Inside the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

Horst asked, "How are Hermann and Jenna?"

Consistent with our cover story for people who knew the Rothmanns, Trudi said "Mother and Father are fine. They are living in Bern now." I was uncomfortable dealing with people who knew Trudi's real identity but that was inherent in the mission.

"A year ago, I would have said that is much too close," Horst replied, "but I'm convinced now that the madness will be put down, although I don't know at what cost."

Swiftly shifting from that brush with an illegal political view, Eva said, "Trudi, you are wearing many more clothes than the last time I saw you."

Trudi laughed and said, "that is most definitely true."

"Would you like to get comfortable?" Eva asked before catching herself and nodding towards me.

Trudi laughed again. "Peter and I are both more comfortable naked than clothed," she replied.

"Excellent!" Horst exclaimed. "Please disrobe. Eva and I will join you." The four of us stripped naked in the foyer. Eva gathered our clothes and put them away.

While Eva was gone, there was a knock at the door. Horst said, "Inga and Manfred" and opened the door without hesitation. In walked a couple about the same age as Trudi and me. The woman was short with wavy dark hair, a lovely, slightly round, face, and a chest that was noticeable even beneath her coat. The man was taller, thin, with an intelligent face glasses, and short dark hair.

"You remember Inga Trudi?" Horst asked. The two young women paused for a moment and then let out the squeal made by two close female friends reuniting. They hugged. To me, Horst explained, "Inga is our daughter. This is her boyfriend Manfred."

When Trudi and Inga broke their embrace, Inga came close to me and ran her large brown eyes up and down my bare body. "He's yours?" Inga asked Trudi.

"Yes," Trudi replied with a smile at me.

"Well done," Inga replied. "I see," she went on, "that we are late. Manfred, we must be dressed appropriately." With that, Inga and Manfred stripped naked. Eva returned from dealing with our clothes just in time to make a second trip out with Inga's and Manfred's.

Inga Schuhmaier was different from Trudi but almost as beautiful. Inga did, indeed, have large breasts along with a flat stomach, a pleasingly round ass, and short somewhat muscular legs. Manfred's nudity revealed that he had well-defined muscles with almost no visible fat. I wondered why he was not in the military.

Inga answered my silent question. "Manfred is one of the engineers who runs the city's transport system. Even the government agrees that he is more useful here in Berlin than in Russia."

When Eva returned, we followed her firm ass into a solarium on the back of the house. It was night, but the room, walled mostly in glass, was still quite warm. The room was full of plants with a few lounge chairs in the center. Trudi and I sat together on one while Inga and Manfred sat together on another. Horst brought us all drinks before joining Eva on a third.

Much of the conversation was the Schuhmaiers catching up with Trudi and, vicariously, her parents. Trudi stuck to our cover story to the letter. I began talking with Manfred. When Inga had called him an engineer, I had thought that he operated one of the subway trains or trams. I was wrong. Manfred had an advanced degree in engineering and was one of the people tasked to keep Berlin's mass transit running as the materials needed for proper maintenance and repair were diverted to the military.

We had several more drinks and a marvelous cold supper served by a young woman in a traditional housekeeper's uniform who seemed not at all surprised by our nudity.

The maid, cook, or whatever she was collected the plates and silverware and Evan told her to go home once she'd cleaned up. As she left the solarium, I noticed Inga playing with Manfred's balls. Eva noticed too. She said, "I see that our daughter wants to get on with the evening. Trudi, as you may know, when your parents and our other friends came here in the old days, we all had sex with someone other than our regular partner. That was the point of getting together. That does not work well tonight because, of course, Inga cannot have sex with Horst, and it would be unseemly for me to have sex with Manfred. You and Peter are our guests so I will leave it to you: would you prefer that we all stay with our regular partners or would you prefer to exchange partners with Inga and Manfred?"

Trudi looked at me. We had become remarkably close in the couple of months we had been together, and we were supposed to be married, even for the Schuhmaiers. However, I knew that playing this correctly would likely impact how far we got with our mission. Trudi knew these people, I did not. I deferred to her. After a moment, Trudi smiled and said, "let's trade."

Trudi and Inga got up and exchanged lounge chairs. Once Inga sat down next to me, she took my left hand and placed it over her right breast and guided my right hand between her legs. I began fondling and fingering Inga while she caressed my balls and the underside of my shaft. As we became aroused, I fingered Inga's clit more vigorously and she stroked the full length of my dick with her wrapped hand.

Inga was attractive and exciting. I became fully absorbed with her. She leaned her face next to my ear and whispered, "look around. Watch Mother and Father and Trudi and Manfred. Seeing them and knowing they see us is part of the fun."

