Insatiable Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KILLIAN

Killian jerked awake suddenly, brought to her senses by an alarming combination of feelings. Something invading her pussy. She was being...violated. Very suddenly. She was about to scream but a hand was clamped over her mouth.

It was dark. She couldn't see. She thrashed around, but hands closed on her wrists and kept her from moving. What the fuck? What the fuck. What the fuck! Her heart was pounding in her chest. Disoriented by sleep and lack of sight.

That's when it clicked.

Hard ground. A hand on each of her wrists. A hand at her pussy. A hand over her mouth. Four hands meant two men. Hard ground meant camping. She'd been sleeping with the boys. No. She'd fallen asleep before the boys were in the tent. Now they were waking her up very aggressively.

Feeling much more awake and less confused about her surroundings, Killian stopped straining to free her arms. Her heart was still racing but now that the panic subsided, she realized she was enjoying it. There were two fingers--she didn't know who's--wedged in her pussy and she was wet enough that they were sliding in and out easily. She moaned in delight as they put pressure on her g-spot.

The hand over her mouth was removed and replaced by lips. Jack's. He kissed her neck. Nibbled on her ear. "Did we surprise you, babe?"

"Yes," she breathed. There was a tremble in her voice she hadn't expected. She was still shaky with adrenaline. "Scared the shit out of me."

"Pussy doesn't feel scared," said Logan. "Or maybe it likes being scared."

Killian had a feeling he might be right.

Logan pulled his fingers from her pussy. One well lubricated digit probed her backdoor; though his entrance was gradual, she still had to bite her lip hard to keep from crying out as he worked his way into her ass. Fingers started probing her pussy again--this time, Jack, she realized. Each of them held one of her wrists down while the other hand was busy with her holes.

"We have some questions for you, little girl," growled Jack, as he fingered her.

She shivered. The thought of being interrogated while they held her down brought a fresh wave of lubrication to her pussy.

"You know Logan gave me a detailed report of what you did together last week. We both learned so much about you," he said gleefully, "you kinky little thing."

He hadn't actually asked a question yet, so Killian stayed silent. She'd known they would discuss it. It kind of turned her on to think about them talking about her.

"There was something I said that really got you going," said Logan. "You remember what that was?"

"There was a lot you said that really got me going," she said, wondering what exactly he was getting at.

"I'll give you a hint. It's something you wanted Jack and I to do together."

"Fuck me," whispered Killian. Dear god, not now, she thought desperately. She could barely keep quiet with them fingering both her holes. She'd be screaming if they tried to put their cocks in her together. It sounded hot in theory, but in reality, it terrified her to imagine both of them trying to fit inside her.

"That's right," purred Logan. "I told you that you needed to practice having both holes filled if you ever wanted to take brother dick. You remember that?"

"Yes," moaned Killian, feeling her muscles clench on their fingers involuntarily at his words. Hearing it again had just as much of an effect on her as it had the first time.

"That's what we want to know about, Killie," said Jack, plunging a third finger in her slippery hole and making her gasp.

"Too many," she squeaked. He'd never used three fingers on her before. And Jack had big hands.

"Feels like they fit just fine," he said, unconcerned, curling his fingers in search of her g-spot. "Logan said you were gushing when he told you that. And your cunt just got wetter right now too. What about it turns you on so much?"

"I don't know," she squirmed, too distracted by their stimulation to think straight. "It's fucking hot."

"I know, baby girl, but we want to know why."

"Can't think," she panted, "with you fingering me like that."

"What," teased Jack, "like this?" He wiggled his fingers a little bit and a whimper escaped Killian's lips before she could stop it.

"Too bad, sweetheart," said Logan. "We're not gonna stop until we have answers."

"Since you can't think, we'll make it easier for you. We have a few theories we're gonna run past you. You can tell us which one is right. Your little pussy is gonna be our lie detector. Even if you find yourself tongue tied, your body will tell us what we want to know."

"We wanna get in your slut brain, Killie," said Logan. "We want to know what makes you tick, and when we learn, we're gonna abuse the hell out of that power." His threat made her quiver with anticipation.

"Theory number one," said Jack. "You got a thing for DP. Maybe you like to watch it in porn. You fantasize about it."

"Well, I do now." Killian gasped as Jack's fingers started working her harder. "I didn't think about it much before, but yes, clearly I have since Logan mentioned it."

