Insatiable Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they went to bed, Killian tried to tell them she didn't need to cum and she thought it might be impossible for her to do it again anyway. Jack and Logan took that as something of a challenge. With Jack's fingers rubbing her clit, and Logan's fingers working her cunt, they proved her wrong pretty easily.

Exhausted from their day of near nonstop fucking, they all fell asleep early.

Jack woke drowsily to Killian's lips on his. It was pitch black. The middle of the night, Jack assumed. "Hey, babe," he said groggily.

"Hi," she whispered.

"What's up?"

"I need dick," she told him. Jack couldn't help chuckling. Killian had literally woken him up in the middle of the night because she needed dick. She was fucking insatiable. "Fuck," she whimpered. "Your brother just put his in me."

"You got your midnight dick fix then," said Jack, still sleepy enough to not be mad if she just got what she needed from Logan and let him go back to sleep.

"I need yours too," she said, committing Jack to staying awake. "I want to play with it while he fucks me."

And who was Jack to say no to that? His cock was already hard from sleep which delighted Killian. She lay on her side facing Jack while Logan took her from behind on her other side. He listened to their moans of pleasure while Killian played with him. A string of expletives from Logan signaled he had finished.

Killian focused her attention on stroking Jack's cock just the way he liked which was great but not what he really wanted. He got up on his knees and growled, "Get the fuck over here," pulling Killian to him by the hips.

"Jack," she squeaked delightedly, "what are you doing?"

"Fucking you," he said, thinking it was pretty obvious. "You think I'm not going to take his sloppy seconds?" Jack eyed her. "Think again. I don't care how much cum my brother just stuffed in you. You're going to get more now."

Before he could think too hard about it, he plunged his dick into her used pussy. Extra wet. When he started to pump in and out of her, he could hear their skin squelching as cream leaked from her hole. His cock was slick with it. It dripped down her legs, sticky on his thighs. It was fucking hot. It felt good too. He decided he'd just pretend it was his own semen in her and enjoy it.

Her cunt was needy. So aroused. Squishy and hot. As he fucked her, more cum oozed from her. "You're so fucking sloppy right now," he said lowly. "So slippery I can barely play with you." Jack, who usually had no trouble finding Killian's clit, was struggling to do so for the first time. "I bet this is what you always wanted, isn't it, cumslut? Multiple men blowing their loads in you."

"Y-yes," she said weakly, as he railed her relentlessly.

"Such a thirsty little whore." Her hips bucked a little at his words; she'd liked that. He finally gave up on rubbing her with his fingers. He could think of something else that would drive her wild. "Hey, bro, you ready to go again yet?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes," he said, laying down again, though he'd been careful to remain in Killian the whole time. "I've turned my spoiled brat into a dirty, used cum-rag," he sneered, and she whimpered. "A shared cunt. So let's fucking share it."

"Give her to me," said Logan. Jack pulled out and pushed her towards Logan. "I'll help you use our cunt."

Logan fucked her for a couple minutes before passing her back to Jack. He did the same. They started fucking her in turns, the intervals growing shorter. They'd built a nice rhythm, Jack taking her from behind and Logan taking her from the front. Killian had been reduced to a limp sex-crazed mess between them and she let them do whatever they wanted.

The next time it was Jack's turn, he kept her for a little longer. He ground his cock deep inside of her, grunting as he spilled his seed. Once he was done filling her, he passed her back to Logan, saying, "Your turn for sloppy seconds."

"Fuck it," said Logan, sounding like he too had given up worrying about something as trivial as having each other's cum on their cocks. She had the best little snatch in the world. Hot. Creamy. Swollen. Made creamier with each load of cum they put it her. And there was nothing wrong with that.

Logan pounded her for a few minutes before unloading his sperm in her again and releasing her from his grasp. Killian lay on her back between them, breathing raggedly. Jack suspected that was not at all what she had expected to get when she woke them up.

"Y'all are my wildest fantasy," she said dizzily. "So fucking—oh my god, hot as fuck. Thank you, just, thank you." She was at a loss for words.

"You're welcome, baby," said Jack, chuckling.

"Glad we could help," said Logan.

"If this is a dream, I don't ever want to wake up," she murmured. She was so damn cute he could hardly handle it. It made him sad though. Because it wasn't a dream—it was very, very real—but they would all still wake up from it nonetheless.

Logan lay on his back. Killian on her side, her head on Logan's chest and one leg thrown over his. Jack spooned Killian, pressed close behind her. And that was how the three of them fell asleep.

KILLIAN

"I never thought I'd say this," said Killian, "but I wish this camping trip was longer," making them chuckle. They had just woken up and all were reluctant to get out of bed.

"I'm glad you had fun, babe," said Jack, giving her a kiss.

