Insidious Angel Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela lifted the necklace from around her head and Jonathan's eyes followed the key. Angela lowered the key and slipped it into the lock on Jonathan's Rigid chastity cage. Rather than turn the key, she let go of it and placed both hands on the tops of Jonathan's thighs, close to his cage.

Angela said, "Look at me slave."

Jonathan looked into Angela's eyes. She was wearing the evil grin of a sexually triumphant woman. She was savoring her control over her broken slave. She was actually very horny herself. Nothing aroused her more than the idea of humiliating a broken man by making him consume his own semen. Jon's balls were absolutely aching. He felt her warm hands high on his thighs, so close to his imprisoned genitals.

Finally Angela asked, "Ok slave Jonathan, it's time. Are you willing to lick up your semen from this plate?"

A wave of humiliation washed over Jonathan. He could not believe he was about to agree to this unspeakable act.

Angela knew that Jonathan was dealing with strong emotions. He had been denied orgasm for over two months and he was unbearably horny. Angela reached down and cradled Jonathan's balls in her hand. She gently massaged them and said, "You need to decide slave. Lick it up, yes or no? If you don't decide, I'll deny you for another month. You need to give me an answer in three, two.."

"Yes!" Jonathan said.

Angela pulled her hand from Jonathan's tormented balls and said, "Yes what?"

Jonathan said, "Yes, I'm willing to lick up my semen from the plate."

Suddenly she pulled the key out of the lock and put the necklace back on. She stood and walked toward the door and said, "Crawl."

Jon was confused but he hurried to follow, climbing over the plate in the process. She led him to the door and out of the dungeon. He followed on all fours like a well-trained dog, all the way upstairs to Angela's bedroom.

She led him through her bedroom to her bathroom and said, "Kneel proper."

Jon knelt on the tile and watched as she got a small glass of water and Jon's Viagra. She moved to him and presented him with two Viagra. She said, "Take these."

Jon was instantly worried. He said, "But princess I, I'm wearing..."

"Take them," interrupted Angela, "I'll take the chastity cage off, but not until you take them."

Jon took the two pills from her hand and gulped them down with the water. She smiled and unclipped the leash, placing it on the bathroom counter. She walked out to her bedroom. Jon followed.

He saw that Angela was pulling leather bondage cuffs from her bedding. His mind was racing as she revealed the ankle, and then wrist cuffs. She looked at Jon and he just stared at her, waiting for her orders.

She said, "Lay down, on my bed."

Jon climbed onto Angela's bed, a place he never expected to be. Angela wasted no time fastening the cuffs tightly on Jon's wrists. Then she moved down, holding his feet together and strapped his ankles together. Finally she used the third leather strap to bind his ankles to the middle of the iron footboard.

Jon was a little uneasy but he trusted Angela. She moved back up and tightened the straps binding his wrists to the headboard. He was immobilized in the shape of a "Y".

Jon could feel his cock straining in its steel cage. He reasoned it must be from his erotic situation and not the Viagra. It had only been a couple minutes since he took the double dose.

Angela went into her bathroom and peed. She washed her hands then passed Jon on her way to the bedroom door. She said, "I'll be back. Don't go anywhere!" She chuckled to herself.

Jon remained quiet but he was worried. He had just taken a double dose of Viagra and his cock was securely locked in an unforgiving steel cage. Angela returned in five minutes but it seemed like a half hour. She was carrying a glass of red wine. She said, "You, slave Jonathan, bring me joy."

Jon was surprised at her comment and he stared at her. She took a sip of her wine then climbed onto the bed, right on top of Jon and straddled his stomach. She was grinning in delight.

Jon said, "I, I bring you joy?"

"Shhh," said Angela, holding her finger to his lips, "I want this to be perfect, so shhh."

She took a larger drink of her wine. Then she looked thoughtfully at the ceiling while she reached behind her. She cupped her hand over Jon's chastity cage and said, "Hmmm, I should probably take this off before you rupture something."

She stretched over and placed her wine on the nightstand. Then she moved back and turned around straddling Jon's chest but facing his feet. She bent forward so the key on her necklace would reach Jon's chastity cage.