"Is it the thought of being stretched out? Would you like it if I fucked you in one hole with a dildo in the other?" Jack suggested.

"Maybe," said Killian. How did they expect her to form a coherent answer when they were distracting her with pleasure?

"Hm, I don't think that's it, is it?" said Jack slyly. "You want two dicks, don't you? Two men."

"Yes," she shivered, knowing the truth.

"Oh yeah," Jack chuckled, "your pussy just clenched up on my fingers."

"Theory two," said Logan. "You want brother dick. You don't want just any two cocks in you. You want to get fucked by brothers."

"Fuck," Killian groaned as they both moved their fingers faster. She was breathing heavily.

"Remember, your pussy is gonna tell me the truth, even if you don't," Jack reminded her. Killian thought this was a rather unfair gauge since her pussy was also busy reacting to their fingering, which had grown increasingly vigorous.

"Yes," she admitted.

"Yes what?" Logan prompted her. "I want to hear you say it, little slut."

"Yes," she said through gritted teeth; her thoughts were muddled, but not enough for her to escape the embarrassing truth. "I want to get fucked by brothers."

"That's fucked up, baby girl," Jack said lowly. "You know that, right?"

"I know," she whimpered.

"Her cunt is so juicy right now. She's definitely telling the truth," said Jack. "Theory three. You want two men to dominate you at the same time. To rough you up. Use your body. Order you around."

"God yes," Killian moaned. Their little game that day had cemented that fact in her mind. Being the boys' plaything had kept her constantly turned on.

"Those were our three theories and it looked like they were all true," said Logan. "Did we miss anything?"

"Cum," she panted.

"You get to cum after questioning is over," said Jack.

"No," grunted Killian, as they continued to finger bang her holes roughly. "Double stuffed with cum. The other reason I want it."

"Oh, of course," cooed Jack, "how could I forget that?"

"Just to make sure we're all on the same page, why don't you give us the summary of why you want us to fuck you together?" said Logan.

"I want it," it was getting more and more difficult to talk, "because DP turns me on." They were working Killian into a frenzy, and it was all she could do to keep her noises at a low volume. "I don't want a dildo, I want two cocks. I want your cocks because for some fucking reason the thought of getting fucked by stepbrothers fucking turns me on. I want your cocks because I want you both to dominate me and use my body. And when it's all done, I want you both to fill me with cum."

"Which part turns you on the most?" Logan asked.

"All of it," she moaned truthfully. "Every fucking part of it!"

Jack accepted that answer, and murmured, "You are such a good girl." His praise made her shudder with pleasure. "My twisted baby slut." Jack moved his hand so his thumb was on her clit and she humped against him eagerly, finally getting that extra bit of pleasure she craved.

"The pretty, pretty princess is such a nasty girl," Logan said lowly.

"Such a filthy little cumslut."

Her boys kept whispering perverted sweet nothings in her ear. Nibbling at her neck.

Killian couldn't take it anymore. Her body burst with the overwhelming pleasure they were forcing on her. Her muscles stiffened and then convulsed. She thrashed against them as they held her in place. What small amount of her brain hadn't been taken over by orgasm focused solely on keeping her mouth shut. On internalizing the wail that wanted to escape her lips.

Finally, she went limp, her muscles relaxing save for the occasional shudder. She whimpered, close to tears from the effort it had taken to restrain herself.

Jack and Logan let up on her wrists and slowly pulled their fingers out.

"Well, that was fun and informative. Thanks, babe," said Jack casually, as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.

"You know, you could have just asked me instead of interrogating me like that," she said, her voice shaky.

"Yeah, but that wouldn't have been half as fun," said Logan.

"Oh, and we're gonna fuck you together, in case you haven't figured that out yet. Not right now, obviously," Jack added.

"Really?" she asked, taken aback.

"You sound surprised?" said Logan.

"I don't know. I assume most guys wouldn't go for it."

"I guess you're just lucky we aren't most guys," said Jack.

"Too right," agreed Killian. "Y'all are so fucking hot," she sighed deliriously, making them chuckle.

"Likewise," said Logan, kissing her deeply.

"We're both obsessed with you," murmured Jack, and then he was kissing her.

"You're so fun."

"You're sexy as hell."

"You're super submissive."

They showered her in compliments and kisses until she was dizzy with it. They'd never done that to her before. Killian's cheeks felt very warm. Their affection was almost overwhelming.

"We thought it was so cute when you called us Daddy and Master, Killie," said Jack.

"Is that what you want, princess?"

"Not just this weekend," added Jack.

"Wait, what?" It was enough to jerk Killian out of her delirious state and bring her to attention. She sat up, though it didn't make much of a difference since she couldn't see details in the darkness anyway. There was just enough light coming from the lantern outside to illuminate their silhouettes. "What do you mean?"

"Jack would be your Daddy, and I'd be your Master," said Logan, "and you'd be our subby slut girl."

"You want to share me?" Killian asked, alarmed, the question obviously directed at Jack. She wished she could see more than just his outline.

"Not exactly. I don't want you to date anyone else, Kil. Only me," said Jack protectively.

"And I don't want to date you. No offense," said Logan. "But I do want to own--co-own--your body and do terrible things to it."

"And you're okay with that?" Killian directed at Jack, utterly alarmed by this development.

"It was my idea," said Jack, as if that explained everything.

"It's just an offer, Kil," said Logan. "You don't have to say yes. You don't even have to decide now."

"I did not see this coming," muttered Killian, more to herself than them. Her mind was spinning with the new development.

"Neither did I," agreed Jack. "But I love you, and I love Logan--in very different ways, obviously--and I trust you both. You are so much fun in bed, and I love how kinky you are. Logan and I can give you so much more together than either of us could alone."

"You don't think I'm not satisfied, do you?" She furrowed her brow.

"No, babe, I know it's not like that. If you do want to be with only me, that's totally okay. But if you want to have a wild double-Dom thing going for a bit, we'd both be into that."

"You'd actually be into it?" she asked dubiously. "Like, not just doing me a favor?"

"Watching you fuck one of us is like having the hottest porn but in real life," said Jack.

"And we have way too much fun ganging up on you," added Logan.

"And you're okay with being...well, the sidepiece?" Killian asked Logan.

He chortled. "Killian, I'd be your Master. That's not even close to being the sidepiece."

"You know what I mean. No feelings."

"I guess I don't see it that way," Logan shrugged. "I care for you and feel very protective of you. And, yes, those feelings will deepen if you choose to be my sub. But it's not romantic."

"As long as that's mutual, I don't have a problem with it," said Jack.

"Don't you want a real girlfriend?" she asked Logan curiously.

"No, I don't," Logan admitted. "Eventually, I'm sure. Right now, I'm more interested in finishing school and starting a career. And I have no problem being sexually exclusive with you either. What we have would be so much more fulfilling than random hookups. And definitely worth it if it means I get to keep filling you with cum."

Killian wracked her brains for more questions, but she seemed to have run out, so instead she just said, "Okay."

She wondered if she was dreaming.

"We're over here professing our feelings for you, and all you give us is one word back," Jack shook his head disapprovingly, but she could tell he was smiling.

"But I'm at least giving you the one word you want, right?"

"Oh," said Jack, slowly realizing what she was saying, "so, that's your way of saying..."

"That I want Daddy and Master to own me?" she supplied. "Yes."

"Nice," said Jack, exchanging a fist bump with Logan. She rolled her eyes, but it was lost in the dark.

Daddy and Master. Boyfriend and lover. How the fuck she had swung this, Killian didn't know. What fantasy world was she living in where these two men lusted for her? They both wanted her. And they wanted her together.

Killian concluded she simply must be dreaming.

LOGAN

She said yes. She said yes. She said yes. He didn't realize just how badly he wanted it until she'd agreed. She really wanted to be his sub. He felt giddy with excitement. Sure, he'd played with other subs before, but they weren't his. It gave him butterflies to think about. When Jack had first posed the suggestion to him, he'd liked it, but as soon as Killian agreed, it really hit him. Obviously, Killian was Jack's, first and foremost. But she was Logan's now too. They would take such good care of her. Unconventional, yes. But that didn't bother Logan. Between he and Jack, there was very little they weren't willing to do. They could bring so many fantasies to life for Killian.

Logan had woken early, at the first light of dawn, but hadn't moved from the tent yet. He just lay there enjoying it, feeling Killian's presence next to him. Every so often she'd stir, rolling into his or Jack's arms for snuggles.

Finally, Killian yawned and sat up on her elbows a little bit. She looked, seemingly perplexed, at Logan and then at Jack, who had just woken too.

