Insect Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay, baby? Am I hurting you?"

Terri's eyes burned with adoring love as she gave me an angelic smile. "No, Daddy, it doesn't hurt hardly at all. I mean it's really, really snug and it feels a bit strange to be so full down there but it also feels so very right, and so very wonderful. Please don't stop." She winced slightly and but also giggled at the same time. "I'm loving this!" Her dark eyes raked up and down me. "Gawwd, it's so damn hot, having my handsome, sexy father, standing before me all naked. His big, hard dick ever so sloooowly filling my virgin pussy. Part of why I'm so tense is because I'm fighting to not just cream at the reality of my dream coming true."

I also loved the slow penetration but all too soon for my taste my cock could go no further inside her. She smiled as my hairy balls landed upon her pussy lips.

Terry gave me a half-lidded gaze and a sexy pout. "Since you're balls deep inside my kitty, Dad would you mind just holding it there for a minute so I can get used to being so full. So full of big, hard Daddy cock?" Like me, Terri found the illicit thrill of her cursing in front of me added to the overall titillation of our forbidden act.

Terry relaxed and wiggled her hips slightly, smiling at the sensation of being stuffed full. She rubbed her hands against the belly as if trying to see if she could feel how deep her father's dick was inside her. She then slowly and absently played with her breasts, tweaking her nipples with her long-nailed fingers. Almost as if on its own, my right hand slipped out from beneath her buttocks to cup the back of her head. I softly ran my fingers through her braid furrows.

For a moment we looked at each other in a silent communication of pure love as we both savored this so intense and so intimate Daddy-Daughter bonding.

As Terri softly caressed her breasts and nipples, she leaned her head into my hand, closing her eyes for a second as she made contact with me. She gave me a languid smile as she continued to look at me through half-closed eyes. "I think I'm ready for a little more. Would you please move up and down slowly a few times?

"Whatever you want, honey." I said although I was dying to pummel her sweet, sweet pussy and watch her scream in ecstasy. However the smile my daughter sent such a rush of paternal love through me that I chided myself for being selfish. I slowly stroked up and down inside her exquisite channel of love. I glanced down and saw with some shock that my cock was dark pink, almost red. I realized with a start that this was Terri's virginal blood. I had to clench my buttocks and stop stroking because that knowledge almost made me spurt inside her.

"Mmmmmmm. That feels so nice, Daddy. I'm beginning to see why everyone is always making such a big deal about sex. I love how your cock is pulsing up against my tight pussy. I know it wants more of me. As I want more of you." Her hips thrashed harder on me as she kissed my arm.

After a few more gentle slides that thrilled my cock just as much as it thrilled her, Terri's dark eyes burned up at me. "Ooooooh Daaaadddyyyy I love how my pussy is squeezing and squishing your cock, throbbing all along its beautiful length. I can feel our hearts beating together, Daddy. This is such a sweet and beautiful love, isn't it Daddy?"

I admit that my eyes burned a little when she said, so I answered in a bit of a choked-up voice, "Yes, it is baby girl!"

Terri extended her arms out to me and leaned up towards me a bit. "Come and make love to your baby girl, Daddy. The little girl in me wants to feel safe and secure in my Daddy's arms as I make love for the first time. The woman in me wants to cum all over my father's hard cock!" Her eyes blazed into mine. "Make love to your daughter as only a father can. Love me slowly, gently, sweetly, and tenderly with utter and absolute devotion!"

I suddenly realized my little girl genius must be a secret reader of romance novels!

As I lowered myself towards her, Terri's arms swung around my neck, and her feet locked around my hips. She pulled me on top of her and then sealed her lips onto mine in a passionate kiss. Her feet around my hips controlled how fast she wanted me to move inside her. Our eyes were locked upon each other and she continued to kiss me with all her long-festering passion now released. In fact except when she gave us pause to catch our breath her lips never left mine.

My wet dreams and fantasies were pale comparisons to the reality of making love to my daughter. The physical union was far beyond what I had imagined; from her burning kisses, to the deliciousness of skin to skin contact, to the absolute paradise of her hungry, demanding, perfect little cunt. The emotional connection between father and daughter transformed our physical act of love into something sacred, something divine.

We were conjoined as one bundle of love; kissing, hugging, cock thrusting and retreating, pussy trembling and quavering, bodies bumping for only perhaps only moments although time is meaningless in heaven.

