Insidious Angel Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Angela said, "Ok stop."

Shane was grateful to be done. She said, "Do you still want to cum?"

Of course Shane said, "Yes please."

Angela produced a new condom, held it out to Shane and said, "Put this on. It's the smallest size I have." She was smirking and Shane's face was red. He was so horny he did as he was told. He opened the condom and rolled it on to his tiny hard cock. He had to hold it in place to keep it on.

Angela said, "I don't want any messes. Go ahead and jack off."

Shane was mortified. He didn't want to masturbate in front of Angela and her slave but he was so horny and he loved being dominated by her. He hesitated and she said, "Do it now or leave."

Shane looked down and he began stroking his condom covered cock. Less than a minute later he grunted and the tip of the condom turned white.

Angela smiled and said, "Nice job napoleon dick. Now get dressed and get out of here."

Shane looked down at the condom drooping from his softening cock and said, "But what about..."

Angela interrupted, "I said get dressed. You're taking that nasty mess with you."

Shane nodded. He walked over to his pile of clothes, holding the condom in place the entire time. He managed to pull his underwear up with one hand. As soon as his briefs were in place he felt the condom slip down and his underwear got wet. Angela started laughing and he looked at her. She was wrinkling her nose and said, "Ewe, don't let your wife see that wet spot. She'll think you're having an affair."

Jon tried to remain neutral but he couldn't help but grin. He was jealous that Shane got to have an orgasm but he would not have wanted to have one that way. He would be healed soon enough and then he would finally be able to get relief.

Finally six weeks had passed and Jon's piercing was fully healed. It was time for Angela to officially seal his sexuality away. In that span of time Jon had grown increasingly fond of Angela. It seemed to him that she felt the same way. She was always affectionate to him, hugging when they would meet and part. She would hold his hand or arm in public. He worried that she was simply playing on his emotions but she did genuinely enjoy his company.

Angela's feelings for him were, in fact, growing. Of course, Jon didn't know that but he had made his decision. He was going to deepen his commitment to her. He knew when the locking ceremony would take place. A couple days prior, he had an appointment with Sage at the Skin Gallery. There, he made his commitment to Angela. She wouldn't see him again until the locking ceremony where he would reveal his true devotion.

The evening of the locking ceremony Angela made a point to not allow Jon to see her, in the spirit of a groom not seeing his bride on their wedding day. She was back in her room and Tina greeted Jon at the door. She said, "Your outfit is on the shelf in the closet," she chuckled. Then she said, "Leave the hood. That's not for the ceremony."

Jon opened the closet next to the front door. He was happy he was not supposed to wear the hood. That meant he'd be allowed to speak. He found the new pair of black Lycra panties next to a black leather collar. The collar had a black bow tie clipped to the front. Jon smiled to himself. He managed to strip and get the panties on without Tina seeing the surprise he had for Angela. After he put on the collar Tina applied Angela's lock to it.

Tina walked over and pointed to the coffee table that had been moved to the middle of the living room. She said, "Angela wants you to kneel on this."

Jon walked over and looked at the table. There was a white linen cloth covering something which he presumed to be his new chastity cage. He took his place on the hard table. It was still fifteen minutes until the ceremony. Several minutes later Rhiannon and Pixie arrived and Tina showed them to their positions in the living room. Everything was ready for the locking ceremony.

Angela was dressed all in white, reminiscent of a bride as she told Jon. She was wearing a white leather miniskirt and matching white leather bra. She had white high heels and her hair was simple but gorgeous with a white headband. She wore understated makeup with red lipstick. Her "bride" look was emphasized by a delicate white lace garter around her thigh.

Rhiannon was wearing a sexy red dress and Pixie had removed her overcoat revealing her leather body harness. Tina wore only a delicate pink collar and she was holding a small white satin pillow. On the pillow was the key and brass locking core to the chastity device.

Angela had asked Rhiannon to officiate the "ceremony" and she jumped at the chance. She thought it sounded like great fun.

Angela called from the other room, "Is everyone ready?"

Rhiannon giggled, "Ha, ha, we're ready Fire Woman! Let's get this show on the road!"

A moment later music started playing. It was classical wedding entrance music. Rhiannon smiled at Tina and Pixie. Angela appeared from around the corner carrying her phone which was the source of the classical music. She was smirking and walking in pausing steps, as if she were walking down the aisle at her wedding. Jon was smitten. Angela was as gorgeous as a bride and he couldn't wait for her to see his surprise.

When she reached Jon she stopped the music. Rhiannon took that as her cue to begin the "ceremony". She began reading the notes Angela had given her, "We are gathered here this evening for a solemn purpose. To seal this man's sexuality. This marvelous, caring, selfless male, Jonathan Briggs has offered his most precious possession to this worthy woman Angela Firestone.

Rhiannon turned to Jon and read, "Do you, slave Jonathan take Angela as your lawfully bound keyholder? Do you promise to never tamper with her chastity cage but rather wear it with pride no matter how long Angela denies your release? Do you submit to Angela's will on all matters from this day forward? If so, say I willingly submit.

Jon responded, "I willingly submit."

Rhiannon smiled and nodded. She noticed that Jon's penis was hardening in his panties.

Rhiannon turned to Angela to continue the ceremony, "Do you, Mistress Angel Fire promise to keep Jonathan's key safe and keep his penis locked, only allowing release when he has earned it with exemplary slave behavior? If so say, I accept his key."

Now Jonathan's penis was visibly erect in his panties. Angela looked down and smiled at his erection. She reached up, cupping her hand over his Lycra covered penis. She rubbed gently and said, "I accept his key." She knew he hadn't ejaculated for six weeks and her plan was to lock his penis without allowing an orgasm. She wanted him horny from his first moments in chastity.

Rhiannon continued, "Mistress Angel Fire, please expose the penis to be locked."

Angela grasped the front of Jon's black panties. She smiled at Jon, then pulled them out to clear his erection and slid them down. She looked down and froze with her eyes open wide. Her mouth slowly opened as if she was going to say something but she was speechless.

Rhiannon looked at Jon's pelvis. She was surprised to see a brand-new tattoo. "Angela's boy" in red and black letters. She remained quiet but nodded her approval. She was impressed that Angela had convinced Jon to get a tattoo, even before she had the leverage of having him locked.

Angela pulled Jon's panties further down and looked in his eyes. She said, "Jonathan, you got the tattoo."

Jon nodded and said, "Yes. I want you to know how important you are to me."

Rhiannon was confused. She said, "Wait, you didn't know he got tattooed?"

Angela turned to Rhiannon and shook her head. Then she faced Jon, reached up and took his face in her hands. She leaned forward pulling Jon's lips to hers. Jon tensed and prepared to be bitten. She placed her lips against his and kissed him softly once, then again, holding her full lips to his in a kiss befitting a wedding.

She moved back and smiled at his surprised expression. She leaned down and placed her fingertips on his skin next to the fresh tattoo. She said, "Jonathan, thank you for this."

Jon said, "You're welcome."

Angela looked up and smiled at him. She said, "This is so perfect."

She smiled at him and said, "Are you ready to become mine?"

"I'm ready," said Jon.

Angela grasped the white linen cloth and pulled it aside revealing Jon's new cock cage. The three pieces of Jon's new chastity cage were neatly arranged on the coffee table in front of him. There was a bowl holding a small plastic bag of ice. Finally there was a pair of special pliers that Angela would need to remove Jon's genital jewelry from his piercing.

Angela picked up the pliers and placed the jaws in Jon's PA jewelry. She used them to remove the captive ball and her property tag. "No more need for this," she said as she set the tag aside next to the pliers.

She wrapped her full hand around Jon's hard cock. He took a deep breath at the sensation of her warm, soft hand on his sensitive flesh. She grasped the open ring and rotated it out of his piercing. He inhaled sharply as he felt a bit of a pinch.

She set the ring aside then picked up the plastic bag of ice. She moved her free hand behind Jon and placed it low on his back. She then pressed the ice bag against his genitals. She held the bag firmly against his balls and pressed his erection to his stomach.

"Ohhh, gawd," said Jon, unable to stay quiet.

His erection melted away. Then, working quickly, Angela retrieved the base ring and pulled Jon's soft cock and balls through it. Next she picked up the PA hook portion. She slipped it over his soft shaft and slipped the hook into his PA piercing from the bottom of his penis until it protruded from his pee hole.

By then he was starting to get hard again. She grabbed the ice bag and held it to his balls. This time he sucked air loudly through his teeth.

