Inspire the Fire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands slipped up her frame towards her upper body before reaching under and cupping her large breasts as they swung backwards and forwards, my thumbs brushed over her hard nipples, prompting another long and loud moan. Bayley let her head fall backwards, exposing her neck to me so I could lean my head in and plant a kiss against her neck. Bayley's hands came up off the wall of the shower cubicle and she tangled her fingers in my mess of hair before she grunted and pulled herself forward. Sliding her hips forward and pulling her hips off my cock, Bayley took a step forward and then turned around to look at me. She parted her legs again and laid her arms up and against the wall as if she was inviting me to come and take her again. The water washed over her side ponytail and then she rubbed her fingers against her slit.

"Come on. Come and fuck me." She said, letting me know that that was exactly what she wanted. Walking forward to meet her, the water washed over my body as I reached down and grabbed hold of her by the back of her thighs. Lifting her up and off the floor and into my arms, I pushed her body forward and pinned her against the wall. Keeping her pinned there, her perfect and round ass pressing up against the tile, I reached between our bodies and took hold of my already wet with arousal, and shower water, cock and pushed it forwards and back inside of her. Sliding back into her and moving so that all of my cock had disappeared inside of her, Bayley's arms wrapped around my back and pulled me close to her as I got to work.

Bayley's body was pushing up against me and with her legs wrapping around my body to keep herself up and off the floor, I started to saw my hips backwards and forwards. Sliding inside of her, I hissed in pleasure as I kept myself upright and started to push my dick inside of her with more of a hard, strong pump of my lower half. Working my hips backwards and forwards, hammering Bayley against the shower wall all while we had the warm water of the shower cubicle wash over us both and cleanse us while we screwed. As my balls slapped against her ass, I groaned in pleasure as Bayley reached up and sunk her teeth into my left earlobe. Tugging on the skin and tightening her legs around my hips, almost in a giddy up style of motion, I started to pump inside of her a little bit faster.

Bayley's chest was pressing up against me and while I had always appreciated how Bayley's lower half looked in those wrestling tights, her upper half was just as impressive and the feeling of her breasts pressed up against me felt like I was in my own personal shade of heaven. Working my body against her, Bayley's chest rubbed against my body and I could feel her nipples rubbing against my chest hair while I hammered her. The body of the former Raw women's champion and one half of the inaugural women's tag team champions pressed up against me and her whole body tightened as I slid in and out of her. Bayley's warm breath washed over my skin and she seemed like she was almost encouraging me to fuck her harder from how she was squeezing down on me. My right hand remained on the wall while my left came down to grab hold of her thigh as I fucked her.

Bayley was almost bouncing with me as we fucked, her arms and legs squeezed on me and worked to keep me close to her. Sliding in and out of her, my balls collided with her body as I fucked her on the wall. Bayley clamped her arms and legs down and her head rocked backwards as she started to cum over my cock. Pumping my hips backwards and forwards, my cock sliding in and out, I fucked her through her orgasm all while her mouth was open in a near silent scream, there was the faintest of noises spilling from her mouth as she was fucked hard. Sliding my hips against her, I continued to use her entrance as my own personal toy as her body worked me as well. When her orgasm concluded, she pushed me backwards slightly.

Looking up and into her face, she waved her right index finger in my face gently as if to say she was done. Lifting her up and pulling my length out of her, and with how tightly she had been holding me, I was expecting an almost comical popping sound but she was soon on her shaky feet and she leaned backwards to rest against the wall of the shower. She looked down at me and while it dripped with her cum, she could see that I hadn't personally orgasmed yet. She slipped down to her knees in front of me, I wouldn't have been surprised if she had actually collapsed, but she was kneeling before me now. Her hands came up and took hold of me by my ass cheeks and she pulled me closer to her. My cock was slick with her arousal now and she was going to do what she was going to do.