"That's an understatement," she said dreamily. "You think we should tell the family when we get back?"

"What?" said Logan, alarmed, at the same time Jack said, "Are you serious?"

"Not about this!" Killian giggled. If Killian's parents knew what they'd just done, she'd probably never be allowed out of the house again. "That Jack and I are together."

"Yes, we should," said Jack. "Cause I'm gonna have to explain why my Facebook now says In a Relationship anyway, and I'd really like to tell the truth. Logan almost got me to crack and tell Mom last week, but I resisted."

"Aw, sweet," she cooed. "Why'd you want to tell her so bad?"

"Because we were in way over our heads with this plan and desperately needed help."

"It looks like you didn't need any help at all."

"We learned a lot. For example, did you know that those long things that are made of leaves and shit and hung up around Christmas are called garlands?" he told her seriously.

"Yes, I do know what a garland is," Killian couldn't help laughing. "And I'm really proud of you for learning that," she added with a kiss, hoping he didn't think she was making fun of him. It was probably one of the cutest things Jack had ever said. "Impress your mom with that when she's decorating for Christmas this year."

"Better yet, do all the decorating overnight and surprise Mom," suggested Logan.

Jack snorted, "Only if you help."

"Happy to."

"Oh yeah, you would be here to help. You're back in December."

"And November."

"Well, maybe we can have some fun together when you're back for Thanksgiving. If everyone is still down for it when the time comes."

"I'd like that," smiled Killian, suddenly hopeful that this weekend wasn't the last time she'd have them both like this.

"Me too," agreed Logan.

Reluctantly, they got up. There was a lot to do before they could leave. Killian tried to help but they kept telling her no. Finally, she went off and made breakfast for everyone without getting any argument. In doing so, she was also able to take care of all the cleaning and kitchen things that needed to be done in the same general vicinity.

"Coffee?" Killian stopped Logan as he was walking by her. She had just finished brewing it and was sitting on the edge of the truck bed with a steaming cup in her hands which she held out to Logan.

"Thank you, sweetheart," he said, stopping and accepting the cup from her.

"My pleasure," she batted her lashes at him.

He took a sip of coffee and set the cup down. He put his hands on Killian's thighs instead—he was standing between her legs. "You gonna come see me this week?" asked Logan.

"Of course."

"Good." He reached around, grabbing her butt and scooting her closer. "I'm going to put as much cum as I can into that perfect pussy of yours before I leave."

"You liked my pussy then?" she asked coyly.

"You know I did," he growled, kissing her. His lips moved down to her neck, making her shiver. "Obsessed from the moment I felt it." His breath on her ear filled her stomach with a warm tingly feeling. "It's all I can think about."

"Good." Killian's heart pounded in her chest. God, she loved having both of them wrapped around her finger way too much.

"I gotta go help Jack," he said, giving her another kiss before leaving.

Killian sat with a light blanket over her shoulders and a fresh cup of coffee in her hand and she watched the boys. Jack and Logan were packing; quickly deconstructing the private paradise they had so painstakingly created for her.

Jack paused on his way by her to give her a kiss. "Need anything, babe?"

She shook her head. She had everything she needed and more. Killian watched the two men work, occasionally talking to each other or laughing. It was bittersweet to her though. Because it had been amazing and she couldn't keep pretending the end of summer wasn't right around the corner, and seeing their weekend come to a close was making the end feel much nearer.

"Can y'all do me a favor?" called Killian. She couldn't help giggling at the way they both dropped whatever they'd been talking about and instantly focused on her. "Mind taking your shirts off?"

Looking amused, they obliged her. Unbuttoning his light flannel, Jack walked over to her; he slipped it off, baring his broad chest and thick arms, and put it into her hands. She bit her lip as she eyed him. Logan pulled his t-shirt over his head and gave it to Killian too. Her eyes lingered on his body, taking in his defined muscles, lined in ink.

"You get the feeling we're being objectified, bro?" Logan asked Jack jokingly.

"Can you blame me though?" Killian watched them dreamily. "I have the best view in the world." So damn handsome, both of them. The past couple days had been unreal. She didn't even know how it was possible.

Amazingly, it only took a couple hours for everything to be packed up. Killian suspected that was a fraction of the time it took for Jack to put it up, but he'd been vague on those details.

She was grateful she got to ride with Jack on the way home. For more than one reason. There was the physical aspect; she was sore as hell and sitting on a bike did not sound fun. Killian was also glad to spend the time alone with Jack. It had been a really intense weekend and it felt good to be alone together, just listening to music and enjoying the drive. She was glad they had time to decompress before they got home.

When they did arrive home, they went to the Johnson's house first. The general thinking was that they could unhitch the trailer, get some things inside, then take Killian and her things over to her house. The three of them were surprised to find both sets of parents sitting in the Johnson's living room when they walked in.