Again his cock softened, allowing Angela to attach the PA hook portion to the base ring. Finally she retrieved the penis cage portion and slid it in place over his penis. She turned to Tina who held up the pillow.

Angela took the key which was holding the lock's brass core. She slid the brass cylinder into the junction of all three cage pieces above Jon's penis. She gave it a twist and pulled the key free of the core, effectively locking the assembly on Jon's genitals.

"There," said Angela, smiling in triumph.

"Congratulations," said Rhiannon.

"Thank you," said Angela. She snapped her fingers and Tina reacted immediately. Angela had given her instructions ahead of time. She put the satin pillow away in the closet and returned with the black leather hood and leash.

Angela took the hood and pulled it over Jon's head, quickly cinching it in place. She then pulled the bow tie off his collar, clipped the leash to it and tugged down twice. Jon climbed off the coffee table and dropped to all fours on the floor.

She smiled at her guests and said, "It's time to consummate our union."

Jon wondered what Angela meant. He knew he would never have sex with Angela. She had made that abundantly clear. Plus his cock was now locked in stainless steel. She led Jon on his leash to her basement dungeon. Tina and her guests followed. Jon was focused on the strange, heavy feeling of the metal cage surrounding his cock.

She led him to her spanking horse and she tugged up once. Jon rose to his knees. She moved to the other side of the spanking horse and tugged the leash. Jon knew she wanted him to bend over the horse. He complied and Angela and Tina began strapping him down. He was confused. Why would Angela spank him now? After he was immobilized Angela moved out of sight behind her large cabinet. He was further confused when he heard an unusual humming sound.

His confusion was cleared up moments later when Angela returned without her skirt or panties and wearing her strapless dildo. She had placed a condom on the dildo and she had snapped a black nitrile glove on her right hand. Tina was holding a jar of lubricating jelly.

Jon's stomach dropped. Angela was going consummate their relationship by fucking him in the ass! He glanced at Rhiannon and Pixie. They were both smiling in delight. He looked away, staring at the floor. Angela had never done anything like this to Jon.

She and Tina moved behind Jon. Tina opened the jar of lube and Angela scooped a generous amount onto her gloved fingers and spread it on her condom sheathed "penis". Then she scooped a little more and pressed the cold lubricant to Jon's anus. He squirmed at the sensation of cold lubricant on his most private area.

Angela spread the lube for a moment then lined up her middle finger and plunged it into Jon's ass. He held his breath as Angela pumped her finger in and out. She noticed and said, "Take deep breaths slave."

Jon started breathing deeply and Angela probed deeper. Her finger reached Jon's prostate. It was a completely new and somehow exciting sensation. She rubbed it firmly and rhythmically and Jon felt his cock expand to fill the chastity cage.

He found himself enjoying this new sensation but then Angela removed her finger. She pulled off the glove and gave it to Tina to discard. Next she centered her black penis behind Jon and pressed the tip to his asshole. She said, "Take a deep breath."

Jon breathed in deep. When he exhaled Angela forced her "cock" into Jon's virgin asshole. He grunted, "Uhh, hmmm."

"Shhh," said Angela," just relax and take it."

Jon tried to keep his breathing even as his ass yielded to Angela's toy. Finally she was mostly buried and Jon could, once again, feel the new sensation against his prostate. Tina had crouched down beside the pair so she could monitor Jon's caged penis.

Angela gripped Jon's waist and held firm, enjoying the feel of her toy against her clit. After a long moment she began slowly pumping in and out. Using short strokes she rubbed the head of her toy against Jon's prostate while simultaneously stimulating her clit.

Jon felt some discomfort where his asshole was stretched but he could not deny the pleasure he was feeling deep inside. His penis was attempting to erect but it but it was being held down and the cage was preventing it from growing.

Angela's pleasure was mounting and she began pumping harder, squealing in delight, "Oh fuck yes, fuck, fuck."

When Angela's orgasm started she held her pelvis tight to Jon. Ripples of pleasure pulsed through her sex as she enjoyed officially taking Jon as her chastised slave.

Jon felt an unusual tension at his pelvis. His penis was firm in the cage, but not hard. He felt a sensation of peeing and he could feel wetness dribbling from the top of his penis. Angela's orgasm subsided and she looked at Tina.

Tina smiled up at Angela and nodded. There was a thick white strand of goo dangling from the steel pin protruding from Jon's penis.

Tina reached up and wiped it with her hand, collecting the sticky white substance on her palm. She showed it to Angela who smiled nodded.

Tina moved around the front of the spanking horse and held her open palm in front of Jon's face. He saw what looked like a streak of semen on her hand. He was confused. How could it be? He had not had any orgasm, not even close. Little did he know that he had just been milked.

"Clean her hand," said Angela.

Tina raised her palm to Jon's face and he did not hesitate. He opened his mouth and extended his tongue. He immediately smelled and tasted semen. He was thoroughly confused. He had never heard of prostate milking but Angela had successfully extracted a glob of semen from him without so much as one spasm of pleasure.

Angela pulled out of Jon and moved back to her cabinet to clean herself up. Tina used a baby wipe to clean the tip of Jon's chastity cage and then his ass.

Angela returned to Jon wearing her white skirt. She had Tina help her release Jon. She led him on his leash over to her throne where she took a seat. She tugged up once on his leash prompting him to assume a proper kneeling position. She smiled at Jon and said, "Take off my garter."

Jon dutifully slid her garter down her leg and stretched it over her heel. She turned to the ladies and said, "Line up behind my chastity slave."

The three women stood shoulder to shoulder behind Jon. She said, "Ok, toss the garter to see who will have an orgasm next." Jon tossed the garter backwards over his shoulder and Rhiannon knocked the smaller women aside to catch it.

Angela clapped and said, "Yay, Mistress Razor won! Who do you want to use for your orgasm?"

Jon listened hopefully. He would love to taste Rhiannon's pussy. To his dismay she said, "Slave Tina and Pixie both."

Angela said, "Both?"

Rhiannon said, "Oh yes, two tongues. Tina's in the front and Pixie's in the back."

The four women and Jon played into the night. Jon's cock remained locked securely and denied in his chastity cage. Well after midnight the party broke up. Rhiannon and Pixie left and Angela sent Tina home.

Jon slept in the cage next to Angela's bed. He didn't get much sleep with his tormented cock locked away. Sure, some of his semen had been released during his milking but not nearly enough to provide relief.

In the morning Angela woke up early. She felt dirty from all the dungeon fun the night before. She let Jon out of the cage and had him give her a bath. As always, he immensely enjoyed bathing her. The only difference now was that his penis could not fully harden. As he lovingly washed Angela's perfect body he was thinking about the previous evening. He had assumed that Angela would grant him an orgasm before locking him but, of course, she didn't. He had now gone six weeks without an orgasm.

As Jon massaged her feet with soap and a washcloth Angela said, "You made me so happy slave."

He said, "I did?"

Angela nodded and looked at Jon's tattoo. She said, "Yes, you got the tattoo. And now I'm your key holder."

Jon beamed. He was glad he made Angela happy.

Angela and Jon's relationship had finally reached the height of Angela's hopes. Jon was tattooed with Angela's name and his penis was securely locked, giving her sole control over his orgasms, no matter what he wanted.

Plus, there was an even more important factor; she had never been this emotionally close to a man before. She always kept potential suitors at arm's length because she feared they only wanted her for her body. With Jon it was different now. She was psychologically and physically in control of Jon and his sexuality from now on.

Angela had several orgasms the night before but she wanted another. Being bathed by her chastised slave was turning her on. Soon she was on all fours in the tub and Jon was carefully washing her pussy and ass with a thin washcloth. The view was incredible and his penis completely filled his chastity cage. He quietly endured the pain while he enjoyed serving his princess. Angela looked back over her shoulder to see Jon's penis bulging between the bars of its tiny prison.

The sight of it turned Angela on. She turned back to face the water and took a deep breath. She was extremely horny and she started grinding her pussy against the washcloth in Jon's hand. He was thrilled with the sight and feel of rubbing her intimate area.

After a minute Angela was not satisfied with the friction from the cloth. She reached up and grasped it saying, "Let go."

Jon released it and she pulled it away from her pussy, dropping it in the water. She put her hand on Jon's and pulled his fingers back to her pussy. He was surprised at how slippery and wet she was.

She groaned and held his hand tight to her slick pussy as she continued humping. He could not believe it but Angela was masturbating with his hand.

He was distracted by his painfully swollen cock and aching balls. His focus shifted back to Angela when she squealed in delight, "Ohhh fuck!"