Insidious Angel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane looked across the table to Angela and Jon and said, "So Jon, where did you meet this gorgeous lady? Was it some type of online service?"

The conversation at the table went silent. Several of his coworkers chuckled nervously.

Angela thought quickly and spoke up, "Actually it's a story of chivalry. I was stranded on the side of the road with a flat tire and Jon stopped to help me."

"Chivalry huh?" Shane said skeptically.

Angela said, "Yes chivalry, I didn't say it was exciting." Everyone laughed.

Shane scowled at Angela's triumph. He was certain that Jon was not actually dating Angela but he knew he couldn't press the issue.

After dinner the group moved back to the bar for one more drink. Angela excused herself to the lady's room and Jon's boss went over to talk to Jon, with his wife in tow.

Shane said "Flat tire huh?"

Jon said, "Yep."

Shane was obviously skeptical. He said "I have to tell you Jon, that seems a little too neat and tidy. It's kind of hard to believe."

Just then Angela returned and walked up to the trio. With her two-inch heels Angela was six inches taller than Shane.

Shane turned to Angela, speaking quietly but loud enough for his own wife to hear, said, "So tell me Angela. How much do you make in this little, arrangement that I'm sure you have with Jon?"

Angela looked down, directly in his eyes and said, "I'm not with Jonathan for his money. I make more money than he does. I'm with him for his huge cock."

Shane's mouth dropped open and he was shocked. Clearly flustered he stared up at Angela, then glanced at Jon. He took his wife by the arm and walked away.

Jon smiled and quietly said, "Wow Angela, that was incredible."

She smirked at Jon and said, "I expect you to kiss my ass after that."

"Oh, I will," Jon said enthusiastically.

A short time later he drove Angela back to his place and parked in his garage. He went around the car and opened the door. He extended his hand to Angela which she grasped as she stepped out.

Jon turned away from the car but Angela held him by the hand. Confused, he turned back and looked at her.

She grinned evilly and said, "It's time."

Obviously confused Jon said, "Time for what?"

She said, "It's time for you to kiss my ass."

Jon's eyes grew large and he glanced out the large open garage door at the condominiums across his street.

He said, "Here? Now?"

Angela nodded, "Yes, here and now, unless you don't want me to come in. Would you prefer our evening ends now?"

Jon shook his head, "No, no, I'd love for you to come in."

"Good," Angela said as she dropped Jon's hand and turned her back to him. She glanced over her shoulder and said, "Get on your knees."

Jon said, "Angela please, someone might see us."

Angela turned back to Jon, obviously displeased. She sneered, "I made you a hero in front of your alpha boss. You're lucky I didn't do this at your little work party. Now get on your knees and kiss my ass."

Jon's heart began racing as he glanced across the street again. He turned back to see that Angela had pulled the back of her dress up to her waist, revealing her lacy black garter belt and the string of her thong. This was Jon's first good view of her bare ass and it was absolute perfection.

He could not deny his excitement. Angela had exposed a side of him he never knew existed. His penis grew firm as he lowered himself down on one knee. Angela's hands were on her hips as she glanced back and said, "Both knees on the floor."

Jon was so excited his hands were shaking. He assumed a proper kneeling position which placed his face at eye level with Angela's smooth, firm bottom. She pivoted slightly, presenting her right ass cheek and said, "Dry kisses only."

Jon leaned forward and placed his lips against her warm soft skin. He kissed firmly and pulled back.

Angela said, "Did I say stop? Keep kissing!"

Jon resumed slowly and firmly kissing, over and over, kissing her entire ass cheek. He marveled at her firm silky flesh.

After a dozen kisses Angela said, "Wait," Jon paused.

She pivoted the other way, presenting her left ass cheek. She said, "Okay, keep going."

Jon continued kissing her perfect ass. He no longer cared that he was kneeling in his own garage with the door open for the world to see. He was so happy to be kissing the perfect ass of this incredible woman.

All too soon Angela said, "That's enough. Let's go inside."

Jon was actually disappointed as he stopped and stood. Angela pulled her dress back into place and turned to face Jon. She looked down at his crotch and smiled at his obvious erection. She reached out, squeezed it and said, "I knew you would love that. Shall we go inside and play?"

Jon nodded weakly and croaked, "Yes."

