Insect Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I was a little fatigued, my sedentary middle-age catching up to me, I drove deep and hard into my daughter's welcoming snatch. As soon as I started hard fucking her, Terri once again resumed her soul gaze and holding our hands tightly. Then as sexily as she could say she said, "I love you, Daddy" She kept it up again. "I love you, Daddy. I love you, Daddy. She punctuated it with the occasional "Mmmmmm! Or Ooooooooh!" But "I love you, Daddy. I love you, Daddy. I love you, Daddy!" kept resounding in my ears, running through my mind and thrilling my heart. It also once again made me reach an unparalleled height of sexual arousal. As I pumped hard into my daughter's slick, sweet clinging tunnel I was building to a crescendo.

As my cock plunged deep inside Terri, I sank into her fathomless, loving dark eyes, I held fast to her hands and her sweet, soft voice echoing "I love you, Daddy" was hypnotic, sending me into a trance state suffused with absolute love. My deep paternal love for my beautiful daughter became inexorably intertwined with the physical love I was experiencing with the gorgeous, sexy woman my daughter had become.

Terri's eyes suddenly widened but she never averted her soul gaze. Her voice continued to echo, "I love you, Daddy. I love you, Daddy. I love you, Daddy. I love you, Daddy." She clutched me tighter and she whimpered once. As she continued her voice broke, OOOOOH I LOOOOOOOOVEEEE YOOOOOUUUU OOOHHHH DAAAAAAAAADDDYYYYYY IIIIIAAAAAA!"

Without breaking eye contact, Terri kissed me deeply. Her hands gripped mine with such intensity that her sharp nails bit into my flesh. The sharp pain combined with my pleasure like a lightning bolt. For one instant Terri and I were connected by eyes, hands, lips, and through our interlocked sex. She convulsed once and her tight little pussy clenched my cock with a power grip. My little girl was so beautiful, so angelic as her face glowed and twisted in ecstasy. The absolute pleasure and absolute love that her eyes sent to me triggered my own explosion. Although the orgasm only lasted a moment, the beautiful union of Daddy and Daughter was now eternal and forever.

I sealed my lips to my baby girl's as we rode out the throes of our climax. After we ended the kiss we just held each other, smiling and gazing at each other with joyful love and contentment.

Terri ran her hands through my hair and gave me a look of pure adoration and a smile of absolute satisfaction. She grinned as she wiggled her hips, causing my limp but still embedded cock to twirl about in her sodden pussy. It was as though she were reluctant to disengage our intimate embrace.

She leaned over and gave me a long searing kiss. She moved back to lay her head on my chest while looking into my eyes. "I feel so full of love right now, Daddy." Her eyes twinkled, "Maybe part of that is because I am literally full of your love." She shivered, "It makes me feel all girly and feminine, knowing I have three loads of your seed inside my young fertile pussy." She giggled, "It's almost making me horny again." She glanced down to where my cock was still lodged in her so tight pussy. I hadn't pulled out yet because dammit it felt so good inside her.

Once again it was as if she were reading my mind. "Your penis fills my vagina so perfectly. It's almost like they were made for each other." Instead of telling her, it's how they were designed and ruin her mood, I just kissed her. She leaned into the kiss and tenderly stroked my cheek with her soft fingers.

After our kiss, she sighed and gave me a slightly sour look. "It feels so nice with you inside me Daddy but mostly, I've been reluctant to get off of you because it's gonna be messy when you pull out." She grinned "Your cock is corking me." She sighed "But I know that we need to get cleaned up and shower."

I took the hint, although, It was with a great deal of reluctance that I pulled out of my daughter. Even limp my cock was wedged inside her, I felt her walls rippling as they continue to grip me, as averse as I was at my leaving.

Fortunately, we were positioned over the towel when I pulled out. As soon as my head cleared her opening a small gout of fluid cascaded out of her pussy with a tiny squelch. It dribbled across my cock and onto the towel. As I expected there was quite a bit of pearlescent fluid mixed in with blood. But there seemed to be a lot of blood. My heart dropped as fear gripped me. Had I hurt my baby?

"Honey, are you in pain? Did Daddy hurt you? I don't think there should be this much blood."

Terri looked at the amount of blood rather blasé. She then cocked her head and gave me a peculiar look and suddenly giggled. She hugged me tightly and with a small laugh. "Daddy, were you a virgin virgin?"

"What?" I was still worried that I'd injured her and she was playing games.

"Was I the first virgin you'd been with?"

"Well, yeah."

"Okay. Well, uh you know all that stuff about cherries being popped and virgins bleeding are pretty much fiction, right? Hymen's don't break, they can tear but that's not usually the case. Mine was pretty small to begin with. If a girl bleeds because of her hymen it's usually like a drop or two. Most of the bleeding girls might experience on their first time comes from vaginal distress. Either they're not lubricated or had too vigorous of sex on their first time. As you know I was well lubricated and you were sweet and gentle." She paused to give me an adoring gaze. "Just as I had always dreamed."

"So why is there so much blood?"

Terri rolled her eyes and gave me an exasperated smile. "Men! I'm on what all men accuse of us of being when we're in a bad mood." At my continued cluelessness, "I'm on my period, Daddy. Didn't you and mom ever have period sex?"

"Uh no. It wasn't something we did." To be honest, once she told me I felt a slight disgust at the idea. Although in retrospect it hadn't been at all gross. "Why didn't you tell me, isn't it bad for you?"

"No, actually it has benefits." She paused with a wry smile, "It's one of the reasons I was so wet. And well, when you showed up at my door ready to make love to me I was a bit surprised. I'd calculated it would take three or four Daddy-Daughter dates before that'd happen. However, I wasn't about to turn you away because of my period. If I had it probably would have taken months if at all, to get you back to the point where you were ready to commit incest. "

I admit that I'm a little slow on the uptake at times, especially when compared to girl genius but it suddenly hit me that Terri had planned this. How long had she planned this? I looked at her in wonder as she took a clean corner of the towel to wipe the remnants of blood and cum from her pubic hair and lips. With a sweet smile, she gently did the same for me. As she dabbed at my cock she gave me a wicked little grin. "I was torn as to whether to drop to my knees and take your beautiful cock into my mouth or get it inside me first." She giggled, "My kitty won because I've been wanting you for ages."

I propped my head up on one arm and said in all the fatherly sternness I could muster, given the circumstances "Okay, since you brought it up. When exactly did you get this Plan B?"

My little angel gave me a mischievous smile. "Well, Daddy you know I always have a plan. In February when I saw the numbers in China, I knew we were probably looking at a pandemic. I figured that in response that there would be at least six week isolation order of some type. So I bought plan b then." At my shocked face, she giggled. "And father darling, I also bought condoms and got a prescription for oral contraceptives which I also filled." She continued, smiling at my slack-jawed surprise. "I haven't started taking the pills yet. I didn't want to start taking them and then run out if supplies became low." She gave me a pointed look "I'm going take my first one when I take the morning after pill so you'll have to use condoms for a few days."

I realized that she not only planned for me to take her virginity but also had no doubt we would continue to be intimate.

"You are one difficult nut to crack, Daddy. I thought being confined together would be enough to send you over the edge. Especially when I started dressing provocatively and flirting with you. But beyond a couple of appreciative looks, which were almost immediately followed by guilty ones, you didn't display much interest." She sighed and her full breasts pressed flat against my side. "I knew you were interested but you didn't realize it."

"What do you mean?" I said a bit puzzled by her statement.

"Well remember when I got rid of that rootkit on your laptop? Well, I saw what kind of porn you liked. Although like most guys you do have a variety, but the ones you most favored had guys about your age with girls about my age." She caressed my jaw and smiled as she looked at me. "And girls who were about my color. My color. Not Mama's. Mine." She chucked, "You can't imagine how happy I was when I discovered that my Dad fantasized about girls like me. You can't imagine how much of a charge it gave me as well. I mean a lot of girls have secret fantasies about making love to their fathers. I always did, but to discover that it was mutual. Well, that sent me over the moon."

Her words shocked me. I never really thought about it. She was right. I should have been looking at girls who looked like Shanna, not Terri. I must have been subconsciously lusting after my daughter for a long time.

Terri must have recognized the flicker of guilt across my face. She gave me a slight slap on the chest. "Hey, I wanted you too. Besides, who can blame you? I'm hella sexxxxxy!" She giggled as she pursed her lips in a duck face.

"So I started dressing a little more provocatively, flirting with you and dropping hints." She rolled her eyes at me. "But you were clueless. Then it hit me, you just couldn't make that psychological move into taboo territory. So I decided to plant some seeds to give you a nudge. Then once you started watching incest porn I knew it wouldn't be long before... Well, we'd be intimate."

"What do you mean you planted seeds?" I asked with a bit of heat. What the hell had she done to me?

As smart as she is, Terri can and does makes mistakes and she realized at once that she had overplayed her hand. "I didn't do anything to you Daddy other than give you a push to do what we both wanted. I realized because of your religious upbringing you'd never consciously consider incest. So I had to work on your subconscious. I wrote a program that planted subliminal messages and another that played subaudible messages into your computer and laptop. The images and sounds flashed across your screen in a random pattern for most of the day but intensified around three p.m. The text messages were incest, daughter, daddy-daughter, sex, fuck, Terri, and incestuous sex. The audio messages were I love you daddy and fuck me daddy. I had to make an adjustment once because you noticed them.

Ah, so that explains why my office computer had been acting up. Oblivious to my glare Terri continued.

"On your laptop, I went an extra step of implanting subliminal pictures of me into your porn and adding the subaudible messages. Some of these were fantasies where I said what I'd like to do to you. Like play with your penis, or suck you, and of course, have intercourse. Once you started watching incest porn I added a subaudible track of me masturbating."

That little minx! That's why I couldn't get Terri out of my mind no matter how hard I tried. I was outraged that she had done all this but held my tongue because she wasn't done.

"I also tried some neurolinguistic programming but it was not as effective."

"What is that?" I asked a bit more sharply than I intended.

"Well, theoretically it is a way to influence people through touch and verbalization. I'd touch you and say something sexually suggestive, then act like I had said something else. "

So I hadn't been imagining that either. "You know, now I sympathize with your teachers. Nobody likes to look like a fool, even if that wasn't your intention. "

Crestfallen, she looked like she'd been caught going through my wallet without permission. "I only did what I did because I love you sooooo much, Daddy. So we can love each other fully and completely as father and daughter, and as a man and woman. Besides you always say you admire how I achieve what I set out to accomplish. " She gave me a sweet smile, "I had a plan to get my man. It just happened to be my Daddy."

Although I was thawing in my anger, it wasn't fast enough for Terri. She made a little pout and said in a little girly voice, "Kisses, Daddy, Kisses!" this was a tactic she used to get out of trouble when she was little. I couldn't help but laugh, especially she began peppering my face with tiny pecks. However, when she kissed my lips she lingered, and then kissed me fully, and passionately. At the end of the kiss, Terri giggled, "See Daddy, part of you can't wait to get with me again!"

Astonishingly, even after three climaxes, my cock had gotten partially erect during our kiss. I guess Terri was my Viagra. Terri grabbed the soiled towel and balled it up and gripped it in her right hand and grabbed my hand with her left. "Come on, Dad, Let's take a shower together like when I was little." She jerked me off of the bed and practically dragged me along with her.

She tossed the towel into the laundry hamper and pushed me towards the shower. "Go ahead and clean up, I'll join you in a second." As I turned on the water and soaped up, Terri rolled her braids into a bun and put on her black shower cap. However, her eyes avidly watched me soaping up as she unconsciously licked her full lips. Her nipples visibly blossomed into Hershey's kisses as she watched me. Once her hair was all secured she smiled sunnily as she jumped into the shower with me.

Terri's eyes roamed my soapy body appreciatively as she poured body wash into her hand. She started to apply it to her shoulder and then suddenly handed the bottle to me. "Daddy, would you wash me please?" She turned around and I looked at her dark, beautiful body glistening in the spray. I applied the body wash to her neck, shoulders, and back, admiring her beautiful smooth brown skin and sexy feminine muscular definitions of her body. Her beauty and the sounds of pleasure she made as my fingers caressed her made my cock rock hard once again.

As I approached her lower back, I paused a second to admire her full, round derriere. It truly was a thing of beauty. As I soaped it, I gave her a little slap which resulted in a giggly, "Daaddyyy!" Her butt was firm enough to bounce a coin off. After I did her legs, Terri reached behind her and grabbed my hands. She half-turned her head to face me. "I'll help you with my front." She pulled me close to her back which prompted another giggle as my hard cock bumped up against her lower back.

