Insatiable Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could this man code while she was getting off right in front of him? His ability to focus and keep typing was, like, the most annoying superpower.

She could feel her juices trickling down her fingers as she clenched her pussy around them. She rubbed her clit faster. It felt good. Really fucking good. She whimpered as her muscles tensed in anticipation.

"Logan," said Killian, tentatively. He didn't respond. He looked deep in thought, to the point that he may as well have been in a different room entirely for as much attention as he was paying her. "Logan," she said more urgently. She was going to cum any second. "Pay attention to me!"

Finally, his eyes locked on hers. In a swift movement, Logan moved his laptop aside. He reached for her. Killian didn't have time to react; his hands closed around her throat.

"What the fuck," he said dangerously, "do you think is so important you can demand my attention?"

Killian's eyes went wide as he tightened his grip. "Cumming," she managed to wheeze.

He looked down at her, wearing a cold, satisfied smile. All he said was, "Good," as he squeezed her neck tightly.

Dizzy, Killian gazed up at him, her vision blurring slightly. Her eyelids fluttered as waves of pleasure swept her body and her pussy seized uncontrollably with her orgasm.

Logan slowly loosened his grip as her body finally stopped twitching. He stroked her neck gently with one hand and pressed his lips to the gentle curve of her throat.

"Still think I'm an asshole?" he murmured.

"I still think you're kind of mean," she breathed.

"This is just a warmup, princess." He kissed her. "But you knew that, didn't you?"

She bit her lip, nodding. "Are you done with your computer stuff now?"

"I'm at a point where I can take a break." He put his laptop on the bedside table. "What made you want to come over, Kil?"

"Jack said it was okay."

"I know he did. You in it for the anal or the domination?"

"Both," she said honestly.

"Likewise," he agreed. "Fucking you was amazing, but I'm really looking forward to turning you into a subby mess, begging for my cock."

"That's so hot," she whispered, wanting to know what that was like.

He gave her a penetrating look. "I don't have those boyfriend-lover hang-ups about you that Jack does; that means I'm not going to have a problem fucking you up in ways he can't."

"You wanna fuck me up, huh?" Killian felt her heart pounding in her throat.

"I don't just want to. I'm going to."

"Oh," said Killian, feeling a little breathless.

"I don't have a problem with fucking you until you cry. Hitting you until you see stars. Choking you until you pass out."

A shiver ran down Killian's spine. She didn't speak. She didn't even know what to say.

"You know, that would send most girls running," he said, his voice low. "Not you though. You're getting hot just thinking about it. I see it in your eyes—the way you're looking at me. And I bet I'd feel it in your wet cunt right now too, wouldn't I?"

"Yes," said Killian quietly. In response to his steady, expectant gaze, she added, "Sir."

"Who owns you while Jack's away?"

Killian already knew the answer. "You do."

"That's right," he grinned. "You're going to follow my rules. You're gonna be my slutslave this weekend—all damn weekend if I want. And when Jack comes home, you're going to show him what a subservient bitch I've taught you to be and I'm going to watch him break your sore little asshole because, sweetheart, I promise it's going to be sore by then."

"You're gonna watch?" she breathed. She hadn't considered that before.

"If you're lucky. Maybe I'll make you beg you boyfriend to let me watch."

"Fuck me," Killian moaned. His words were too much for her. She could feel juices leaking out of her pussy. She desperately needed to be filled.

"When I'm ready."

"I could help you get ready," offered Killian, glancing at the crotch of his jeans.

"My cock isn't the issue. Trust me, I've been hard since you walked through that door." He adjusted his pants and Killian could clearly see the outline of his large bulge. "But I suppose I could let you show me how much you want it. Get on your back." He unbuckled his pants. "Head towards me."

Killian lay naked across the bed. She knew what was coming next as Logan stepped towards her, freeing his erection from his pants.

"Oh, and this should go without saying, but remember to be extra quiet unless you want my parents to walk in on this."

"I know," she nodded quickly. That was the last thing she wanted.

"Good. Now, open up."

She opened her mouth in time for Logan to slip his cock in. She felt it start to glide slowly deeper before he forced it all down her throat. It was so sudden it made her choke a little.

"What's wrong, Kil? Thought you never gagged."

Killian tried to glare at him but her face was pressed into his balls, so the effect was lost. She didn't say anything; she just focused on letting his cock slide deep into her throat. She was really starting to appreciate her minimal gag reflex.

"You look so fucking cute with your mouth full of my cock, princess," he said, looking down at her fondly. "Touch your pussy. I know sucking my dick gets you going."

Killian spread her knees and started to rub her clit again. She loved that Logan was watching her masturbate while he fucked her throat. She moaned on his cock as she sucked him and played with herself.

"You know, Jack told me how things started for you guys." Logan kept thrusting into her mouth. "Told me you said you thought you got dumped for giving a bad blowjob." He put his hands behind her head and grabbed fistfuls of her hair, jerking her head back further so he could fuck her throat deeply. "What a clever way to seduce him."

With her mouth full, there was no way for her to protest.

"What kind of girl begs to suck her best friend's dick? And weren't you supposed to stop before he came? You just wanted to taste his cum so bad you couldn't help yourself."

Logan pulled his cock from her mouth, dripping saliva onto Killian's face. He slapped her, catching her completely off guard. She didn't think anyone had ever actually hit her before. It hadn't particularly hurt, but it shocked the hell out of her.

"Can't believe you had everyone thinking you were an innocent virgin. Personally, I always thought you were secretly a whore. You have this slutty-princess-bitch-dick-sucking look about you. I just didn't think you were this fucked up." He struck her again, harder this time. He glanced at her pussy, confirming she was still playing with it. She was. "Did you like touching yourself while you sucked me?"

"Yes, Sir," said Killian, feeling how wet she was.

"Do you want to taste my cum while you do it?" he asked, stroking his cock.

"Yes, please."

"Bet you've been thinking about it since last night, huh?"

"God, yes."

"Good. Now it's your turn to get covered in my jizz. Let me see you cum again first. I want to see how much you love being my bitch before I let you have it."

Killian jammed her finger insider herself while she rubbed her clit. She didn't need any encouragement. She was already close. Seeing him continue to jerk off just above her face was turning her on even more. The reminder of the night before didn't hurt either.

"I'm gonna cum really hard for you, Logan."

"Show me."

Killian moaned and pulled her fingers out of her slippery hole. "Logan," she panted.

"Yes, princess?"

"I'm spreading my lips so you can see how wet I am." She lifted her hips off the bed slightly, giving him a better view. "Will you watch my pussy so I can show you how hard I cum?" She'd never spoken like that before. It felt filthy coming out of her mouth, but he drew it out of her without even trying.

"I can't take my eyes off it. Cum for me."

Killian was rubbing herself furiously then suddenly, she stopped. She kept her finger pressed firmly to her clit as her body tensed and she started to orgasm. She tried her best to stifle the moan that escaped her lips as the pressure that had built in her pelvis finally released. She looked at her pussy just in time to see her juices start to spurt from it. She watched in aroused shock as it released several squirts of fluid. The warm liquid splattered on her stomach and the bed.

"Oh my god. I-I can't stop cumming," she breathed, as wave after wave of pleasure shook her body.

"That's it, Kil, squirt while I give you my load." He held his piece firmly in his hand as it started to twitch.

Logan's cock released jets of cum, splattering Killian's face and chest with his seed. Killian started to sit up, looking at the semen covering her. Logan pushed her forward, grabbing her by the back of the neck and forcing her head to the bed. Wet blankets pressed against her cheek.

"Feel that?" he growled. "That's what you did, filthy bitch. You got your slut juice all over my bed. You made a wet fucking mess on my blankets."

He pushed her face down and let her neck go roughly. Killian didn't move. She heard the sound of a belt being pulled from jeans. The weight on the bed shifted. He put his hand on the bed close to her face. All she could see was his tattooed wrist as he leaned closer and whispered in her ear, "Dirty sluts get punished. You know that, right?" He stood back up. "Don't even think about moving."

Killian stayed frozen, her face pressed against the cum soaked blanket and her ass in the air, wondering what was coming. He dragged his leather belt across her ass slowly.

"You're so fucking lucky we aren't alone in the house right now," said Logan, tracing a finger along in the belt's wake. "I'd put leather to your ass so hard you'd be screaming."

He grabbed her legs and slipped his belt under them, then tightened it around her thighs.