They walked to the door. Jon pressed the button to close the large overhead garage door. Once inside Angela left her high heels on and walked in. She walked through the kitchen to the living room with Jonathan close behind.

She walked over and stood with her back to the couch but she remained standing. She snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor in front of her. Jon knew what to. He quickly knelt before her.

She snapped, "Take off my shoes."

Jon responded immediately. He quickly unbuckled her right shoe. She placed her hand on his head to steady herself as she stepped out of it. Jon set it aside and then unbuckled her left shoe. Again, she placed her hand on his head to steady herself as she stepped out and Jon set it aside.

She pulled her dress up to her waist, revealing her sexy garter belt and black thong. Jon's face was only a foot from Angela's glorious pussy. He could see the outline of her pussy, cradled by her underwear.

She said, "Remove my stockings."

This was new for Jon. He had never touched garters. His hands were trembling with excitement as he fumbled with the clasps holding the delicate fabric of her sheer black stockings. He managed to release both clasps at her right leg and he carefully slid the stocking down her tall smooth leg.

Once again, she placed her hand on his head to steady herself as she stepped out of the stocking. Jon placed it on the couch behind her and repeated the process on her left leg.

With both stockings off she pulled her dress back down and seated herself on the couch, demurely holding her knees together.

Angela continued issuing orders, "Okay, strip naked for me."

This was now a common occurrence for Jon and he acted immediately. This time he started by removing his tie. Soon he was fully nude, placing his panties on top of the neatly folded pile of clothes. He returned to his knees without any prompting. He simply knew that was where he belonged.

Without any commands she lifted her right foot to Jon and he began massaging. He was very good at it now and Angela cooed her approval, "Hmmm, that feels so yummy." He was happy to give her pleasure.

After a coupe minutes Angela said, "You are getting very good with your hands Jonathan."

He smiled proudly and said, "Thank you."

Angela enjoyed a long foot massage. Of course she was building her own arousal by controlling her new service daddy. She had a wonderful idea and just the thought of it made her wet.

She continued, "I think you've earned your next lesson."

"Really?" Jon said hopefully.

Angela smiled and said, "Yes, how would you like to learn to use your mouth to pleasure my most sensitive spot?"

"I'd love to," exclaimed Jon enthusiastically.

She looked Jonathan in the eyes and said, "Put my shoes back on."

Jon was confused but he wasn't about to question his princess. He quickly fit her shoes back in place and buckled them.

She reached over and picked up one of her stockings. She said, "Based on what I know about you, I'm sure you've never been, restrained, especially not while naked.

Jon glanced nervously at the stocking in her hand and shook his head. "No," he responded meekly.

"Stand up," Angela commanded flatly.

Jon stood, placing his partially erect penis about eye level to Angela. She placed her thumb against his skin, just above his penis and rubbed gently. "Ahhh, nice and sexy smooth," she said as she smiled up at him.

She queried, "Don't you love being smooth down here?"

Jon nodded quietly.

Angela said, "Hold your cock up, against your tummy."

Jon complied, lifting his hardening penis to his stomach and holding it there. Angela skillfully wrapped her stocking around Jon's hairless balls several times and cinched it tight, trapping his testicles in his stretched scrotum. She was careful to leave one end of the stocking hanging down between his legs.

She picked up her other stocking and stood, moving around behind him. "Put your hands behind your back," she commanded.

Jon was a little scared as he acquiesced. Angela quickly tied his wrists together, again leaving one end of the stocking hanging down. "Now get back on your knees," Angela demanded.

Jon returned to his knees and she crouched down and reached between his legs, grasping the stocking attached to his balls.

Jon clenched his teeth as Angela pulled down firmly, pulling his balls painfully down and back. Then she pulled the stocking up the crack of his ass and tied the two stockings together, binding his wrists to his balls.

She stood, moved back in front of him and sat down. She was wearing a mischievous grin and Jon was obviously nervous. Angela looked down at Jon's cock. It was rock hard but pointing slightly down due to the stocking attached to his balls.

She thought for a moment and then smiled again. She retrieved Jon's tie from his pile of clothes. She wrapped the small end around his neck and knotted it in front as a makeshift leash. She held the wide end and gently tugged it, testing her handiwork. Each tug caused Jon's head to lurch forward. She said, "Can you free yourself?"

Jon shook his head, "No."

Angela tilted her head and said, "Try."

