Inspire the Fire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands came up off of my core and she wrapped both of them around my length, stroking her hands up and down all over my cock before she nodded her head and opened her mouth. Pushing her tongue out and flicking the head of my cock with her tongue, Becky moaned at the taste gently before she planted a big, wet kiss on the head of my dick. Her mouth opened and she took hold of my dick at the base. Bringing it up and slapping the length against her open mouth and tongue, Becky panted around at the touch of my hard cock beating against her skin and she didn't seem to care just how it looked as she peered up at me. Looking down and making eye contact, Becky flashed me a wink before she spread her lips and pushed my dick forward for her.

My dick slid inside of her mouth and she took me down to the almost halfway mark and as she swallowed my length down into her mouth, she closed her eyes. Slowly moving her face forward and bumping my dick into her warm, wet mouth, Becky moaned around my dick as she sucked on it. Her tongue reached up and rubbed against the underside of my dick, carefully pushing her tongue against the veiny bottom of my cock. She continued to explore and tease my skin, her lips pressing down just a little bit tighter to ensure that none of her spit could escape her mouth. She moved her left hand down towards the bottom of my shaft, her fingers cupping my sack gently while her right hand came up off of the bed and reached up to hold onto the back of my body while she sucked me down.

Becky's fingers tightened around my sack gently as I could feel her breath escape her nostrils and burst against both my pubic hair and what she hadn't swallowed of my cock. Her hand on my stomach reached up and rubbed against my admittedly rather soft pecs before she moved it to the back of my body and both of her hands came down to squeeze on my ass. Her lips pushed down further on my cock and she was slowly taking more and more of my length into her mouth. Becky's eyes were still closed tight and she was working on swallowing more of my cock into her warm, wet and spit soaked mouth. Becky moaned around my cock and as I looked down at her, I could see a couple of rivers of spit streaming down her mouth towards the floor. Becky moaned again and brushed against her chin with her right forearm before she placed both of her hands back on my ass.

Becky's warm mouth was still soaking my dick in spit and as she swallowed me down, I could feel her spit soaking against more of my cock. I reached down and threaded my fingers through the blonde locks before she took her hands back up off of my ass and she threw the wig across the room so her long orange locks spilled out into the room. That was enough for another low groan to escape into the room as the sight of her now near trademark bright orange hair spilled into my view. Becky's eyes opened up and she looked up at me, we made eye contact and she flashed me a wink as she moved her lips up and down on me. She wasn't deepthroating me, not really close but it was enough.

Her hands came down to my shaft and while she cupped my balls. Squeezing on my hanging sack gently all while she rolled my balls around, Becky used her other hand to wrap around the base of my shaft and she started to stroke it up and down as she used her lips to almost kiss against the side of her fingers all while she moved her lips up and down in time to meet, and match, her pumping hand. Becky was working almost double over time in getting my dick not only hard as iron but also sending my orgasm ripping up to my dick as well. My fingers tightened in her hair as if to warn her that I was going to cum but that didn't seem to matter to her as she continued to suck and lick and cup on my balls. Sliding her lips up and down, all it took was one groan from me for her to know what was happening.

Becky's hands came down and grasped hold of my rear, pulling my length all the way forward again and into her mouth and throat. My dick pushed inside of her one more time and as the head bumped against the back of her throat, my orgasm ripped through me. Grunting and gasping, struggling to even get a warning out, Becky simply dug her nails into my ass cheeks and let me blast her mouth with my cum. Shooting rope after rope into her mouth and against her throat, I let my head fall back so I was staring up against the ceiling of the hotel while one third of the first ever female main event of Wrestlemania sucked my cock and had my orgasm empty inside of her. Becky moaned at the feeling of my sperm hitting inside of her mouth but it didn't stop her as she sucked me.

With my balls emptied, I could barely handle how I was feeling as Becky's hands came up off of my rear and then up to my sternum. Pushing me backwards slightly, I took a step backwards to give Becky some room to change herself around on the bed. Moving up so she was now kneeling on the edge of the bed, she looked up at me, opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out so I could see the creamy load sitting on the back of her tongue. The Man then smirked up at me, closed her mouth and swallowed my load all the way down into her stomach. Becky wiped at her mouth with her right wrist and then nodded her head.

"Much nicer than that piss you call beer."

Rolling my eyes at the constant teasing of our beer, I looked down at her as she moved away.

"Don't want to carry on?" I asked, looking over at her as she was stripping the duvet away from the bedding. She looked over at me and shook her head gently.

"Nah, we can do it all tomorrow after I take the titles. Becky Two Belts is going to ride your face Zachy boy! Now come over here, I want to cuddle before we have to get up." Becky said with a grin, naked and also seemingly wet as well. I looked over her nude body, drinking in her strong thighs and muscled body. She truly was a work of art and I wanted to spend forever and a day really worshipping her but all I was really in power to do was do as The Man obliged. Moving into the bed with her, I took the initiative and moved up so she would essentially be the little spoon.

Climbing into the bed with her, I wrapped my arms around her and she quickly melted into me. Her arms slipped around my waist and I wrapped mine around her shoulders, holding her hot, muscled body against mine. Becky sighed gently and threaded her fingers through her long bright orange hair before replacing them around my waist, pushing herself up against me. My hand came down and I lifted the fairly thick duvet up and to cover the both of us for our sleep. Shifting and wriggling around together, we soon found ourselves in a steady, suitable place to fall asleep in. Becky's breathing had slowed down to her usual, steady breathing pattern and her body had stopped lifting and dropping slightly. Her fingers stroked against the back of my skin before she placed her lips on my chest and offered it a gentle kiss.

"I think I love you." She breathed, making me look down at her in disbelief.

"Wait, wha-"

"Goodnight." She finished, spinning herself around so her ass was pushing up against me and she was sufficiently nestled into my arms and in a significantly more comfy position and I was left staring at the large window and the skyline of New Jersey and I was left with my thoughts as to what the hell Becky had just said to me. Had I really heard her say that? Had she really said that? What the hell was I going to say tomorrow? What the hell was she going to say tomorrow? Maybe she was just teasing me... What if she wasn't though? All manner of thoughts and worries danced through my head and as the hours passed on and while Becky slept soundly to ensure she was ready for the monumental opportunity ahead of her tomorrow...

I was going through anything but.

I must have fallen asleep at some point in the night because when my eyes opened, I was alone in the bed and Becky was up and dressed. Not going with anything too crazy, Becky was sitting on one of the chairs in the room and was studying her reflection in the mirror, applying some last minute makeup to her face while her bright orange hair was tied back into a thick, bushy ponytail. She looked up into the mirror and saw me stirring, she offered me a wave into her reflection before turning to look at me.

"Good morning." She said with a smile, dipping her brush back into the mascara and then she turned back to the mirror. "What do you think's happening tonight then?"

"I'm sorry?"

"At Mania! Who do you think's winning?" She asked, applying some of the black liquid to her.

"Oh... Uh..." I hadn't even really considered that sort of idea since I had driven over state lines. I should have been thinking through the Takeover on the night before but the whole events of what had happened last night were still running around in my head. I scratched at the back of my head before looking back to her. "I think Kofi's winning for certain."

"Good, good. What about the women's tag titles?" She asked, working back to the makeup on her face. Applying the stuff, I realised I hadn't even answered her yet. Slipping up out of the bed and walking over to the small gym bag of clothes I had brought with me, I thought on my answer.

"I don't know... I think Sasha and Bayley are done. I'll be honest, not giving the tag titles to the Iiconics right away seemed like a really bad idea. I think they are taking it." Becky made a general noise of what I could guess was surprise but I wasn't entirely sure.

"You really think they'd take the titles off of Bayley and Sasha at WrestleMania?"

That made me chuckle.

"Yes. I think Vince absolutely would botch those two."

Becky laughed at that as she pushed her chair back and climbed up to her feet. Turning to look at me, she stuffed her hands into her grey zip up jacket before nodding her head.

"Okay, when you're ready, we can head straight over to the stadium and get ready for the show."

"I think I should probably eat something first." I said, pulling a Finn Balor shirt on over my chest as I grabbed a pair of jeans and some Wrangler canvas shoes to complete the look. Becky shook her head.

"Nah, they do catering all day. You can get some great stuff all day there." She said with a smile, stepping towards me and tugging me towards her for a quick kiss. "I do love that Fergal shirt too." She added, her nose brushing against mine briefly before she stepped away and walked over to grab her gear. Looking at her as I blindly groped for my bomber jacket to keep me warm with the cold outside New Jersey weather, I watched her back as my mind raced about what she had said last night. With my wallet and cellphone on the table next to where my own clothing was, I turned from Becky's back and stuffed them into my coat's pockets as Becky opened the door to the corridor of the hotel. She looked over her should to face me. "Ready to go?"

With a brief trip down the hotel to the lobby and then towards the front of the hotel where there was a much nicer car waiting for the two of us. Not that the rental Toyota Corolla wasn't that nice of course but when it was a car paid for by the WWE, it was a lot nicer to ride in. Pulling up to the MetLife stadium even as an attendee was an incredible time but moving into a parking lot at the back of the stadium was an entirely different sort of thing all together. Following Becky out of the car and taking her equipment from the driver, we were given two lanyards with guest passes on them so we could pass inside the building to actually WrestleMania backstage.

Looking around the inside of the backstage area, I was going through something of a crazy sort of starstruckness as I looked around the inside and saw all manner of people I had seen on TV. Was that John Cena? I moved forward and was almost instantly guided towards one of the side rooms of the building. The door was slammed shut as before I even had a chance to question what was going on I was greeted by the sight of Becky Lynch stripping her lower clothing down to free herself of her clothing.

Looking at her, I had to wonder just what the hell was happening as she took a couple of steps back and she had shown me that her underwear was completely missing and there was a thin patch of her natural brown pubic hair just above her entrance. Looking down at her, I licked my lips and smiled up at her. Becky simply shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah, the Man has pubes. Get to work."

"Oral for oral huh?"

"You know it." Becky then climbed onto the table to the side of the room where some electrical equipment and some discarded lights were sitting. Becky then spread her legs and leaned backwards slightly as if to further display her body for me. Moving forward so I was now standing between her legs and then I simply dropped down to my knees between her long, muscled legs. Licking my lips, I felt Becky's legs rest themselves on my shoulders and then I was able to move myself further just a little bit more and move closer to her slightly damp entrance. Looking up to inspect Becky's face, I saw her eyes were closed and her hands had came up to blindly unzip at her jacket to free herself up.

Looking at her, revelling in the sight of her, I licked my lips to ensure they were smooth enough before I leaned in to press my lips against the inside of her legs. Kissing against the inside of her leg, I started to teasingly lick my way along the inside of her leg and then I swapped over to kissing her. Tasting her skin as I worshipped her body, I started to slowly work my way up from her ankle and then up towards her knee. My tongue licked and lapped against her strong, muscled legs before I offered them a kiss. Working my way up towards her thigh, I kissed against the inside of her skin and it made her twitch slightly and her head fell back as if to keep herself steady on the table and also keeping herself ready for me to continue. Smacking my lips against the inside of her legs, I loved the taste of her on my tongue and lips.

Kissing against the inside of her thigh, I felt her leg close down on the other side of my head as if she wanted me to stay exactly where I am. My hands came up and wrapped around her legs, keeping them in place with her own hands coming up to knit themselves in my hair. She bit down on her bottom lip and she let her head fall forward so she could watch me me eat her out while I inched my way closer and closer to her entrance. Working my way up with feather light kisses against her skin, inching my way up towards her wet pussy. Approaching her slit, I looked up at it before I pushed my tongue forward and offered it one last look before I licked against her.

Tasting her pussy on my tongue, I slipped the tip inside of her and that was enough for Becky to pant out loud for me. Her moans filled the room and when I pushed it a little bit further inside of her, she moaned a little bit louder. Her body shook and trembled against my face while I licked against her. Slipping my tongue inside of her and using it to almost scrape against the roof of her slit, I used it to touch and explore against all of her entrance. Stroking around, exploring and listening to her as I used my tongue to touch inside of her, moving my tongue back inside of her and then pulling it out, almost as if I were fucking her with my tongue which only made the orange haired superstar all too eager to keep grinding herself against my face.

Eating my way into Becky's core, I pushed my tongue all the way inside of her and then I felt her buck her hips forwards and nudge herself against me. Keeping my hands on her legs and continuing to flick my tongue inside of her and touching all inside of her and exploring every little bit of her. Her body bucked against my face and it was almost as if she was ready to cum even as I had just started licking against her. Keeping my hands wrapped around her legs to ensure that she wouldn't be able to clamp her legs down on my head, I pushed my tongue back inside of her. Angling it up towards the roof of her pussy towards where I knew her gspot was, I continued to flick against her spot and with each touch the tip of my tongue soon made her body shake and tremble.

Continuing to drink Becky's entrance up and lick against her insides, the orange haired main eventer of the current WrestleMania dug her fingers into my hair and her whole body exploded on my face. Still licking my way through her waves of pleasure as she came hard over my face, I pushed my tongue in and out of her before pushing it against her gspot and then pulling backwards as if I was touching against the bottom of her slit. Touching all over her entrance as she came hard, I made sure to keep stimulating her by offering her hard clit a gentle pattern of rubbing my fingers against her as I slurped against her. Licking and eating her delicious folds, Becky's fingers grabbed hold of my head before her legs slowly fell limp and she almost collapsed against the table. Sweat had formed over her body before she lazily grabbed a hold of her phone from the inside of her jacket and looked at the time.

"Aw fuck... I want you to fuck me but I gotta go get ready." Becky panted, her head rocking backwards and then forwards so she could try to get ready. I moved backwards on my knees to give her some room as she pushed herself forward and onto her feet. As soon as her feet touched the floor though she found herself to be very wobbly and she almost fell onto me. Laughing, she slapped her hand against my chest as I climbed up to catch her.

"You fucking made my legs give out!" She panted, almost in disbelief as she looked up to me and then moved forward, her tongue licking against the outside of my lips to catch some of the errant beads of her arousal that had escaped my own tongue. She patted me on the cheek before reaching behind me to grab on my ass. "Go enjoy the catering. I'll see you soon Zach-ey boy!" She said with a smile, wobbling her way out of the storage room.

Elsewhere...

The weekend of WrestleMania was stressful to begin with. But when you were a performer for the WWE and due to injury you were going to be hosting the show? It was a totally different experience. Alexa Bliss was finding this out rather quickly and as she was standing with some of the admin team who were explaining the running order of the show, she found that she was going to have a different start to how she had practiced? The pint sized superstar was starting to get angry. Her hands were on her hips as she looked at the a3 sheet of paper that was hanging to the wall of the MetLife Stadium's backstage area. Her very first segment was introducing everyone to WrestleMania and for the past week, she had been ready for it but now? Now she had to share that aspect of the limelight with a haggard, sausage skin looking racist and it was starting to really grate her. Alexa fumbled with her hair before offering a fake smile and turning to walk away, silently fuming.

Walking towards the backstage area, Alexa looked over at Becky Lynch who was heading into some side room with some random guy, that made the former woman's champion stop in her tracks. Watching as the door closed behind them, Alexa's mind instantly filled in the blanks as to what they were doing and the idea of working out her current stress definitely started to sound very promising. Looking around the men who were rushing around the area, she inspected each and every one of them before settling on one of the men who seemed significantly less busy. Walking over to him, he peered up at her from his clipboard and offered her a bright smile and let the clipboard fall from his point of study.

"Hi!" He said cheerfully.

"Come with me." Was Alexa's response.

The man paused for a moment before nodding his head and following the woman, her hair and makeup still perfect for the show but her body encased in sweatpants and one of her own shirts. The pair walked towards the section of the stadium where Becky and her guy had gone to and picked one of the random doors. Walking inside of it, Alexa and the guy were greeted by two other random men inside the room. Alexa looked at the two and mutely offered them a jab of her thumb outside of the room. They got the picture and quickly made their way out of the room while shooting the guy jealous glances.