Her bare pussy and ass were inches from Jon's face. This had become his favorite sight in the world. He found himself wondering what it would be like to make love to her like a real man would.

He was suddenly distracted by Angela. He heard and felt her insert the key into the lock on his genitals. She turned it and pulled out the brass core. The cock cage portion pulled free from the base and his cock began to grow.

Angela moved off the bed and took off her necklace. She placed it on the night stand with the key and brass lock core. She flopped back onto the bed and smiled over at Jon then looked at his cage. She grasped the cock cage and pulled it off. Working quickly she pulled the pin free of his piercing and removed it with the base ring. She moved back and put the cage pieces and base ring on the nightstand.

She picked up her wine and said, "This is more perfect than I ever imagined."

She took another sip and said, "I mean it's close to my vision but even better. I never pictured my name tattooed above my first cock."

She looked over at Jon's cock and said, "Hmmm, is that from two Viagra or two months without cumming?"

Jon looked down at his penis. It was bigger and harder than he had ever seen or felt before. He looked back at Angela but said nothing.

Angela said, "It's okay, you may speak."

"Um, I'm pretty sure it's both princess," stated Jon.

She smiled and said, "I'm sure you're right."

She sat on the bed next to Jon and held her wine. She reached over and began toying with Jon's nipple. She said, "I'm going to be honest Jonathan. Before I met you, I set out to create a total slave."

He said, "What do you mean?"

She said, "Let's put it this way, I get off on controlling people, especially men."

Jon chuckled and said, "Oh really, I hadn't noticed."

Angela said, "Be nice, I'm trying to have a conversation with you."

Jon said, "I'm sorry. So a total slave?"

She nodded and said, "Yes, the idea really turns me on. I love having you here in your chastity cage and hood, taking care of all the menial tasks around here."

Jon nodded silently.

She continued, "That's the reason I initially requested that dog cage from one of my clients. The idea of sleeping next to someone locked in my cage is so hot."

She finished her wine and placed the empty glass on the nightstand. She straddled his stomach again and said, "I mean, it gets me hot but I decided I want more."

"More?" said Jon.

"Yes, more," said Angela, "I mean I want a man who does, absolutely everything I say, but also has a mind of his own. I don't want someone who can't function without constantly being ordered around."

Jon nodded thoughtfully.

Angela said, "How do you feel about me?"

Jon said, "That's easy. I love you. You're the most amazing woman I've ever met."

She looked in his eyes smiled and said, "I love you too Jonathan." She paused thoughtfully for a moment and said, "Want to know a secret?"

Jon was uncertain but he said, "Sure."

Angela said, "I'm a virgin."

Jon's mouth dropped open for a moment but then he recovered. He said, "Wow that's surprising. I mean with your highly sexual profession and all."

Angela smiled and said, "Yeah, it was something I wanted to save for the right guy and the right relationship but, it just didn't happen like I thought it would."

Jon listened intently.

She continued, "I just don't like the idea of some guy thrusting his cock into me and getting off. It seems like such a degrading thing for a woman to experience, and that is definitely not my style."

Jon said, "Well, I admire that. You could obviously sleep with anyone you want but you chose not to."

She smiled and said, "Yeah, it took me a long time to find the right guy."

Jon turned her words over in his head. Did she just say, "It took her a long time to find the right guy?"

She looked in his eyes and slowly moved toward his waist. Soon, the tip of his penis was resting in the crack of her smooth, firm ass. She looked in his eyes and said, "Are you sad that you'll never, ever, fuck me?"

Jon's lip quivered but he shook his head no.

She lifted herself, moved back and lowered her wet pussy, trapping Jon's cock between her slick pussy and his stomach. She grinned at the look on his face. It was almost as if he was in pain.

She said, "Jonathan, are you sure? Are you sure you're not sad that you will never feel your dick inside my tight, wet, virgin pussy?"

Jon's expression was priceless. He wanted to cry he was so horny and Angela's tight, warm, wet pussy was pressed against his rock-hard cock. She was the queen of cruel.

Her face turned serious and she said, "Tell me now, are you willing to stay with me, as my slave, but never, ever fuck me?"

