Insatiable Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Yeah, I can go in the water," she mumbled.

"The only thing that's saving you from being thrown in right now is the fact that you're holding your phone."

"I'll get in the water soon," said Killian. "Throwing me is not necessary."

"No, but it is fun."

"For one of us."

"Yes," he grinned wolfishly at her, and she shyly looked away. Logan did not pursue pushing her in; he jumped in and joined his brother in the water instead.

After putting her phone away, Killian sat on the edge of the boat with her feet dangling in the water. Logan and Jack were floating in innertubes--tied to each other and the boat so they didn't have to worry about drifting too far off.

"You gonna join us?" asked Jack.

"Maybe," she said, in a sweetly teasing voice.

"I've thought of a little game we can all play to keep this weekend interesting," said Jack, when he was close enough to both Logan and Killian that he didn't need to raise his voice to be heard. "If y'all are interested."

"I'll play," said Logan, though Jack already knew his answer.

"What sort of game?" asked Killian.

"I want you," Jack looked at Killian, "to do whatever we say this weekend. You will serve both of us. We can call our game Sir Says. Like Simon Says, but more...interesting. When Sir says to do something, whatever it is, whenever it is, the little slut will do it."

Killian was staring, slightly open-mouthed in shock. "Seriously?"

"Think you can handle that, babe?" Jack asked her. "Both of us bossing you around."

"Yes," Killian nodded, wearing an astonished, yet longing expression, "Sirs," she added submissively, batting her lashes at the two brothers while she splashed her feet lightly in the water.

Logan silently tried to convince his cock to calm the fuck down. But that look on Killian's face turned him on like no other. "You are lucky the nice one," he jerked his head at Jack, "is here this weekend too, or else I'd really make you suffer."

"He's not that nice," said Killian, giving Jack a very adoring look as she said it.

"I mean, if we're calling it good cop-bad cop, he's definitely the bad cop," said Jack, pointing at Logan.

"Oh, I wouldn't call it good cop-bad cop, per se," said Killian, standing up and stretching.

"What would you call it, princess?" Logan asked the playfully subservient girl standing in front of him on the edge of the boat.

"I dunno," she thought about it, glancing over her shoulder to ensure her words wouldn't be overheard, before saying, rather seductively, "Daddy and Master."

Before either Logan or Jack had a chance to speak, she dove gracefully into the water. It was all Logan could do to keep himself from rolling right off his floaty. One look at Jack told him his bro was experiencing the same feeling.

"Is it just me," said Jack, looking at his brother, "or was that incredibly..."

"Hot?" Logan suggested; Jack nodded. "Agreed."

Killian surfaced a little way off as the boys tried to compose themselves. She swam leisurely back to them, finally returning to Jack and placing an arm on his innertube to aid in her floating.

Looking at Killian clinging to his tube, Jack said, "I'm glad you decided to join us in the water. I've been looking forward to seeing how good that swimsuit looks wet." He eyed her. "Come up from the water a bit so I can see you." She pushed herself up, presumably enough for Jack to see her tits. The sight made him grin, and he said, "Sir says, show Logan."

Killian swam over to Logan. She put her arms on his tube as she had with Jack and pushed herself out of the water a little bit. "Hello there," Logan said, looking down at her. The swimsuit was doing what swimsuits do best; cling to skin when wet. Her nipples looked like little pebbles under the thin fabric. Not much was left to the imagination.

"Hello, Sir," she said softly, with a seductively submissive look in her eyes.

He wanted to pull her close. He resisted. Searching for more excuses to keep his eyes on Killian's body, he said, "Sir says, float on your back."

Looking amused, Killian let go and drifted away from Logan. She flipped onto her back and floated between the two boys. She had to close her eyes against the sun.

Logan stared blatantly at Killian's tits. They were so fucking perfect. Two beautiful little globes that were now being lapped by water as she floated there. Her hard nipples looked so inviting. He wanted to take one between his teeth and make her squeal.

Catching his brother's eye, Jack grinned and said, "This is going to be way too much fun."

"Oh yeah," Logan agreed.

Logan noted each time Killian opened her eyes. It happened twice. She didn't move from her position. Logan half-hoped she would, just so he could tell her off for it, but she was being good, and he noticed.

When he had decided he was done with Killian's first test of the day, Logan nudged her with his foot. She raised her head to look around, jolted out of her peaceful float.

"May I stop now?" she asked him coyly.

"Yes," he permitted.

"Come here, Killie," Jack summoned her. She swam to him, resting once again one his tube. He took her by the arm--trying to hoist her into his lap, Logan assumed--but his job was made harder by her slick skin. They fumbled, grasping at each other until Jack had managed to pull her onto him.

She was stretched across him, face down, bum raised slightly. Turning her head to look at Jack, she asked slyly, "Was this what you intended?" She gave an almost imperceptible wiggle of her butt.

"No, but I don't mind it," he grinned, eyeing her ass.

"I bet," she snorted.

"Turn over. I was trying to get you to sit in my lap."

Killian flipped over, in the process, also overturning Jack and the tube. They both went tumbling into the water with a splash. Killian surfaced, grabbing Logan's tube for support as it was closest, and Jack's had gone flying.

"Oops," said Killian, as Jack surfaced next to her.

"Water's nice, at least," he chuckled. Jack snaked an arm around Killian's waist, so he was right behind her. Logan was watching them from the comfort of his own tube. "Bet I could fuck you right here and no one would notice," he said in her ear, though it was loud enough that Logan heard.

"Your brother might notice," she said, looking up at Logan; her eyes were bluer than the water.

"He's welcome to watch," said Jack. Logan wouldn't have minded watching. "I meant the parents." It was true that their families were distracted by their own conversations and not interested in eavesdropping on their children. And the water was dark enough to make it hard to see them clearly. "I'm not going to," he let her go, "this time."

"Bummer," she smirked. Killian commandeered Jack's tube and sat in it herself.

Jack pushed her legs apart so he could float in between them, folding his arms and resting them on the floatation device. "Sir says, show me your nipple," he said. Before she could protest, he added, "You're facing away, they won't be able to see, even if they were paying attention."

Logan turned around himself so he was facing Killian too. She was still dripping with water head to toe, and her cheeks were a little pink. She slowly put her hand to her chest, cupping her breast and fingering the edge of the fabric of her bikini top--it was one of those triangle ones and she was easily able to slide the fabric to the side. There was a feint tan line when she revealed herself; the color of her breast just a couple shades lighter than the rest of her. Her nipple looked rosy and plump.

"Sir says, pinch it," said Logan, his voice husky with longing as he gazed at her perfect tits.

Her eyes flicked to her chest and then to the two boys. She took her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. "Like this, Sir?" she asked, pinching it.

Logan nodded. "Pull on it a bit." As instructed, Killian tugged on her nipple. She bit her lip, looking down at what she was doing. "Now let me see," he said. She let her nipple go. It was now a darker shade of pink and the point stood out prominently. "It's so hard," he admired her. "It looks so good."

"Thank you," she blushed.

"Sir says, do the same thing to the other side," said Jack.

Killian obediently revealed her other breast, stimulating it like she had with the first. Logan's cock throbbed, making its excitement known, as he stared at her sweet little nipples, now all hard and pointy.

Killian hastily covered herself when they heard her mother call, "Y'all about ready to head back to shore?"

"Sure," said Killian, slightly unenthusiastically.

"Not an opportune moment to have to get up," muttered Logan.

"If you were so worried about your boner maybe you shouldn't have made me play with my tits," she said knowingly.

"It is harder to hide in a swimsuit," grumbled Jack.

"Rough life you guys must have with your big dick problems."

"You look far too smug for your own good, sweetheart," Logan said to her before she climbed back on to the boat. His mind was already wandering to all the ways he might find to wipe that smirk right off her face. And teach her a thing or two about big dick problems.

JACK

They all sat around the fire when dinner was over. Jack was full and tired from a long day out in the sun, but his mind was anything but tired. Their game of Sir Says had kept him worked up all day.

Jack wished their parents weren't sitting there with them. He wasn't done playing yet. He decided to start a group chat with Killian and Logan.

J: Sir says kneel by Logan.

Killian glanced at her phone when it vibrated. She was sitting on the bench next to Jack. Her mother sat on the bench to their right. Logan was sitting across from them next to his mom. The two dads were sitting on the bench to her left. Even if she got up to move, the obvious choice would be to join her mother, not kneel on the ground next to Logan.

Jack knew perfectly well there was no discreet way to kneel by Logan. He was curious how Killian would handle it.

