Insignificant Ch. 04

Story Info
A new character enters the scene...
1.7k words
4.43
3.4k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers

It was Friday afternoon when Neal came home from work and after changing his clothes he came to my cage. I could not get used to those moments when his huge face came close to the bars, filling my entire field of vision. He made me feel more insignificant than an ant and I think that for Neal there was not much difference in those moments.

-Tonight a friend is coming to watch the game. I don't want him to see you. He's a nice guy, but quite nosy. He can start asking questions and go off the deep end. I'm sorry, but you'll have to stay in the bedroom.

Said and done. Neal took my cage to his bedside table, where I used to sleep, and, not content with that, covered me with a towel. I resigned myself to spending a few more hours alone in the company of the computer.

Quite some time had passed when I felt movement in the room. I assumed it was Fernando coming to get something. However, I heard a quiet voice:

-Where can he be...? -that was not Neal's voice. I felt my heart stopping. Even more so when I felt the ominous presence approaching where I was.

-And what is this? -said the same voice, to himself. The towel covering me suddenly lifted and I was confronted with the face of an unknown giant. The stranger's face turned from surprise to a smirk:

-WOW, WOW, BUT WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE! -he said in a powerful voice.

-MIKE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? -Neal had just appeared in the doorway.

-I CAME TO LOOK FOR A LIGHTER, BUT LOOK WHAT I FOUND... HAHAHA... SO YOU HAVE ONE OF THESE LITTLE FAGGOTS, NEAL... YOU WERE SO QUIET ABOUT IT! HOW DID YOU GET HOLD OF IT?

-WELL... -Neal hesitated-... THE TRUTH IS THAT AN ACQUAINTANCE GIVE IT TO ME, IT HAD GIVEN IT TO HIM AND HE DIDN'T WANT IT ANYMORE. I GOT CURIOUS AND ACCEPTED IT.

In my immense terror I understood why Neal was lying. If the authorities discovered any link between us, he could be in trouble. Helping a homosexual was a very punishable offense.

-CAN I TOUCH HIM? -asked Mike.

-Of course -answered Neal after a pause.

Mike opened the cage and in a second I was surrounded by his hand. The new giant was also a bear of a guy, a little older and shorter than my godfather and certainly a lot fatter. He had a nice beer belly and looked like he didn't care about his body at all. He was also wearing a T-shirt and jeans and was quite sweaty that hot day.

-WELL, LET'S WATCH THE GAME, BUT I THINK WE CAN WATCH IT WITH OUR LITTLE FRIEND, RIGHT? THE MORE THE MERRIER...

I found myself transported to the living room, trembling with fear in the giant's huge fist. Both giants sat down on the couch and put me in the middle. The sensation of seeing myself between those huge bodies was terrifying and fascinating at the same time.

The game started and the two friends started drinking and smoking, while eating some snacks. At first they didn't pay much attention to me, however, that changed as soon as I started to notice the effect of the alcohol on them. Mike brought his face close to me and blew all the smoke from his cigarette on me, laughing loudly when he saw me choking and coughing.

-WHAT'S THE MATTER LITTLE BOY? ARE YOU SCARED OF A LITTLE SMOKE? HAHAHA... THERE CAN BE WORSE THINGS.

And taking me in his hand, he brought me closer to his huge mouth and let out a thunderous belch in my face. The smell, a mixture of tobacco, alcohol, bad breath and food enveloped me completely, almost making me vomit. He burst out laughing again and, to my desolation, I saw my godfather start laughing too.

- THE TRUTH IS THAT MY FEET ARE REALLY TIRED. WHY DON'T YOU BE A GOOD BOY AND HELP ME A LITTLE WITH THAT? -He lowered me to the floor and started to unbuckle his huge sneakers. It was the first time I had seen those colossal men from the ground, and their enormity overwhelmed me. I waited there, shaking like a leaf, while Mike took off his shoes and socks, and then placed in front of me his feet the size of buses, completely sweaty and whose smell hit me like a punch. I didn't know that feet could smell so much, something that with my size was incredibly amplified.

-C'MON LITTLE BOY, MASSAGE MY FEET A LITTLE AND BE USEFUL IN SOMETHING -I looked towards them, but didn't move. Mike frowned and raised his voice: -COME ON! DO IT OR I'LL SQUEEZE YOU RIGHT NOW!

Terrified, I moved towards one of those monstrous feet and started with all my strength to apply pressure to massage it. The immense heat, the terrible smell and the sweat enveloped me completely. Mike moaned with pleasure.

