Insidious Angel Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued pumping her pelvis, rubbing her pussy against Jon's fingers. When her orgasm hit she stopped moving and held his hand firmly against her wet slit. He could actually feel it pulsing against his fingers as each spasm of her orgasm racked her pussy.

After a dozen spasms her climax subsided. She was breathing heavily and pushed Jon's hand away from her sex. She turned around and sat back in the water. She sighed and relaxed for a long moment. Finally, she smiled and said, "Holy fuck it's so damn hot having you locked in chastity and tattooed like that."

She looked down and saw that his balls were swollen and she knew they must be aching. She said, "How do your balls feel?"

Jon said, "They feel a lot like they did after my vasectomy, years ago."

"Really?" said Angela, "That sore?"

Jon was unbearably horny and he nodded.

At that moment Angela made a major decision about Jon's next orgasm. She was going to grant him one but not then. The timing was wrong. It was morning and she was tired. Plus she had just had an orgasm of her own. She wanted to share the experience with him.

She sat back in the water and sighed happily. She said, "Slave, you've made me very happy."

"I have?" said Jon.

Angela nodded and said, "Yes, you have. I'm going to grant you a release."

Jon smiled slightly with a hopeful look on his face. Angela continued, "Not now; I'm thinking next weekend. You can wait one more week can't you?"

Jon was disappointed but he nodded and said, "Yes princess, thank you."

Angela had been up late and didn't get enough sleep. She said, "It's time for you to go home. I'm going back to bed."

"Yes princess," said Jon. He was disappointed but he was already looking forward to the next weekend. He wondered if she would have him masturbate or maybe she would use a vibrator on him.

Later that day Jon was home, inspecting his chastity cage. It really was an ingenious design. His penis was pinned in place like an insect in a bug collection. There was no way he could remove the cage without the key. He took his first shower with the cage and found that Angela was right. He simply soaped everything and scrubbed for a minute, then rinsed. Of course the sensation caused his penis to harden and the cage painfully suppressed his erection. He finished with cold water to ease the ache in his balls.

Angela had a busy week with a full schedule of clients so she was not able to see Jonathan or have him over. She enjoyed most of her sessions, pushing her clients to their limits and denying her own orgasm as well. She was intentionally building her own sexual desire up over the course of the week.

She called Jon Wednesday evening between clients, "I'm booked through Saturday so I want you to come over Sunday afternoon at four."

"Okay princess," Jon said, "I'm already looking forward to it."

"Me too," said Angela. She paused and said, "Why don't you bring your Monday work clothes so you can spend the night."

"Okay," said Jon.

Finally it was early afternoon Sunday. Angela was still in bed. She texted Jon and said, "I'm in the mood for Chinese food. When you come over at four, bring me some general Tso's chicken and whatever you want."

"Yes princess," Jon texted back.

At four o'clock in the afternoon Jon arrived at Angela's with their early dinner. It was going to be a typical day where they talk and Angela checks on Jon's mental state, followed by a special evening. Jon would do his chores, and finally get to experience his first orgasm in almost two months.

Tina was not there so Angela greeted Jon at the door herself. She was barefoot and wearing a black deep V neck tee shirt and jeans. She wore no makeup. She opened the door and she was glowing. Her thick blond hair looked damp and was pulled back into a ponytail. Her generous cleavage was inspiring but the main point of interest for Jon was between her breasts. She wore a simple silver colored necklace that suspended an even more interesting silver object between her perfect breasts. Jon immediately recognized it as the key to his chastity cage.

She smiled at Jon and said, "Hello Angela's boy, it's good to see you."

Jon smiled and said, "It's good to see you too."

She reached out and Jon took her hand. She pulled him inside and against her body. She wrapped her arms around him in a firm hug.

He held the bag of Chinese food in one hand and hugged her with his other arm, marveling at the feel of her firm breasts against his chest and her tiny frame. Then he noticed the delightful scent of her body wash. She must have just showered.

During the long hug Jon felt his penis expand to fill his cage. He was so ready for an orgasm that he had already resolved to do absolutely anything Angela said to guarantee an ejaculation.

Finally Angela broke the long hug. She closed and locked the front door. She took the food from Jon, then opened the closet door and walked away. Jon performed his ritual, placing his personal effects in the black cloth bag and neatly folding all his clothes and placing them on the shelf in the closet.