Jon became emotional and his lip quivered. He could not live without Angela and he would never say or do anything to jeopardize their relationship. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Yes princess, I will stay with you for as long as you'll have me, and agree to never, ever fuck you."

Angela smiled and continued, "Do you remember how long I made you wait to eat my pussy?"

"How could I forget," Jon managed to say.

She said, "I know it was difficult but it was just as hard for me, because I wanted it too. I waited so long because I wanted it to be perfect, and it was."

She slid her pussy against Jon's cock, up, then down one time.

She continued, "Now do you know what I want?"

Jon was petrified to speak. He was deathly afraid she was going to ask him to give up his orgasm. He shook his head in silence.

Angela said, "I want to lose my virginity on my terms. I want to control every thrust and movement to maximize my pleasure. Then, when my slave cock inevitably explodes inside me, I want my slave to clean up the entire mess. No wet spot to worry about."

Jon was shocked. Did Angela just say she wanted to fuck him?

Angela said, "I want to impale myself on your rock-hard cock and fuck you however it feels best for me."

Jon was stunned. Angela was going to use his cock to experience intercourse for the first time. He was elated but he managed to stay calm.

She said, "Do you see the difference? You don't get to fuck me, I'm the one fucking you."

She grinned and continued, "But then, after you and I share the most incredible orgasms of our lives, you are going to clean me. I'm going to move up, and sit on your face so you can clean every speck of cum from my pussy."

She slid her pussy up and down against his cock one more time.

He involuntarily flexed his pelvis and Angela immediately lifted her pussy free of his cock. She said, "Uh, uh, uh, naughty slave. Don't you move."

Jon nodded in desperate submission.

She smiled and lowered her pussy, pressing his cock back to his stomach.

In her extreme teasing of Jonathan, Angela was also teasing herself. Finally she couldn't take anymore. She needed an orgasm. She said, "Okay slave, you've been denied orgasm for sixty days."

Jonathan looked up silently at his perfect princess. His balls were aching and precum had formed a puddle on his stomach.

Angela continued, "I'm going to ask you if you want to eat your ejaculate. If you refuse I will not ask again for thirty more days. You will sleep here, bound just like this and I will reapply your cage in the morning before you shower and dress for work. Do you understand?"

Jonathan nodded and responded hoarsely, "Yes Princess, I understand," he now knew for certain that refusing to eat his semen meant that he would be denied release.

Angela smiled sweetly and said, "Good."

Jon held his breath and watched as Angela moved up and held her pussy over his cock. She grasped it and held his glans to her slippery labia, then she slowly impaled herself.

Jon was catapulted into heaven and he was shocked. He could not believe it. His rock-hard cock was completely buried in Angela's pussy. She smiled at him and whispered, "Oh my God Jonathan, this feels better than I could ever dream."

She leaned down and kissed him gently, then more passionately. She held her hips still and enjoyed the feeling of a real cock fully buried inside her. Jon was thrilled beyond his wildest dreams. He had fully accepted the fact that he would never have sex again and yet here he was, his cock fully buried in Angela's pussy.

She slowly started pumping her pussy up and down Jon's shaft. She said, "Do you want to cum inside me?"

Jon nodded and whispered, "Yes princess."

She said, "If you do, I'm going to sit on your face after, do you still want it?"

Jon nodded again.

She said, "I'm going to put your cage back on as soon as we're done... do you still want it?"

Jon said, "Yes, I still want it."

Angela laid down on Jon, pressing her breasts to his chest and placing her head beside his. She began pumping faster and harder. The two Viagra had made Jon's cock as hard as it had ever been. She said, "Are you close?"

Jon said, "Yes," and he actually made a whimpering noise. Angela knew her orgasm was close as well. She pumped harder on Jon's cock and her orgasm hit like nothing she had ever felt before. She screamed, "Oh fuck!" She kept pumping and pushed Jon over the edge. His cock exploded deep in her perfect pussy. Jon grunted and Angela cried out, "Oh fuck! Fuck! Oh my God yes!"