Terri slowly guided my hands across her face, neck, and upper chest. She asked for more soap and we lathered up her big, bouncy breasts. "Put the bottle down for a minute, Dad 'cause these need some intensive cleaning." Our hands slid across her foamy jugs, squeezing and twisting, pinching and pulling at her swollen nubs. As she giggled and moaned from the attention we were paying to her tits, Terri also slowly ground her slick foamy butt up against my hard cock. In a few moments she asked for more body wash and we moved down her torso. When we reached her hairy little snatch, it also needed intensive cleaning.

As we "cleaned" Terri's pussy, I felt her clit harden under my fingers. She stopped us short of giving her an orgasm. We finished her legs and then she spun around. Her dark eyes were hot with desire. She jumped up, threw her arms around my neck, and gave me a searing kiss. As we kissed her legs wrapped around my waist and her heavy, lathered breasts slid and billowed against my slick chest. I grabbed her thighs and held her up.

I knew I wouldn't be able to support her weight for long, so I moved her backward so that her butt rested on the tiled shower shelf. Bottles of soaps and lotions clattered to the shower floor as her butt knocked them about. She lifted her lips from mine and said, "Daddy, I can't wait, I need you inside me again!" As I supported her, she took one hand and grabbed my cock moving it to place it against her pussy.

On her fourth attempt, she succeeded. Her pussy was just as wonderful as it had been earlier, just and tight and alive. I slid in slightly easier this time due to Terri's rocking efforts to get me as deep inside her as fast as I possibly could. She sealed her lips to mine as her hips started thrashing to and fro. I let out an involuntary groan as the change of speed and pressure surrounding my cock sent shivers of pleasure through it. Terri's eyes widened and she kissed me harder, knowing she was making her Daddy feel good. She churned against me in a frenzy, driving my cock not only deeper into her but also faster and harder. After only a moment or two, she clasped me tight and breathed into my mouth a muffled, "Ooooh, Dadddy!" as her snug little pussy grew even more snug around my plunging prick.

As soon as she had her mini-climax Terri changed her pace once again to slow, hard thrusts against my rigid cock. Instead of a deep, passionate kiss, she switched to tender, sweet little kisses. With little, mmmms aaaas oooos uuuuhs and daaaaadddyyyyyys between or during the kisses. She now wanted a leisurely, deep, and loving fuck. However after a few minutes of fucking her while supporting her weight I was gasping for breath because of my heart condition. At first, Terri thought it was because of passion but realized as my breathing became more pronounced that it was more than that.

Worry replaced the passion in Terri's eyes, her dark eyes grew big as she asked, "Daddy, am I too heavy for you? "

Much as I hated to admit it, I couldn't even answer and had to nod. She immediately dropped her legs from around my waist and her feet rested upon mine. She rested her face against my shoulder and her full, slippery breasts slid to and fro against my upper chest. Her weight drove my pulsing cock even deeper into her tight little channel. She moaned as she rose on her toes and then back down again. She kissed my shoulder and neck and her sharp nails dug into my back as she shuddered a few times.

I was close to cumming myself and began to pump inside her despite being gassed. Smiling, Terri looked up at me, "Don't climax inside me, Daddy." She backed away and I slipped out of her sweetness. My cock was covered in a mixture of her juices and blood which the shower spray washed away. Terri stroked my cock with her little hand and her sharp nails came in contact with my throbbing shaft. I was immediately reminded of my wet dream.

Terri shut off the shower with her other hand and dropped to her knees. She looked up at me with big dark eyes, glimmering with humor and lust, her dark face glistening with water droplets. She knelt and stroked my hard wet cock, her long sharp purple nails tickling the shaft. Her eyes bore into mine as she inclined her head and her pink tongue slid past her full, brown lips. The tip of her tongue flicked across the tip of my penis, sending a pleasant shock through me as it made contact with my dick hole.

My daughter worked her jaws and got my cock all juiced up and when it was soppy wet with her spit, she slid her full dark lips up and down my shaft. She sucked slowly but firmly. Electric surges coursed through my cock as her sweet pouty lips caressed my throbbing pole. Like little massaging pillows they stroked my prick to a peak of pleasure. I could not help but moan at her loving attention. Terri's eyes flashed with happiness at the effect her mouth had on me.