Jon strained and pulled but each movement pulled his balls painfully back. He shook his head again and said, "No."

Angela smiled and said, "Perfect, class is session. It's time for you to use your tongue to pleasure me."

Jon couldn't keep himself from smiling. He stayed silent but nodded obediently.

Angela dropped Jon's "leash" and stood. She hiked her dress up again, above her garter belt. She watched his eyes as he focused on her thong.

Angela said, "Jonathan, do you promise to work hard with your tongue, even if it gets tired?"

Jon responded as he had been trained. He looked up at her and said, "Yes princess, I promise to work hard with my tongue, even if it gets tired."

"Very good Jonathan," she put her hand on the back of his head and pulled his nose to the thin fabric covering her pussy. Angela felt Jon press his face to her body. She was slowly allowing him to experience more of her body and he obviously wanted it.

In fact, Jon was in heaven. He breathed deep and savored her glorious scent. He was so ready to taste her. Angela had told him she would teach him to be an expert pussy eater but she had other plans tonight.

Angela's voice was husky as she spoke, "Breath deep Jonathan, this is who I am. I want you to focus on me, learn my scent."

She held him that way for a long while and let his desire and anticipation build. Her own lust was growing as well. She relished her control and power over this sexually controlled man.

"My pussy is getting wet Jonathan," Angela teased, "Can you feel it? You are making me so horny."

In reality she was making herself horny by controlling Jon. She was driving him mad with lust and planned to leave him that way tonight.

"I'm going to have an orgasm tonight and you're going to help me," Angela commented.

Jon shifted his mouth up and kissed her damp thong. Angela firmly grasped Jon's ears and pulled his head back. She said, "You have to earn that. Tonight you don't get the front."

Jon looked up at her with a confused expression. She grinned and turned around, positioning her perfect ass directly in front of Jon's face. Now he understood why she put her high heels back on. Her heels and long legs put her ass in the perfect position.

She turned sideways and quickly slid her thong down her long legs and stepped out of it. She turned her ass back to Jon and bent over at the waist and widened her stance. Jon leaned back and was thrilled to see her perfect pussy. Her swollen pink labia were smooth and glistening.

Reaching back, between her legs, she grasped Jon's "leash" and pulled it to the seat of the couch. She settled on her elbows and gave the tie a firm pull. Jon's face was pulled to her ass. Jon suddenly realized what Angela meant when she was talking about her "most sensitive spot".

Angela arched her back and Jon moved back several inches. He focused on Angela's small pink asshole. Her voice was husky as she said, "It's time Jonathan. I want your tongue on my asshole."

Jon was conflicted. The thought off tonguing anyone's asshole had never occurred to him. But at this moment, he was so, unbearably horny and Angela was so beautiful. Even her asshole was cute, but, it was her asshole. Angela grew impatient and she used the tie to pull his face between her ass cheeks again.

Jon stopped thinking and thrust his tongue out. He felt the texture of her tight puckered rose bud and Angela moaned, "Ohhhh, yes, that's it. Lick it."

Encouraged, Jon continued licking. Angela shifted forward, pulling Jon with her. His instinct caused him to attempt to catch himself but, of course, his wrists were bound to his balls. He jerked his balls back and yelped.

Angela had him immobilized with his mouth held firmly to her sweet ass. He was being held up by his face pressed against her ass cheeks.

Jon needed to cum so bad, he was so horny. He resolved to pleasure Angela to the best of his ability. He began licking in earnest.

Angela held Jon's tie firmly with her left hand and she began rubbing her pussy with her right. Jon continued obediently pleasuring his princess. She simply loved this scene. Having her ass licked by a subservient male made her own masturbation so much better. This wasn't a paid domination session, this was real.

It occurred to Jon that Angela was masturbating! He was taking part in pleasuring her to orgasm. His tongue was tired but he began licking faster with firmer strokes.

Soon she felt her orgasm building but Jon's tongue was tiring. She snarled, "Get that tongue moving!"

Jon licked with renewed enthusiasm. He was actually getting into it. He was pleasuring his perfect princess in the most intimate way possible. He felt Angela tense and she exclaimed, "Oh fuck yes, oh God yes!"

Angela's legs began shaking as her orgasm hit. She squealed, "Oh gawd! Yes! Yes! Ohhhh fuck!"

Jon kept his tongue moving on her asshole as she shook. Finally she released the tie and slumped forward on the couch. Jon struggled back to a proper kneeling position.

Angela was breathing like she had just run a race. She was obviously fully satisfied and spent. Jon watched her catch her breath. She had turned sideways so he couldn't see her sex but his eyes roamed over her perfect ass and legs. He was happy and proud to have helped satisfy this gorgeous creature so completely.

After a minute Angela collected herself. With her back to Jon she stood and pulled her dress back down. Then she turned and sat on the couch facing her obedient play toy, his hands still bound to his balls.

She said, "You really helped me get off; look," she held up her wet fingers. Jon froze as Angela moved her fingers to his face. She smeared her pussy juice on his upper lip and nose. Before he met Angela he would have been repulsed but now, it was like an achievement medal. It was like war paint of a skilled soldier who had faithfully carried out his duty.

Her essence was addicting like a drug. He would much rather have licked this wetness directly from its source but this was an honor still. With time to process Jon realized his balls were aching and his cock was throbbing.

Angela held her fingers in front of Jon's mouth and she said, "Open."

He opened his mouth and she inserted her fingers saying, "Suck them clean."

Jon licked and sucked every bit of wetness. When her fingers were licked clean she wiped them dry on Jon's folded shirt, on the couch next to her.

Angela looked at Jon with an impish grin. As if she had been reading his mind she said, "Are you crazy horny Jon boy?"

Jon nodded, "Yes princess, may I please be allowed to have an orgasm?"

Angela sat on the front of the couch, again holding her knees together and back straight like a perfect lady.

She said, "Jonathan, I want you to know that I love spending time with you. I love the direction our relationship his heading."

She picked up the large end of Jon's tie and dangled it over his erect cock. She looked in his eyes and continued, "I love knowing that you want me, that you ache for me." She lowered her eyes to Jon's cock and gently caressed it with his tie. A glob of precum was visible at the tip as she used his own tie to torment him.

She looked in his eyes again and said, "Do you love aching for me?"

Jon nodded, "Yes princess, I do love aching for you."

She nodded as well and said, "I think it's time for you to see my place. I'd like you to come over next weekend. Would you like that?"

Jon loved that idea, to finally be allowed to see her home. He said, "Yes, absolutely!"

She looked back down at Jon's cock as she slowly stroked it with his tie. Nowhere near enough friction to get him off but enough to drive him crazy with lust.

She continued mentally preparing Jon for what life would be like in her home. She said, "Let's plan on early Saturday afternoon. I'll give you a tour, then you can start to learn and practice some of your duties as my service daddy."

Jon flexed his pelvis slightly. He was subconsciously trying to get more friction on his cock. He wasn't processing what Angela was saying.

She pulled the tie away and he looked at her. She said, "Tell me what I just said Jonathan."

He nervously replied, "You invited me over next weekend."

"That's correct, what else," Angela waited impatiently.

Jon looked into her eyes. He was at a loss.

Angela shook her head in disappointment. She said, "Jonathan, you know I don't like repeating myself. It seems that, when you are horny you can't function. Is that the case?"

Jon shook his head, "No, no, not at all princess. I was just a little distracted. Please tell me again, what you said, I'm listening."

Angela resumed dragging the tie back and forth on his tormented cock. Jon focused on her face and tried to ignore what she was doing. She repeated, "I want you to come over so you can start to learn and practice some of your duties as my service daddy."

Jon smiled and nodded, "I would like that," he said, as evenly and normal as he could, as if he weren't bound on his knees with his penis being unbearably teased.

Angela smiled at him and then looked thoughtfully down at Jon's penis.

"I want something else Jon boy," Angela said thoughtfully as she mercilessly dragged the tie back and forth on his cock from base to tip and back.

She stopped stroking and looked back to his eyes. She queried, "Do you know what I want?"

Jon shook his head and responded meekly, "No princess."

She said, "I want you to wait. I want you ache for me. Tell me you want it too."

"I want it too. I want to wait and ache for you princess," Jon obediently complied.

Angela smiled in genuine satisfaction but said nothing.

Then she leaned back, put the sole of her shoe on his chest, pulled the "leash" taut and thoughtfully said, "I like the way you look in this outfit," her head tilted to one side.

She smiled in silence and enjoyed the confused and uncertain look on Jon's face as he processed her comment.