Insatiable Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Killian felt the tingling warmth of arousal spread through her pelvis. She wondered if she'd be able to handle that. She'd loved seeing bruises on her hips from Jack grabbing her roughly. The thought of seeing proof of Logan's belt on her ass was very intriguing.

She pressed her lips to Logan's throat. Ran her tongue lightly along it. Kissed it softly. Logan gave her a low growl of arousal. She nipped him gently. He yanked her head back by her hair—forcefully but not rough—exposing her neck to him. She shuddered as his lips found her skin, roaming experimentally down the curve and up the front of her throat. His teeth scraped the crook of her neck and she thrust involuntarily against him.

"Sensitive?" he asked quietly.

"Very," she breathed.

His hands found her ass and ground her against him as he continued to explore her tender flesh with his mouth. "Tell me more," he murmured.

It was hard for her to speak when he was teasing her like that. Hard for her to think. "I like it when you call me dirty names," she managed to say.

"Slut?" he said; she nodded. "Whore?" She nodded again. "Bitch?" When Killian nodded again, he said, "Is there anything you don't want to be called?"

She thought about it. "I guess I'd rather not be called a cunt, but I don't mind my pussy being called that."

"Noted."

"And I liked it when you said horrible things to me that I shouldn't like at all," she admitted. "Like when you said you owned my ass. Or that I didn't deserve your cock. And whatever you said when you pushed my face down on your wet blankets." Her cheeks felt very warm.

"Degrading things?"

"That makes it sound worse," said Killian self-consciously, "but yeah, I guess so."

"Don't judge yourself." He kissed her. "It's okay to want certain things in the bedroom that you wouldn't be okay with in another setting. I can't even begin to explain how attractive I find your submissive side, Killie."

"Really?"

"Mm-hm." He nodded. "You like being threatened too, huh? It was one of the first things I noticed."

"If I don't do what you say, you'll fuck me till I can't walk." Killian nodded shyly. It was one of the first things she realized she liked too. "That does it for me," she shivered.

"I wonder if you like the follow through or just the threat," Logan mused.

"I don't know," breathed Killian. She'd wondered the same thing too. "You're so hard right now," she said lowly, grinding against him slowly and feeling his arousal.

"I know, sweetheart. You make me want to do terrible things to you."

"Such as?" she prompted. She knew he was trying to figure her out, but she was curious too.

"Keep you tied up as my slutslave. Waiting on your knees next to me. I'd make you my personal fuck toy, ready to take me whenever I felt like it."

"The thought of being used like that is really hot."

"Yeah? You want to be treated like a sex doll who's only job is to receive cum."

"God, yes," she said longingly.

"Oh Killian," he moaned, "you are the perfect slut."

"I need you inside me, Logan," she whispered in his ear. "Or do you prefer, Sir?"

Logan groaned. "I told you, I didn't come here to fuck you." His hand had found its way between her thighs to her pussy which was especially hot and juicy.

"Does that mean you don't want to?" Killian reached to her bedside table and pulled a bottle of lube from the drawer, already knowing the answer.

"Are you gonna be able to stay quiet?" he asked as she handed it to Logan.

"Yes." She knew it would be hard for her to take it in the ass but she wanted it so badly she didn't care. "If you're gentle."

He nodded. "Hands and knees," instructed Logan huskily, opening the bottle.

Killian felt Logan drip cool lube onto her asshole. He rubbed his head against her, teasing her. She was dizzy with desire to be filled but nervous at the prospect of being stretched out like that again. Logan was pressed against her puckered hole. Killian tried desperately to relax.

Nothing happened. Killian looked back at Logan. He leaned forward, circling her waist with his arm and holding her close, as he said lowly, "Show me how badly you need me inside you, princess. Fuck yourself on my cock."

Killian hesitantly pushed back against Logan's stiff cock. She winced, feeling her asshole straining to accommodate his tip. Killian closed her eyes and exhaled, trying to relax her ring. Finally, his cock slid in a little farther. Killian grunted as she allowed more of him inside.

