Insatiable Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gave you one fucking rule, Killian. Just one. Don't go further than the bathroom alone."

She wanted to protest and say she hadn't known that was an actual rule but she knew that wouldn't be wise.

"I tried to think of everything this weekend. Anything I could to make you comfortable. Make you smile." Whack. Whack. Whack. "I didn't know I'd need to fucking childproof everything too. I didn't know you'd go wandering off."

With every slap of leather to skin, Killian felt Jack's love sear like fire through her body. That burning, stinging, ache was eliciting a pathetic whimper she was barely aware of making.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, putting what I love most in the world in danger?"

Then he stopped. For a moment, everything felt very quiet. No loud cracks of leather. No angry words. She was vaguely aware of her own ragged breath, and the sound of Jack's heavy breathing behind her. Then the sound of the belt buckle clinking. Footsteps. Then there was that distinctly recognizable sound of a belt being snapped again. Killian forgot about her directive to keep her eyes towards the tree. She involuntarily looked over her shoulder. Jack and Logan had switched places. Jack was standing back, watching with a glower. Logan stood behind her, belt in hand.

Fuck.

Jack had seen her look back. Of course he had. He stalked over to her. He came right up to her side and took her chin in his hand, turning her head to him as much as her position would allow.

"If you look behind you one more time," he said lowly, "I will make it so you can't look at all anymore. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, eyes lowered, afraid to meet his gaze even as he tried to force her to look at him. He let her face go roughly and walked away again.

Killian cried out as leather met her ass hard. It was not like the taste Logan had given her. Logan wasn't even going to bother to speak to her. He didn't have to. His belt spoke for him. He took full, deliberate strokes. Each blow burned more than the last.

Until it didn't anymore.

Warmth blossomed over her butt. Logan hadn't stopped hitting her, each blow as heavy as the one before. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. She was getting lost in the rhythm now though.

Killian grunted as the impact forced her forwards, her shoulder pushed into the tree. It felt dirty against her naked skin. Harsh against her breast. It reminded her that her bare feet were on the ground. She fucking hated dirt on her skin. She hated that feeling so much. She hated it more than being belted.

She yelped when he struck her back. Her thighs. Her calves. Finding new spots to hurt. She was making the most pathetic noises, she knew—like a young, wounded animal—but she couldn't stop it. Her knees were wobbling. She could barely support herself.

By the time Killian heard Logan toss the belt to the ground, she was dizzy and her body felt as though it was humming with electricity. She was breathing fast and shallow.

She jerked in surprise when she felt another sting. Again, the belt came down through the air with a whoosh and landed on her ass with a crack. She didn't know who delivered the blow anymore. Her skin wasn't as sensitive as it was in the beginning, and she felt each slap radiate pulsing heat through her.

Killian barely even noticed when she gave in and collapsed against the tree for support.

JACK

Jack wondered when he would tire of beating Killian's red ass. It felt good. Really fucking good. The way she moaned. The way she cried out. The way she barely managed to hold herself up. He liked it. Way too much.

He'd had to take a break when he started getting angry again. That's when Logan took over for a while. He couldn't strike her when he was in a rage. It was why they'd both had to ignore her for a while before they started to begin with.

He didn't want to hurt her.

She had no idea the panic she'd caused him.

He had to teach her a lesson.

She couldn't ever do that to him again.

Every crack of the belt silently echoed, I love you.

Her body was shaking; she was leaning into the tree for support, her legs having buckled slightly. So fucking helpless. So small.

He wasn't even sure Killian noticed when he stopped striking her. He had to stop though. Long enough to take his pants off. His cock had felt thick and trapped since he'd ordered Killian to undress. Freed from its confines, he took his piece in one hand, stroking it a couple times and then lubed it thoroughly.

He grabbed Killian's hips in his hands, pulling her up to her feet. Her ripe cunt shined with the wetness of her excitement. And excited she was, in a way Jack hadn't really understood until the proof was right in front of his face. He could smell it on her like an animal in heat. Her need. She whimpered when his fingers teased around her leaking slit, but it changed to a cry when his fingers moved up to her ass. The little puckered hole was pink and a little puffy and so fucking tempting.

It was when he pressed his erection right against her flower that her whole body stiffened, as though she had just become aware of her situation.

"No," she gasped, as he started to push slightly. "I can't." But she was going to. "Please don't, Logan," she begged, "please."

Jack was about to enter her, but he stopped and laughed instead. "Begging Logan won't do you any good, little girl."

Killian froze in his hands. "Jack?" Her voice was tentative. He wondered if she thought her ass was safe now. She was wrong if she did. "Sir?" she tried, when he made no reply. Jack pushed against her tightest hole, pressing until his head started to open her just a little bit. "Fuck!" she cried out. When he pushed a little more, she jerked away from him. "Fucking stop!"

"You fucking stop," he said lowly, grabbing her roughly by the hips and putting her where he wanted again.

"Please," she sounded desperate. "I can't—not after—"

He wondered if she was going to try to look back at him again as she pleaded, but she seemed to heed his earlier warning and stayed facing the tree. Jack had no doubt the previous night had left both her holes sore. It didn't make him want it any less now though.

"You have to learn, Killian. Your actions have consequences."

Jack spread her cheeks, hungrily eying the one part of her body he had yet to experience. He thought about probing her with his finger. Teasing her open. But he kept his cock pressed against it instead. He was going to stretch her ring with his dick. Not his finger.

"Sore," she choked out through a dry sob. "P-please don't."

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and jerked her head back. "I don't give a fuck, Killian," he growled lowly. "You lost the privilege of making that decision." His lips were pressed against her ear so only the two of them could hear him utter the sickest words he'd ever spoken, "I will rape your asshole. And I will fucking enjoy it."

It was so wrong. So fucked up. He couldn't believe he'd actually said it. But his traitorous cock throbbed, verifying the truth behind his words. This was what Jack wanted.

Killian bit her lip and closed her eyes. Her muscles seemed to relax minutely. Jack let her hair go and her head fell forward. She'd accepted.

He dribbled some lube down her crack, then he aligned his cock with her asshole once again. He held her hips firmly in his hands, though Killian was not squirming. He swallowed, for a moment, questioning himself. He'd taken his girlfriend out to the woods where they were completely alone, tied her to a tree, belted her until she couldn't stand, and was about to do anal with her for the first time against her will. Fucking hell. It's so fucked up. So fucking wrong. And Jack had never been so turned on in his life. He pushed the head of his swollen cock firmly against her closed hole until it yielded to him. He sank the head in as she howled at the invasion.

Jack didn't move any further. He waited for Killian's panicked little noises to subside. He rubbed her ass soothingly with one hand. When she quieted, he pushed again. Another inch further. She started making those pathetic little noises again, and again he stopped. But this time when he stopped, he did something he'd wanted to try ever since Killian mentioned it. He put his lips on her neck—she shivered—and then he bit her. Hard. Harder than he'd ever bitten anyone. At the same time, he plunged his cock deeper—about three quarters of the way in. Killian shrieked. Loud enough for Jack to wonder if the sound would carry enough to be heard by anyone. But there were no residual cries of pain; she wasn't whimpering anymore. He sank to the hilt. She received those last couple inches with no more than a soft oof. He lightly licked the spot where he'd bitten her, then he placed a soft kiss there, making her gasp. It was a good thing he was holding her hips tightly because her knees had buckled completely.

"There you go, honey," he murmured, petting her hair. "I knew you could do it."

Her ring was so tight on the base of his cock, he felt like he was being sucked in. He pulled out just a bit. When he thrust back in, she let out a low, throaty moan. The sound made Jack's dick twitch. At long last, Jack was buried deep in Killian's ass. Her perfect fucking ass. It was every bit as wonderful as he'd hoped.

He reached around with one hand and stroked her slit. "So wet," he murmured. He found her nub with his finger, hard and eager. He started to pull out slowly—not all the way—and thrust in again, keeping his finger on her clit as he did. She let out a soft cry and, to Jack's utter surprise, felt her little ring pulsing wildly. "Are you cumming for me already?" he asked. She whimpered helplessly in response. "Speak up, little girl."

"I am cumming for you, Sir," she managed to choke out.

Jack wondered if she'd cum because he'd forced himself on her or as a result of feeling him stretch her tightest hole. He thought either were equally, wonderfully possible.

He started to fuck her slow and steady. The noises she made were addicting the listen too; moans mixed with pain and pleasure. He kept playing with her sensitive little clit while he did. Soon, he felt it. The subtle push she returned when he thrust. The sign she wanted it. Wanted more. Jack would give her much, much more. Or at least, as much as he could before he blew his load which might be regrettably soon.

Jack increased his speed slightly, savoring each stroke he made. She felt fucking incredible.

"You're mine, Killian," he grunted. "Fucking mine in every way." He drove himself deep into her ass and she squealed. It was so good. Too good. "I need to cum," he told her, "but only good girls get cum. Are you going to be a good girl for me from now on, baby?"

"Yes," she said quickly, "I'll be good."

"Do better."

"I will! Please, fill my asshole with your cum. I'll be a good girl, Daddy, I swear," she gasped desperately as he continued to abuse her ass.

As if he wasn't already close enough to cumming, hearing her say I'll be a good girl, Daddy was enough to send him hurtling over the edge. She let out a wail as he held her by the hips and pumped his seed into her. Jack was about 85% sure she had just cum again.

Jack still held her tightly around the waist when they'd both stilled. He pulled out slowly. One feeble whimper left Killian. And then it was quiet, save for the sound of their heavy breathing as they recovered.

"Some lessons hurt to learn, sweetheart," Jack broke the silence, though his voice was soft. He took a step back so Killian didn't have to stay pressed up against the tree, but he still held her securely in his arms. "When you wander off alone in the woods at night, you get hurt. You're not going to forget that again, are you, little girl?"

"No, Daddy," she said meekly, eyes on the ground.

Jack turned his attention to Logan and nodded. Logan came over and untied Killian's wrists. Jack kept his arms around her, worried she'd crumple to the ground if he let her go. Once freed, Jack scooped her easily into his arms. She felt so small and fragile. Her eyes were hooded, and she let her head rest against his chest.

He carried her to the bathroom. There were showers on the exterior back side of the bathroom. "Can you stand up, Killie?"

She raised her head a bit and nodded. He set her down, though he still kept his arm around her. She looked around, seemingly dazed. The sound of Jack turning the water on made her jump. Her eyes went wide and then she looked up at Jack, shaking her head furiously. Her bottom lip trembled. "Please don't make me," she said quietly. "Cold."

"Just a little bit," he promised. "Just for a second."

"N-n-no," she stuttered. She clung to him when he nudged her towards it, wrapping her arms around his waist desperately.

"It's okay, baby girl," he said softly, stroking her hair. He tested the water with his hand. It was definitely not warm, but it wasn't cold either. The pleading look in her eyes was almost too much for him to handle. "I need to clean you up, sweetie. You don't want dirt on your knees, do you?"

Slowly, she shook her head no, but she didn't look convinced.

"I'll do it with you." They were both already naked anyway. He wrapped both his arms around her. "It'll be so fast. Promise."

Jack turned his back to the shower as he walked her towards it. It hit his back, blocking Killian from all but some spray. Despite her protests, she was still hanging on to him tightly. Her arms would have felt the water. It wasn't bad. Tepid.

He rubbed his hands gently down Killian's arms, wetting them. He cupped his hand, collecting small amounts of water and using it to rinse Killian little by little. She wasn't that dirty, but he knew how nasty she'd feel when she remembered her naked body had been pressed against a tree.

When he finished washing her front, he gathered her hair in his hand and held it up. He started to turn around but when she realized he was trying to switch places she kept her feet planted firmly on the ground. He kissed her timidly pouty lips. "It will feel good. Trust me. Try for me, baby, just for a second."

Her face was all scrunched up like she was braced for the worst. Reluctantly, she allowed Jack to turn her. She flinched when the water hit her. He could see she was holding her breath. After about three seconds, she exhaled, and her muscles started to relax.

"That feels good," she moaned softly as she felt the cool water soothing her undoubtedly sore back.

Jack kissed her. "Good."

She looked up at him and quietly said, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Killian," he said, pressing his lips to hers.

After a couple minutes he turned the water off and wrapped a towel around her. He gently patted her dry, and then picked her up again. "Let's get you warmed up now, baby," he said, carrying her back to their campsite. Killian made a contented noise and buried her face against his chest.