Killian coughed a little and rubbed her eyes. Then she stood up and walked to the other side of the fire.

"You okay, hon?" her mother asked.

"Yeah, just a bit of smoke in my eyes," Killian lied, lowering herself to her knees.

"Really? There's no wind. Why don't you sit next to me," she offered lovingly.

"Maybe. I think over here is my best bet right now," Killian declined.

"Why don't I move over there," suggested Jack's mother thoughtfully. "Give you some room to sit." She stood and joined Mrs. Mason.

Killian really had no reasonable excuse to kneel anymore. Looking a little sulky, she sighed and sat on the bench next to Logan.

K: I'm sorry

J: We never discussed punishment did we

Jack saw the corner of Logan's mouth twitch in a smile as he read the message.

K: But I tried!

K: And I did do what you said. You didn't specify for how long.

J: Don't argue with me.

K: Yes sir

J: Besides I didn't say I'd punish you for it. It merely reminded me it hadn't been discussed

L: Better not make us regret it

Jack put his phone away when he saw the supplies for s'mores being laid out. Much as he wanted to take Killian back to his tent and pound the hell out of her immediately, he also knew there was no way to make that happen without raising suspicion. His only choice was patience. Patience and s'mores.

Eventually, people stared turning in for the night. Killian's parents had been the first to excuse themselves and Jack thought his would soon follow. Killian stood up and looked at Jack pointedly, "I'm a little tired, aren't you?"

He knew what she wanted, but Jack's mind was elsewhere. "Not yet," he said, surprising her. "Logan and I will be there in a little bit."

"Oh, okay," she said, looking a little taken aback. "Well, goodnight then." Killian's silhouette faded in the darkness as she headed to their tent. A few minutes later, his parents said their goodnights too.

Logan got up and grabbed two beers from the cooler. He sat down next to Jack by the fire, put a beer in his hand, and said, "What's on your mind, little bro?"

There was a lot on his mind. Jack was quiet for a while before he finally spoke. "Keep thinking about the way Killian said Daddy and Master."

"A little too weird for you?"

"No," Jack furrowed his brow, "I was into it. It just kind of surprised me, I guess." It was a strange mix of off-putting and exciting. "She ever call you Master before?"

"No. She ever call you Daddy?"

"Once," Jack swallowed. He remembered that Yes, Daddy vividly.

"You dig it?"

"Yes," said Jack, a little bashfully. "You think that's how she sees us?" He hadn't thought about it like that before, but after she said it, it just kind of clicked.

"You know, it wouldn't surprise me," said Logan thoughtfully.

"If there's one thing I've learned today, it's that she really enjoys this two-on-one thing."

"Yeah, that is quite apparent," Logan agreed. "How do you feel about that?"

"You know, surprisingly okay. I don't think I'd feel that way if it was anyone else. But with you, I mean, I get why she's into it. We're so similar and so different at the same time, and I think we kind of balance each other out, you know?"

"Yeah," Logan chuckled. "Good teamwork, man."

"Oh my god," Jack had a sudden revelation, "we're different people!"

"Uh, yes," agreed Logan, not quite sure why Jack was acting like this was news.

"It seemed like growing up we were really similar, you know. Everyone said so." They had been asked, Are you sure you aren't real brothers? countless times. "But it's different now, isn't it? Obviously, we still have stuff in common, but we aren't the same person. I'm not just the...underachieving version of you."

"The underachieving version of me?" Logan repeated, sounding surprised. "Is that really what you thought?"

"Sometimes," admitted Jack. "You're basically good at everything, and I'm younger which means you did it all years before me so, yeah. And then you had the indecency to go off and be smart on top of it," he grumbled. "Kind of a lot to live up to." It's not like Jack thought about it constantly, but it had crossed his mind once or twice.

"Aw, little bro," Logan put an arm around Jack's shoulders, "it's so not like that. You've always been unapologetically you. I always envied that. It took me a long time to figure out who I was."

"Good thing our parents found each other," said Jack. "This way, Mom gets the academically successful son she always wanted, and Dad gets the son who wants the family business like he always wanted." They were a better family together than they ever had been apart.

"See, we are a good team."

They sat quietly together. The night was still; no sounds could be heard from the tents.

Finally, Jack broke the silence. "Look, I was wondering--" Jack looked down at his beer, struggling to find the words. "Sorry, I don't really know how to say this, but like, are you interested in this being more of a thing beyond this weekend?"

"Killian?" Logan asked. Jack nodded. "Oh...like, ongoing?" Logan raised an eyebrow. Jack nodded again. Logan looked uncharacteristically tongue tied. "What exactly are you thinking?"

"Well, I'm not entirely sure. I don't want her to, like, date both of us, but I'm cool with it in a kinky capacity, if that makes sense. She could have Daddy and/or Master whenever she wants."

"This is an interesting proposition," said Logan thoughtfully.

"I know it's kind of weird," he mumbled self-consciously. He realized how strange it probably was to essentially ask his brother to join their relationship.

"I think we'd need to have some really good communication and set clear rules so it doesn't turn into a disaster, but I'm not opposed to it. Just to be clear, I don't want Killian romantically and I don't want to get in between you guys or cause any drama."

"I know, dude, I wouldn't have asked otherwise."

"As long as you both know that and we're all on the same page, yeah, I think I'd be down."

"We could talk to Killian about it together tomorrow?" said Jack hopefully. "See what she thinks."

"I think that's a good idea," agreed Logan. "I learned something interesting about Killian last week," he said, remembering suddenly.

"Yeah? Something else?"

"Mm," he nodded. "Forgot to put it on the list, but today has definitely brought it to mind. She wants us to fuck her."

"What, like, more?" asked Jack, confused. "I feel like we fuck her a lot. That girl is insatiable."

Logan chuckled. "I mean, she wants us to fuck her together."

"No shit?" Jack's eyes went wide. "At the same time?"

"Yep," Logan nodded. "Double penetration."

"Damn. How the fuck will we both fit in there? She's so little." Jack was trying to wrap his head around how they could possibly fit both their large dicks into her at the same time.

"I know," said Logan, looking amused. Perhaps he had not expected that to be Jack's first reaction.

"What do you think?" Jack asked his stepbrother.

"What do you think?" Logan returned the question.

They both took a drink of beer and sat quietly, staring at the fire. No doubt, both were processing the idea, contemplating just how close they were willing to get to each other to fulfill Killian's fantasy.

"I mean," Jack glanced at Logan, "I'm in if you are."

"I'm in."

They knocked their cans together.

After a moment, Jack asked, "It's not gay, right?"

"I mean, we're both in it to fuck Killian, so I don't think so. Is that what you're worried about?"

"I wouldn't say worried," said Jack. "I guess I wanted to make sure you didn't think that was why I agreed to it or anything," he mumbled. "Like, since I kind of initiated this whole thing and I literally just invited you to have an ongoing part in my sex life and it sounds so weird to say it like that but--"

"Jack," Logan cutoff his rambling, "chill. At no point have I thought your motivation was based on repressed homosexual urges towards me. And, likewise, I hope you know the same is true for me."

"Oh, good," Jack breathed a sigh of relief. It hadn't been causing him anxiety, per se, but he'd overthought it a few times. "So, did she tell you she wanted DP, or how did it come about?"

"I guess technically I mentioned it," Logan said. "In the heat of the moment; I didn't really mean it as a suggestion. I was saying a lot of shit to her. Just trying to see how she reacted to different things. I was fingering both her holes--"

"Fuck, that's hot," groaned Jack.

Logan nodded in agreement. "And I think I said something along the lines of if you can't even fit a finger up there, how do you expect to take brother dick." Jack couldn't help making a face. Logan explained, "She lost her shit, dude. Practically gushing. So, I dunno if she secretly has a thing for DP, or if it was because I said brother dick, or the prospect of us both dominating her, but whatever it was, it really got her going."

"This is an interesting development," said Jack thoughtfully. "Hell, maybe it's all three of those things."

"I'm sure we could find out," said Logan slyly.

"You ever done it before?" Jack asked.

"Nope," Logan admitted. "You?"

"No."

"Guess it'll be a first for everyone."

"We'll have to plan this out well," said Jack. "You think she's awake right now? I want to know more."

"I can't imagine she'd be mad if we woke her up to tell her we've agreed to fuck her together," said Logan with a knowing grin.

"Probably right about that," Jack chuckled. "I think we can have some fun waking her up if she is asleep," he said, remembering what Killian had said to him the previous night when she'd fallen asleep instead of having sex with him. Maybe you should have fucked me anyway.