"Get on the floor. On your knees," Logan instructed, as he buttoned his pants up. He opened a dresser drawer and pulled out a bandana. Then he walked back to Killian and took a knee by her side. "This next part is gonna be fun, Kil. At least, I'll find it entertaining." Using the bandana, he tied her wrists behind her back.

"What is it?" asked Killian.

"This is it, princess." He kissed her on the cheek and stood up. "I put you where you belong. On your knees." He turned his attention from her; he straightened his bedspread and tossed another blanket over it to hide the very large and obvious wet spot. Then he sat at his desk and opened his laptop.

Killian sat back on her heals and looked at Logan, confused. "I don't get it."

"You stay like that. Waiting for me to tell you the next thing you're allowed to do. You may watch me."

Killian frowned but didn't argue. She wasn't sure this was what she had wanted. She waited, nonetheless. And waited and waited. She had a feeling that asking how long would only lengthen it so she stayed quiet.

Her knees started to ache a bit. She watched Logan as he typed, paying absolutely no attention to her.

Killian was acutely aware of how sticky her thighs were. Her cum had finally stopped dripping out of her. She could feel Logan's semen on her face and chest starting to dry.

She thought about how hot it had been to see him jerk off right above her and cover her in sperm. It had made her cum even harder. She could still see it clearly in her mind...the way her pussy had squirted and squirted while she orgasmed long and hard. She'd never done anything like that before. It had turned her on like nothing else. She felt her slit start to moisten as she replayed the moment in her head.

Her pussy was beginning to throb. Her clit was begging for attention. But Killian didn't move. She just waited, her knees aching and her pussy leaking once again.

A knock on the door startled Logan. He stood up quickly and crossed the room in two strides. He opened the door to his closet and, pulling Killian up by the shoulders, dragged her over to it easily. Killian's knees were on fire from friction against the carpet but she didn't say anything. He pushed her into the closet and closed the door. Killian's knees hit the ground just as all light vanished. Her heart was pounding; it had been so close. Had Logan not been dressed, they'd certainly have been caught.

She heard Logan open the door to his room.

"Is Killian staying for dinner?" asked his mom.

"Killian?" Logan played dumb. "No, why?"

"She's not with you?"

"Why would she still be with me? She just wanted to ask a few questions."

"I didn't see her leave."

"She went out the back," he said nonchalantly.

"I thought I heard—" Mrs. Johnson stopped short as though she decided against continuing her question. "Never mind. Dinner in five minutes."

The door of his bedroom closed. Killian wasn't sure if she was relieved or disappointed that this put an end of their little play session.

Logan opened the closet door and looked down at her. "How you holding up, sweetheart?"

"I'm okay," said Killian quietly. She didn't want to complain about her rug-burned knees or cum crusted thighs.

"Good girl." He patted her on the head and started to close the door again.

"Logan," she protested indignantly.

"What's wrong, princess? Afraid of the dark?"

"Why are you closing the door on me? I should go home."

"You'd rather go home than stay here and play with me?" he asked over his shoulder, getting something out of the bedside table.

"I'd rather play with you, but you have to go have dinner," she said grumpily.

He returned, kneeling next to her again. He was opening the plastic of a new vibrator. The cheap kind that had a rugged vibe and would fall apart after about eight hours. Killian swallowed, wondering just what Logan had in mind.

"If you can be patient for a little bit, you can have me all night. You stay and be a good bitch and I'll keep making you cum like a fucking fountain. But if you leave," he growled, "you don't come back. You don't get my cock in any of your slut holes again. And you get to explain to your boyfriend the reason I'll never fuck you again: because you didn't respect his brother, even when your only responsibility was to be a good submissive bitch for the weekend." He stared down at Killian, as though daring her to say something. "So, which is it, sweetheart? Wait for me or accept that you're a disrespectful cunt who doesn't deserve my cock, let alone my little brother's."

"I'll wait," said Killian softly, looking at the ground.

"Good." He slipped the vibrator between her thighs. Her position held it in place against her labia, but was prohibitive to it reaching her clit. Logan seemed to be aware of this but did not try to make any adjustments. "Do I need to gag that pretty mouth of yours or will you stay quiet?" He stood up and looked down at her.

"I'll stay quiet."

Logan smiled and leaned down. "I knew you'd make the right choice, princess." He kissed her forehead. "My cock is worth the wait, and you know it."