-USE YOUR TONGUE! -I was forced to lick the wet soles of those giant feet.

-MMMMM... YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS, NEAL....

No sooner said than done. My godfather, already quite drunk, took off his shoes and socks and I was also forced to lick and massage his feet, bigger and -if possible- even more wet and smelly than those of his friend. I must confess that, despite the fear and humiliation, I found the situation terribly exciting. Seeing myself there, insignificant, tiny, worshipping the feet of those incredible males, of those gods, seemed like my place in life, as if I had found my reason to live. I had a tremendous erection, which fortunately hid my tunic. I don't think that the two giants would have noticed it either, in the ethyllic state they were already in.

As focused as I was on worshipping those feet, I noticed a hole in the nearby wall at ground level. It was very small, but I thought that crouching down I could fit through there. Strange things one thinks of in the most adverse circumstances.

My night was yet to get worse. I noticed that they were using an old fishbowl of Neal's as a spittoon, so they wouldn't have to get up. At one point, while I was still licking Neal's feet, Mike said:

-LOOK AT HIM, POOR THING, HOW HE IS SWEATING. IT'S SO HOT IN HERE. LET'S COOL YOU DOWN A LITTLE....

He took me again in his hand and violently dropped me into the fish tank, where his spittle was. Not content with that, he started spitting all over me, laughing loudly at my efforts to keep it from hitting my body. Neal willingly joined the game and they began to take turns to see who could get his saliva more fully on my body and especially on my face. I was frantically running back and forth inside the fish tank, trying to avoid the huge spits.

-That's OK, but I think you still need a good shower, hahaha... No! No way! That couldn't happen! Mike got up and unbuttoned his jeans. He took the fish tank in one hand and in the other I saw a cock appear, still flaccid and gigantic, and in a second it began to release a torrent of piss, with a very strong pressure and such a nauseating smell that I thought I was going to die when it hit me squarely. The huge cock continued to fill the tank, while I, terribly dazed, tried as best I could to avoid the powerful stream. When it languished I didn't have much time to relieve myself, as the next thing I knew the fishbowl was in another giant hand, Neal's, and another cock, even bigger than the previous one, was starting to hurt me with a huge stream of stinking piss. While all this was going on, the two giants were laughing loudly at my efforts to avoid being in the path of the piss. I was surprised that my godfather, always so calm and so serious, could have such a sadistic streak to be behaving like this. I wondered if he was simply giving free rein to his -suspected by me- deep homophobia, which he usually hid out of deference to me.

When the two of them finished, they left me there for quite a while, swimming in the disgusting liquid, the smell of which made me sick. The game was over, but my humiliations that night were not over yet.

-HEY, YOU KNOW THAT ALL THIS HAS MADE ME A LITTLE HORNY? WHAT DO YOU THINK IF YOU PUT ON SOME PORN AND WE JERK OFF? -asked Mike.

My godfather agreed again willingly. He put on a porn movie and both giant cocks came back out into the open, rubbed furiously by their owners. After a few minutes, Mike said:

-AAAAH, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING... -then suddenly grabbed me from the fish tank with his free hand and put me in front of his cock. A white, viscous, foul-smelling explosion slammed into my body, in several powerful spurts. At that moment, Neal moaned:

-I'M CUMMING TOO...!

-THROW IT ON HIM! -Mike, still with me in his hand, put me in front of my godfather's cock. That member, of which I had dreamed so much in the last few days, stood before me, in all its splendor. Erect was more than twice the size of my own body. Its enormity took my breath away, a mixture of terror and desire, but I didn't have much time to bask in the sight. In a matter of seconds that monster began to expel with incredible violence all his macho essence on me. I don't know how long or what enormous amount of viscous liquid he was able to spill over my body. Mike made sure that the vast majority of the jets hit directly on my face.

At last Mike's hand violently released me onto the side table and the two giants collapsed on the seat. Shortly after Mike announced he was leaving and mockingly said to me:

-WELL, LITTLE FAGGOT, I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. I CERTAINLY DID, HAHAHA....

He said goodbye to Neal and left the house. I lay there, completely dejected and soaked in saliva, sweat, piss and semen, waiting on the small table for Neal to help me. Moments later, however, I heard my godfather's loud snoring on the other side of the couch and knew I would no longer be counting on him that night. Utterly shattered by the violence and humiliation I had received, I was knocked unconscious.

To be continued?...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers