Insatiable Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack needed to hurry up with those dishes because Logan needed to bury his cock in Killian's pussy. Immediately. But he thought yelling at him to come over would kind of ruin the mood so he tried to exercise patience.

He cupped one of her lush breasts softly in his hand, his thumb, lightly grazing her nipple. His kisses moved from her lips to her neck, down further. A sweet sigh escaped her when he took her nipple in his mouth—already so hard.

When he started to pull his sweatpants off, she quietly said, "Logan, I want you. But I don't think I can take it again."

"I know," he said softly, as he finished undressing. "It's okay." He had no intention of doing what she thought he was going to do. "I want to feel your skin on mine." He pulled his own shirt off.

Where the fuck was Jack...

He had never needed to fuck someone so badly in his life. He kissed her feverishly, pushing her back into the pillows. His fingers teased her pussy. Her lips were wet and warm and inviting. Killian ran her fingers along his erection. He was so hard it almost hurt.

Finally, Logan heard footsteps as Jack approached.

She stroked him gently as he kneeled between her legs. Logan gazed down at her beautiful pussy, pink and puffy with want. He touched her clit, rubbing in light circles. He could see a little bit of her cream leaking from her hole. He lowered his body to hers. Her hands were on his neck, in his hair, as she kissed him longingly.

"What are you doing," she breathed, as he pressed the tip of his cock against her slit. "W-we can't."

Behind him, Logan heard Jack calmly say, "You can."

Surprised by his presence, Killian moved her head to get a look at Jack. "Are you sure?" she asked, wide-eyed.

"Yes." Jack lay down next to them.

Logan almost asked Killian if she wanted to, but the look she wore when she turned her gaze to him answered the question loud and clear. Her entrance was hot and wet on the tip of his cock. He kissed her tenderly.

Logan cupped her cheek in his hand. His eyes never strayed from hers as he pushed. She gasped, her tight hole yielding to him. Letting him in. Slowly, steadily, he slid his cock into the girl he'd been longing for all summer. Savoring every inch. He stopped when he was buried in her completely. Slick and tight and hot—he could feel her body pulsing with need.

"I've wanted this for so long," Logan murmured in her ear. He wondered if it was too intimate. He didn't know what Jack expected. Logan knew what it would probably be like if he and Killian were alone together. Was that okay now?

"Me too," she breathed.

Logan remembered the way Jack had given him that knowing look when they'd been talking about it earlier. Not sounding mad, Jack had said, I see the way you look at each other. Maybe intimate was exactly what he expected. With that final thought, Logan put his concerns from his mind and lost himself in Killian.

He hiked one of her legs up, his hand, exploring her thigh and butt as she wrapped it around him. He didn't want to pull out, not even long enough to thrust back in, so instead he ground against her.

It was better than he could have imagined. Nothing compared to the way he felt in that moment, as he looked into Killian's eyes.

She pressed her pelvis into his, returning each movement he made. They fell into an easy rhythm. Slow, firm, deep. He pulled her hips up a bit and parted her pussy lips, finding just the right angle where she could grind her clit against his pelvis. She mewled in delight as she realized what he was doing, thrusting and wiggling until she'd found just the right spot.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." She closed her eyes in utter bliss. Then she started humping against him more excitedly. "Fuck, Logan, fuck," she breathed. "Already."

He gave her what she needed, and her pussy thanked him by spasming around his cock. He kept thrusting steadily as she came, squirming under him. She had cum so quickly for him. So easily. And he was just getting started.

She clung to him like she was afraid he'd disappear if she let go. Logan wasn't going anywhere though. He was exactly where he belonged.

He let her leg go, centering himself over her. She was perfect. She was so fucking perfect. She wrapped both legs around his waist and pulled him in.

He used the new angle to search her slippery channel with his dick. He knew where to find what he was looking for with his fingers. He was determined to find it with his cock too. He knew he'd been successful when she let out a soft cry. He could feel her nails graze his neck. Her hips bucked. Oh, yes... He'd found it.

She bit her lip, whimpering as she gazed up at him. The look in her eyes begged him not to stop, and he had no plan to. He was going to ride that special spot until she was a desperate, horny mess.

She started humping him faster, letting out a warbling moan of pleasure. Logan buried his smile in her neck as he kissed her there. He knew she'd love his dick.

"Now," she whispered, looking up at him. Her legs tightened around his waist and she drew him near.

"Me too, baby," he said lowly, so close to her that their lips brushed when he spoke.

She moaned against his mouth, and her body stiffened beneath him. He felt the bite of nails on his back. She thrusted and whimpered and scratched. Her orgasm was heaven. For both of them. He felt his cock release spurt after spurt of semen, at long last, filling her sweet snatch.

JACK

Jack excused himself quietly when Killian and Logan were done. He appreciated they'd been cool with him being there. He wasn't sure why he'd felt so strongly about watching. It hadn't been a sex thing, he didn't think. Well, of course it had been. But not in the sense that Jack was getting off on it. Definitely had a hard-on though.

The sexual tension between Killian and his brother, even though they'd been hooking up regularly, was palpable. He knew how badly they both wanted it. He knew neither would ever ask. Jack had realized Killian was his, through and through, and letting Logan put his dick in her pussy wasn't going to change that.

Maybe he just wanted to see what he already knew for himself. The way they desired each other. The way Killian wanted to please him. It was beautiful, in a way, to watch them make love. For make love they did. Slow. Sensual. Intimate. Admittedly, he had been curious to see how Logan would fuck her. He knew it would be different than him, and it was.

He wondered absently which Killian would like more. If she compared them. He figured, in general, she wouldn't be able to help comparing them even if she didn't want to. If she ever did, she always kept it to herself which he thought was probably for the best. Jack wasn't worried—he knew Killian's love and affection for him was completely genuine.

He was pretty sure Killian still had a bit of a crush on Logan. Jack wondered why it didn't bother him more. He wondered how much it had to do with knowing it was temporary and Logan would be gone soon. He liked to think he wouldn't have felt threatened even if Logan wasn't leaving. He hoped he was that mature. He thought he was.

He glanced towards the bed, wondering if they'd gone for round two. He wouldn't be surprised. He didn't hear them though. Jack had wanted to give them a bit of privacy to cuddle. And he was still hungry, so he'd left them to make a sandwich.

Mostly clothed, Killian and Logan joined him shortly thereafter. Killian came over to him and gave him a kiss. "Didn't you just eat?" she said, looking at his partially prepared sandwich.

He shrugged. "Still hungry. Beating you was a lot of work."

"Poor thing," Killian snorted. "Can I help you with anything?" she offered. "I would have made you a sandwich."

"Nah, babe, I'm almost done."

"Alright," she gave him a mellow dramatic sigh and went to go sit down.

"Want one?" he offered his brother.

"Yeah, thanks," Logan accepted.

Jack put his sandwich on a plate and went to make a second one. The next time he turned around, it was to find Logan laying on his back on the bench, legs on either side of it while Killian straddled the bench between them, her lips wrapped around his cock as she bobbed her head up and down. Amused, Jack sat down across from them and ate his turkey sandwich while he watched his girlfriend suck his brother's dick. It was one of the stranger moments of his life.

"Hurry up with that sandwich, Jack," said Killian, pausing long enough to look over at him, "so I can suck you off."

"So bossy," Jack teased. But he did finish his sandwich as fast as possible, very much looking forward to putting his dick in Killian's mouth.

When Jack was done, she stopped tending to Logan, allowing him to go get his sandwich—with a very hard dick—while she went down on Jack. As soon as all food was eaten, she took them both by the hand and dragged them back to bed again. She hadn't been kidding about wanting to spend the day in bed with them.

Killian wasted no time, pulling Jack's pants off immediately. She put her lips around his shaft, wetting it thoroughly with her tongue. She used one hand to stroke him while she sucked; she teased Logan with her other had for a while too. Eventually she turned all her attention to Jack and proceeded to give him one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had in his life. Perhaps that was her way of saying thank you. It was a very good thank you, if so.

LOGAN

"Logan?" Killian said sweetly, kissing his neck. After she had finished Jack, she'd been teasing Logan's cock with light touches and squeezes.

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"I want my pussy licked so bad," she whispered in his ear.

"How bad?"

"Soooo bad." She kissed him. "Please, Sir, will you eat my pussy? Will you tongue-fuck me even though your cum is still leaking out of my cunt?"

Logan looked at her, considering it. Licking her pussy after filling her with cum wasn't high on the list of things he wanted to do, but he had a feeling Killian's desire would make it worth it. "Only for you, princess," he agreed. "But you need to suck my dick while I do it because you've been a cock-tease ever since I filled you."

