Insatiable Pt. 07

Story Info
A family camping trip leads to an unconventional arrangement.
12.9k words
4.81
15k
11
3

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay getting this part out! Travel limited my ability to post, but I will be back to releasing new chapters every 2-3 weeks.

* * *

PART 7 - Daddy & Master

KILLIAN

Killian smiled to herself as she read Jack's texts. It had been keeping her entertained on the drive to the campsite. She was riding with her parents, and they were meeting the Johnsons there.

J: I'm looking forward to fucking you in the great outdoors

K: You're naughty

J: You didn't think I'd be able to go all weekend without being inside you, did you

J: And I'm glad I'll get to sleep with you in my arms the next two nights

K: Me too

Killian, Jack, and Logan had always shared a tent growing up. Killian had never put much thought into it before, but as soon as it came to mind now, she couldn't stop thinking about it. Yes, she was looking forward to cuddling with Jack. But would it be weird with Logan there? Killian assumed this was going to be a totally normal family camping trip with no more than some risky flirting going on between her and Jack. She certainly didn't think there would be anything happening with Logan. Now or ever again. Which was totally fine. She just didn't know how to not be awkward about it now.

"Killian, where are you going?" her mom asked, when Killian got out of the car and started to make a beeline for Jack.

Killian paused and looked over her shoulder at her mother. "What do you mean?"

"Don't you want to get your things set up?"

"Yeah." Killian looked blankly at her.

"Then where are you going?"

"With them." Killian pointed at Jack and Logan who had already gotten started unpacking their car.

"You're not sleeping with the boys."

"What? Why not?" she asked, surprised.

"I don't think that's really appropriate, do you?" her mother asked, though it clearly wasn't a question.

"I mean, we always have, so I don't see why not," Killian shrugged, hoping it came off casually.

"It was different when you were kids."

"You don't treat me like an adult, but now you're saying I'm not a kid," said Killian, frustrated, withholding the very childish impulse to stamp her foot. "What am I supposed to do?"

"I know, Killian," she sighed. "You're a teenager. And I know it seems unfair sometimes."

"So, did you bring another tent for me then?" Killian asked, watching her dad unpack the trunk of their car.

"We assumed you'd share ours," said her mom.

"Is this a joke?" Killian looked at her parents, aghast. "Isn't my senior summer supposed to be...fun?"

"There's plenty of room in our tent," said Jack, trying to be helpful.

"Yeah, it's really no problem," added Logan.

Killian wasn't sure if it was helping to have the boys join the conversation or not. She was trying to read the silent looks the adults were using to communicate with each other.

"What's the big deal?" asked Killian. "We're like fifty feet away from each other."

"You know, Killie is always safe with us," said Jack. "I'd fight a hog for her."

"It's not wild hogs I worry about, Jack," Killian's mother said under her breath.

"I think it will be fine," said Mr. Johnson, "for the kids to share a tent. Why don't we let them set everything up and we'll go open a bottle of wine?" This seemed to be an agreeable suggestion and enough to end the conversation.

"The way my mom is acting," Killian said once they were out of earshot, "like she thinks you guys would tie me up and force me to do terrible things." She raised her eyebrows when the boys looked at her with an amused expression. "What?"

"Her instinct isn't wrong, is it?" smirked Jack, exchanging a knowing look with his stepbrother.

"Oh shut up," muttered Killian, knowing he was absolutely right. "Not like anything like that would happen with them around this weekend."

"You sound confident," grinned Jack.

"You wouldn't..." Killian knew the look in his eyes well and was suddenly feeling much less confident about her statement, "Not with them around."

"I do love a challenge," he said, with a mischievous look on his face that Killian didn't trust at all. "You can always ask to sleep with your parents instead," he suggested.

"That's not necessary," said Killian. Her cheeks felt very warm, and her pussy was tingling. Killian didn't know what she'd just gotten herself into. She had been so convinced it would be a super normal, innocent camping trip.

Killian and the boys set up the three tents and finished unpacking the cars, as requested by their parents. Once they were through, they went off to play horseshoes to kill time before dinner. Normal, good, clean fun.

Killian was extremely relieved to find her case of painful awkwardness around Logan only affected her when she was alone with him; a scenario which was unlikely to occur over the next couple days. Being out in the woods, playing games with the two boys, felt just as normal as it ever had.

When they could smell grilled hamburgers on the breeze, they stopped what they were doing and returned to camp. They were immediately assigned to laying out sides and dishes and condiments. Killian's stomach was grumbling loudly, and she eagerly prepared her burger.

By the time the sun had set, there was a roaring fire and classic rock could be heard playing from a portable speaker.

The two mothers were the first to call it a night. A little while later, Killian caught Jack's eye and then looked meaningfully at the tent. Wearing a knowing smirk, Jack stood up, yawned loudly, and said, "I think I'm headed to bed."

"Me too," said Killian, jumping to her feet as well. She thought she probably moved a little too quickly, but the two dads and Logan were drinking beer and too distracted by their own conversation to do more than wave goodnight.

Once inside the tent, Killian and Jack rearranged their sleeping bags, unzipping them to use as a top and bottom blanket so they could snuggle close together.

"Maybe this makes camping a little better," Killian decided, as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Mm," he pressed his lips to her neck, "it does make it even better."

Though she'd had other things on her mind when she'd suggested going back to the tent, once she was horizontal and in Jack's arms, she found herself much more tired than she'd thought.

Killian hadn't realized she'd fallen asleep until she woke. She rolled over to face Jack. She could still hear voices outside and see the glow of fire. She must not have been asleep for long. She nuzzled Jack, wondering if he was still awake too.

"Thought you were tired, Killie," he said quietly.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep. I wanted you first."

"It's okay, babe, curl up in my arms again and go back to sleep. I love holding you."

"Is that all you want?" she murmured, her hand, rubbing against the front of his sweats. She pulled out his cock, making him sigh.

"What are you doing, Killie?" he growled.

Even only partially hard, his manhood felt impressive in her hand. "I'm obsessed with your cock, Jack."

"Oh, are you?" He sounded annoyingly pleased by that.

"Like you didn't know that."

"Doesn't mean I enjoy hearing it any less."

"I love feeling it get hard," she said, giving it a little squeeze. It was almost completely erect now and twitched excitedly at her touch. She kissed him as she slowly stroked his length. "Seem to remember you saying something about wanting to fuck me in the great outdoors?" No sooner had she said it did she hear the sound of the fire being doused.

"Maybe you shouldn't have fallen asleep on me earlier."

"Maybe you should have fucked me anyway," Killian returned.

"Oh really?" Jack's voice was hushed but sounded quite intrigued. "Let's revisit that sometime."

She snuggled against Jack, face to face with their legs intertwined and foreheads close together. He moved her hand away from his cock. "Can I just hold it?" she whispered. "Promise I won't play with it."

Jack made a low growling noise but didn't stop her when she caressed his member once more. She liked how his dick felt in her hand--hard, soft, or anywhere in between. It was still pretty stiff, but Killian stayed true to her word and didn't try to tease Jack.

They both closed their eyes and lay still together. Neither moved when Logan entered the tent a few minutes later. They should have been asleep already anyway. Killian wished she was. Or that she was alone with Jack. But since that was no longer an option, she'd take asleep.

Holding Jack's cock was nice. Even if she couldn't play with it. She tried to relax and not think too much about it though. That made it harder to resist the urge to tease it. She couldn't help noticing he was still partially erect. She tightened her grip fractionally and was surprised to find it reacted even to her slightest movement. It felt hot in her hand as blood coursed through it. As if it knew Killian had been thinking about it, his cock became completely rigid, making it intensely difficult not to stroke it.

Jack's pelvis made the slightest movement towards her, minutely thrusting into her hand. She wondered if it was on purpose. She gave it the tiniest squeeze in return, and it flexed in her hand. They repeated this several times until Jack's cock was practically throbbing.

She wondered if Logan was asleep yet. He was quiet and hadn't moved. Killian took care to only make the smallest movements that wouldn't be noticeable. She had planned on being true to her word and wasn't going to tease Jack, but he was the one who started it really. Killian wrapped her other hand around his cock too, admiring his size and how easily they both fit on the length of his shaft. It twitched eagerly.

Killian brushed the tip of his penis with her thumb. She was delighted to feel her finger slide through precum. She rubbed it slowly around the head and felt Jack's whole body tense; she wondered how hard it was for him to stay quiet. She knew the tip was sensitive, so she was extra gentle with her touch. When she put her thumb on the little hole at the tip, she found a fresh bead of cum there. She continued to tease the head gently, making sure her finger was always slick with his excitement so it wouldn't get uncomfortable. His dick was pulsing and oozing precum at her touch.

When Jack couldn't take it anymore, his hand closed around Killian's wrist. She stopped moving but didn't entirely let go.

"Come here, baby girl, I need you," Jack whispered in her ear, pulling her onto him.

"We aren't alone," she breathed, even though they hadn't heard any recent rustles from Logan's direction.

"He's asleep. Besides," he said, "it's nothing he hasn't seen before." Jack was right, of course. But something about Logan being there but not involved did make it feel naughty in a different way.

Killian pressed her face into Jack's chest, muffling a gasp as he worked himself into her wet slit. He'd easily pushed her cotton shorts to the side, and she hadn't been wearing panties. She could feel her pussy squeezing his cock excitedly. He felt massive and rock-hard as he penetrated her. Her juices lubricated her channel, allowing him to slide in and out with more ease.

Killian sat up; she pressed her hand over her mouth to keep herself from whimpering as she plunged Jack deeper into her. She reached between her legs and touched her clit, adding to the stimulation.

She knew they should finish soon and finish quietly. She wondered why it made her nervous. Or excited. She didn't know if she wanted to get caught or get away with it.

Sensing motion next to them, Killian glanced in Logan's direction. Had they woken him? The lack of light made it impossible to tell for sure... Then there was a rustling noise and Killian wondered if Logan was touching his own dick. Maybe he started stroking himself while he watched her ride Jack. The thought of it made her shiver. What if he was touching himself right next to them? To the sight of her and Jack. She desperately wished there was enough light to see more detail.

Jack grabbed her hips suddenly and ground her pelvis against him. Killian felt his piece start to twitch, filling her with his seed. He held her there even once he had stopped cumming. "I want my dick inside you while you make yourself cum," Jack said lowly. Evidently, Jack had become aware of Logan's activity too and was no longer concerned about waking him up.

Killian nodded and rubbed herself a little faster. She felt her pussy clamp down in excitement. Her eyes kept drifting hopefully, but pointlessly, in Logan's direction. It turned her on so much to think about him getting off on watching her with Jack.

She arched her back, her body tensing up; Killian's pussy started to pulse rhythmically as she peaked. She gasped, trembling, and finally collapsed onto Jack's chest.

Without the noise of her riding Jack, Killian could hear the sound of Logan's hand moving up and down his cock. She rolled off Jack and lay between the two boys. No one spoke. Eventually the sound stopped. Killian wondered where Logan had cum.

She closed her eyes and snuggled into Jack's arms, admittedly, enjoying camping more now than she ever had previously.

LOGAN

Logan probably shouldn't have had those last two beers the night before--he felt sluggish. He'd stayed up shooting the shit with his dad and Killian's dad.

Logan probably shouldn't have jerked off next to Killian and Jack either. It had been an unusual, voyeuristic experience for him. It felt a bit inappropriate, but then again, they were the ones having sex right next to him. He'd just fallen asleep when they started fucking and woke him up. They might have been 'quiet', but they were only a foot away from him and it hadn't been quiet enough. They'd had plenty of time before he joined them in the tent to have sex. It was part of why he'd stayed up later--thought he'd give them some privacy.

He'd masturbated to the sounds of their pleasure and the sight of Killian's silhouette as she rode Jack. It had been hot; he was sleepy, drunk, and horny...he couldn't help it. He'd blown his jizz into the closest thing he could find which happened to be his underwear.

Weird as it was, he was pretty sure they weren't gonna be mad about it. Killian had looked straight at him. Dark or not, he was sure she'd known what he was doing, just as he had known what they were doing. If anything, it had probably turned Killian on.

Logan wasn't surprised to find he was alone in the tent when he finally forced himself to open his eyes in the morning. He'd slept late. When he got out of the tent, he found the three other men sitting at the table. No women in sight.

"Morning," Logan yawned, making his way straight for coffee. "What's the plan for today then?" he asked, sitting down next to his dad.

"We'll take the boat out," his dad said. "The ladies already went down to the lake. They're getting things ready."

"And waiting for us," said Mr. Mason.

