood, suggested, "Perhaps we should play a family game tonight."

"Oh, maybe tomorrow," declined Killian absently. "I might try to look at some late acceptance options."

"I suppose we can't argue with that, can we?" Her dad smiled, and mother nodded along in agreement.

Killian retired to her room, flopping back on her bed, and hoping her parents would call it an early night. She felt so tired and strangely lonely. She crept out of her room and listened from the hall every so often, waiting for silence. Around nine, she decided to text Logan.

K: My parents are watching a movie 

L: I can be patient

K: That makes one of us

L: You doing okay?

K: I just wish you were here already

L: I'll be there soon sweetheart

L: Did you get some dinner?

K: Yeah I ate with my parents

L: Good

L: Get yourself a nice big glass of water and read a book until I come over, okay?

K: Yes sir

Killian sighed and put down her phone, hoping her parents would be done with the movie soon. She went to the kitchen and got a glass of water which she took back to her room. She snuggled into the pile of pillows on her bed and read.

It felt like years—though it was really less than an hour—when Killian's parents turned off the TV and retired to their room. After about fifteen minutes of silence, Killian thought it was safe to text Logan.

K: They're asleep

L: I'll be over soon

K: My door is unlocked

Killian had a much harder time focusing on reading with the prospect of Logan showing up shortly.

"Hey, princess," he said quietly, slipping through her door.

"Hi." Killian closed her book.

He walked over to her, stroking her hair and then giving her a soft kiss. "You were really good today, Killie."

"Really?" she asked hopefully, finding herself craving his approval.

"Mm-hm. I brought a couple things over for you." He sat down on her bed and opened the drawstring backpack he'd been carrying. "Didn't know if you'd want sweet or salty, so I brought both." He pulled out a bag of chocolate covered peanut M&Ms and a bag of Lay's Baked Cheddar chips. She stared at it dumbly, completely at a loss for words. "I was going to bring you a Cherry Coke too, but I didn't want to give you caffeine this late. So I hope Sprite is acceptable."

"I—how?" She felt tongue tied. They were her favorite indulgent snacks.

"Had some help from Jack," he said slyly. "Did we do okay?"

"That's so...sweet," she said, trying not to sound taken aback. "I thought—but earlier—"

"You thought all you'd get was mean-Logan?"

"Well, yeah," she admitted.

"No. This is the part where I take care of you."

"Really?"

He nodded. "What are you in the mood for?" He pointed at the goodies.

"Sweet," she said. He tore the bag open and poured several M&Ms into her outstretched hand. "Thanks."

"What were you reading?" he asked, looking down at the book in her lap.

"Through the Woods."

"Forgot you had a thing for graphic novels. What's it about?"

"It's a collection of short horror stories."

"I thought you didn't like horror?"

"I don't like horror movies. I don't mind books."

"It's cute, your secret geek thing." He tucked a lock of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, likewise," she laughed, her cheeks feeling warm.

Giving her some more M&Ms, he said, "So, how are you really feeling?"

"A little tired, but okay. Better now that you're here." She didn't know why she had missed him so damn much, but she had.

"You were home in time for dinner? No trouble?"

She nodded. "It was perfect timing."

"Good. I didn't want to let you go, but I know you had to get back. I'm sorry we ended so abruptly." He caressed her cheek gently. "Let's take a shower and I'll clean you up."

It wasn't until Logan said it that she realized she still had dried cum on her chest and thighs. At least he had wiped her face off before she went home. "I'm sorry, I'm not usually so needy," she apologized, feeling dirty and self-conscious as he stripped her of her clothes.

He just smiled at her, and said, "That's why I'm here," and kissed her forehead.

He undressed too and followed her into the ensuite bathroom. He kissed her neck softly as they waited for the shower to warm.

They stepped into the shower. Logan soaped her gently from head to toe, taking extra care around her raw knees. It felt good, the way he held her in the hot water. She liked the way he planted kisses on her neck and lips.

"You're so beautiful, Killian," he murmured. He was shampooing her hair with care. "You have the prettiest hair. You know that's why I call you princess, right?"

"Is it?" She hadn't known. "It wasn't my slutty-princess-bitch-dick-sucking face?"