Logan was waiting in bed when Jack delivered Killian. He made her sip some Gatorade before she lay down, tucked safely between them and pulled the blankets up to her chin. He didn't think she was really cold, but she was a little shivery. Regardless, she'd warm quickly with the amount of heat he and Logan radiated around her.

They cuddled her. They kissed her. Her need to be close to them radiated from her. She was being especially needy for Jack which he couldn't help enjoying. She clung to him, her grip made soft by her hazy state. Sub-space. Jack would have been concerned by her condition if Logan hadn't mentioned it first. But it was amazing.

Her kisses were becoming deeper. Hotter. She was handsy. Feisty. Even barely there. She kept touching them, capturing their cocks with her curious little hands.

Jack ducked under the covers and positioned himself between Killian's legs. He parted her pussy lips with his fingers, enjoying the intoxicating aroma of her arousal as he buried his face in it. She moaned as he teased her entrance with one finger and massaged her little nub with his tongue. She was so wet.

He hadn't expected her to be so damn horny still. She'd cum twice while he fucked her. But even now, hardly conscious, her sexual appetite was insatiable. She squirmed and moaned while he ate her out until she was pulsing around his finger.

When Jack was done, he came up for air. Logan took his spot between her thighs, and within a couple minutes, had her orgasming again.

Killian, breathing fast, looked satisfied, although still pretty out of it. Her head was on the pillow and her eyes were closed, a look of pure bliss on her face.

Logan got up. When Jack looked at him questioningly, Logan said softly, "You stay with Killie."

After about 10 minutes, the smell of bacon made it apparent Logan had excused himself to go make breakfast.

LOGAN

"What do you want to do today, Killie?" Jack asked, taking her empty plate from her.

"Is laying around in bed an option?" she asked.

"Absolutely," grinned Jack. "Y'all feel free to proceed with that and I'll join after I clean up a bit."

Killian followed Logan back to bed wordlessly. They crawled under the covers together and he put his arm around her.

"Are you mad at me, Logan?" she asked quietly.

"No, sweetheart." He kissed her on the forehead. "Why do you say that?"

"It's just, you haven't spoken to me all day."

"I'm not mad, honey," he reassured her. "Not speaking to you earlier was intentional, but I'm definitely not giving you the silent treatment."

"Oh, good," she sounded relieved.

He stroked her hair as she lay her head on his chest. "How are you feeling?"

"Good. Breakfast was nice. Thank you."

"I know it was kind of a full day before anyone was prepared for it."

"I am sore as fuck though," she admitted.

"Good." He ran his fingers down her back gently. He could feel the little ridges where the belt had left her skin swollen. Fuck, just feeling the results of her beating was enough to make his dick hard. Not that it had been anything but hard the whole time.

She sighed as he touched the tender flesh. "I was thinking about you this morning," she said, surprising him. "About the end of summer and stuff. It's why I couldn't get back to sleep."

"Oh," he swallowed, not quite sure what to say. He had not expected that.

"I didn't mean it's your fault or anything," she added quickly. "It was just on my mind." She paused and then tentatively asked, "So, how much longer until you leave for school?"

He sighed. It was the first time any of them had actually brought it up. "Saturday."

"As in a week from today?" she asked; he nodded. The look on her face made his chest tighten. She wasn't ready for it to end either. "Fuck."

He smiled, but there was no hiding the sadness behind it. "Summer went fast, huh?"

"Yeah," she said tightly. "Knew my kinky fairytale would come to an end soon, but it doesn't make me any less disappointed that it's almost time."

He tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, wondering at her perfection for the millionth time. "Me too," he murmured before kissing her. He felt the need behind her kiss as strongly as if it was his own. In that moment, nothing could bring them close enough.

There was one way they could be closer. That one way they'd never had each other before...

Much to Logan's surprise, Jack had actually given him permission to fuck her pussy that day. It was one of the many things they'd discussed as they'd waited out their anger prior to punishing Killian. When Jack had told him he wanted her ass, Logan had not expected Jack to offer him her pussy. You want to, don't you? Jack had asked. Logan couldn't deny it. Jack's only request had been that he wanted to be there. He wanted to watch.

Well, now was the time he wanted to take her. Needed her.