Insatiable Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," hissed Killian lustily while she took it from behind. "I fucking love how he pounds me." Luckily, that made Jack smile.

"I can barely fit two fingers, you're so tight."

"You can fit more than your fingers," whispered Killian. "I know you can." She was half-afraid he would bail or say she wasn't ready. But Killian was ready. She knew it. She knew she could take it. She wasn't worried anymore. She didn't care if it hurt. Her body yearned for them. For both their dicks at the same time. She was ready.

"God, she's so desperate to be stuffed with two cocks," Logan sounded gleeful.

"Our perfect, twisted slut." Jack kissed her. "We'll give you what you need, baby. Brother dick. That's what you've been waiting for, huh?"

"Yes," Killian said, trembling at his words. He pulled his fingers out slowly. She felt them replaced by the tip of his cock.

"We'll share you all night, you filthy little girl," he said, his eyes never leaving hers. The head of Jack's cock pressed against her slit. He tried to probe her, though with Logan already in her ass, it wasn't enough for him to gain entry. Jack pushed, much more firmly this time, until her tight pussy yielded to his swollen cock head.

"Fuck," she gasped, feeling the initial stretch as he penetrated her. Jack stopped. He couldn't have been more than an inch in, at the most. "It's okay," she whispered. "Do it." She barely noticed the way she fisted her hand in Jack's hair and dug her nails into his shoulder as she gripped him tightly.

He nodded. He forced his way into her, achingly slow, but he didn't stop again. For a moment Killian almost wished he would. She started thinking maybe there wasn't enough room for both of them after all. Killian's heart was pounding. It felt like she was being split in two. She couldn't do it. She couldn't. She couldn't. She couldn't.

And then, all of a sudden, she could do it. That feeling of being stretched had gone from hurting to the most delightful ache of fullness.

She could hardly breathe. She'd never felt so full in her life. She was dizzy with the intensity of it. She couldn't move. She couldn't think.

"Breathe, baby," said Jack calmly. The sound of his voice brought her back.

"I...I'm not—fuck, oh—" She didn't know what she was trying to say. She couldn't even form a sentence. A dry sob escaped her lips.

"Killian, are you—"

"Green," she choked out, burying her face in Jack's neck before either of them could start worrying about her. "It's just a lot." She paused, feeling the most alarming and sudden sensation. "I-I'm cumming?" She didn't even know where it came from. They hadn't even moved yet. "What the fuck." Her hips jerked involuntarily as she came; she cried out, having moved while speared with two cocks for the first time. The intensity of her orgasm was amplified by sensation of both holes filled, and she shuddered in their arms.

"Wow," breathed Logan, kissing her neck.

"That was amazing," Jack murmured to her.

Killian made a sound she hoped came off as affirmative. She still felt far from being able to talk.

"We're gonna fuck you now, honey," said Jack, "together."

She didn't know if she was ready. She didn't know if she'd ever feel ready though. But she needed it.

She had to remind herself to breathe. She didn't even have to move. The boys were moving for her. Slow and gradual. One cock going in a bit further as the other cock pulled out. Tentative at first. Then awkward, as they took more confident strokes while trying to find their rhythm.

Killian wondered if it was possible to pass out from extreme pleasure. She was dizzy. The only thing she could do was cling to Jack and let her men claim her. She had never felt so completely owned as she did in that moment. The feeling was intoxicating.

The buzz of a small vibrator pressed against her clit and kisses placed on her neck brought her back from wherever she'd floated off to. She moaned deliriously. The vibrations seemed to radiate through her whole pelvis. She was sure they would be able to feel it too.

"Holy fuck," groaned Jack, "I've never felt anything so tight."

"I can't believe we both fit in such a tiny space," agreed Logan.

"How does it feel to have both your holes stuffed full of cock, little girl?"

"Incredible," she gasped. "Can you," Killian could barely speak, "feel each other too?"

After a brief pause, Jack said, "Yeah, baby girl."

"Every inch," said Logan.

Killian buried her face in Jack's neck, overwhelmed. Then she felt her hips respond to their rhythm, gyrating with their thrusts. She cried out, feeling their cocks probe her in ways she'd never experienced before. She started finding pleasure in the extreme intensity of it.

"I don't think I can last much longer," Logan grunted.

"I'm going to cum too," said Jack.

Hearing them say it was too much for Killian. Her body surrendered to them. Her holes spasmed around two twitching cocks while they pumped her full of cum. Three bodies climaxing together. Three sweaty, horny, moaning bodies, writhing in ecstasy.

It took several minutes after they'd all come down from the peak before any of them could speak. When Killian did break the silence, it wasn't very poetic, but it came from the heart. "Fucking incredible."

"Fucking incredible," they both echoed in agreement.

Killian's body had never felt more used in her life. She was sore but felt empty at the same time. Little aching tremors occasionally swept through her body. She was as limp as an overcooked noodle.

After a while, they slowly came back to life. They helped her clean up and made sure she had plenty of baby wipes. Jack told her he put soap by the shower if she wanted to wash off, but considering the water wouldn't be very warm, Killian stuck to baby wipes and towels. They had to completely remove the top layer of blanket when they were done because it was so wet with their fluids. Luckily, the disappearance of a single blanket did not appear to make a difference in the massive stack.

Getting under the blankets with Jack and Logan in their magical bed in the forest was beyond amazing. The white gauze hung around them. A few lights had been left on around camp. Enough to see by without stumbling too much, but not enough to get in the way of sleeping. Killian liked the way they twinkled distantly as her eyes drooped closed. It was magical.

Killian reached for her phone when she woke up. It was still dark. 4 AM.

The steady breathing of the two men sleeping soundly on either side of her should have been all she needed to relax back into sleep herself. Yet, Killian found herself staring at the canopy overhead, her eyes no longer feeling tired.

She sighed, wishing she was still asleep. She got up quietly and went to the bathroom. Soft lights lined the path, so she didn't bother taking her phone with her, though she did slip on her sandals out of habit, despite the rugs.

Killian was still in awe of everything Jack had done for her. It was especially magical in the dark, seeing all the lights. It was such a calm night. She stood outside the bathroom when she was done, simply appreciating the beautiful night around her.

It had been a beautiful night in many ways. Goosebumps raised on her arms as she imagined the warm pocket between the two men that awaited her. Two men in her bed. It was almost overwhelming. But it was incredible. More amazing than she ever could have imagined. It had been one hell of a summer.

Summer.

It was already mid-August.

Picking up one of the lanterns that was left on to light the path, Killian wandered beyond the bathroom. It was the end of the magical bubble Jack had built, and it felt cold and dark on the other side. She thought the lake was close though. Maybe she would sit by it. There were still a couple hours until sunrise. She could mull her thoughts over in the quiet for a while and then she could go back to bed. Depending on the time, maybe she'd give them a special wake up call when she got back. They'd like that.

They were camped further from the lake than Killian thought. She was glad she had shoes on, otherwise she couldn't have done it. A sound in the bushes made her jump, but she saw nothing there. It made her hyperaware of just how dark everything was outside her little pool of light. The further she walked, the more she wished she hadn't left. But she had to be almost there now. And it sounded so peaceful and romantic to look out over the moonlit water.

Killian had almost talked herself into turning back when she saw the lake. Dark. Still.

She saw a bench nestled in the trees but the thought of sitting in the forest there creeped her out, so she went to the short dock and sat down on it instead. She stared at the reflection of the crescent moon in the water; barely moving.

She lay back and stared at the sky. It was beautiful. Starry.

There were a lot of reasons Killian had avoided thinking about the imminent end of summer. She hadn't decided on a college and now it was far too late for fall semester anyway. Maybe she'd call it a gap year and make it sound intentional. It was nice that she and Jack would still be living next to each other. At least he had a reason to live at home; Jack would be working full-time. And then there was Logan leaving at the end of the month. He still had a semester left of school and would be living a couple hours away from them again. None of them had talked about what would happen then. She didn't think any of them wanted to...

Killian had no idea she'd fallen asleep until she found herself woken very suddenly. Jack was vigorously shaking her.

"Alright, I'm up," she grumbled, trying to push him off but being unsuccessful. "Jack, stop," he was running his hands across her body as though checking to make sure she was all there. He examined her face carefully. "I'm fine," she reassured him.

Jack look immediately relieved. He'd looked panicked before. But as anxiety faded, a new emotion took over his face. "What do you mean you're fine? What the fuck have you been doing then?"

"I just woke up early and went for a walk. I didn't mean to fall asleep. I planned on being back before you woke up."

"You went for a walk in the dark, in the woods, without your phone, without telling us," he stared at her in disbelief. "You're on a dock, Killian. On a lake. In the middle of nowhere. Asleep. You could have rolled into the water in your sleep. You literally could have drowned. I shouldn't have to tell you this. Fuck, I did tell you this. I told you yesterday not to go past the bathroom without us."

"But nothing happened!" she reassured him. "I'm fine."

"You're fucking lucky. Lucky and stupid and irresponsible, Killian. How the fuck am I supposed to keep you safe when you actively work against me?"

"I can keep myself safe!"

"I beg to differ," he growled. He pulled her up by the elbow. She saw Logan was also there and assumed he had accompanied his brother when they were looking for her. Jack dragged her roughly back to camp.

Killian had never seen the expression on Jack's face before. Actually, she had, she realized, once. Before they were together. The day Jack had come home and seen her pressed up against the wall, in the arms of his brother. He had been livid. He had thrown Logan off her with a furious, primal strength. She had never seen him mad like that before, and she hadn't seen it again since. Until now. And now it was turned entirely on her.

For the first time in her life, she saw something in Jack's eyes when he looked at her that scared her. A simmering fury.

Her heart hammered in her chest. The way he glared down at her made her feel small. Like a little girl. A scared little girl standing in front of a very big, very strong, very angry man.

He pointed one finger at the ground. "Kneel." His voice was no more than a rough growl. Killian fell to her knees before him without question. "Stay," he ordered, as if he spoke to a dog. Without another word, Jack stalked away from her.

Killian had no urge to call out. To ask how long he wanted her to wait. She didn't even feel indignant about the way he spoke to her. Killian felt bad. Really bad. Stomach twisting bad. The longer she was awake, the more she realized how badly she had fucked up.

Jack and Logan were speaking. Far enough she couldn't see their expressions. Quiet enough that she couldn't hear. She could see their body language though. The tense posture. She wondered what they were talking about. She wondered what would happen next.

Then Jack walked away, disappearing into the woods. Logan had turned away too, going over to the truck. Neither of them gave her a second look. Maybe they were packing up. Maybe they were so mad they'd leave a day early.

Fuck.

What had she done? How could she have fucked up this perfect weekend? How could she have been so damn stupid? Of course she shouldn't have wandered off while they slept. Of course she shouldn't have left without her cellphone.

Killian lowered her chin. The ground in front of her was swimming, and she could feel her eyes stinging. She didn't want to cry. But she was so afraid. Afraid she'd fucked everything up. Afraid of how angry she'd made them both. Afraid of what would happen when they turned their attention to her again.

Fuck.

She waited for a long time. Long enough that her knees started to ache. The dirt pressed hard against the tops of her feet and ankles and her sandals pinched her skin.

10 minutes. 20 minutes. An hour? She had no idea, though she was sure it hadn't been nearly as long as it felt.

They were both back again, sitting on a bench, talking seriously to each other.

Killian didn't call to them. She didn't make a sound. She just closed her eyes and waited.

She lost herself in a dark, uncomfortable place in her mind, startled out of it only when she was jerked up by her elbow. She opened her eyes, stumbling to her feet as Logan forced her up. He was dragging her along with him before she'd even found solid footing.

Killian didn't ask where they were going as they headed into the woods. She didn't tell him his hand was gripping her arm so tightly it hurt. For once, Killian had the good sense not to open her mouth. She was sure anything she could have said would just make things worse.

When they came to a stop, it was in a small, natural clearing in the woods, off the actual path. Jack was standing there, waiting, his arms folded over his chest.

The only thing he said to her was, "Strip."

Killian dropped her sweats, kicked off her sandals, and pulled her tank top off faster than she thought possible. She held her clothes to her chest in a bundle, standing nervously before him.

"Drop it." He indicated her clothes.

Her clothes fell to the ground in front of her feet. She stood, barefoot, on top of her shoes so as not to stand in the dirt.

Eyes on Logan, Jack said, "Tie her up."

Killian's heart was pounding in her throat. She felt Logan's firm grip on her arm again as he dragged her away; he did not seem to care that she was barefoot. She hated the feeling of dirt on her feet.

Logan led her to a tree, pushing her towards it until she was almost touching it. It was tall and narrow. Slim enough she could have put her arms around it. There was a branch about eight-feet off the ground on the opposite side of where she stood; a length of rope hung over it.

Oh. Fuck.

She was frozen in place as she watched Logan pull the rope to the front so he could loop it around her wrists. The rope was rough and scratchy; so unlike the cloth he'd used in the past. He pulled the rope so it raised her hands above her head, though not extended completely, and secured the knots. He walked away without so much as a second glance at her. They'd tied her to the tree like it was a goddamn whipping post.

As Killian stood there, stripped of all her clothes and tied up helplessly, she realized she was scared. Not in the excited way like when Jack manhandled her. Not in the hypothetical way like when Logan made threats to her. She was scared because two men had taken her into the woods and tied her up, and there was no hint of playfulness or tenderness in either of them.

Killian's back was to Jack and Logan so she couldn't see what they were doing. They weren't speaking. Hell, maybe they'd left. She thought about turning her head, straining to see behind her, but she didn't. If she was honest, she didn't want to see what was behind her. She heard a quiet jingle, followed by the hiss of a belt sliding through a loop.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.

She told herself to take deep breaths. To calm down. To slow her skittering heart rate. She had been belted before, she reminded herself. And she had done far more than just tolerate it. She had liked that. For some reason, she didn't find much comfort in that. She had a feeling this was going to be very different.

She started at the sound of a sharp crack though there was no contact with her. Simply a warning of what was to come. Her mouth was dry. She stood very still. Killian kept telling herself it would be okay. She remembered the way it stung when Logan had swatted her. Even when he'd gone harder, she'd liked it. She'd be okay this time too.

Jack's voice finally broke the silence. It was rough and gravelly when he spoke, "I'm so...disappointed in you, Killian."

"I'm sorry, Jack," she said, hating the way her voice wavered. She hated how damn vulnerable she felt with her back turned to him.

"I'm sorry, Sir," he said coldly.

"I'm sorry," she swallowed tightly, "Sir."

Killian knew she was in trouble.

That's when she got the first lash. She cried out in surprise, but also in pain. It was not the teasing sting that Logan had delivered when he'd taken his belt to her before.

"You're reckless." Smack. Not quite as hard as the first, but it offered little relief. "You need to use your head." Smack. "I'm going to teach you to remember that."

Killian was braced for the next impact, as he'd punctuated each sentence before. But it didn't come. She released a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding. Just as she did, the lash came. Her breath turned into a gasp.

She wondered who held the belt. Jack had been the one speaking, but she couldn't imagine him laying into her like that. He used a firm hand when he spanked her, but he'd never used anything other than his hand. Was it Logan? Smack. Stinging heat rose to her ass across the strip of flesh that had been hit.

She stole a glance over her shoulder. The second she moved, Jack snapped, "Eyes forward."

She quickly did as she was told, but she had seen all she needed to see. It was Jack who held the belt doubled over in one hand. Logan was watching coolly and had clearly not had a hand in anything beyond tying her up. This was a side of Jack she had never encountered. He struck her again. Killian's ass was already getting tender.

"I've tried to give you everything, Killian. Fucking everything."

This time, when leather licked her flesh, it was on the back of her thighs. She yelped as it hit her sensitive spots.

"Do you think I do it for shits and giggles? Because it's so easy?"

"No, Sir," she whispered.

The time between his strikes had started to decrease. Though the strength behind it varied, he was never light-handed. Killian's ass was red-hot.

"I do it because I love you," he barked. "Everything I do is because I love you. Did it ever occur to you what it would do to me to think I'd lost you, even for a minute? It's selfish, Killian. You're selfish and clueless."

The pain was almost overwhelming. It was hard to stand straight. Hard to think. She refused to collapse against the tree with her naked body scraping on bark.

Yellow. Yellow. Yellow. The word wouldn't come to her lips though. She wouldn't let it. She didn't care if it hurt. Jack was right.