All Comments on 'Insidious Angel Ch. 05'

by Long2bLocked

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BetaboydaveBetaboydavealmost 2 years ago

Dear Long2bLocked,

I’m reading “Insidious Angel” now and have read most of your other works. I’m a fan! The images your works create in my mind are truly highly erotic for me. I very much am into some of the domestic service scenarios in your works. I am hoping that Jonathan ends up as Angela’s personal butler.

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

Powerful erotica!

Excellent…..

LI KerwellLI Kerwellalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely love the progression of this story. You are allowing your plot to play through and taking time to develop it.

Very hot.

Off I go to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If she loves him why was she so fucking brutal to him? I appreciate her 11th hour attempt to restore his humanity, and the nice ending, but her previous actions dont bear that out. Greatest hits of buital degradation; the dog cage, nonconsensual cock piercing, fairly severe caning, the endless tease and denial. Is she still a virgin because every other sad sack she encountered found out how batshit crazy she is and said no thanks?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLong2bLocked@Long2bLocked
UPDATE AUGUST 2022 I just released a new story. It began as a few thousand words and it became a novel. Ten chapters in all. It’s called [Insidious Angel]. It’s about a young dominatrix that sets out to enslave an older, vanilla man. Of course it has a female domination s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES