Insidious Angel Ch. 10

Story Info
Male chastity is not about trust, it’s about control.
14.3k words
4.88
20.7k
21

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 Male chastity is not about trust, it's about control

Jon was still kneeling nude in front of Angela, except for his collar. She turned her laptop around so Jon could see the photo of the highly polished stainless steel chastity cage. He had never seen anything like it but he recognized the shape of a flaccid penis. He could see how it would fit around his genitals.

She let him look at it for a moment and she gauged his reaction. It was more of curiosity than concern. He said, "Does that go on my uh, my penis?"

"Yes, it does," said Angela, smiling. She continued, "It's called a chastity cage. It has three pieces, see." She showed him the photo of the three individual parts that made up the cage.

He could see how part of the cage would extend through his piercing and then lock to the other two.

He grinned and said, "Like a chastity belt? So I don't get raped?"

"No," Angela smiled, "Don't be silly."

Jon smiled and took a closer look. He said, "So uh, when would I wear it?"

Angela smiled and said, "All the time, once your piercing is healed of course; twenty-four seven."

Jon was quiet as more questions formed in his head. He said, "What about, bathing and using urinals?"

Angela said, "This is designed to wear in the shower. It's all stainless steel and brass so it won't rust. You just soap it all up and rinse off."

Jon nodded in understanding. Angela continued, "As far as urinals, you won't use those anymore unless you want to get your pants all wet. You'll need to sit to pee, just like when you're here."

Jon nodded then he asked the important questions. He said, "What about erections and you know, orgasms?"

Angela said, "Well, you know that orgasms only happen on special occasions for you right?"

Jon nodded because he realized she was right. She continued, "As far as erections, let's just say they won't last long in this."

Jon nodded again, then he asked the most obvious question. He said, "Why? I mean are you getting this because you don't trust me?"

"Oh Jonathan," said Angela as she set her laptop aside. She pulled her feet up, placing her shoes on the couch and hugged her knees. She said, "This is not about trust at all."

"It's not?" said Jon, he looked down at her slim smooth ankles where they disappeared into her black canvas shoes.

"No," said Angela, "I trust you. This cage is about control."

Jon felt his penis stir. She had trained Jon to enjoy the way she controlled him. She said, "Jonathan, I already trust that you only have orgasms when I allow them, but now I want you to always be aware of who controls your cock. When you are at work and that cute college intern walks by, I want your cock to grow in my cage and you'll think of me."

Jon listened intently. His penis swelled a little more as his mind drifted to an attractive young woman he would occasionally see at work.

Angela said, "When you're golfing and the drink cart girl is showing off her cleavage for a big tip, you won't be thinking about her anymore."

Jon grinned slightly and Angela continued, "Even when you're asleep and you get a spontaneous erection, I want you to wake up and think of me. You see, even when we're apart, I'll always be right here with you."

Jon liked the idea of being under Angela's control at all times. She could see it in his face and by the fact that his penis had grown more. She looked down and smiled. She said, "Judging by the condition of your cock, I'd say you like the idea of wearing a chastity cage for me."

Jon looked down and nodded but said nothing.

Angela said, "Don't worry, it will take at least a month to get it plus we can't put it on until your piercing is healed."

Jon nodded thoughtfully and Angela continued describing her plan. She wanted Jon to actually look forward to having his penis locked away.

She smiled and said, "It's going to be a special occasion when I first put it on you."

"It will?" said Jon.

"Oh yes," continued Angela, "I plan to have a special ceremony. It won't be just me and you. I'm going to invite Rhiannon and Pixie as well. Of course Tina will be here. They will all be our witnesses."

She let Jon process for a moment then she said, "In a way, you and I will be making a commitment to each other."

Jon looked up at her thoughtfully. She said, "Me placing this device on your sex reminds me of a bride placing a wedding band on her groom's finger. It will prove your commitment to me, and likewise, I will hold the only key and keep it safe. I will officially take ownership of your sexuality. I don't take it lightly Jonathan."

Jon smiled. He had never told Angela about the first dream he had about marrying her.

Angela said, "Do you want to know what I'm planning for our locking ceremony?"

"I do," quipped Jon.

His response gave her an idea. Angela giggled and stood before Jon. She looked down at him and placed her hand on his head. She said, "Slave Jonathan, will you do me the honor of wearing my chastity device?"

Jon smiled up at her and said, "Yes princess Angela, nothing would make me happier."

Angela moved her hand down in front of Jon's face. He grasped it and pulled it to his mouth, gently kissing the back of her hand. "Yay!" said Angela, "He said yes!"

She sat back down and said, "I thought it would be fun to make it like a mini wedding. I'll come up with a sexy white outfit to wear for you. And I'll get you some sexy black panties to wear as my groom."

"Black?" said Jon, "I thought you didn't want me to wear black underwear."

Angela said, "True, because it's a dominant color but it's the color for grooms. Plus it'll just be this one time."

Jon nodded.

She continued, "We have time to work out the details. That won't be for at least a month. You need time to heal but then, you will officially become mine."

Angela looked down at her shoes. She had forgotten her plan to have Jon worship her feet. She said, "I still have about a half hour before I have to get ready to go."

She reached down, patted both of her feet and said, "I want you to give me a foot massage."

"Yes princess," said Jon as he reached down to untie the laces on her shoes. She leaned back, making herself comfortable so she could enjoy a nice massage and foot worship session from her freshly pierced slave.

Jon had developed a love for worshipping Angela's aromatic feet and a half hour of foot worship resulted in a half hour erection and blue balls before Jon had to get dressed and leave.

Early the next week Jon had some difficulty adjusting to his piercing. He tried using the urinals at work but he found it to be messy with the jewelry protruding from his pee hole. He decided it was better to go into a stall and pee siting down. He reasoned that soon he would need to sit anyway once he was wearing Angela's cage.

Later that day Shane happened to be walking past Jon's office after a meeting. Jon saw him and said, "Hi Shane, it's been a long time. How have you been?"

Shane was startled. He stopped and said, "Oh, hi Jon. It's good, it's going well."

Jon said, "Me too, the new role is really working out well for me. How about you?" Jon couldn't help but think about what happened at Angela's when Shane had sucked him off. Of course Shane had no idea that it was Jon's cock that he had sucked.

Shane shrugged and said, "It's fine, it's fine. It's different being so far removed from the day-to-day operations."

Jon nodded and said, "Yeah, I get that," he paused for a moment and said, "How is Rebecca?"

The truth was that Shane's wife Rebecca was young and sexy but frigid toward Shane. She had little interest in Shane's tiny penis. She married Shane for his money. He frowned and thought for a moment, then he said, "Uh, she's fine. She stays busy with her spa treatments and girl's weekends."

Jon nodded. Shane knew that Angela and Jon had been involved at one point. Of course Shane was infatuated with Angela. Now that he had broken ties with her he knew he should leave it alone but he couldn't help himself. He said, "So are you still seeing Angela?"

Jon said, "Yeah, we're still together."

Shane said. "Wow, you guys have been together for months now. Are you getting serious with her?"

Jon said, "Oh well, I have strong feelings for her but we will never be married, if that's what you're thinking."

"No?" said Shane, "Why not?"

Jon chuckled nervously and said, "Well, she and I have a great relationship but I really don't want to marry again. Plus she's so much younger than me."

Shane smiled and said, "I know it, you lucky dog. If I were you I'd put a ring on her finger asap."

Jon chuckled again and said, "Uh, no, I don't think she would want that."

Shane turned to walk out and stopped at the door. He said, "Well I can only speak my opinion but I think you should make a commitment to her before you lose her."

Jon looked at him thoughtfully.

Shane said, "Have a good day."

"You too," said Jon as Shane walked out.

After so many months with Angela he found that she really was the center of his world. When they were apart he was typically thinking about her. With no family around he had a lot of time to himself. He still saw his adult kids on occasion but their lives were busy. He was thankful they were each busy in their respective, promising careers.

He sat down at his desk to think. He thought, Shane was probably right. Angela was the most beautiful woman he had ever known. Plus he loved the fact that she was a strong alpha woman. After all, she had completely taken over Jon's life, making him very happy in the process. He realized he really liked living under her control.

Jon reasoned that Angela would never want to marry him; she called him her slave. That made him think of the other young men that obviously wanted to serve as her slave as well.

Jon decided that Shane was right. He should make a commitment to her. He pulled out his phone and looked up the number for the Skin Gallery where he got his piercing. He called the number and waited for someone to answer, "Skin Gallery," said a soft feminine voice. Jon said, "Uh yeah, I'd like to speak with Sage, is she available?"

It would still be a month before Angela would lock Jon in chastity at her ceremony but Jon wanted to have a surprise ready for her.

Later that day Tina was at Angela's going through her "Mistress Fire" emails. She said, "Holy crap, you got another email from Shane Miller."

"Really?" said Angela incredulously.

"Yep," said Tina, "Listen to this; Dear Mistress Fire, I humbly request permission to session with you again. I know I implied that I was done seeing you but I miss you. Please let me know how I can see you again."

Tina looked at Angela and she was smiling in silence.

"What are you going to do?" said Tina.

Angela said, "Oh, I'll take his money. I mean, I'm a dominatrix, that's how I make my living, but I'm not messing in blackmail crap anymore."

"No?" said Tina.

Angela continued, "No but I can tell you, Shane's price is going up."

Tina smiled and said, "How much."

"Double," said Angela.

Tina giggled and said, "Wow, do you think he'll pay it?"

Angela smiled thoughtfully and said, "If he wants to play, he'll pay."

Tina was excited. She said, "Oooh, can I please handle that? I want to be the one to talk to him."

"Sure," said Angela, "Make sure he knows I'm done with the blackmail play, and tell him he has to do absolutely everything I say; oh and don't forget to tell him his new rate."

Tina quietly clapped her hands together and said, "I'm having fun with this one."

Angela said, "Let me know what happens."

********

Now that Jon was pierced and wearing Angela's property tag she made a point to spend more time with him. Over the next several weeks their interactions increased. During each visit she would check Jon's piercing. Of course she took each inspection as an opportunity to arouse Jon and then deny him relief in the interest of allowing his piercing to heal. She would end his visits by enjoying a full body massage or a nice hot bath. Either way Jon's hands were all over the perfect body that he would never, ever experience like a lover would.

Jon learned every curve and crevice of Angela's body from her cute earlobes down to the perfectly curved arches of her feet. He knew the firm sponginess of her breasts and her intoxicating feminine scent. He even knew the taste of her slippery wet pussy when she had been denying her own orgasm for hours. The one thing Angela intended to forever deny Jon was the feeling of his cock in her pussy. At this moment he was simply pierced but soon, his manhood would be locked in steel.

Jon was looking forward to the day his piercing would finally be healed so he'd be able to have orgasms again. What he didn't know was, being able to have an orgasm and being allowed to were two, very different things. He knew that Angela kept him horny to make him more compliant because she had told him. What he did not yet comprehend was how much more desperate for orgasm he could get.

They went to dinner a couple times a week and she would have Jon make her dinner a couple times a week. The result was many hours of conversation. Some deep and contemplative and some light hearted and hilarious. They shared a similar sense of humor and common interests including an enjoyment of movies.

They would watch new movies at the theater and older movies in Angela's home theater. Angela enjoyed both. It was fun for her to secretly tease him in the dark of a public theater but she also enjoyed Jonathan at her home, nude, collared and serving her wine and snacks. In either case the evening would typically end with Jon's face between Angela's legs and his expert tongue providing her with one or more relaxing orgasms. Of course he would go home with aching balls.

A few weeks in to his healing process Angela had another session scheduled with Shane. She decided she wanted to torment Shane by making him watch Jon orally pleasure her.

Shane arrived and Tina answered the door. She opened the closet revealing the metal cash box. Shane pulled the session fee from his wallet and handed it to Tina. She counted it, verifying it was double. She deposited it and said, "Let's go. After you."

She had Shane walk in front of her so he couldn't stare at her naked ass.

They arrived at the dungeon door which was open. Shane stepped inside and Tina closed the door and returned to the living room.

Angela was relaxing on her throne wearing only a simple short skirt and blouse. She was barefoot and wearing no underwear. Jon was wearing his collar and hood, kneeling proper next to her.

She looked at Shane and said, "Strip. Fold your clothes in the corner."

As soon as Shane was naked Angela snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor in front of her. Shane walked over and looked at Jon, then Angela. He took his place on his knees.

Angela smiled and said, "So... you are addicted to me aren't you?"

Shane's face reddened and he looked at Angela's bare feet and said, "Yes Mistress Fire."

She said, "I bet you wish you could dedicate your life to me like this slave." She placed her hand on top of Jon's leather covered head and gently rubbed.

Shane looked at him and nodded. He wondered who he was and how he managed to earn a spot as her "slave." She said, "I love this slave, and yet, I do unspeakable things to him."

Jon was shocked. Angela just professed her love for Jon, he was sure he heard it. Then again, maybe she was just playing up the scene for Shane.

She continued, "He has been denied orgasm for weeks. Soon I'm going to lock a steel cage on his cock so I have complete control of him... at all times." Jon's penis twitched and grew slightly.

Angela continued, "Look at his penis."

Jon looked down and saw the shiny metal tag hanging from his piercing. She said, "His cock is much bigger than yours isn't it?"

Shane nodded and said, "Yes mistress."

She continued, "This slave is so dedicated to me that he got his dick pierced. See my property tag?"

Shane nodded again and said, "I see it."

"Would you get your dick pierced for me?" queried Angela.

Shane was silent.

Angela said, "Would you voluntarily wear a steel chastity cage for me?"

Again, Shane remained silent.

"I thought not," said Angela, "Your dicklette is too tiny anyway. A piercing would probably pinch your dick in half; and I doubt they make chastity cages in miniature."

Shane nodded and Angela noticed his little dick rising. She smiled and said, "I bet you wonder why this slave stays with me and submits to my every whim."

Shane looked at Angela with inquisitive eyes but still said nothing. She smiled and said, "I want to show you how amazing it is to be my slave, follow me."

She stood and walked over to her oral worship chair. Shane was close behind. She pointed at the floor beside the chair and said, "Kneel here."

Shane knelt where she said. She walked over to her supply cabinet and retrieved a collar just like the one Jon was wearing. Shane watched her as she slowly walked toward him, holding the collar in her hands.

She stopped in front of Shane and looked down into his eyes, grinning. She said, "You want to feel my collar around your neck, don't you?"

Shane nodded and said, "Yes mistress Fire."

She smiled smugly and said, "My collar has to be earned. You're not worthy to wear it."

Shane frowned and nodded in disappointment.

Angela snapped her fingers and said, "Slave, get over here."

Jon dropped to all fours and began crawling toward the oral worship chair. Angela returned the collar to her supply cabinet then met Jon at the oral worship chair. She sat in the chair, spread her legs and settled her bare feet into the stirrups. Shane was beside her. He could see that she wore no underwear but he couldn't see her pussy.

Angela snapped her fingers and Jon placed his face between her legs. She reached out with both hands and placed her palms on Jon's leather hooded head. She said, "Ok slave. Show this tiny dick loser how you worship your princess."

Jon moved forward and began gently kissing Angela's pussy. She smiled at Shane. He was staring at Jon worshipping her pussy. His tiny dick was hard and pulsing up and down.

Angela took her time. Shane had paid handsomely for the privilege of being here but she didn't care. She knew that Shane was simply happy to be there, nude in her dungeon. After a half hour she had Jon finish her with a nice orgasm.

She looked at the time on her phone and she said, "A half hour left. Are you enjoying your session so far?"

Shane nodded.

Angela grinned evilly and said, "Do you want to earn an orgasm?"

Shane nodded again.

She smiled and said, "I thought so." She turned to Jon and said, "Back up and kneel proper."

Jon moved a couple feet back and knelt with his back straight.

She stood and smoothed her skirt down, carefully hiding her nudity from Shane. Turning to Shane she pointed and said, "Get your mouth over in front of his cock."

She could see the fear in Shane's eyes. She said, "Tina did make it clear that you must do absolutely everything I say, correct?"

Shane nodded silently. He looked over to Jon then slowly crawled over and placed his face in front of his shiny metal tag.

Angela said, "Don't worry, his piercing is still healing so he can't have any orgasms. I'm not going to make you suck his dick... again," she chuckled.

Shane was relieved but only until Angela's next statement. She said, "You're going to lick his balls."

Shane's stomach dropped. He looked at Angela, hoping she was kidding. She snapped her fingers and said, "Lick or your session is over!"

Shane looked at Jon's balls then back to Angela. She said, "Last chance."

Shane shrugged and lowered his face. He tentatively stuck his tongue out and began licking. Angela was very pleased. Not only was she humiliating Shane she was tormenting Jon with tease and denial. Jon's cock hardened and rose due to the sensation. She had Shane lick his balls for a full twenty minutes. She used a riding crop on Shane's ass when his licking slowed. The treatment was driving Jon crazy and reducing Shane to a humiliated shell of a man.