"Wow, wasn't expecting a whole greeting party when we got back," said Jack as they stood awkwardly in front of their parents, not sure what was going on.

"Just got back from the range," said his dad.

"Y'all can join us for dinner," said Mrs. Johnson.

"Awesome. I need to run home first. Shower and stuff." She looked pointedly at the boys, hoping they'd get her message.

"Be back soon," said Jack, both he and Logan making to follow Killian.

"And you two are going where?" their mother asked the boys.

"To help her."

"Shower?" she raised her eyebrows.

"No," said Logan, rolling his eyes. "To bring her things home so she can unpack."

"Honestly, Mother," Jack shook his head disapprovingly, "who do you think we are?"

"Teenage boys," she raised an eyebrow.

"Fair enough," shrugged Jack. He couldn't argue that, so he turned for the door.

"Only 50% true," corrected Logan. "Bye!" He waved to their family cheerily as the three of them exited.

"Dinner is at six," Mrs. Johnson called after them. "Be back by then."

Trying very hard to keep straight faces, they headed directly to Killian's house. They had been telling the truth about bringing Killian's things back, but of course, that was not the real reason she wanted them to come with her.

"If they catch on to us, it's your fault, missy," Jack said to Killian, partially through undressing her in her bedroom.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said innocently. "Can someone please put a dick in me now?" she asked sweetly.

"Only cause you asked so nicely," grunted Logan, taking his cock out. She happily opened her mouth to receive his thick piece while Jack positioned himself behind her.

Killian was on a mission to get double-dicked as much as possible before the opportunity was gone. She wanted as many loads as she could get from both of them together. She would need to take a shower before dinner, but there was time for her Doms to use her body again first.

Logan sat on the edge of Killian's bed. She was standing on the floor in front of him, bent at the waist so she could suck his dick while Jack took her from behind. All three came like that—it didn't take long.

"You think this is what our parents think we're up to?" asked Killian, as all three of them lay crosswise on her bed as they regained their strength.

"I think they think you're fucking one of us, but I doubt they'd ever imagine you would do something so wild—no offence," said Logan, "but most people don't go straight from virgin to brother-whore."

"Honestly, I think they think we've been doing drugs," said Jack.

"You might be right," said Killian thoughtfully. She was fairly sure her parents knew she smoked pot sometimes, but she had the good sense to not do it openly or mention it. Maybe they thought that was why the three of them had been darting off alone together so much. "I want to tell them we're dating tonight," said Killian, taking Jack's hand in hers.

He squeezed it affectionately. "Good."

She had to be really careful choosing clothes to wear for dinner. Her body was covered in evidence of their rowdy weekend. Although, to their parents, it probably would look like signs of pure abuse. The whole back side of her body was covered in varying degrees of red and purple left by the belt as the welts started fading. Then there were various other bruises from being manhandled by two very strong men. And the little scrapes that came from being in the woods all weekend—in the woods, on her knees, and tied to a tree. There was also the massive bite mark on her neck—clearly human, teeth marks and all—that Jack left the day before while he was fucking her ass for the first time. That had been an intense and not unpleasant surprise. She supposed that could be said for the whole weekend though.

They went back to the Johnson's house once they had cleaned up, smelling much less of sex this time.

Killian sat between Jack and Logan at the dinner table, both families present. She felt antsy as the conversation lulled. She didn't know why she felt nervous, as she said, "I, uh, have something to say." All eyes turned to her expectantly. She swallowed, "I wanted to let y'all know, um, we're together now." Met with silence, she added, "Dating."

"Honey," her mom said, with an almost pitying look, "we've all known that for a while. What I don't understand is why Jack's been helping you two sneak around. We don't disapprove of you and Logan dating, despite what you seem to think."

Killian looked at her mom, wide-eyed as she processed her words. "But," Killian was now finding it hard not to laugh, "I'm not dating Logan."

"But you just said—"

"Mrs. Mason, it's me Killian's with," Jack added, "not Logan."

The four adults stared at them, completely speechless. Then they all started laughing.

"It's not a joke," Killian muttered, "but I'm glad y'all find it entertaining."

"No, sweetie," her mom stopped laughing but was still looking amused, "but are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," she said indignantly. "I think I know who my own boyfriend is."

The word boyfriend seemed to click and the parents fell silent. Killian felt like they were all staring at her, and she wasn't sure what she was supposed to say next.

"Well," said Killian's father, when everyone else seemed to still be at a loss for words, "it's about damn time, isn't it?"

"Best things in life are worth waiting for, Sir," said Jack. "I'd wait another decade for Killie if I had to, but I'm glad I don't."

Killian's cheeks were bright red by the time Jack had stopped speaking, but she was bursting with happiness.