He moved to the living room where Angela had made herself comfortable in the middle of the couch. He walked over and knelt proper at her feet. He noticed a black leather hood next to her on the couch with a collar on it. As usual she intended to hood him so he could do his chores as her slave, but not until their dinner and conversation was done. She silently applied his collar and locked it in place.

She had placed his container of food on the floor with chopsticks on top. She opened her container of food and used chopsticks to enjoy her food directly from the container. "Hmmm, yum," she said, "This is really good."

Jon held his position on his knees as he watched Angela eat. She looked at him and said, "It's okay, you can eat too."

Jon reached down to pick up his chopsticks and Angela said, "Wait, go get us a couple bottles of water."

Jon nodded, stood and went to the kitchen. He returned to his knees and the pair ate their dinner as if it were the most normal thing in the world. Jon, on his knees wearing only a chastity cage and collar and Angela fully clothed.

They discussed their week. Angela kept her clients' details mostly private but she did say she had a busy week. She asked Jon about work and his grown children. She avoided the topic of his chastity cage.

When the pair finished eating she leaned forward and closely examined Jon's pelvis. She said, "I just love this tattoo. It looks like it's healing nicely. Has it given you any issues?"

"No," said Jon, "I've been applying the cream that Sage recommended."

"Good," said Angela, smiling.

Next she reached down and gently grasped his chastity cage and twisted it slightly from side to side, looking closely. Finally she said, "So, has it been difficult; your first week in chastity I mean?"

Jon paused to choose his words carefully. He said, "It's been uh, it's not been easy. I wake up in the middle of the night. I never realized how often I get, you know, hard while I'm sleeping."

Angela smiled and said, "So do you lie awake then and think of me?"

Jon nodded, smiled and said, "I'm always thinking of you."

"Good," said Angela, returning his smile.

She gently reached down and began caressing his balls. His penis filled the cage and she said, "I don't see any issues here. It looks like I'll be able to keep this locked on you, pretty much continuously from now on."

Jon frowned and Angela noticed. "What's wrong?" said Angela, as she sat back on the couch.

Jon paused and decided to speak his mind. He said, "Princess, I'm, I'm, just unbearably horny. I haven't, you know, gotten relief, for basically two months. Can you please take this cage off, just for five minutes and let me masturbate? Then you can put it right back on so I can do my chores."

Angela was displeased. She said, "Slave, I'm fully aware of your primal need to have sex. That's why I have you locked in chastity. Now your primal need to procreate has become a primal need to serve me."

Angela's demeanor had changed. At the door she called him "Angela's boy" now she had just referred to him as "slave". It was clear she was displeased. Despite that fact, Jon's cock grew more in its cage, making it rise away from his body. Angela looked down at his trapped member. She motioned to it and said, "See, the very idea of me controlling your orgasms turns you on."

Jon looked down at his swollen cock bulging through the shiny cage. He knew she was right. He loved her and he loved the way she controlled him but he really did want relief.

Angela reached out and gently grasped his chin, lifting his gaze to hers. She smiled warmly and said, "Don't worry slave, I'm not a monster. I will give you regular chances to orgasm, albeit at, somewhat long intervals. You will have opportunities to ejaculate, as long as you behave."

She leaned back against the couch and relaxed again. She looked at him and said, "Of course after each release you will consume all of your ejaculate."

She was amused at Jon's perplexed look. She grinned and said, "Do you know why I expect you eat your semen?"

Jon remained quiet but shook his head.

Angela said, "It's simple. The longer you go without orgasm the more your desire drives you to obey me. However, the very instant you squirt your load, your sex drive drops to zero, and your reason to obey me vanishes. When I make you eat your semen, that plops you right back into the correct mindset as my slave."

Angela picked up his hood signaling the end of the conversation.

She said, "Shall I apply your hood or do you want to continue whining for an orgasm?"

Jon knew he would not come out on top in this discussion. He had already decided that he was going to behave and do anything necessary to earn an orgasm. He bowed his head and looked at the floor.

Angela smiled as she pulled the hood into position. She finally felt that she had achieved her goal. Jon had been reduced to a living toy for her amusement. He was an expert at providing her with all the sexual pleasure she wanted, and he took care of anything she needed.

Once the hood was securely in place Angela said, "Massage my feet."

Jon began expertly rubbing his princess' feet. A task that he enjoyed. Anytime he was able to be with Angela was time he enjoyed.

Angela sighed with her eyes closed. After a long moment she said, "After my foot massage you will need to get started on your chores. I have quite a list for you. The dirty toy bin from the dungeon is full. It has a lot of toys that need to be cleaned and disinfected."

Jon looked up at her silently and nodded his understanding.

Angela continued, "I had twelve sessions this week, two of which were three hours long."

Jon shifted his gaze from her eyes back to her feet.

She said, "Several of my male clients begged to serve as my slave."

Jon looked back to her eyes and she was smirking. She let him think about that for a moment then said, "Remember how lucky you are to be here."

Jon nodded and refocused on massaging her feet. The truth was that Angela was thrilled with Jon. It was also true that she could replace him with another willing submissive male but she didn't want that. She had grown extremely fond of Jon. His commitment to her was clear and she didn't take it lightly. Plus, she genuinely liked him.

After she was satisfied with her foot massage she had Jon take care of the empty food containers, then get started on his chores. She had placed the used toy bin outside the dungeon on the floor and Jon retrieved it to begin his task.

In the meantime Angela went to her room. She slid a box out from under her bed. She picked it up, placed it on the bed and popped the lid off. It contained two heavy leather wrist cuffs and a large, double wide ankle cuff for binding ankles together. She also removed three wide leather straps. She used two of the leather straps to attach the wrist cuffs to the corners of the iron headboard. Then she attached the wide ankle cuff to the middle of the iron foot board. Finally she carefully hid the bondage cuffs in her bedding.

She returned to the living room to relax and shop on her phone. Eventually Jon finished sanitizing all the adult toys. Angela put all the toys back in her dungeon, exactly the way she liked them.

Soon Jon started Angela's laundry then he began cleaning her bathroom. Eventually he got around to scrubbing her kitchen floor. As he toiled all he could think about was his orgasm.

Angela moved to the kitchen table so she could watch her hooded slave serve on his hands and knees. Her thoughts went to her plans for Jon's release. The very idea was making her wet.

When Jon was almost finished cleaning the kitchen floor Angela said, "That's enough chores for tonight." Jon looked up at her.

She clarified, "Finish the floor, then come to the dungeon."

Jon nodded. Angela stood and went to the basement.

Jon hurried to finish the floor. He put away the cleaning supplies and then went down to the dungeon to find the door closed. He knew better than just to open it so he knocked. Jon thought he could hear footsteps which was odd because Angela had been barefoot.

Suddenly the door opened and Jon's jaw dropped. Angela was standing before him, completely nude, except for a pair of black high heeled shoes and her necklace. She was proudly displaying the key to Jon's chastity cage between her perfect globes.

Even if Jon hadn't been wearing a hood he would have been speechless. He looked her up and down and his penis instantly filled its steel prison. Angela grinned and raised her hand, calling attention to the leash she was holding.

She clipped the leash to Jon's collar and tugged down twice. Jon immediately dropped down on all fours and Angela allowed him to enter. She closed the door then turned her back and walked away. Jon knew to follow her without allowing the leash to go taut.

She walked to the oral worship chair, passing an object that Jon could not ignore. She had placed a black dinner plate in the middle of the dungeon floor. She stopped at the oral worship chair and turned to face Jon. He was staring down at the thin straps of her high heels. They accentuated her sexy feet perfectly.

She reached down and cupped her fingers under his chin, lifting his gaze to hers. She was smiling in pure delight. She said, "It's a very special night slave. Are you excited?"

Jon nodded silently. He was feeling a bit emotional. He was unbearably horny and thankful that relief was in sight. He was not looking forward to whatever Angela had planned but in the meantime he was elated to be right where he was. He had never known a more physically perfect, sensual and intelligent alpha woman. She had claimed him as her property and he could not be happier.

Angela said, "I intend to have the most powerful and special orgasm of my life while you squirt the biggest load of your life. Then you will clean it up."

It was not a question; it was a statement. A fact in the reality of Jon's new life.

She moved back and sat in the chair, gingerly spreading her legs and settling her high heels into the stirrups. She was holding the handle to the leash and she used her other hand to take up the slack. She took a short grab on the leash next to Jon's collar and pulled his face toward her pussy. She moved her other hand to his forehead, holding his face inches from her treasure.

Jon stared at her womanhood. He knew it well. He could see that she was aroused. Her labia were swollen and glistening with wetness. She said, "I want you to tease me slave. Kiss and toy with my pussy. I want to feel as horny as you are with your dick locked in that cage."

Jon had his orders and he intended to carry them out. She removed her hand from his forehead and pulled the leash toward her. He wanted to devour her glorious pussy but he showed true restraint. Jon moved forward and began kissing. He loved Angela and he loved being right here, kissing her in the most intimate way possible.

She held the leash with one hand and the top of his head with the other. She said, "Hmmm, that feels so nice slave. That's it, show me how much you appreciate serving me."

Jon kissed her several dozen times then continued with soft, gentle, teasing licks. "Uh huh, that's it," cooed Angela, "Soon you'll get relief; just a little longer."

Jon placed several gentle kisses directly on her clit. He could feel its firmness and he knew his teasing efforts were already a success.

Angela continued talking to her devoted slave, "I hope you aren't sad that you will never be allowed to fuck me."

Jon looked up at her momentarily, shook his head slightly, then began gently sucking on her left pussy lip. She held his head and moaned quietly, "Ohhh fuck, you know how to tease me."

She endured Jon's teasing mouth for a half hour which, of course, had the same effect on Jon. He was crazy with lust. Finally she placed her hand on Jon's forehead and gently pushed back, causing him to look up at her.

She looked at him with serious eyes and said, "It's time."

She stepped down to the floor and slowly walked toward the plate with Jon in tow. When she reached the plate she pointed to the floor next to it and said, "Kneel proper, right here."

Jon faced the plate and knelt at attention with his back strait.

Angela said, "I'm going to take off your hood so you can speak."

She loosened the laces and the leather fell away from his face. Then she unbuckled the base of the hood and pulled it off. The cool dungeon air felt good on Jon's face. He looked up at Angela and saw confidence in her eyes.

She turned and walked away with the hood. Jon's gaze dropped to her perfect ass, then her slender smooth legs and finally her sexy high heels. What could be sexier than a gorgeous nude woman in heels?

She continued to the wall to hang the hood in its place. Jon looked down at the plate and had a radical thought. Could he actually be excited by the idea of consuming his own semen. What was wrong with him? What had Angela done to him? The very idea caused his penis to strain in the cage yet again; what a humiliating task and he knew he was going to agree to it. He fully accepted that Angela had gained complete control over him. He had never been more sexually aroused in his life. What an exhilarating feeling to broken by a gorgeous, dominant woman.

Angela returned to Jonathan and he looked up at her. She smiled down at him at the thought of her plans. She didn't need to humiliate Jon, she simply wanted to. It made her hot and she intended to have a mind-blowing orgasm of her own.

She stepped back and said, "Put your butt on your heels."

Jon complied, lowering himself so he was sitting on his heels. It was actually a more comfortable position. Angela continued, "Spread your knees."

Again, Jon complied.

Angela stepped on the plate with her high heel and slid It between his knees, under his locked cock. Finally she moved back and squatted down, just behind the plate. She picked up the leash and looked into Jon's eyes. She said, "Tell me slave, who do you belong to?"

Jonathan responded, "I belong to you Princess Angela."

Angela said, "Yes, you do. And who decides when you are allowed to have an orgasm?"

Jonathan said, "You princess, only you decide when I'm allowed to have an orgasm."

Angela continued, "And when you are so lucky to squirt that nasty cum out of your dick, what do I require you to do?"

Jonathan said, "I must eat it."

Angela said, "Eat what slave? Be specific."

Jonathan's voice cracked as he said, "I must eat all of my semen, every time you graciously allow me an orgasm, Princess Angela."

Angela grinned in triumph. She reached both hands up and gently caressed and pinched her nipples. The leash was dangling from her pinky. Jon's chastity key swung freely between her breasts as she toyed with her nipples. Jon's eyes were fixed on the small silver key.