My darling daughter suddenly shivered and clutched me tighter. She broke our kiss and threw her head back. Her hips thrust hard against me, driving my cock as deep into her pussy as it could go. Sharp nails dug into my shoulders cutting flesh as her hands clenched. Her pussy fluttered and squeezed hard around my thrusting prick. Her lips brushed my ear as she softly moaned. Her breath stuttered as her moan became a small whine. "Ooooooh, Daaaaddyyyyy ...... Ooooooo." Warmth washed over my cock as she shivered again. "Daaaddyyyy.... " She moaned and went back to kissing me passionately.

Once Terri came I knew I'd reached my limit and couldn't hold back anymore I pulled back so I could finally cum. Terry stopped kissing me and with an almost whine, "Daddy why'd you stop?"

"Honey, I..."

"Oh," she gave me a broad grin as she realized. "Don't stop. I've got Plan B." I filed that little tidbit of knowledge away for a future conversation with my daughter. With a wicked smile, she whispered sultrily, "Cum inside me, Daddy," and kissed me again.

I was locked into a passionate kiss with my daughter as she arched her hips and pulled me deep inside her. Her vaginal tunnel fluttered against my thrusting cock as it spasmed in orgasm. A century of pure bliss was reduced to a single second as I clutched my daughter, my seed spilling across the walls of her virgin pussy. She shivered against me again.

When I was spent, I sagged against her. She pulled her head back and regarded me with soft, loving eyes and an adorable smile "Wow... so that's what it feels like. Hmmmm. I like how you got a bit harder, and then when your pen... your cock trembled and then there was this warm, bubbly tickle. It made me cum again." She giggled. Terri wiggled her hips. "Is it normal for you to still be hard like that? Even after ejaculating?"

I put my hand against her sweaty cheek and softly stroked her face. "Ah, well. Part it is from not having had sex for a while and a lot of it is because your pussy is still so tight that just being inside it is very stimulating."

Terri gave me a knowing look and a seductive smile, "But mostly it's because it's my pussy. Come on, admit it. Being inside your little girl's virgin pussy..." She giggled, "Well formerly virgin pussy is soooo daaaaayuum erotic, isn't it, oh father, dear?"

"Yesss," I said with resignation.

Terri smiled in triumph and then pulled me to her for another passionate kiss. I felt my cock stir as did she. She clutched her feet and arms tight around me. "Can you lift me without pulling out of me?" I stood up with Terri holding fast to me, still intimately joined. She shifted her hips up ad down, churning her pussy up and down slightly but enough so that her tight contours sent waves of pleasure through my cock and stiffened it back to full fuck mode. "Lay down on the bed, Dad."

This wasn't quite as easy as it seemed with a hundred and twenty pounds of unbalanced extra weight hanging onto me. I should have just done it in stages but I tried to do it in one movement and ended up flopping down hard on the bed. I noticed two sensations immediately, first my ass hit the towel that Terri had laid upon that was still warm from her and the second was that Terri's body forcibly landed upon mine. Overall this was a quite pleasant sensation, especially feeling her full breasts flatten against me and her heavenly cunt plunge hard onto my cock.

"Ummmmphhhh!!!" Terri said with wide-eyed surprise as my cock was driven hard and deep inside her pussy and as our foreheads knocked. "Gawwwd, Daaddy!" She said with a big laugh. She composed herself, waved her hands in front of her face, and said, "Okay, Okay..... " With a slight smile she said softly, "Back to the mood."

She sat upright and placed my hands against her dark, full breasts. Then she placed her hands on my chest and stared me right in the eyes and then slowly rotated her hips. Her sweet young pussy quivered and trembled along the length of my hard cock.

"Look at me," Terri hissed seductively. Her beautiful face glowed in a combination of love and lust. Her eyes squeezed shut in pleasure when I clasped her beautiful tits and I thrust up into her. She slapped my chest with one hand and then pointed a finger at me. "Stop for a second. Just lay there. Let me do it." She kept slowly and incrementally churning up a few inches and rocked back and forth from side to side, and then she placed her hands over mine and urged me to gently play with her breasts.

"Doesn't that pussy feel gooooood? Hmmmm? You feel how it caresses your beautiful cock? You feel it throbbing, pulsing with warmth. You feel that cunt hugging you so tightly? It's hugging you with pure love. Your daughter's love."

I had become more and more aroused at Terri's lascivious recital but at the last phrase, I groaned, as I needed to clamp down to prevent from spurting into her once again. When I groaned she gave me a beatific smile.

"Look at me, Daddy." Her right hand cupped my chin and held my face so that I had to stare right up at her face. "Look right into your little girl's face while her pussy churns, twists, strokes, and rides your sweet, sweet cock!" Her dark eyes burned into mine inflamed with love and passion. "I want you to see me, Daddy!" She pressed my hand against her left breast. "Feel my heart, Daddy. Feel how it beats with love and passion for you. Just like this," she wriggled her hips and stroked hard on my cock. "This tight, quivering pussy, your daughter's pussy clutches, caresses, and tremors against your hard, wonderful dick with passion inflamed by love and joy."

She paused for a second and leaned down to kiss me hard as she came. She too was inflamed by her words. She gasped as I accidentally squeezed her breasts hard, seeking to delay my eruption.

Terri leaned back up and gazed down at me. Her eyes were smoky hot and her lips puckered into a provocative smile. "Your cock is so hard inside your little girl, Daddy. I love how deep you are inside me. Your baby girl is fuuuucking you! That's right, Daddy. Your. DAUGHTER. Is. Fucking. YOU!

"Oh Ter..." I started to tell her how much I loved her but she put her hand over my mouth and said, "Shhhhhh, Daddy! Just look at me and watch your little princess FUCK you. FEEL me fuck you!"

She cupped her breasts with her hands and squeezed and kneaded them all while maintaining eye contact with me. "My pussy is stroking you, hugging you, loving you. Oh, Daddy, your little cowgirl is riding you, you big strong stallion! See how wonderful it is watching your daughter love you? I'm so glad you finally admitted that you want and need me! Doesn't this pussy feel good, hmmm? It's my pussy. Your daughter's pussy. Your baby's pussy! Your sweet little girl's pussy! It's also your pussy, Daddy. Anytime you want it. Anytime you need it. I will always be your little girl but now I'm your woman! Let me love you, Daddy, like I always wanted! "

Terri splayed her hands on my chest and began to ride me hard. I grabbed onto her hips and squeezed her full firm ass globes. She hissed and giggled at my touch. She drove her hips up and down like a race car piston. Her nails dug into my chest and she stiffened for a second. Her pussy which had been gliding up and down on my cock like a silken vise now clamped down hard. Terri's braids clinked and bounced, swinging across her face as her brow crinkled, her eyes shut and she bit her lower lips. Her body shook against me as a tiny shudder swept through her. When she opened her eyes, she gave me a wide grin, her teeth flashing brightly against her dark face.

She swallowed hard and her voice squeaked a bit so that it almost sounded like when she had been little. "Daddy, you just made me cuuum so hard!" She blew me a kiss and said, "I can't wait to return the favor." She once again began thrusting faster and harder against me. Once again my rampant cock was treated to the delightful sensation of her sleek, sexy tunnel clasping and caressing my cock as she glid up and down. Her sweet face peered down at me aglow with happiness and love. Her cute smile filled my heart with so much pride and affection, I thought it might burst.

"Watch me Daddy!" she said in a soft, voice that automatically brought up the memory of her saying just that when she was two and had spelled out Daddy in plastic letters. Yet this was juxtaposed with the very real image of my daughter as a full-grown, very sexy woman joyfully impaled upon my hard, horny cock. "Watch how much your daughter loves you! See how much your daughter wants you! Feel how much your daughter needs you!"

I felt the pleasant twitch itch burn of imminent orgasm. As my cock lurched, Terri moaned and shifted side to side as well as up and down. "Cum for me again, Daddy! Fill your baby girl's pussy even more!" Her eyes blazed into mine as she bent down to lock lips with me as I spurted into her glorious little cunt for the second time.

When I had finished she lifted her lips from mine but her face still hovered over mine. Her lips curled into a wondering smile and her eyes danced. "I quite like that sensation. It's tickly, warm, and very sexy." She gave me a wicked smile, "I like feeling your stuff inside me, Dad." Terri made no effort to get off of me and kept her legs wrapped around my back, effectively locking me inside her. She put her arms around my neck and started to lay on the bed pulling me down with her. I knew she wanted to lay with me side to side and enjoy some post-coital cuddling while still being joined.

I knew we needed to talk about what had just happened between us but as I opened my mouth to speak it was covered with Terri's. She kissed me tenderly and hungrily. Her tongue quested for mine as her fingers ran through my hair, nails tickling my scalp. Her hips slowly rocked against me. As they did I realized with a bit of shock there was some spark in the old battery.

Although I had expected to go totally limp after my second ejaculation of the night I didn't. I went softer but still retain some rigidity. Perhaps it was the feast after a long famine but I think it was mostly the tightness of Terri's cunt, which still clasped me like a slick, throbbing, quivering, massaging glove. Even in repose her sweet little pussy was constantly stimulating every part of my cock. Of course, the main reason that I still remained hard was that just the fact of being inside my daughter was stirring some primal part of my libido.

Terri sighed softly and gazed at me tenderly with a small, satisfied look. Her full, pout lips curled slightly and her eyes flickered with amusement. She swiveled her hip slightly, smiling at my not quite limp dick. "Daddy.... Did you take Viagra or something before you came to my room?"

"No, honey, I guess you're the only enhancement I need."

Her face melted, "Aw Daddy, you're so sweet!" Terri gave me a gentle kiss. Then something sparked in her dark eyes and she gave me another kiss which grew more and more passionate. Her nipples hardened against my chest and she slowly rocked her hips. My little princess was getting horny again! This realization sent a tingle through my cock and to my utter amazement I started getting hard again. When Terri felt me thickening in her pussy, she gave a little moan and smiled through our kiss tickling my lips. A little wiggle of her hips sent a shiver up my spine.

Soft hands roamed my back. One hand stroked my shoulders and back as her long nails sent little prickles of delight along my skin, the other hand teased my lower back. Suddenly that hand cupped my butt, her nails digging into me sending small spikes of pain through me while one finger played with my scrotum. I was truly astonished when I became fully erect again so soon after cumming twice.

Terri's eyes gleamed with the smug satisfaction that a woman gets when she knows she's aroused her man. She took my hands in hers, interlaced our fingers and gripped tightly. Her eyes widened slightly and her lips twitched slightly. She breathily whispered, "Fuck me, Daddy." Her eyes glimmered with amusement at my slight shock of hearing that coming from her lips."Fuuuck mee Daaddyy!" she whispered again and emphasized her point by rocking her hips against my embedded cock. Her fingers clutched tightly against mine, urging me on.

I began thrusting into her slowly at first and then with an ever increasing tempo as she started to match every stroke. She closed her eyes for a second and moaned softly. "Mmmmmm, yessssss. That's so good." I leaned in for a kiss and she responded with a short kiss full of heat. She slowed her hips and stopped thrusting against me. I stopped as well wondering what she wanted.

Terri leaned back to gaze deeply into my eyes and once again squeezed our conjoined hands. I suddenly felt this circuit of connectedness to my daughter. We were joined as one through our eyes, our hands, and our sex. Once I felt this profoundly intimate unity, Terri whispered "I love you, Daddy." As she did she also slowly thrust against me, as her legs urging me to thrust into her. Her eyes remained fastened upon mine, soul gazing with me as she slowly increased the speed of her lunges. These words combined with her actions sent a thunderbolt of emotion through me, Paternal and sexual love inexorably intertwined.

And then she squeezed our holding hands "I love you, Daddy. I love you, Daddy. I love you, Daddy. I love you, Daddy. I love you, Daddy. I love you, Daddy." She kept repeating this over and over, soul gazing with me deeply, clutching my hands in a strong, firm grip as she kept increasing the speed at which she thrust her tight pussy down around my cock. The constant refrain "I love you, Daddy," added to the powerful connection formed between us and became a mantra that was chanting me into a state of pure bliss. My heart swelled with absolute love for my daughter as my cock swelled with overwhelming desire to fill her wonderful seat of paradise.

When I was about to explode Terri suddenly stopped and paused for a few seconds until my need to cum had waned. However, she never stopped gazing directly into my eyes and she never released her grip on my hands. She smiled at me with love and adoration. After a few seconds of quiet, she whispered, "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your sweet, baby girl." And once again she started to thrust against me. Once we began to fuck in earnest, she whispered, "I love you, Daddy!" Once again she kept whispering it, over and over. Driving me crazy with all the sensations I was now associating with that phrase. Once again she took me to my peak and then pulled me back. Her eyes glittered with amusement at how well she was torturing her poor father.

My heart was pounding from both exertion and emotional overload.

Terri gave me a passionate, tongue-lashing kiss and then leaned back to soul gaze with me again. She made certain that the connection of eyes, hands, and sex was back in place when she said again. "Fuck me, Daddy." This time however she added, "Don't hold back. Fuck me hard and deep. Pound my pussy! Make me cream and scream your name."