Insidious Angel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About ten minutes to five he was finally done. He went to Angela's bedroom door and gently knocked. Angela called out, "Yes!"

Speaking through the door Jon said, "I'm done."

Angela said, "Okay, go wait in the kitchen. I'll be out in a minute."

Jon returned to the kitchen and waited. A few minutes later Angela arrived in the kitchen wearing a short white robe. It barely covered her ass and was extremely sexy. Angela walked over to the sink and saw the three pennies. She smiled at Jon and said, "You found all three, good job pet."

She looked in the fridge and smiled then the sink and finally she scrutinized the floor. She said, "I thought you'd miss at least one of those pennies."

Jon realized she had intentionally placed them. She said, "That's a trick I learned from my mother. She would place a certain number of pennies in strategic places to make sure her cleaning service was doing a good job."

Jon nodded and said, "That's smart."

"I know," chuckled Angela as she turned away. She called over her shoulder and said, "Come on Jon boy, massage time."

Jon followed Angela to her spa room. He was imagining her naked on the massage table. She turned to Jon and said, "Remember, you need to impress me."

Jon said, "I will," he watched as she removed her short sexy robe. He was slightly disappointed to see that she was wearing a bikini swim suit. It looked like the one in her profile picture. Jon was disappointed but he was still excited at the prospect of massaging Angela.

After tying her long hair up and out of the way, she climbed onto the massage table face down and placed her face in the ring cushion. Jon found the massage oil and went to work, starting with her shoulders.

Massaging her was even more wonderful than Jon had imagined. Her skin was like silk and she was toned and healthy. She voiced her approval as Jon rubbed her muscles, "Hmmm, that is so yummy Jon boy. You keep this up and I'm almost sure to... give you the little reward you want."

Encouraged, Jon kept massaging. Even as his hands tired he stayed focused on his training. He moved down Angela's back and she said, "You're not allowed to touch anything covered by my bikini."

"Yes princess," said Jon.

Soon he reached her perfect, firm ass but he had to skip over it and move down to her thighs. He could not help but steal glances at her crotch as he worked. He was quite sure her labia were swollen and he was correct. Angela was very sexually aroused but not simply because Jon was massaging her. She was turned on because she was being massaged by a subservient male who was being conditioned to obey her every whim.

Eventually she rolled to her back and Jonathan returned to her shoulders and started over. He noticed her nipples were hard, more evidence of her arousal. He massaged close to her breasts, skipped over them and moved to her stomach.

He learned she was ticklish so he had to move down to her thighs. Again his attention was on her pussy. Angela's eyes were closed but she peeked enough to know that he was focused on her crotch. She was sure her plan to enslave Jonathan was working.

Finally her massage was done. She rolled to her side, propped her head on her hand and said, "That was absolutely marvelous Jonathan."

"Thank you princess, it was my pleasure," Angela looked down at the wet spot where the head of Jon's penis was cradled in Lycra.

She said, "Yes, I can see that you liked it. I believe you have earned an orgasm but not before mine."

Jon's eyes opened wide. She swung her legs off the massage table and said, "Follow me."

Jon scurried after her as she walked into her master bathroom. She sat down on the closed toilet lid, snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor in front of her.

"Strip off those wet panties and kneel here," Angela commanded.

Jon complied immediately. In seconds he was nude, kneeling before Angela as she sat in her bikini. She held her eyes on his and she slipped her hand down the front of her bikini.

She smiled as Jon stared at her hand. He watched her fingers moving behind the white fabric as she rubbed herself. "God am I wet," she said.

She rubbed for a moment and then spoke in a husky voice, "Okay pet, stroke your cock for me but don't cum until I say so."

Jon eagerly began stroking. In moments he had to slow to avoid squirting. "That's right pet, I get to cum first," Angela declared as a matter of fact. Jon watched intently as Angela masturbated right in front of him.

He had stopped stroking and was just holding his erect penis. It was the most erotic thing he had experienced up to that point. After a few minutes she said in a husky voice, "Oh fuck yes!"

Jon was mesmerized as he watched her orgasm grip her. Her eyes were shut tight and her chest and throat flushed pink. After a full thirty seconds she finally slowed and smiled, breathing heavily. She pulled her hand from her bikini and held up her wet fingers.

She said nothing but Jon eagerly leaned forward and open his mouth. Angela had him clean her fingers, one at a time. Jon didn't realize Angela was conditioning him to behave in specific ways, to carry out actions without being asked.

When her fingers were licked clean she said, "Okay Jon boy. It's your turn. Stroke for me, I'll give you one minute to finish. Don't get any cum on me."

Jon resumed stroking and within seconds he began spurting on the tile floor. Angela watched as her controlled pet was rewarded.

After Jon's orgasm, Angela smiled triumphantly. Without prompting Jon said, "Thank you princess Angela." His orgasm brought physical relief but the act still embarrassed him. Angela could sense his feelings as he stared down at the mess he had made.

Angela smiled and said, "You're welcome pet," she reached out and stroked his hair, "It's okay because you've been a good boy and you had my permission."

She was reinforcing Jon's mental connection between his obedience and his sexual pleasure. Eventually the two would become one and the same. His pleasure would derive simply from submitting to Angela's will, and nothing more.

He continued to stare at the puddle on the floor. In an accusatory tone Angela said, "Jonathan, it seems you have quite a mess to clean up," she was grinning mischievously.

He looked back up at her, then down at the mess. He stared at the puddle and she let him stew for a long moment as she played on his fears. She was giving his mind time to wander.

Over the course of several years as a dominatrix Angela had learned that semen consumption was an interesting concept. On the one hand, it was very common for women to swallow their partner's cum during a blowjob. On the other hand, most men were disgusted by the thought of semen in their mouth. That is, until they were denied orgasm for long periods of time.

She learned that many submissive men would get aroused by the idea of eating their own cum. That is, until their orgasm. Almost immediately after orgasm they were always repulsed by the idea. That's why she forced them to eat it. It was a terribly humiliating act that brought them right back into the correct mindset of being her slave.

Jon's uncertainty soared as he looked at the fresh puddle of semen. He dreaded the possibilities. He had tasted it once before and it was humiliating. He feared Angela was going to order him to lick it all up.

End Chapter 4