Insatiable Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we go down to the lake?" suggested Logan.

"Not yet," Killian shook her head. "I want to go somewhere more private." Walking behind Killian, Logan noted a joint tucked behind her ear. That was the sort of privacy she was looking for, he realized. They found a secluded area with an old picnic table to occupy. "Thought it might be nice for us all to relax together today," she said, lighting the joint and giving it to Jack. Logan accepted it when Jack passed it to him. It wouldn't hurt to have something to aid in their openness with each other. "So," Killian puffed on the joint when Logan handed it to her, "Daddy and Master, should we make some rules?"

Logan nodded and pulled out his phone. "I'll take notes."

"Do you want to start, Jack?" Killian asked him.

"You're my girlfriend. I don't want that to change," said Jack firmly. "I don't want Logan to be your boyfriend."

"I agree to that," said Logan. "I won't be taking her on dates or anything like that."

"You two can fool around whenever you want. No need to ask if it's okay. That includes texting."

"Kissing okay?"

"Yes. Flirting too, as long as you both know that's as far as it goes."

"Of course," Logan nodded.

"Her pussy is still mine," said Jack, not to Logan's surprise. "But her ass is yours." That part did shock Logan. Killian looked surprised too. "Or not?" asked Jack when Logan and Killian remained silent.

"I'm fine with it, but is that what you really want?" asked Logan.

"Just for the time being," his brother said. "It's feels amazing to know she's only ever felt your cock inside her, doesn't it? We may as well both enjoy that for a while longer."

Logan noticed Killian looking like she was trying very hard not to giggle. "Sorry," she apologized, when she noticed both of them staring at her, "it's just funny, isn't it? You wanted me to fuck Logan in order to practice for taking you in the ass and now you are voluntarily not doing it."

"Let's be honest," Jack said, "my plan became pretty useless when I realized how big Logan's dick is. The rest has just been for fun. I bet I could take your ass right now, no problem. You don't need practice, but you want my brother's cock. I don't mind, baby. Be a good buttslut for him. I will take your ass eventually, but right now Logan and I are sharing your newly deflowered body in a really special way."

Killian was looking at Jack dreamily, practically drooling. Logan wondered if Jack had meant to turn her into a horny mess or if it was just a side effect. Two men, each owning one of her holes. She was loving it.

"What about you, honey?" Jack asked Killian. "What do you want to put on the list?"

"I don't know if I can think of any other rules specifically," she said.

"Anything you like or don't like then?" Logan suggested.

Killian looked thoughtfully into the distance, taking a leisurely hit of the joint, before finally saying, "There's one thing I can think of." She glanced down, not looking at either of them. "I like being with both of you separately, but it probably won't surprise you to know my fantasy is having you both together. The way you were with me last night, touching me and kissing me together, was incredible."

"We'll make sure you get that," Jack assured her.

"On the topic of last night," said Logan, "how did you feel about being woken up like that? We didn't really give you a chance to consent."

"It scared the shit out of me," she admitted. "But I got off so hard on it. I consent now, if it helps." She was speaking to Logan, but her eyes had drifted to Jack. They exchanged a look of silent understanding; verbal consent hadn't been necessary between them. The more time Logan spent around them, the more clearly he could see the intense bond they shared. "I liked being held down," she added. Jack made a throaty noise of agreement.

"You've told us a lot of things you like, Kil," said Logan. "What don't you like?"

Killian frowned in thought, and said, "I don't know. Honestly, I think I've been into everything I've tried so far."

"Doesn't have to be something you've tried. Something you don't want to try." He watched her wracking her brain. She was trying too hard. "How about bodily fluids. Can you think of any of those you might not be interested in?"

Killian looked blank for a moment before making a face. "Gross, do we really need to go there?"

"See, there are things you're not into. You just have to think about it."

"Only cum and saliva are permitted, for the record," said Killian.

"Blood?" There was a strange electric feeling that happened when he met Killian's gaze.

Shock flashed briefly across her face, but the fiery longing in her eyes didn't waver. "Blood is okay," she said lowly.

"Good." Logan felt his heart rate increase slightly and had to tell himself to stay focused.

"Not sure I'm into that sort of thing," said Jack; Logan made note.

"Oh, I got one," Killian perked up. "I'm not down for ass-to-mouth. Like, your dick going from my ass to my mouth."

"No problem," said Logan. He totally agreed.

"Is that a hard no or, like, okay for punishment?" asked Jack.

"Hard no, I think," she said, making a face.

"On a related note," said Logan, "I don't eat ass, nor will I ask you to eat mine."

"Really?" Jack asked, sounding surprised.

"Yeah, squicks me out," Logan shrugged.

"Lucky for my filthy girl, I'll eat her ass anytime," said Jack, making Killian blush.

Logan chuckled; they did, undeniably, balance each other out. They continued back and forth like this until the list had become substantial.

"I'm glad we're talking about this stuff," said Killian, "but I think I'd like to talk about the logistics and timing of seeing you both. Is this, like, a once-a-week thing or every other day or what?"

"I don't know," shrugged Jack. "Honestly, I'm not sure what I'll be comfortable with until we try it."

Logan respected his brother's statement. "You'll tell us how you feel, right?"

"Yeah. I'm working on the whole communication thing."

"I'm happy to be included in your relationship," said Logan, "but I know my place in it. I'd never try to overstep my bounds and if I do it's probably an accident, so let me know."

"I trust you, man."

Killian had been watching their heartfelt exchange. She finished the last of the joint and put it out. She was smiling; she looked like she was holding back a grin. "Y'all have a cute bromance," she said. "Let's take a break from the list and go down to the lake."

"Whatever you want, princess," said Logan, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

KILLIAN

They sat on the dock, Logan on her left side and Jack on her right. It was beautiful. It was almost time for them to head back to the campsite. The sun was high in the sky, and she knew lunch would be soon.

Killian felt Jack brush her arm. She turned to look at him. He pulled her into a tender kiss. She felt a hand on her other side when he backed away; she looked at Logan. He drew her to him. Her lips parted as he sought her tongue with his. When Jack turned her to him next, Killian noticed she felt Logan's hands remain on her waist, rubbing her softly as she kissed Jack. She liked how he still touched her. Her attention shifted to Logan again, but Jack stayed close to her. She felt his lips on her neck. Her gasp was muffled by Logan's mouth as Jack nuzzled her neck affectionately.

They passed her back and forth, taking turns locking lips with her and touching her body, until she was breathless. Being shared between them like that was at the top of her fantasies. It made her think of what it would be like to have them fuck her together.

"This is probably the hottest make out session of my life," Killian breathed, "but I feel like we should be heading back?"

"Not yet," murmured Jack, his lips brushing her ear. She shivered, moaning into Logan's mouth. "Gotta admit, this has got me imagining us fucking you together. And I'm actually kind of into it."

"Oh, Jack," said Killian longingly, breaking away from Logan, and looking at her boyfriend. It was like he could read her mind. She kissed him hungrily.

"I might have been thinking something along those lines too," admitted Logan, running his fingers lightly through her hair.

"Me too," blushed Killian.

"It will be so incredible," said Jack. "We'll make it so good for you, baby."

Killian was already feeling dizzy and she was still fully clothed. She was distracted by her phone buzzing and got it from her pocket. Before she could unlock it, Logan took it from her hand and put it out of reach. "Not yet," he said lowly.

Killian melted even more at his words. She couldn't protest. She didn't want to. They really did want her. Together. Killian wasn't sure why she had it stuck in her mind that the boys were just doing this as a favor for her; they continued to show her they wanted it too.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of their hands on her body and their lips on her skin. It seemed crazy. Too good to be true. What did they both see in her? She was cute, sure. But she thought usually it would take a bit more than just cute to drive two men to agree to share one woman. Especially men like Jack and Logan, either of whom could have their pick of any girl they wanted. Yet they both chose her.

"You're getting a call," said Logan, eventually pulling away from their embrace and handing Killian her phone.

It was her mom. She answered.

"You didn't reply to my texts," her mom scolded.

"Sorry. We're down at the lake. I didn't hear my phone."

"Lunch is ready and we're getting things ready to go."

"Okay," said Killian. "We'll be back soon."

Reluctantly, the three of them headed back to the campsite to join their families for lunch and help pack.

Killian felt flushed and giddy. She hoped it wasn't noticeable to her parents. She wondered if the way she looked at Jack and Logan had changed. She felt like it had. All electric and flirtatious. She was hoping it wasn't as obvious to their families as it felt to her.

They were almost completely packed by early afternoon. She had just exited the outhouse when she ran into Logan, who was carrying a bag of trash to the dumpster.

"Walk with me?" he asked when he saw her. She nodded and followed him to the dumpster. "Did you have fun this weekend?" he asked as they walked slowly back to camp.

"Of course. Most fun camping has ever been," she blushed.

Logan chuckled. "It's not how I expected this weekend to go."

"Neither did I," she agreed.

"Are you happy?" Logan asked her. "With the new arrangement."

She nodded. Happy was an understatement. "It's hard to believe it's real."

"I don't want you to feel bad about this, ever. Even though our relationship is sexual, I don't want you to feel like I'm just using you for sex. You get the difference, right?"

"Course," she nodded. They'd come to a stop so they could finish their conversation in relative privacy before returning to camp.

"You mean a lot to me, Killie." He tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. "And I do respect you."

"Are you happy with the new arrangement?" she asked, looking up, and meeting his blue gaze.

"Extremely," he smiled. "I feel very lucky." He kissed her softly. "Thank you for trusting me, princess."

"Thank you for choosing me, Sir," she whispered, before pressing her lips to his again.

She rested her cheek against his chest and wrapped her arms around him, enjoying the feeling of him holding her.

"Oh," Logan sounded surprised, "hi, Mom."

Killian looked up quickly and saw Mrs. Johnson standing there, looking equally surprised to find them.

"Sorry to interrupt," she apologized, trying to read the scene.

"No, the outhouse probably wasn't a good place for us to have a heart to heart," Logan chuckled. He patted Killian on the shoulder in a friendly manner. "Sorry to startle you, Mom. We'll get out of your hair."

He and Killian left. She hoped it didn't look like they were trying half as hard as they were to look casual.

"Oops," said Logan quietly, when they were out of earshot. "At least she didn't see us kissing."

"Pretty sure my mother still thinks I'm secretly dating you," she told him.

"You think she'll be surprised to learn the truth?"

Killian looked at him in disbelief. "There's no way in hell I'm telling her about this."

"I meant that you are dating Jack. Not about our arrangement," he laughed.

"Oh, that truth," Killian giggled. "I'm sure she'll be surprised."

"Tell them soon. They'll be happy."

"I just don't want it to change things, you know?"

"Between you and your family or you and Jack?"

"Both, maybe," admitted Killian. "Everyone. It's just so different."

"I think you'll find it's mostly you two that feel that way. You've always been inseparable. It's not going to feel very different to everyone else."

Their conversation came to an end as they reached camp.

Killian found herself wishing she could spend the two-hour drive home in the Johnson's car and not her own family's. She wondered if it would be suspicious for her to spend the night there after having just got back from camping. She wanted to be in Jack's bed. Or Logan's... It felt weird to think about being able to have either of them. Her men. It would take some time to get used to the new arrangement.