Inga was right. Sex with her was great. She was enthusiastic and energetic despite having just met me. The experience was enhanced by watching Manfred's hips moving his dick inside a vagina I now knew well. Watching Horst and Eva have intercourse was also very erotic and beautiful.

I was selfishly gratified when I heard Manfred's grunts indicating that he had come first among the six of us, although Trudi's noises soon afterwards indicated she had enjoyed it. I re-focused exclusively on Inga and our last several minutes together were quite rewarding, ending is near simultaneous orgasms. As we regained our breath, Inga said, "That was excellent Peter. We must do this again."

"You certainly will," Trudi answered from the next lounge. All four of us sat up to watch Horst and Eva bring each other to orgasm. Eva looked beautiful as she came.

After everyone had come, Inga and Trudi traded places again. Trudi looked down at my wet dick, got off the lounge, knelt in front of me, and said, "let us see what Inga tastes like." Trudi took my dick in her mouth. Inspired, Inga did the same with Manfred. It was much too soon for me to come again, but having Trudi clean my dick with her mouth and tongue still felt exquisite.

After a time, Horst brought another round of drinks. As he handed Trudi and me our drinks, Horst said, "you will, of course, spend the night with us?" It was Saturday so I didn't have to be in the bank office the next morning and we had nowhere else to be. We readily agreed.

Somewhat later, Eva said, "Peter, I feel bad. You are a guest here and I have done nothing for you." She stood and walked over to the lounge on which Trudi and I were lying together. Trudi pushed me to sit up on the side of the lounge. Eva knelt in front of me, gently pushed my knees apart, and took my dick and balls in her hands. Her touch was gentle, but she knew where and how to touch me. Eva was, I guessed, more than twenty years older than Trudi and Inga. Nonetheless, as the night went on, I realized that Eva was just as alluring.

When she got me hard, Evan took my dick in her mouth. My dick was already sensitive from intercourse with Inga. Eva's tongue and her running her teeth softly over my dick made me come with almost embarrassing speed. I was also impressed that Eva swallowed.

Once Eva had sucked me off, Trudi stood up, walked to where Horst was sitting, and said, "I need to thank you for your hospitality." Trudi proceeded to blow Horst who, I was relieved to see, came almost as quickly for Trudi as I had come for his wife.

We ended the night with the six of us sleeping together, nude, in a large bed. The following morning, we all showered together in a large shower room. We then took breakfast and coffee, nude, in the solarium, served by the same young woman who had served us the night before.

As befit his critical job, Manfred had a car. He drove us back to our apartment and we traded phone numbers with Manfred and Inga. Back in the apartment, Trudi asked, "What did you think of our night out?"

"I like Inga, Manfred, Eva, and Horst," I replied.

Trudi smiled. "I know you like Inga," she said teasingly. "Did you enjoy the sex?"

I thought for a moment. The truth was that I had enjoyed it very much. I said so.

"Congratulations, Peter," Trudi said, "you are now what Hank would call a 'libertine.' And you are ok with your 'wife' having sex with other men?"

"As long as she comes home with me and keeps making love to me," I replied.

Trudi looked at me silently for a long moment. Finally, she said, "'love' was the correct word. Yes, Peter, I will always come home with you, as long as you want me to."

"Trudi," I said, "I will never stop wanting you."

Trudi smiled. "That is good," she said, "because I have fallen in love with you."

"I love you too," I said.

Trudi smiled again. "Thanks to the government, we were married and then fell in love."

"Thanks to the government," I said, "I met the greatest woman alive."

Trudi stepped to me. We hugged and kissed for a long time.

The intelligence I sent back through the Zurich bankers was, in my opinion, nothing special. The bombing had not affected morale in Berlin, but the fall of Stalingrad had. Most Berliners were not, in my assessment, ardent Nazis but there was also little chance of an uprising against the regime. Most of the Germans I met just wanted to survive the Nazis and the war.

We began spending every Saturday night at the Schuhmaier mansion. After our first visit, Horst and Eva began inviting more of their like-minded friends, including Dr. Dortch and his assistant Grete. The solarium was regularly so full of nude people that it was impossible to move without rubbing your dick against someone's ass or abdomen. That was intentional. Intercourse and oral sex with people other than your spouse or regular partner were the whole point of the gatherings. I must confess that I came to look forward to our Berlin Saturday nights.

Sharing ourselves with others did nothing to diminish Trudi's or my desire for each other. To the contrary, we fucked at least twice a day. Often, we'd go to the apartment Inga and Manfred shared to fuck while they watched us. We also enjoyed watching Inga and Manfred.

Inga and Manfred unwittingly thwarted our mission. In late July of 1943, after Trudi and I had been in Berlin almost ten months, Inga and Manfred asked us to join them at a party in a suite at a major Berlin hotel. "There will be some bondage and flogging," Inga said, "but you don't need to participate in that unless you want to. We're all welcome so long as we keep our dicks, cunts, asses, and tits exposed. I'm sure they'll be happy to watch us fuck." That sounded fine to Trudi and me.

The party was at a very upscale hotel. The suite was large but crowded so, again, we were rubbing against strangers constantly. Some guests were in leather. Some, like us, were nude. The only rule I could discern was that it was acceptable, if not encouraged, that anyone could touch any body part exposed by anyone else.

The party was not truly that interesting until, after we'd been there almost an hour, the guest of honor arrived. He was usually photographed in uniform but was immediately recognizable in civilian clothes. There were more powerful people in the Reich, but not many.

As the man walked around the room speaking to a few people, most others drew back. Everyone was extremely deferential to the man until a young woman wearing only a leather harness walked up to him. She forcibly yanked his jacket off and tossed it away. She undid his tie and threw that aside and then undid his suspenders and yanked his trousers and underwear to the floor.

Someone brought a chair into which the young woman sat. The man meekly lay across her lap with his bare ass on display. Using a leather strap, the young woman flogged the man's ass until she drew blood. Satisfied she'd inflicted enough damage; the young woman ordered the man to stand and face her. As he did, I could see the pain in his face. I could also see he was fully erect.

The young woman stared at the high Reich official for a moment before delivering one strong blow with her strap to his balls. The official's knees buckled, and he grimaced, but he remained standing. The woman in the harness stood up and walked away. A moment later, a younger-looking blonde came forward, knelt in front of the official, and sucked him off.

I was nervous about having seen someone that important undergo such degradation. However, the level of tension in the room had noticeably declined so I put my misgivings aside. The official was still there when, later, the people who had invited Inga and Manfred persuaded the four of us to demonstrate for the party something we'd been doing together in private.

As I said, Trudi and I spent a lot of time with Inga and Manfred. Trudi and Inga had been friends as teenagers, and we were all kindred spirits. We wanted to find a way for the four of us to have sex together. We did what we'd come up with in the center of the hotel suite that night.

I lay on my back on an upholstered bench. Trudi stroked and sucked me until I was hard and then straddled me and lowered herself down on me in what is now called "cowgirl" position. Inga straddled my face and lowered herself down until I could eat her. Manfred stood straddling me between Inga and Trudi, facing Inga. Inga sucked Manfred while I ate her, and Trudi ate Manfred's ass while she rode me. This invariably made all four of us come, and it did that night. It was very pleasurable to do with just the four of us but was truly special with a suite full of people watching.

We left the hotel after midnight that night thinking we had just been part of some harmless perversion that would have no consequences. We could not have been more wrong.

I came home from the bank a couple of nights later to find a very frightened Trudi sitting on the sofa in our apartment. Two large young men in black trench coats with Nazi armbands stood inside our door. Gestapo. A similarly dressed older man stood in the center of the room. He showed me his identification as a high officer of the Reich security office. His ID gave his name as Dr. Franz Gleiss.

"Now that you are both here," Gleiss said, "I will tell you that you are not under arrest." Yeah, right. "Rather, your immediate assistance is required in a project of great importance to the Reich. You will be away from Berlin for a few weeks. Herr Mueller, we will inform your employer of your absence and the reasons why. We're sure your bank will understand. You will leave tomorrow morning. Please pack only one bag apiece. You will not need much."

I knew we were in trouble, but saw nothing to lose by trying to push back. "Herr Dr. Gleiss," I said, "while we are certainly friendly to the Reich, we are neutral Swiss. I do not believe you can properly conscript us into working for a government that is not our own."

"You are not being conscripted Herr Mueller," Gleiss replied. "You are voluntarily assisting in a matter of great importance to the Reich and to the future of all Europe. I know that you carry Swiss passports. However, we are all really Germans, are we not?" Gleiss turned to Trudi. "Frau Mueller, I have lived in Berlin my entire life. I am not such a fool that I cannot recognize a Berlin woman by her speech. Taking foreign citizenship to evade your duties to the Reich is a serious offense. I am certain you will find your voluntary service much more pleasant than Dachau."

Gleiss walked to our apartment door and turned back to face us. "My colleagues will stay with you tonight to protect you from any attempt to divert you from your mission. They will bring you to the station in the morning."

Trudi and I spent a sleepless night. Early the next morning, the two Gestapo men took us to the Anhalter Bahnhof. They led us to the platform beside a train bound for Munich. We found Gleiss standing there with Inga, Manfred, and two more Gestapo.

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers
12