"Deal," she grinned, straddling his face and laying down on his stomach so she could put his cock in her mouth at the same time.

Logan closed his eyes in ecstasy as his cock slid down Killian's tight, wet throat. She somehow managed to get him even deeper from that angle. And he got to have his face in her pussy at the same time, enjoying the light musk of her arousal as she grew wetter. Logan truly loved eating pussy. Especially Killian's. He did not love the taste of his jizz as he dutifully licked it out of her cunt. There was a lot of it. It was messy. But after a while it was gone and all he could taste was Killian again.

Sensing motion, Logan opened his eyes and glanced upwards. "Hey, bro," Jack ruffled his hair, half teasing and half affectionate. He was kneeling near Logan's head. "I wanna help. You cool with me being right here?"

"Yeah," Logan stopped his work long enough to reply to Jack, "so long as you keep your balls out of my face."

"Yeah, man, I gotcha." Jack was sitting back on his heels and his junk was outside Logan's field of vision which Logan did appreciate. Jack spread Killian's cheeks and lowered his face so he could tongue around her puckered hole. Killian let out a long warbling moan as soon as he did, in turn, making Logan groan in pleasure as her throat vibrated on his cock. Jack froze and then pulled back abruptly. "Fucking gross," he ducked his head out of the bed area and spat on the ground. "What the fuck, man, I thought you just licked it all off."

"I don't eat ass. Sorry, bro." Logan was genuinely sorry, but it didn't keep him from bursting with laughter. "Didn't realize so much got down there." He was sure it had been a really big load and probably dripped all over.

"Oh, fuck you and your stupidly big cumshots," Jack muttered, taking a drink of Gatorade before turning back to Killian's ass.

"You say as you get right back to it," Logan laughed.

"Well, it's clean now," Jack shrugged.

"What's going on?" asked Killian, looking over her shoulder. "What's gross? Is it me? Why do I feel zero tongues?"

"Logan did not forewarn me that his cum leaked all over you, and he did not clean your asshole prior to me licking it," Jack said grumpily. Logan's reaction probably would have been the same.

"You mean you just—"

"Please don't say it," Jack cut her off before she could finish the question.

"Oh my god," she breathed. She looked shocked for a moment and then it changed to the lustiest look he had ever seen. "Someone touch my clit right now. I think I'm gonna cum."

Logan put his lips on her nub. Barely had he even sucked it and she climaxed. She swore loudly and sung his praises as her hips shook in his hands.

"At least someone enjoyed it," said Jack when she'd finished cumming. "Perv." Killian's reaction had been epic though. Logan thought it was a rather good make-up-present.

"Fuck yes oh my god keep going," Killian said, so excited it came out as one sentence. "Please. Fuck. Oh please," she begged. Her greedy little cunt had taken charge of her brain and she was frantic for pleasure. "Please please please let me cum."

"Such a desperate little slut," said Jack, "begging for orgasms."

"Yes. I am your slut," she agreed quickly. "Please help your slut cum."

"I've never seen you like this before, princess," said Logan—he'd been giving her clit periodic licks. She was so worked up. So needy. Willing to say anything to get her release. "Your horny little pussy is dripping."

"I need it," she whimpered, sounding close to tears. "I fucking—please, Sirs. I will cum so many times if you let me. Please, just touch my pussy and ass. Touch me, lick me, fuck me. Anything, please!"

They had tormented her enough. He and Jack put their mouths to work again. She came fast and hard. Over and over, as promised.

"Want a taste?" Logan offered Jack, putting his head down so he wouldn't be in Jack's way. She leaked more juice with every contraction. "I swear it's only her cum now," he couldn't help teasing.

"Fuck off," said Jack before licking her pussy.

Eventually she remembered she was supposed to be sucking Logan's dick and tried to resume the task. She was so crazed with desire that her skills definitely suffered, but that was hot too.

"Oh, god," gargled Killian, her speech muddled by Logan's cock. "Fuck! Thank you." Having both her men go down on her together and giving her just what she needed was clearly driving her wild.

Logan swore under his breath as her speed increased. Jack chuckled and said, "She doing good?"

Logan's answer amounted to several more swear words. Logan thought maybe it was weird to be so close to his brother's face while he neared orgasm. He thought maybe it was weird for Jack to ask him how it was. Maybe it was weird. Maybe the weirdest thing of all was how he didn't seem to give a shit about it at the moment. It felt fucking good. And he came hard, shooting his load into Killian's eager mouth.

She rolled off him once he had finished and she'd cum so much she couldn't hold herself on her shaking legs any longer. She collapsed back on the bed. "Fucking hell." She was breathing hard. She looked absolutely spent. Hair all over the place. Her cheeks flushed. Eyes half open. It was incredibly alluring. "I didn't even know it was possible to cum so much," she said weakly, as Logan and Jack lay down on either side of her.

"That was insanely sexy," said Jack, kissing her forehead and then her lips.

"So fucking hot," agreed Logan, kissing her after Jack had pulled away.

"Thank you, that was the hottest oral of my life. Oh my god." She sighed in satisfaction.

They had satiated her, at least for the time being.

JACK

They managed to take a break from the fuck-and-suck-fest for a while after they'd worn out Killian. She even took a nap. They didn't stray far from the bed though, except periodically. The three of them basked in the afterglow of amazing sex. It didn't even feel weird, being three instead of two. They both cuddled her and touched her like lovers do, and it just seemed to work somehow.

"Fuck, I'm glad you're here, man," said Jack when Killian had left them for the bathroom. "She just keeps going."

"She certainly does," Logan chuckled. The two of them were sitting side by side on a log bench by the firepit.

"She is so fucking filthy," said Jack. He was sure they both knew what had driven her into a frenzy, so he didn't feel the need to say it aloud.

"Fuck, I know. I knew she was a sub, but I did not expect her to be this dirty."

"She's amazing."

"Truly," Logan agreed. "So, uh, when you said I could fuck her pussy, was that a one-time thing or..."

"No," Jack laughed. "What would be the point of that?" He shot his brother a knowing look. "You wanna fuck her right now, don't you?"

"I do," he said, no hesitation. "I want her to sit on my cock, right here, right now and—"

"Who me?" said Killian coyly, sauntering up to them.

"Come here, slut-slave," Logan growled, already taking his dick out, turning his body perpendicular to the bench so he was straddling it. Looking pleased, she did. He yanked her shorts down. "I'm going to fill you with more cum. Would you like that?"

"I'd love that," she smiled, straddling him.

"Then make me cum, princess."

Killian moaned loudly as she popped the head into her slippery pussy. "Fuck, you have such a good cock," she breathed, letting him sink the rest of the way in.

Jack had barely noticed he'd taken his cock out too. Stroking it as they started to fuck in front of him. He was sitting on the same bench as them; Killian had her back to him. Neither of them were able to see what he was doing.

She rode Logan hard and loud, one hand gripping his shoulder as she sat in his lap. Jack's dick was throbbing in his hand as he watched. It was insanely hot to see Killian ride him, desperate for cum. His attention moved downwards. He could clearly see Logan's thick erection, plunging in and out of her tight pussy, coated in her shining juices. Jack started beating his meat a little faster, but he had to stop for a moment to keep himself from blowing his load. He wasn't ready to cum yet. He wanted to keep masturbating to the sight of his girlfriend fucking his brother. And Jack no longer cared how weird and twisted that was.

"Good girl," he heard Logan praise her. "Work for it. Earn my sperm." Killian made wild, indistinguishable sounds of pleasure that may or may not have been actual words. When she reached down, no doubt to play with her clit, Logan grabbed her wrist. "You'll cum while I blow my load and not a second before," he growled. "Understand?"

"Yes, Master," she whimpered, slowing down a little. She ground on him, pushing him nice and deep into her snatch. Then she started moving slowly up and down. Long, steady movements.

"Now, princess," he told her. "Cum for me while I fill you."

Jack almost came with them too, but he planned to unload elsewhere. He held his cock as it flexed desperately while he regained control.

When Killian looked over her shoulder and saw Jack massaging his manhood, she said, sounding pouty, "What?! Don't tell me you've been doing that behind my back this whole time and I didn't get to watch at all!"

Logan grabbed her by the chin. "You greedy slut," he sneered. "Go get your next load." He let her face go roughly, pushing her towards Jack.

After Jack's traumatizing encounter with his stepbrother's cum earlier, he wasn't sure if he was into the idea of shoving his dick in her freshly filled pussy, so instead he said, "Get on your knees," his voice husky with desire, "and open your mouth." He worked his shaft, already close to the edge again. He pulled her face a little closer when he was ready so it was just barely touching his cock. He watched it satisfaction as he shot jizz all over Killian's tongue.