Insect Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the initial delight of getting a blow job from this beautiful and sexy woman passed; the reality of who was giving it to me set it. My daughter, my sweet baby girl, was lovingly and enthusiastically sucking my cock. Beneath her droplet spattered shower cap, her beautiful face and her dark eyes glowed with pure joy and love at how much she enjoyed pleasing her Daddy. It was both profoundly moving and completely erotic. All too soon I felt my balls clench with the telltale signs of an imminent spurt.

"Terri, honey I'm gonna blow!" I said to give the option not to swallow. Her eyes flashed and she sucked even harder. I shuddered as the intense wave of pleasure traveled from my cock and rebounded back again as I spurted several times into my daughter's welcoming mouth. Terri swallowed everything except for a drop that spilled over her lip and down her chin. She cleaned me with her tongue after I'd finished spurting. Then her tongue flicked the errant drop of cum into her mouth.

Terri stepped out of the shower and over to the sink to take a drink of mouthwash. Meanwhile, I picked up all the bottles we'd knocked onto the shower floor. When I stood up Terry was standing right next to me. She threw her arms around me and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. I reveled in the intensity of her affection as I thrilled at the feel of her slick, warm lush form molded against me.

"You really liked that, didn't you, Daddy"

"Yes, baby but I don't want to know you got so experienced."

"Hmmm, it was that good, huh? I only practiced on carrots and pickles." She suddenly giggled. "I liked sucking you because I finally got to taste some of that milk you spilled all over your boxers." My daughter gave me a knowing look. "You were dreaming about me when that happened, weren't you?" I nodded with an embarrassed smile. Terri wriggled with delight and gave me a slightly smug smile.

"Much as I'd love to stay here and kiss you all night; I have to get ready for bed. I have to do some female stuff." She twirled "All this perfection doesn't happen by magic."

I got the hint. I dried off and left her to her after-shower and pre-bed routines. Once I got into my room my mind began to go over not only the wonderful evening of love and sex I'd spent with my daughter but all the implications of what she'd told me about planning for it and manipulating me into incest. I knew I should be outraged but every time I felt a spark of anger at her a vision of her beautiful face beaming at me, saying I love you, Daddy. How could I get angry at her when everything she did was based on love? I felt no anger and I felt no guilt at all. I was happy. Very happy.

I woke up the next morning feeling something was off. It took me a second to realize that I wasn't alone in my bed. Terri was lying snuggled up next to me; she was in her short road runner pajamas and her hair cap.

My bladder was crying out for relief so I had to move out from under her to get out of bed. I tried to get back into the bed without disturbing her but she woke up. Even with a drowsy face, no make-up, and a hair cap, my daughter was fantastically beautiful. With a smile, she stretched while still reclining and her breasts almost popped out of her low cut pj top. This caused the rest of me to wake up.

She gave me a sleepy smile, "I'm still tired Daddy but in an hour or so I'll feel frisky again. I took my Plan B and started the oral contraceptives but we have to use condoms for the next four days. I got that covered too." She waved a tired arm at the nightstand on her side of the bed. There was a box of 100 condoms sitting there. "I hope that's enough for four days," she giggled.

Terri laid her head on my chest. "We also can't be as spontaneous as last night because for the next few days I'm going to have to take care of something before we can make love." Terri slowly played with my cock. "I feel like a little kid with a new toy. I loved watching it sliding in and out of my pussy and my mouth. Such cute pink hardness."

She looked back up at me. "I knew that making love to my daddy would be erotically supercharged because of the whole taboo aspect but I hadn't realized that our color contrast would also be so erotic. I don't think about our color difference hardly at all. I mean I didn't even know it was a sexual thing until I saw your porn. Did you and Mom find it erotic?"

"We did, but that's not why we started dating or what we built our relationship around. To be honest, it was part of the attraction we had for each other but only a small part. I thought your mother was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. After we talked and got to know each other I discovered that her soul and heart were even more beautiful." I cupped her chin, "Like mother, like daughter." I gave her a sour look, "Despite your being an evil genius!"

Terri gave me a sleepy, "Bwaaaahaaaaa, the first part of my evil plan worked. You are totally in my power!"

"What's the rest of your evil plan?" I asked with a smile.

Terri cocked her head at me as if deciding to tell me or not. I realized then that she hadn't been kidding about there being more. "Phase two depends on me achieving the scientific breakthroughs I hope to accomplish when I get my degrees and start doing practical research. So hopefully in five to seven years. Part of my quest to cure genetic anomalies was to allow couples like us to procreate without fear of genetic abnormalities." At my puzzled look, "Fathers and daughters, mothers and sons, sisters and brothers, cousins." With a sly, sexy smile she said, "If everything goes right, in five years or so you can fuck a baby into your baby girl!"

As soon as Terri said this, it was shocking and yet somehow exciting. Yet it was still just a fantasy. "What you plan to do is admirable as far as preventing genetic abnormalities. However, our relationship is still illegal and we can get in trouble."

"Only if we try to get married. Consensual incest between adults has no criminal penalties in New Jersey or our state." She grinned. "This is one of the main reasons why I persuaded you to move here years ago. You know I always have a plan, Daddy." She leaned over and kissed me as she stroked my waking cock. With her other hand, she reached for the box of condoms. Her dark eyes burned into mine. "Thinking about having your baby made me horny, Daddy!"