Insidious Angel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she said, "Thank me for taking control of your orgasms Jonathan."

Jon responded immediately, "Thank you for taking control of my orgasms princess."

"You're welcome Jon boy," she said dryly.

Angela lowered her foot and dropped the tie. It dangled from Jon's neck. She reached out with both hands, held Jon's face and said, "Next weekend you'll be at my place, just like this, naked, on your knees. I'm going to ask you if you have stolen any orgasms from me. If you lie to me I'll be able to see it in your eyes."

Jon nodded in silence.

Still holding his face she leaned forward and pulled his lips to hers. Jon closed his eyes and pursed his lips to kiss her. Angela separated her lips and grabbed his lower lip with her teeth, biting hard and holding. Jon opened his eyes and froze in pain and uncertainty. He thought Angela was going to kiss him. Still holding his lip she began smiling and biting harder. He whimpered and finally she released his lip and moved back with a grin, still holding his face. There was a spot of blood on his lip.

Angela looked Jon in the eyes solemnly. "We are not lovers Jonathan, you need to accept that," Angela said, as a matter of fact.

"I do accept it princess," Jon stated sincerely.

"Good," said Angela as she gently slapped his face twice before pulling her hands away.

Angela reached down and picked up her tiny black thong from the floor. She thought for a moment and placed it on top of the panties Jon had been wearing. She said, "You may keep my thong, and my stockings. Sleep with them if you want."

"Thank you princess," Jon said.

Angela stood and moved around behind Jon. She bent down and grabbed the tip of her stocking and gave it a firm jerk. Suddenly the stocking fell free from Jon's wrists. She moved back in front of Jon and he looked up at her.

She placed her palm flat on top of his head like she had in the past. She petted him gently and said, "Thank you for a lovely evening Jonathan. I'll text you later this week to make plans for Saturday."

Jon smiled and said, "Yes princess"

"I'll let myself out," Angela said as she walked toward the front door and called over her shoulder, "No orgasms Jonathan!"

He called back, "Yes princess!"

Jon reached down and freed his balls from Angela's constricting stocking. He placed it on the couch next to her other one and said to himself, "Wow, she's so damn kinky and I love it." He touched his lip and pulled his hand away, seeing blood on his finger.

He looked over at Angela's tiny thong. He picked it up and held the small patch of fabric to his nose. It was damp and aromatic. He closed his eyes and pictured Angela's perfect pink pussy as he enjoyed her scent.

He realized his knees were hurting, he had been on them so long. He lowered himself to the floor and stretched out on his back. He held the thong to his nose again. He reached down and touched his tormented cock. It would feel so good to masturbate.

He pulled his hand away. He was afraid he would slip and have an orgasm. He got up, gathered his clothes and Angela's delicates and went to his room. He put her stockings and thong in his nightstand and threw his clothes in the hamper. He took a cold shower to ease the tension in his genitals.

After his shower he put on a clean pair of panties and went to bed. All he could think about was Angela. She was the most incredible woman he had ever met. He retrieved her thong from the night stand and held it to his nose. He wanted to taste her pussy. He knew what it looked like, and he knew what it smelled like, now he wanted to kiss and lick it.

Angela was very smart. Giving her stockings and thong to Jon was a deliberate act. She planted the idea of sleeping with them, in Jon's head. She knew he would, and that it would make him obsess over her even more.

Jon drifted off to sleep with Angela's scent in his nostrils.

"Angela, do you take Jonathan as your lawfully wedded husband?" said the minister as he looked at Angela.

Jon looked up at Angela from his knees. She smiled down at him and put her hand on top of his head, gently petting him. She said, "I do."

The minister looked down at Jon and said, "Jonathan, do you take Angela as your lawfully wedded wife, to worship and obey as long as she will have you?"

Jon nodded and said, "I do."

The minister smiled and said, "You may kiss your princess."

Angela turned her back to Jon and her bridesmaids lifted the back of her wedding gown, revealing her bare ass, accentuated by her while lacy garter belt holding up white stockings. Jon leaned forward and kissed her perfect bottom.

The congregation cheered with enthusiasm as Jon demonstrated his devotion to his bride.

Jon blinked and found himself in the honeymoon suite. Angela's wedding gown was on the floor and she was lying on the bed, wearing a white bra, thigh stockings and garters. Her glorious bare pussy was glistening. Her body was absolute perfection. She cooed, "Come over here pet and make love to me."

Jon excitedly climbed onto the bed and moved between Angela's legs. He laid on top of her and began thrusting. He couldn't feel anything and he saw that Angela was laughing at him.

Jon moved up to his knees and looked down. To his horror, he had no genitals! No penis or balls, just smooth flesh. He looked back at Angela and she began laughing loudly, "Ha ha! ha! Jon boy. I told you we are not lovers!"

Jon woke with a start and sat up in bed. He was soaked in sweat. He reached down and was relieved to feel his hard cock trapped in his panties.

"Holy shit what a freaking nightmare," Jon said out loud. He tossed and turned for several hours, his balls aching.

Finally it was Monday morning and the work week began. Jon had learned that the best way to deal with his lack of sexual gratification was to focus on work. He dug in and worked harder than ever.

His boss noticed. Shane stopped by Jon's office and said, "Hey Jon, I just want you to know that your performance has been great. What's your secret?"

Jon shrugged and said, "Oh I just prefer to work hard and play hard."

Shane smiled and "shot" Jon with a finger gun saying, "Keep up the good work," he walked out.

Jon muttered, "What a putz."

Suddenly Jon's text went off. It was Angela, "Sorry to bother you at work. I want you to come over Saturday afternoon."

Jon replied, "Okay. What time?"

Angela replied, "1pm. Here's my address."

Jon copied her address into her phone contact. Unfortunately he was focused on her again. It took him a while to get into the groove of the work day. He managed to focus on work tasks for the rest of the week which kept his mind off his desire for Angela.

Finally Saturday rolled around and he arrived at Angela's condo, right on time at 1pm.

"Welcome to my home Jonathan, please come in," Angela smiled warmly as she stepped aside and opened the door wide.

This was the first time Jon had seen Angela in "regular clothes". She was wearing loose fitting black nylon shorts and a white cropped tee shirt that revealed her stomach.

Jon stepped inside and she closed and locked the door. She said, "Leave your shoes here." As he removed his shoes she pulled a small black cloth bag from the closest next to the front door.

She continued, "Empty your pockets into this bag, keys, phone, watch, everything."

Jon was a little uneasy and Angela could see it in his face. She smiled and stepped close, placing her hand low on his stomach and said, "Don't worry Jonathan, I'm not steeling your stuff, you'll get it all back," Jon chuckled nervously as he enjoyed the familiar scent of her body wash. She rubbed her hand up and down before removing it.

She said, "When you're at my place, your time belongs to me and I'm not going to allow any distractions."

That made sense to Jon and set him more at ease. He put all his belongings in the bag. Angela cinched it tight and hung it up in the closet. Leaving the closet door open she looked him in the eyes and said, "Now your clothes."

Angela enjoyed the uncertainty in her pet's eyes. Jonathan paused, half hoping she was kidding but he felt his penis stir. Jon's doubts were erased with her next statement, "I'll let you decide if you want to keep your panties on or go au naturale," she smiled.

Not only was Angela serious, she was making him decide if he wanted to be parading around her home naked, or in humiliating women's underwear. Without knowing his answer he began removing his clothes. He glanced at Angela and saw her familiar look of confidence and control.

As Jon began undressing Angela said, "The first rule for you, at my place, is that clothing is not an option."

Jon was secretly very excited. He enjoyed the highly sexual nature of his relationship with Angela. She pointed to an empty shelf in the closet and said, "Your clothes go there."

Jon carefully folded each garment as he undressed. When he got down to his leopard print Lycra panties he was partially erect. He liked the feeling of the panties and he reasoned that some clothing was better than none. He stepped away from the closet.

Angela had purposely denied him sexual relief for weeks. As long as he stayed busy he didn't focus on it but now, standing in Angela's condo in nothing but women's underwear he was painfully aware of his buildup of semen.

Angela smiled down at Jon's penis, visibly swollen in the feminine garment. She cupped her hand over his cock and rubbed him to a full erection. She looked in his eyes as she rubbed and said, "Every time you come over, your things go in the bag and your clothes go on the shelf."

Jonathan watched her rub his cock and he nodded slightly.

Angela lowered her hand and squeezed his balls causing him to tense and look at her. "Do you hear me?" Angela queried.

Jon nodded and said, "Yes, yes princess, my things go in the bag and my clothes go on the shelf."

Angela looked thoughtfully at Jon's erection and said, "This reminds me," she walked over to her living room and sat on her couch. Jon followed and stood in front of her. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor at her feet. Jon knelt before her without hesitation.

She reached down and grabbed his penis again, giving a couple quick squeezes. She said, "Very firm Jonathan. It sure does seem like you haven't ejaculated for several weeks but I have to ask. Look in my eyes."

Jon looked directly into Angela's gorgeous eyes and she said, "Tell me Jonathan, have you stolen any orgasms from me?"

Jon answered sincerely and honestly, "No princess. I have not had any orgasms since you last allowed me."

She smiled and said, "Very good. I'm sure you'd like to earn an orgasm today correct?"

"Yes please princess," Jon said, almost pleading.

Angela was very happy with the progress she had made with her service daddy and it was time to take another step. She didn't know exactly how many steps there would be but she knew the final destination. She wanted Jon to eventually accept his place as her devoted slave.

Angela said, "Stand up right here."

Jon stood and she reached over to the small drawer in the end table next to the couch. She retrieved a permanent black marker. Sitting back down, directly in front of Jon she held up the marker and said, "Hold this," Jon held the marker, seeing that it was permanent ink.

Angela grasped Jon's mostly erect penis through his panties and shifted it down so it was pointing at the floor. Then she moved her hands to the sides of his panties and pulled them down several inches.

The base of his penis was visible where it disappeared into his panties. They held his penis bent down, somewhat uncomfortable but out of the way.

She said, "Take the cap off and give me the marker."

Jon complied and Angela smiled up at him. She held onto his hip with her left hand and rested her right forearm against his trapped penis. She used the marker to write, low on his stomach and just above his penis, "Angela's boy".

She giggled and said, "Perfect!"

She blew on the black ink to help it dry. The sensation gave Jon a chill.

She handed the marker back to Jon and said, "This marker is for you. I want you to take it home, then, every morning after you get out of the shower I want you to trace over these letters to keep my mark nice and dark," she ran her fingertips over her new mark.

"Yes princess," Jon agreed. Angela tugged his panties back up, into place.

"Why don't you put that marker in your pants pocket so you don't forget it," Angela said.

Jon didn't move.

Angela clapped her hands twice, to get Jon's attention, clap, clap! "Move Jonathan, now!"

Jon scurried over to the closet to deposit the marker in his pants pocket. Angela watched with delight. Her service daddy was responding well to her orders.

As Jon reached the closet Angela stood and walked away. She called over her shoulder, "Time for the grand tour!"

Jon followed Angela who was already headed down the hall. Her condominium was bigger than his. Her living room was larger and her ceilings were higher. She continued all the way to the far door.

She said, "My bedroom is at the end of the hall like yours." Jon followed her and he noticed her king size bed with heavy wrought iron head and foot boards. Next he noticed the dog cage next to her bed. She didn't stop. She moved on to her large bathroom.

She turned on the lights and said, "Look closely Jonathan. Notice how neat and tidy my bathroom is, with everything in its place."

Jon nodded and said, "I see."

Angela said, "You get my point don't you? When you clean I expect you to make sure everything is returned to its proper place."

He nodded again and said, "I understand, I can certainly..."

Angela walked out of the bathroom, back into her bedroom and Jon hurried to catch up. As they walked past the dog cage Jon said, "Do you have a dog?"

She glanced in that direction and said, "What? Oh, you mean the cage?" She smirked at him and continued walking out of the room. She chuckled and called over her shoulder, "No dog. That's for you. If you ever spend the night, that's where you sleep."

Jon stopped and stared at the cage. He thought she was surely joking but then he noticed a padlock hanging from the door. His penis began to swell as he processed what she said. After a moment she was calling from the next room, "Jonathan, in here!"

He walked to the next room. Angela was sitting on a professional massage table in the middle of the large room. She said, "This is one of my spare bedrooms, I use it as a spa."

Jon said, "Wow, very nice. A real massage table."

Angela said, "Yes, and now that you've completed your basic training you can give me massages. We'll do that a little later."

Jon smiled, "That sounds great."

Angela hopped off the massage table and Jon followed her out the door. "This is obviously the kitchen," said Angela as she walked through the kitchen to the back door.

