Insidious Angel Ch. 04

Story Info
Clothing is not an option in Angela’s home.
12k words
4.81
11.3k
17

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 Clothing is not an option in Angela's home

Angela continued an irregular pattern of contact with Jon. She was intentional about keeping her distance but making sure she stayed on his mind. She didn't want to smother him with too much attention but she wanted to be at the forefront of his thoughts.

She would text at random times, two evenings in a row, then not for days. She made an effort to avoid contact during his working hours. She had yet to invite Jon over to her place. That was to be a significant step in their "relationship".

She purposely kept him guessing about meeting. She alone established when they would get together. She was always deliberate about keeping him sexually aroused. If they were waiting for a table at a restaurant she would stand close and press her breast to his arm. If they were seated in a booth at a restaurant she would sit next to him and casually rest her hand on his thigh.

More often than not they were apart and she would send sexy texts. She would occasionally set an alarm in the morning so she could call and ask him what color thong she should wear, if any. It amused her because she wasn't even getting dressed. She was just lounging in bed, intentionally arousing him.

Over the next month he had his massage class. It was more in-depth than he was expecting. They covered a lot of information in only thirty hours of instruction. They gave free massages to volunteers. It was a good way to learn but Jon looked forward to the day he'd finally be able to massage Angela.

Throughout this time she had deliberately reduced Jon's orgasms. He had long since agreed to only ejaculate with her permission, but without a specific schedule. His orgasms were dependent upon his "behavior" and whether or not Angela felt he "deserved it".

The week after his massage training was complete Angela called Jonathan at home, early Wednesday evening. He was happy to talk to her. She was calling to tell him about his hair removal appointment. He hadn't shaved his genitals for a month but he had forgotten about agreeing to hair removal. He paused and said, "Uh right, I remember."

She continued, "Your appointment is at 10am Saturday then you can meet me for lunch. I'll text you the details."

Jonathan said, "Okay."

"Bye bye pet," Angela said.

"Bye," Jon replied.

Angela ended the call.

Jon suddenly remembered he had never asked Angela to attend his boss' birthday dinner with him. He never found a good time to ask but he really wanted her to go with him. He decided to ask her at lunch on Saturday.

A short time later Angela texted Jonathan the name and location of the salon and told him to ask for Tina. She told him to give Tina a good tip and to text her when he was done.

Saturday morning at 9:45 Jonathan tentatively walked into the Pure Body Salon. It was very modern and feminine looking. There were several women sitting in the waiting area. He walked up to the counter and the gorgeous young receptionist said, "How may I help you?"

Jon nervously responded, "Uh yes I uh, I have a ten o'clock appointment with Tina."

She typed on the keyboard and said, "Let's see... Jonathan?"

Jon nodded, "Yes."

The young woman said, "Okay have a seat and Tina will be right with you."

All the women in the waiting area were focused on their phones but Jon could not help but think they were watching and judging him.

Jonathan was sitting nervously when he had a thought that made his stomach tighten. He was wearing panties! He had grown accustomed to them and no longer focused on them. He just realized that the salon worker would see his panties.

Suddenly, an attractive middle-aged woman stepped out. She smiled at him and said, "Jonathan?"

Jonathan was startled out of his thoughts. He nodded numbly and stood. She extended her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Tina."

Jon shook her hand and she said, "Right this way."

Jon followed her deeper into the salon to a private room. She closed the door and said, "Have you ever experienced sugaring or waxing?"

Jon shook his head, "No."

Tina smiled and said, "So we'll be using the sugaring method today. It's actually less painful than waxing because the hair removal gel only sticks to your hair, not your skin."

Jon nodded nervously.

Tina said, "Go ahead and remove your jeans and underwear and make yourself comfortable on the bench."

Typically the technicians stepped out of the room to allow their clients to disrobe and cover themselves with a towel but not this time. Tina knew who Jonathan was and she knew that Angela was working on transforming him. She decided to have fun with him.

She folded her arms and waited but Jonathan just looked at her nervously. Tina said, "It's okay, Jonathan, don't be uncomfortable, go ahead and take off your jeans."

Jonathan nodded. He knew he couldn't avoid it. Watching Tina he opened his belt and unsnapped his jeans. Then he looked down as he unzipped and opened his pants, revealing mint green leopard print panties.

Tina smiled and said, "Very nice Jonathan. I love your panties."

"Thank you," Jon said. He tried to act nonchalant but his face burned as he slid his jeans down and off. To his chagrin he felt his penis getting firm, revealing his excitement at standing before this stranger in women's panties. He quickly slid his panties down and off, and moved into position on the bench.

Tina rolled her tray over next to Jon and settled on her tall stool. Jon tried to focus on the ceiling as she prepared the sugaring gel.

Tina queried, "So Jonathan, what made you decide to have your hair sugared?"

She watched in amusement as Jon squirmed. He thought for a long moment and finally said, "A close friend of mine suggested it."

Tina pressed the issue, "A close friend huh? What kind of friend is concerned about a man's pubic hair?"

Again Jon thought hard before he responded. Finally he said, "Well, she insists we are only friends but, honestly, I'm kind of smitten."

Tina smiled at Jon and said, "Really?"

Jon nodded and looked down as Tina applied a golden glob of gel to his skin, directly above his penis. She flattened it and pressed it firmly to his pelvis, patting it flat and allowing it to cool. She looked at him and said, "Is she pretty?"

Jon nodded and said, "Yes, she's absolutely..."

Rip! "Ahhh..., oh," Tina ripped off the gel and all the hair under it.

He was breathing hard and said, "Wow, I thought this wasn't supposed to hurt."

Tina smiled smugly and grabbed his legs, pulling them apart, fully exposing his genitals. She corrected him as she applied more gel down along his balls. She said, "It hurts less than waxing. Just be thankful I'm not waxing you."

Jon nodded, "Yes, yes, I am thankful."

Tina continued questioning, "So tell me about her. What does she look like?"

Jon said, "She is gorgeous. Her face is..."

Rip! "Oh shit... um sorry," Jon said as Tina ripped off another patch of hair.

Tina smirked and said, "Her face is shit?"

Jon said, "No, no, sorry, it's just, I mean, her face is gorgeous."

Tina applied the gel to the opposite side. She said, "You must really be interested in this girl to have all your pubic hair removed for her."

Jon said, "Uh yeah, I mean she's really an incredible woman. I've never met..."

Rip! "Ow damnit! Would you give me a warning before you do that?"

Tina stretched more gel and applied it directly to his balls and then stared at him. She said, "Are you trying to tell me what to do Jonathan?"

Jon immediately regretted making a comment. He said, "No, not at all."

Tina pulled his scrotum taut and gripped the edge of the gel. Then she looked in his eyes with a smirk. She said, "Say when."

Jon tensed and said, "When."

Rip! "Ow! Dang! Oh, okay I get your point. That wasn't any better."

Tina smiled in satisfaction. She said, "Pull your knees up to your chest."

Jon complied, fully exposing his perineum and the crack of his ass. Tina got a new glob of gel and began working it in her hands. She then pressed it firmly to Jon's perineum from his balls to his anus.

Tina said, "I'll let that sit for a minute. The sugar gel actually weakens the hair at the root. This is the most sensitive area so this will be the most painful," she seemed to be enjoying herself.

After a minute she began working the edge of the gel and said, "Do you want me to give you a warning?"

Jon nodded and said, "Yes, I think I'd..."

Rip! "Ow! Why did you do that?" Jon complained.

Tina smiled and said, "Angela told me to."

Jon's eyes widened in shock. He said, "You know Angela?"

Tina nodded and said, "Yes, she and I are very close. I do all of her, personal grooming."

Jon nodded, "Oh, you do this for her too?"

"This and more," Tina said confidently, "Now roll onto your stomach and spread your legs.

Jon realized that Tina was probably going to tell Angela all about his sugaring session. He quickly complied, rolling over to his stomach and spreading his legs. Tina stopped asking questions, she simply issued Jon orders so she could do her work.

In another few minutes the sugaring was done. Tina had Jon roll to his back. Typically the procedure would be done and she would send the client home with a bottle of soothing oil. Tina had other plans.

She said, "Now I'll just need a few minutes to apply this oil on the treated areas."

She drizzled some oil on Jon's pubic area and began working it into his balls and all around his cock. As expected, his penis grew hard almost instantly. Tina avoided touching Jon's penis as she worked to arouse him for several minutes.

After the affected area was covered and his cock was thoroughly tormented she said, "Ok that's it you may put your boxers, uh, I mean your panties back on," Tina smiled at her "mistake".

Jon was horny but he was more than happy to be able to get dressed and get out of there.

Jon texted Angela and she responded with where to meet her. A short time later Jon joined Angela for lunch at a bistro she liked.

Angela was already sitting at a table. Jon sat down and Angela smirked, "How was your time at the salon?"

"Rather painful," Jon complained.

Angela raised her eyebrows, "You think that was painful?"

Jon nodded and said, "Yeah, I mean, considering where, you know, the pain was."

Angela shook her head and said, "Don't worry Jonathan. Stick with me and I'll broaden your horizons."

Jonathan wasn't sure he liked the sounds of that. He was going to ask what she meant but Angela said, "So what did you think about Tina's soothing oil treatment at the end?"

Jon said, "Well, honestly I rather enjoyed it until she stopped and told me to get dressed."

Angela smiled wickedly and said, "Yes I'm very close with Tina. I told her I wanted you to leave horny."

Jon grinned said, "Well mission accomplished."

Angela smiled mischievously and said, "I'm going to tell you a secret Jonathan. I know that men are much more, how shall I put it, attentive; when they are horny. Wouldn't you agree?"

Jon thought for a moment and said, "Yes, I suppose that's true."

She continued, "That's why I make you wait so long between orgasms."

Jon nodded in silence. Once again he felt his penis stir.

Angela placed her elbows on the table and rested her chin on the backs of her hands. She looked into Jon's eyes and said, "Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, not at all!" Jon blurted.

"Good," said Angela as she smiled happily.

Jon wanted to ask her to join him at his work function and decided it was now or never.

He said, "Angela, I'd like to ask you something," she could tell Jon was nervous.

Angela said, "Yes?"

He continued, "My boss is having a birthday get together at a fancy restaurant downtown next Saturday night. Just a small affair, maybe six or eight of us and spouses. I was wondering if, you uh, if you would go with me?"

Angela said, "Next Saturday night?"

Jon said, "Yes."

Angela paused and finally said, "Jonathan, you do remember that you chose the service daddy role, not the financial daddy."

Jon stammered, "Uh, yes I uh, I just thought that, uh..."

Angela giggled and said, "It's okay Jonathan, I'd like to go."

"You would? That's great," Jon was a bit surprised and very pleased.

"I didn't say I would go," Angela cautioned Jon. She pulled her phone out and said, "Let me check my schedule."

Jon nervously watched as she scrolled through her phone. She saw that she had a session scheduled with Darren that Saturday night. She switched over to her text app and sent a text to Tina, "Something came up next Saturday. Reschedule Darren for another time."

Angela smiled and said, "I'm free. I'll go with you."

Jon was elated, "That's great!"

He took a drink of his water and thought for a moment then said, "Uh, there is one more thing."

"I'm listening," Angela said.

Jon continued, "I may have sort of implied, to a couple of my coworkers that um, that you and I are dating."

Angela crossed her arms and gave Jon a stern look. After a pause she said, "Jonathan."

"Yes?" said Jon meekly.

Angela continued, "Have I not made it clear that you and I are not dating?"

Jon looked down and cleared his throat. Then he said, "You've made it clear."

Angela pursed her lips as she thought for a moment. Finally she said, "I'll pretend to be your girlfriend, but it's going to cost you."

Jon nodded and said, "I understand," but he was afraid to ask the price.

She said, "So, fancy huh? What should I wear?"

Jon said, "I don't know. I'll be wearing a jacket and tie."

"I have a cute little black dress, it's sexy but not too slutty. How does that sound?"

"Perfect," Jon said, "That sounds perfect."

She continued, "What time should I come over?"

Jon said, "We should leave my place by five thirty."

"Okay, I'll be there," Angela said.

Jon was elated. Not only was he going to his boss' party he was taking his gorgeous "girlfriend".

Jon had another hair removal appointment on the Saturday morning before his boss' birthday dinner, again with Tina. He made sure to wear different panties than his first appointment. He chose basic pale yellow. He was thinking they were somehow, less feminine.

Tina again complemented his underwear and once again he was mostly erect throughout the sugaring process. Angela had rationed his orgasms to the point that he was horny most of the time.

After the sugaring was done Tina applied the soothing oil. Jon closed his eyes and tried to think about other things. He figured Tina would try to arouse him again.

She "accidentally" dripped some oil on his penis then wrapped her hand around it. Jon opened his eyes to see Tina smiling at him.

She stroked once and stopped. It felt incredible but Jon put his hand on hers. "Tina, please don't," Jon said, almost pleading.

Tina looked down at his penis gripped in her hand. She rubbed her thumb on the head and said, "Don't you want a happy ending? No extra charge."

He said, "No I don't... please stop."

Tina acted confused and said, "Don't worry Jonathan I won't tell Angela. Just an innocent little hand job," she pumped one more time.

Jon held Tina's hand tighter said, "Please Tina, don't."

She smiled and released his shiny rigid penis. She said, "Impressive will power Jonathan."

After he left the salon he grabbed a quick lunch and spent most of Saturday afternoon cleaning and making sure everything was ready for Angela to come over. He focused on all the menial tasks of cleaning his condominium which helped get his mind off of sexual things. He finished cleaning rather late so he had to get ready in record time.

Angela arrived about twenty minutes after five. Jonathan opened his front door and he was, once again, startled by Angela's appearance. She was wearing a black, long sleeve turtleneck dress cut just above her knees, black stockings and heels.

She was so gorgeous and fit that she didn't need to show skin. Her dress was not tight but her inspiring body was accentuated. Her curly blond hair cascaded over her shoulders. Her skin glowed and she seemed to not be wearing makeup except for red lipstick. Jon said, "Wow Angela, you are stunning!"

She smiled and said, "Thank you."

He stepped aside and said, "Come in, come in, we'll leave in just a few minutes."

Soon they were on their way. As usual Angela "accidentally" revealed much of her legs. Jonathan saw the top of her left stocking and saw that she was wearing garters.

Angela said, "You were a good boy today with Tina."

"Oh, you heard?" Jon queried.

Angela chuckled, "Of course I heard. I told her to do it."

Jon glanced at her as he was driving. He asked, "You told her?"

"Yes, I told her," Angela said. She reached over and cupped her hand over Jon's crotch and started rubbing.

Jon glanced down at her hand and back to the road. He said quietly, "Oh God."

Angela said playfully, "In case you're wondering, this is the price."

Jon was confused, he said, "Price for what?"

Angela giggled, "The price for me portraying your girlfriend is... merciless teasing."

Jon glanced at her hand and then her gorgeous smile. He said, "That sounds like a great deal."

"I'm glad you feel that way," said Angela as she rubbed Jon's tormented rigid cock.

As they drove on she said, "So tell me about tonight. Who will be there? What will it be like?

Jon said, "Well, just your basic drinks and dinner. The boss isn't even paying, we all have to pay our own bills. Most of these guys are engineers and work for me, except for my boss of course. I should warn you about him."

"Warn me? What do you mean?" Angela inquired.

Jon said, "Well, to be blunt, he's an ass. He's really short and he has a napoleon complex. He's been divorced twice and now he's married to his third wife. He's about my age but she's a good ten years his junior. He's a typical alpha male."

Angela looked over and smiled at Jon. She said, "Alpha huh? Don't worry, I know how to handle alpha males."

Jon smiled back and said, "Yes, I'm sure you do princess."

Soon they arrived at the restaurant and Jon used the valet service. Angela held his arm as they walked into the restaurant. Several of his coworkers were standing in the bar area with their wives. Jon was beaming as he introduced Angela and his coworkers stared at Angela in awe.

One of Jon's coworkers said sarcastically, "The big boss man is already at the table. He reserved the private room on the other end."

Jon nodded and said, "Well, we may as well join him."

Angela held Jon's arm as they walked across the room. They stepped into the private room and Jon's boss pushed his seat back and stood. As the couples filed in he thanked everyone for coming. Angela instantly recognized him as her client with an affinity for small penis humiliation. As soon as he looked in Angela's direction she knew he recognized her as well. She gave him a subtle smile. He was momentarily flustered but he recovered quickly.

He glanced away as he began speaking. He hadn't met several of the spouses and he introduce himself as Shane Miller and Angela smiled to herself. Just a few short months prior, Angela had raped Shane Miller's ass as he begged for permission to cum. She also had dozens of very incriminating photos of Shane, his wife's phone number and his boss' email address.

Angela had never spoken to Shane outside of their dominatrix to client relationship. It didn't take long for her to see what Jon meant. He was very short and obviously insecure. After introductions and a couple toasts the dinner was bearable. Shane was sitting across the large table from Angela and Jon so she didn't have to endure Shane's boisterous personality. She did catch him stealing many glances at her.

She thought she would make it through dinner without being in the spotlight but Shane couldn't help himself. He knew what Angela did for a living and he was certain that she and Jon were not actually dating.