"Waiting for you," Jack said to Logan jokingly.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry," he apologized. "Let's get out there then." He downed his coffee in two gulps--it was lukewarm anyway--and stood up.

It was a hot muggy day already, and Logan was looking forward to being in the water. They headed straight down to the lake.

The boat was docked, and they could see the women preparing things.

The four men all stood next to the boat. The women turned to them. Logan's eyes were undeniably on Killian. She was wearing a little white bikini. Quite little. The sides were simple gold buckles that he could probably pop in a second. She had a white shawl-thing on too. She looked hot as fuck. She looked like she belonged on a millionaire's yacht.

Logan glanced at Jack who was also gawking at Killian. He was a little surprised to find their fathers staring as well--not at Killian, but at their wives. The women had gone all out. They were all dressed well and had clearly been putting effort into prepping every creature comfort they could want for the boat. Towels, food, beer, music.

The men jerked themselves out of their trances and boarded. Hanging back behind their fathers and speaking lowly to not be overheard, Jack said to his brother, "She looks fucking good, doesn't she."

Logan nodded in agreement. "Flawless." He wanted to put a glass of champagne in her hand and watch her sunbathe for hours. She just needed some designer sunglasses and expensive jewelry to go with it. He wasn't sure why that mental image was so attractive to him. But looking at Killian now...golden hair and skin, basking in the sun...she was a princess. Spoiling her would only make her more beautiful.

Logan tried to shake himself out of it. He would have been more comfortable with less thoughts of Killian on his mind. Especially thoughts of objectification and how she looked like a trophy wife in training.

He and Jack sat at the bow. Logan kicked his feet up and leaned back. He closed his eyes. It was already getting warm.

He opened his eyes when he heard Killian call, "Y'all want anything to drink?" she had the cooler open. He and Jack both accepted the offer, and she promptly brought them their requested beverages. She retreated to where she had been sitting before, on the opposite side with their mothers.

"Late night last night?" said Jack, as he cracked his Coke.

Logan caught his brother's eye, and said, "Is that a question or a comment?"

Jack smirked and said, "No question there."

They both chuckled, knowing they'd just shared a conversation that had meaning far beyond the words they spoke aloud.

"Is it just me, or is she avoiding us?" Jack asked his brother lowly.

"Seems like it," said Logan. Killian was staying just out of reach on the other side of their mothers.

"Nervous or teasing, you recon?"

"Both, maybe."

"You wanna have some fun this weekend," Jack said, with a meaningful look, "with us?"

"Do you have anything specific in mind?"

"I'm coming up with an idea. Just needed to confirm your participation."

"I'm in for anything," said Logan, wondering what he was plotting. The look on his face made it abundantly clear he had something devious on his mind. Here Logan had thought they'd be having an innocent family camping trip. Clearly his stepbrother had other plans. Not that he could complain.

"Killian," Jack got her attention; she looked up, "come play with us."

"Our mothers can't possibly be that much more fun than us," Logan added cheekily.

Killian looked uncharacteristically embarrassed by the attention.

"Go on then," her mother gave her a nudge towards the front of the boat.

"Hi," said Killian, sitting down next to Jack.

"Hey, babe," Jack greeted her. "This the new swimsuit?" he asked her. She nodded. "I like."

"Thanks," she blushed. Her eyes darted towards the adults, but they hadn't heard their conversation.

Jack put his feet up and lay his head in Killian's lap, looking up at her. "I've been enjoying your little housewife-in-training act today."

She raised her brows. "I don't know what you're talking about, Jack," she said sweetly, giving his hair a pat.

"Logan knows what I'm talking about," he said slyly.

"I do," Logan agreed, amused they'd thought similar things.

"Is that a compliment?" she asked coyly.

"Yes," said Jack.

Once they had gone out towards the middle of the lake, they cut the engine and brought out the innertubes and floaties. Logan was ready to get in the water; it was hot.

Logan eyed Killian, not very subtly, as she put her shawl down and took her sunglasses off. "Killie," he said, getting her attention as he was pulling his shirt off. Her eyes landed on him, and she blushed deeply. "Am I allowed to get you wet today?"

She looked up at him with a shocked expression on her face. "What?"

Logan couldn't help smirking. "You look awfully nice today, sweetheart. Thought I'd check before pushing you into the water."