"That's it, Kil, you're doing so good."

Killian's butt finally touched Logan's hips. She had managed to get him completely inside. With a whimper, she slowly began to rock forward, starting to withdraw his cock, before pushing him back into her. Her ass was adjusting to being filled again.

Logan sat back on his heals, pulling her up with him so they were both kneeling. Her back was to Logan's chest and he kept his arms around her. She moaned softly. It started to feel good as she stretched out for him and slowly bounced on his cock. Killian moved her hand between her legs and started to massage her clit.

"Are you going to cum nice and hard with my dick in your ass again?" he asked, his voice low in her ear. "It's so hot that you came your first time doing anal."

"Thanks to you."

He kissed her neck. "I'm glad I made you feel so good, princess." Logan held her close in his arms. "It's the least I could do for the gift you gave me."

"You liked being my first?" she asked breathlessly.

"That would be an understatement," he said gruffly.

"Does it turn you on," she breathed, "knowing I've only ever felt your cock in my ass?"

The only reply Killian got from Logan was a deep, affirmative growl. She pushed her hips back into him and he met her with a driving thrust that made her squeal. She'd been working her clit with her finger when she felt Logan's hand behind hers. He reached under her and stroked at her slippery slit. "You're so wet," he growled; his fingers played with her sticky juices. "Didn't take long to turn you into a buttslut, did it?" He held them up so she could see them shining with the proof of her excitement.

Killian whimpered quietly as Logan started to grind against her butt, almost bouncing her up and down in their current position. They were both still in an upright kneeling position and he'd kept one arm wrapped firmly around her middle the whole time. Killian had never thought of anal as a particularly intimate act but she had never felt so close to Logan.

She felt his hand against hers, moving her fingers away from her clit. "Let me try," his voice was low in her ear. His fingers explored her folds, finding her hot spot easily. "You have to tell me how you like it."

Killian hadn't really thought about it before, but she realized as much as Logan had pleased her, it had mostly been with his mouth. He had, however, watched her get herself off several times and evidently had paid attention. After a few adjustments, he was rubbing her clit more effectively than most guys she'd dates had bothered to learn how to do.

She bit her lip, trying not to moan aloud. She reached back, stroking his head and encouraging him to kiss her neck. She liked the way the soft bristles of his hair felt under her fingers where it was cut the shortest near his neck. Her breaths had become shallower, her returning thrusts were eager.

"Don't stop," she breathed. He bit her neck softly and continued the steady movements. He felt incredible, holding her tightly, buried deep inside, rubbing her off. "Will you cum with me, Sir?" She was so close. She felt him nod.

Killian let the pleasure crest in her. Overwhelming her with the intensity of it. She shuddered and gasped. With one final deep thrust, he held her tight. She could feel his cock pulsing in her ass as he came.

He pulled out slowly once they had both stilled. Logan laid down and she collapsed in his arms. She sought his lips with hers. He tenderly made out with her as they both recovered.

"That was so incredible," she said finally.

"Better than the first time?"

"Easier." She nodded.

"You've been doing so good," he praised. "It's really hot, how hard you try to get better at it."

"I'm a highly motivated student."

"Feel ready to take Jack yet?"

"If I say yes, do I still get to fuck you tomorrow?"

"Yes," he chuckled.

"I feel pretty ready. You think Jack realized how big your dick actually was when he came up with this plan?"

"Doubtful. As far as I know, last week was the first time he saw me naked and hard."

"I was wondering about that."

"I'm sorry to ruin any fantasies you might have had about us comparing erections, but I can assure you nothing like that ever happened."

"Not so much that." She shrugged. "But I wouldn't be surprised to learn I'm not the first girl you guys tag teamed."

"You're definitely the only one."

"Mm that's pretty hot. Didn't expect there to be many firsts left for either of you."

"You opened a Pandora's box of firsts that I don't think either of us had really considered."

"Still trying to figure out how I got so lucky," she laughed.

Logan chuckled. "Come on, princess, let's get cleaned up. I'm looking forward to sleeping with you in my arms tonight."