She said, "This is the door to my garage, similar to your condo, but I have a finished lower level," she opened another door, revealing a carpeted staircase.

She turned the light on and headed downstairs. Jon followed and said, "Wow Angela, your place is huge!"

She said, "You can see why I need a service daddy to help me around here."

Jon agreed, "Yes, I see."

She turned on more lights to reveal a large sitting area and home theater. There was a small wet bar complete with a medium size refrigerator. There was an open door and Jon could see there was another full bathroom.

Jon smiled and said, "Wow it just keeps going," he noticed another door next to the bathroom door. It had deadbolt with an electronic keypad. He could see that it was locked.

He said, "What's through there?"

Angela pursed her lips thoughtfully and said, "I'll tell you what Jonathan. If you stay with me long enough you'll see what's in there."

Jon said, "Okay."

Angela smiled and said, "Alright, that's the tour. Let's get you get started on your chores. She walked toward the stairway and said, "I have plans later so I need you to be gone by 6:30. Shut the lights off for me."

Jon followed her, shutting the lights off as he went. She walked to a closet in the kitchen with Jon close behind. She opened the closet door. There were cleaning supplies including a broom and dustpan, a pail and sponges, rags and spray bottles of cleaners. There were also several pairs of pink rubber cleaning gloves and a box of disposable black nitrile gloves.

Angela said, "You are to wear gloves at all times while you are cleaning. I expect you to keep your hands soft and free of harsh chemicals. I want your hands soft and clean every time you massage me."

Jon liked the sound of that. He said, "Yes princess."

She continued, "The pink gloves are for kitchen cleaning, dishes, refrigerator, and so on. The disposable gloves are for everything else, windows, floors," she looked in his eyes, "showers, toilets."

Jon nodded in understanding, "I see, that makes sense."

Angela said, "I'm going to go take a hot bath and then rest in my room," she opened the cleaning closet door wider, revealing a small white board on the inside of the door. She had written a list on it:

refrigerator deep clean

kitchen sink and disposal deep clean

kitchen floor, sweep and hand scrub

Speaking in a matter-of-fact tone Angela said, "These are your tasks for today. When you finish them come to my bedroom door and gently knock. Then you can give me a full body massage. If you do well with all your cleaning, and my massage I'll grant you an orgasm."

Jon nodded enthusiastically. Angela stepped close to Jon, cupped her hand over his Lycra covered genitals and rubbed him to a full erection. Jon stood there awkwardly and let her torment him. He began breathing deeply and Angela smiled.

Looking into his eyes she said, "I expect you to do a very good job. If I'm not happy with your work I'm going to make you wait until next weekend and you can try again. Do you understand?"

Jon nodded and said, "I definitely understand princess."

"Good," said Angela as she smiled and squeezed his hard cock twice to drive her point home.

Angela pointed to the clock on the microwave oven and said, "I suggest you keep an eye on the time. Your cleaning should be done by five o'clock to leave time for my massage."

"Yes princess," said Jon

She left the kitchen and Jon pulled on a pair of pink gloves. He got some cleaners out and set to work on the refrigerator. He heard the bathtub water turn on. He was imagining Angela naked in the tub.

Her refrigerator was relatively empty which made his work easier. He removed all the food items and placed them on the counter. Then he pulled out and removed the plastic drawers. He noticed a penny in the bottom of the fridge.

"That's odd," said Jonathan to himself. He removed it and placed it next to the sink.

He finished the refrigerator and moved on to the kitchen sink and disposal. He decided to switch to black disposable gloves because he knew how nasty drains could be. He was correct. He removed the rubber disposal cover and fully cleaned and scrubbed everything.

When he finished that he went to work on the floor. He quickly swept to collect loose dirt. There was very little, but there were some dust bunnies in the corners. Finally he filled a bucket with water and cleaning solution. He got on his hands and knees to scrub.

He worked his way from the far corner, back towards Angela's cabinets. He noticed another penny on the floor under the edge of the cabinet. He placed it on the counter with the other penny. He continued scrubbing and worked his way to the refrigerator. He could see dust bunnies under and behind the fridge so he carefully rolled it out from its cabinet.

He saw a third penny that had somehow rolled behind the refrigerator. He placed it with the other two and finished cleaning the floor behind the refrigerator.