"No," smiled, shaking his head. "You look like you belong in a fairytale. And you deserve to be treated like a princess."

"Aren't you the same person who just stuck me in a closet?" she snorted.

"Yes," he chuckled. "Guess there are different views on how to treat a princess."

"I take it you like yours locked in a tower?" Killian teased.

"Sometimes. But my favorite is bringing a princess to her knees, covering her cum, and adoring her afterwards."

"Not exactly a Disney classic, is it?"

"Not exactly," he smiled. He turned off the shower and got out, holding open her big towel and wrapping her in it. When they had both dried off, he nudged her back into her room and said, "Go put on something soft and comfy."

"You want me to put clothes on?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Unless you're more comfortable sleeping naked. But I feel like you're more of a pajama girl."

"Yeah, I don't usually sleep naked," she admitted. She pulled on cotton shorts and a tank. When she was done, she joined Logan on her bed. He was wearing sweats and didn't have a shirt on, which Killian thought was a very good look on him. "Logan," she said tentatively, when he scooped her into his arms and held her close, "I think I—there's something we should talk about."

"What's on your mind, sweetheart?" he asked.

"I liked today," she said, feeling a lot less like talking suddenly.

"I'm glad. I did too."

"And having you here now... Maybe I like it too much." She was glad her back was to him and she didn't have to look him in the eye when she said it. "In a way Jack might not like."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, I think he probably was imagining a lot more anal and a lot less cuddling."

"You can have all the anal you want tomorrow," Logan laughed.

"I was being serious," she scowled, though it wasn't visible to him. With a sigh, she turned to face him.

"Would it ease your conscience to know Jack knows where I am and what I am doing right now. I had no plan to fuck you when I got here, and he is well aware of that."

"Oh," Killian paused, "yeah, a bit."

"What else?"

Killian blinked. What else? It felt so obvious to her she wasn't sure why she had to spell it out. "The way you looked at me..." She didn't want to admit it. "I thought you felt it too."

"Killie, sweetheart," he cupped her cheek with his hand, "I don't think you have feelings for me, if that's what you're worried about."

"How do you know how I feel," she asked reproachfully.

"Did you have any of these feelings before today?" he asked.

"No!" she said quickly. She knew with certainty that she hadn't had any romantic interest in Logan since the brief time they dated at the end of her senior year. She wasn't even sure that had been romance. A lusty, rebellious, revenge crush seemed more accurate.

"Good," said Logan, as though that explained something. "It's mutual."

"But...this afternoon. I felt so close to you. And I missed you so fucking much when I left."

"That's mutual too," he smiled. "Killian, when you give another person power over you—like you did when you came over today—that's a special thing. We are close, and I care for you deeply, but this isn't romance. What you feel with me is trust and endorphins. And it feels really good, for me too. It is special, but it's not like your relationship with Jack."

"Huh." Killian thought through what he'd said. It had been as soon as he'd returned and untied her. He'd been everything in that moment. But she hadn't felt it outside that context. "That kind of makes sense."

"Does that help explain things?"

She nodded. "Thank god," she let out a relieved sigh. "Sorry," she said hastily, "that sounded rude."

"I know what you mean," he laughed. "I don't want to cross any lines either."

"Thanks, Logan, for explaining things to me."

"I'm always happy to help. You feeling a bit more comfortable? It not, I can go."

"Don't go," she said quickly. "I want you here tonight. Badly." Now she knew it was okay to feel it, she wanted to stay in his arms.

As if reading her mind, he pulled her close. They stayed like that, quietly, for several minutes. Killian wiggled around, nudging Logan onto his back so she could fit herself against his body and rest her head on his chest. He kissed her forehead and pet her hair, damp as it was.

"You remind me of a Sour Patch Kid," said Killian absently. "First you're sour, then you're sweet."

"You're adorable," he chuckled. "What were you thinking about when I was gone?"

"Oh, I talked to my parents about college, got bummed out, and then read for a bit."

"I meant when you were in the closet. But do you want to talk about that?"

"No." She thought about it. "I guess I was kind of pissed at you. Then at myself when I realized I'd agreed to it. Then I was thinking about some of the things you said earlier which ending up turning me on."

"Didn't think you'd make it until I got back. I was surprised."

"Didn't really have another option."

"You did. I didn't even knot the tie on your wrists. Would have fallen off as soon as you tried to move."

"Seriously?" she asked, shocked.

"Course, princess. Safeword doesn't do much good if I'm not around to hear. Wanted to make sure you could get out if I wasn't there. Why didn't you try to move?"

"I-I don't know," she said, confused by herself. "You told me to stay there. I guess I just...wanted to obey." That made Logan smile. "And I remembered you saying you wanted to fuck me up, so I figured it was in my best interest to do what you said."

"Did that scare you, sweetheart?"

"Not, like, scared scared. More like, I dunno...anticipation. I was kind of curious what you'd do if you'd seen I tried to move. But mostly I wanted to show you I could do what you said."

"I noticed with Jack you push back more. You're fisty. But you don't seem to give me that attitude. Why not?"

"Because with Jack it's fun to get him worked up. He'll hold me down and maybe spank me a bit and then fuck my brains out. I don't know what would happen if I got you worked up like that, but I have a feeling there would be some repercussions. Is that wrong? Am I bad at being submissive?" Killian found herself worrying.

"No, Killie, you're wonderful. I'm just trying to figure you out. You're a little brat with Jack which drives him wild and you like his funishment—"

"Funishment?" she repeated.

"Yeah. Fun punishment," he explained, which made Killian giggle. "You're right that the results would be much different if you did that with me. More punishment, less fun." His statement made her shiver and he smiled at her. "I just think it's really interesting that you picked up on that instinctively."

"You know, I didn't think you were serious when you said you would hit me so hard I saw stars," she admitted.

"If that's where you want to draw the line, it won't happen again."

"No," said Killian quickly. She didn't know where she'd draw the line, but she knew she wasn't there yet.

"I can be one hell of a mean motherfucker. If it gets you off. But you're in control, Kil. I'll only go as far as you want to go. Remember that, okay?"

"I want to know how mean you can be," said Killian.

He raised his eyebrows. "I don't think you really know what you're asking for."

"You play up bad boy pretty well," she said silkily.

"Play up?" he snorted.

"Were you serious when you said you'd fuck me so hard I'd cry and then keep fucking me anyway?"

"That's not something I would joke about."

"Oh." Killian felt her stomach squirm in anticipation. "You really can get mean, huh?"

"Does that scare you or does it turn you on?"

"Both," she admitted.

"That's so sexy." He sat up and turned her away from him. "Lemme braid your hair, it's all wet."

Killian smiled to herself while he worked his fingers through her hair. Every time she thought she was starting to get Logan, he'd say something that completely surprised her. The dichotomy of his sweetness fascinated her.

"Tell me more about today, Kil. What you liked or didn't like."

"I guess it would be a copout answer if I said I liked all of it?"

"A bit," he agreed. "Is that true though?"

"I think so." She thought about it. "Like, even things I didn't like, I still liked. If that makes sense."

"Like what?"

"When you made me masturbate while you ignored me. That pissed me off. But at the same time, I got off on it so hard. And when you shut me in the closet. It was so frustrating and I couldn't believe you'd actually done that. Yet, I went from wishing I could leave to kind of zoning out and thinking about you, and by the time you got back I was so...needy and horny?" She didn't know how best to describe it. "So even though I didn't necessarily like those things at the time, I sort of liked not liking it."

"Was there anything you liked especially a lot?"

"The way you made me cum when you got back." I want you to look me in the eye and thank me while you cum. Absolute domination with no physical force. It was possibly the most erotic orgasm she'd ever experienced. "And it kind of freaked me out when I thought you were gonna belt me," she shivered. "But I really liked that feeling."

"Mm," Logan kissed her neck, sending another shiver down her spine, "that's hot, princess." Done braiding her hair, he lay back down and pulled Killian on to of him. "I wanted to do it. Would have if we were alone."

"Does it hurt?"

"It can. Or not. Are you comfortable with trying that?"

"I want to."

"It's such a turn on to hear you say that," he said lowly, and Killian could feel his hardness press against her as proof.

She ground against him a little bit, eliciting a soft groan from him. "Is that what you want too?" she murmured in his ear.

He nodded. "I'd beat you hard enough to leave welts for a week if you let me."