They both had the most powerful orgasms of their lives. Angela lifted head and looked into Jon's eyes. His cock was still hard and buried inside her. She leaned down and kissed him.

In a husky voice she said, "That was the best orgasm I've ever had." She kissed him several more times and Jon kissed her back then she lifted herself and looked at him with an impish grin. She said, "It's time."

Jon nodded in submission. Angela lifted herself off of Jon's cock and quickly moved up, and lowered her pussy to his mouth. Jon began licking as best he could while his white-hot load drizzled from Angela's pussy.

Angela's freshly fucked pussy was sensitive and Jon's tongue felt good but she was more turned on by the idea of what Jon was doing. He was cleaning the first load of cum that had ever been in her pussy. She held the headboard of the bed as she enjoyed Jon's efforts. After several minutes she was clean and getting horny again. She looked back to see that Jon's cock was still rock hard. The double dose of Viagra had paid off.

She moved back down to Jon's waist and slowly impaled herself again. As Jon's cock disappeared in her pussy they moaned in unison.

She sat motionless on Jon and they both enjoyed the feeling of their most sensitive body parts joined as one. Angela slowly pumped her hips causing Jon's cock to move in her pussy. Jon moaned and flexed his pelvis as well. Angela reached down and pinched Jon's nipples firmly. He sucked air through his teeth and froze.

Angela said sternly, "You don't move when I fuck you... got it?"

"Yes princess," said Jon, almost in a whisper.

She smiled and continued to slowly flex her pelvis. She said, "My God, this feels so much better than a dildo."

Jon held still and watched in awe as his gorgeous dominant princess used his cock for her pleasure. He had never been able to ejaculate and remain hard. He was sure it was due to the fact that Angela made him take two Viagra.

Angela sat up straight and rode his cock for fifteen minutes until she felt another orgasm building. She grinned at Jon and said, "I'm going to make you eat another load."

Jon nodded and she laid back down, pressing her breasts to his chest. She began pumping faster, rubbing her clit against Jon's cock. Her mouth was at Jon's ear and she said, "Who owns this cock?"

Jon felt another orgasm building as well. He said, "You own this cock princess."

Angela nodded and said, "Who cleans the cum from my pussy?"

"I do," moaned Jon, "I clean the cum from your pussy."

Jon's submission pushed her over the edge and Angela's control did the same for Jon. They both had another mind-blowing orgasm. Angela sat back up on Jon's waist. His cock was still inside her but they both felt it softening. She had perspiration on her breasts and forehead.

She paused to catch her breath, then she lifted herself and moved up again, sitting on Jon's face. He obediently licked and cleaned her. When she was spotless she moved off his face and cuddled up next to him. His spent cock was finally deflating.

She ran her fingertips up and down Jon's chest. She said, "I want to thank you Jonathan, for the most incredible sexual experience I've ever had."

Jon looked at her and said, "You are thanking me? I'm the luckiest man on the planet."

She giggled and said, "You think so?"

Jon said, "Angela, there is absolutely no place I'd rather be right now, except..." he stopped taking.

Angela looked at him and said, "Except what?"

He continued, "Can you free me so I can hold you."

"First things first," said Angela as she climbed off the bed. She picked up all the chastity cage pieces and moved between Jon's legs. He watched as she resecured his manhood. As soon as his soft penis was locked away, she freed him from the bondage cuffs and removed his collar.

She said, "Let's take a shower."

They were both sexually satisfied so their shower was simply a bathing experience. They washed themselves and each other. When they were done, they dried and Angela led him back to her bed. She sat at the edge off her bed and picked up Jon's collar. He knelt before her and she locked it back around his neck.

It had grown dark out and Angela said, "I'm tired, we should go to bed. She laid back and scooted up to her pillow. Jon moved toward the dog cage. Angela said, "Wait, get over her with me."

Jon was surprised but he happily joined Angela in her bed. She cuddled up next to him and he said, "I thought you wanted me in your cage."

Angela chuckled and cupped her hand over Jon's chastity cage and said, "You're already in my cage, forever mine."

Jon held her close and said, "I love you princess."

Angela smiled said, "I love you too... slave."

-The End