"Morning, sweetheart," said Logan, Killian staring back at him, still looking puzzled.

"Morning."

"What's on your mind?"

She paused, and then decided, "I think I had the hottest dream last night."

"Yeah?" Logan grinned. "Did getting finger-fucked awake make you dream dirty things after?"

"Finger-fucked awake..." she repeated slowly. "Shit." She looked at Logan, wide-eyed, and then at Jack. "Holy shit. That wasn't a dream, was it?"

"No," Jack chuckled, "that was very real."

"Oh," she fell silent, before shyly asking, "so, that means everything you said...you're both mine?" Her cheeks were a pretty shade of pink, and she didn't meet either of their gazes. Logan and Jack nodded, wearing undeniably genuine twin smiles. "Oh wow," said Killian slowly. "I was sure that part was a dream."

"Good dream?" asked Jack.

Now flushing deeply, Killian nodded. "Not everyday a girl gets offered a Daddy and a Master."

"Not everyday you find a girl who thinks she can handle two Doms," said Logan.

"Handling both of you is something I very much enjoy doing," she said meaningfully, "Master."

"Master sounds good on your lips," he said lowly, holding her chin in his hand. Logan could see her breaths becoming shallower. Felt her fidget a little. Unmistakably aroused. She wanted him. Him. And it felt so damn good.

"Sir says, service your new Master and take his seed in your throat," growled Jack, who was watching Logan and Killian's interaction hungrily.

"Yes, Sir," whispered Killian.

Jack ran a hand through her hair before pressing her down towards Logan's crotch. His cock sprung eagerly from his sweats as she tugged them out of the way. He was rigid and leaking in anticipation of her touch. Logan leaned back on his elbows, giving Killian space to attend to him. She parted her lips, letting him into her mouth and treating him to the talents of her tongue. Jack's hand was still in her hair, guiding her up and down every so often. Then he pushed her face down hard. Hard enough and sudden enough that he felt Killian's throat contract as she spluttered and fought her usually dormant gag reflex.

It was the most peculiar feeling, face fucking a girl without doing anything himself. He watched Jack force Killian up and down, guiding her rhythm as she took him down her throat. He wasn't really sure how he felt about it. On one hand, it was a bit weird to have Jack physically contributing to how the blow job felt. On the other hand, how was that really any different than them spit roasting her together? And Logan did find watching Jack dominate Killian arousing. Jack let Killian take over the act herself eventually though. It didn't take long for her to coax his load out with her tongue. He loved feeling her throat contract on the tip of his cock while she gulped down his seed.

"Sir says, pleasure your Daddy with your lips and beg for his cum," Logan told her, once she had finished licking the last bit of jizz that was leaking from his cock.

"Yes, Sir," Killian said obediently.

Logan took by the hair and forced her down on Jack's cock, just as he had, figuring he may as well let Jack experience the same odd sensation he had. He let Killian do her thing after a while. She was so good at sucking dick. How she managed to take Jack's full length down her throat was beyond him. Watching her deep throat was like watching a magic trick.

After a bit, Killian raised her head. "Please, Daddy," she looked up at Jack, continuing to work him with her hand while she spoke. "Please please please let me have your cum," she begged him quietly, just as Logan had instructed. "Let me make you feel good."

"Okay, baby girl," he was breathing heavily, "suck just a little more and it's all yours."

Killian dipped back down to continue her work eagerly. Jack rested his hand on the back of her head, but a few moments later his fist was knotted in her hair; he held her in place as he climaxed.

Killian came up for air once she had licked him clean. "Nice way to start the day," she smirked, as she pulled her bag to her in search of clothes.

"Agreed," said Jack and Logan together.

"I think it's a good day for the three of us to have some time away from the rest of the family, don't you?" said Killian, appearing to be in a very good mood.

"Absolutely," grinned Jack.

The start to Logan's morning felt surreal. Almost hard to believe. The whole camping trip had been, as a matter of fact. Had he not just emptied his balls down Killian's throat minutes ago, he'd question if he'd made up the events of the previous night.

They exited the tent, all three of them trying way too hard to look casual. Only the two dads were present and neither seemed to note anything different. They grabbed Red Bulls from the cooler and took a minute to spread cream cheese on bagels. Then they excused themselves, telling their parents they'd be off exploring for a while.