Killian nodded, gazing at Logan's stormy blue eyes; they looked darker than she remembered, and much more intimidating. He was right. She did know his cock would be worth the wait. And she had never wanted it more.

"Give me a color."

"Green," she whispered.

Logan left. Killian knelt in the dark closet, her wrists and thighs bound, and waited.

And waited.

Far worse than when he had made her wait before. It had been light and at least she could watch him work. Now there were no distractions. Nothing but darkness. The cramp between her shoulder blades. The unbearable itch of cum drying on her face.

She felt a dull ache in her knees begin after a while. It might have been two minutes; it might have been fifteen. It wasn't too bad, but it was steady. She could feel the carpet creating imprints on the tops of her feet where her weight was.

She wondered why she'd said green. She could have just avoided this all together. He'd even given her a warning to use and she hadn't. He'd probably have just let her sit on the bed and wait if she had. Yet, it hadn't even crossed her mind.

In that moment, Killian really started to hate Logan. Maybe she didn't want his cock ever again. She had Jack. Jack wouldn't tie her up and leave her in a closet. Jack loved her.

She still heard Logan's words in her mind, I don't have those boyfriend-lover hang-ups about you that he does and I'm not going to have a problem fucking you up in ways he can't.

It terrified her. But, god, it turned her on so much. He was right. Normal girls would have run. Instead, Killian spread her legs, sucked his dick, and squirted hard.

Subconsciously, Killian rocked her pelvis into the vibrator, but she wasn't able to make it hit her clit. It was tingling excitedly. She wanted to play with it so badly. Just the thought of cumming like that made her want to touch herself immediately. The tease of the vibrator between her thighs, not quite making enough contact with her clit to get her off, was maddening.

Where was Logan? She was wet and craving his touch. She couldn't stop thinking about the way he'd looked down at her with those cold blue eyes. It had turned her brain to jello. She wanted him desperately.

LOGAN

Several times over the course of dinner, Logan wondered if he had gone too far. He wanted to check on her. Badly.

He should have eased her into it before locking her a damn closet. He would have if his mom hadn't interrupted. Killian seemed remarkably calm about it; he wouldn't have done it otherwise. She'd even chosen to say green.

He reminded himself that when he'd tied her hands up, he hadn't actually bothered to knot it. If she panicked or got overwhelmed, she could get out with very little effort. In fact, it probably would come undone if she squirmed much at all.

The twenty minutes he spent downstairs felt more like an hour.

He went to his room as soon as he could, making a stop along the way to get some alcohol wipes, bandaids, and a damp washcloth. He half expected to find Killian sitting on his bed, looking irritated and waiting. But she wasn't.

Intrigued, Logan closed his bedroom door and opened the door to the closet. Killian was right where he left her. She blinked several times against the sudden light and looked up at him. Her hair was mussed and he could see streaks of cum dried on her chest and cheek. And she just sat there, naked and quiet, gazing up at Logan while he examined her. So docile.

"Miss me?" he asked, looking down at her. Killian nodded. "You didn't move an inch did you?" he said, genuinely impressed as he assessed her position.

"No, Sir."

"Would you like me to untie you?" he said softly, squatting down next to her.

"Please."

Logan pulled the bandana from her wrists. She really hadn't struggled at all because it had stayed in place. He unbuckled his belt from around her thighs and grabbed the vibrator that was wedged between them. He ran his finger down her slit, making her moan. She was soaking wet. He spread her lips a bit with his fingers, allowing him access to press the vibrator right on her clit. She gasped. It had probably driven her crazy, having it on her pussy for 20 minutes but not where she could really get off. She rocked her pelvis slightly against the little toy, pressing it harder against her. Logan got the message and increased the pressure as he held it firmly in place. He could see the rise and fall of her chest as her breathing got quicker. She had her head turned slightly away from him, but he saw her bite her lip as she tried to stay quiet.

"I want you to look me in the eye, Killian," with his free hand, Logan took her chin—firmly but not roughly—and turned her face to him, "and thank me while you cum."

She didn't say anything. She didn't move. Neither did he. She simply held his gaze.

A little noise escaped her lips and she squeezed her thighs together. She was trying so hard to be quiet and stay still, but Logan saw her imminent orgasm building.