Her hands pumped up and down on my cock, she didn't seem to mind that my entire length was slick in her cum, and then she slapped my dick against her lips. Smacking her face with my dick, she beat it against her face a couple of times before she opened her mouth and slid my pole inside of her mouth. Sucking her way down to about the halfway mark, her hands came up and cupped my balls while her tongue washed over my cock that was still slick with her arousal. Bayley moaned at my cock being in her mouth and as she reached between her legs to rub at her folds, the former woman's champion looked up at me before she nodded her head. Sucking her lips up and down, Bayley's hand continued to massage my balls before she lifted her mouth up and off of my shaft. Moaning, the woman slapped my dick against her face again before she looked up at me.

"Do you think you can fuck me again?" She asked, still a surprise to hear her mouth use such filthy language as of the image she had portrayed. Bayley looked up at me and when I nodded my head, she grinned and looked around the inside of the cubicle. "Lie down here." Bayley said, moving around to give me some room to oblige her request. Getting down on my ass and then laying down per her orders, I looked over to her as she moved to me and threw her leg over my body to straddle me. She pushed her body forward and then grabbed hold of my cock, stroking it slowly before she moved herself down and onto my cock. Sliding herself all the way down on my cock, Bayley's head fell back and we both matched each other with a long, low moan. My hands reached up and held onto her sides as she leaned back slightly and her hands came up to rest on my chest. Even with her arms on my chest, I could see that perfect ass bouncing on me as she started to lift herself up and down on me, sliding my cock inside of her with her own tempo. I wanted nothing more than to just cup and squeeze those big cheeks and as the flesh clapped against my lower half, I let out a wicked groan of pleasure.

"Yeah, you like that you fucking pervert?" Bayley groaned, her head falling backwards slightly as if to give her some room to breathe. I could barely form a word in my mind as I watched Bayley's ass slap against my thighs. My hands clamped onto her waist, holding onto her as she started to roll up and down on my cock, her body rolling around and grinding against me before she started to pick herself up and drop herself down again. Bayley barely said a word but just rolled her body forward and planted both of her hands between my legs on the floor of the shower and she started to ride me again, just a little bit faster this time with each loud clap of her ass smacking against my body started to ring out in the enclosed room. Bouncing up and down on me, we both started to really get into the extra fuck session but when she looked over her shoulder to look at me, she got an extra big smile on her face and just went faster and faster.

"Fuck! Bayley! Going to cum!" I warned, letting her know that my orgasm was closer and closer. The sound of her ass clapping against my lower body parts started to ring in our ears before I reached down and grabbed hold of her cheeks. Digging my fingers into her ass cheeks, I offered her round buns a hard slap before I licked my lips and let my head fall backwards to the floor of the bathroom as I started to cum.

"That's it, fill that pussy with your fucking cum!" Bayley panted, her hands coming up to paw at her breasts. Filling her pussy with my load, I fired I don't know how many more ropes inside of her before she sighed in pleasure and let herself fall forward. My cock slipped out of her and she fell forward on her hands and knees, her pussy was up in the air and she was flashing it to me with the added mix of my orgasm inside of her.

The impact of what had just happened finally washed over me and I realised what I had just done. Looking at Bayley's back as the woman was on her hands and knees and sucking in air to recover from the hard session we had just endured. She laughed slightly to herself before she lifted herself up from her hands and knees to move herself around to face me and then her eyes floated up to something behind me. She licked her lips and then shrugged her shoulders.

"Well well, what happened here?" An Irish voice asked, prompting me to look over my shoulder to see Becky standing there, some of her bright orange hair sticking to her forehead from the sweat of performing. She brushed her hand against my forehead and tried to cleanse some of the beads of sweat before she looked over to Bayley and then back to me. "Looks like you had fun together." She added, a sly smile creeping across her face as she looked down at me, her hands coming up and dropping her two new belts down on the side of the locker room and then she slipped her hands up to the side of her black and yellow attire and she started to undress, pulling it up over her head.

"Oh yeah, we did!" Bayley said with a wide grin, her eyes focusing on me and then looking up to Becky as she stripped herself down to just the basics of underwear and her hands worked on undoing her sports bra and then shimmying herself out of her lower half and she made her way to walk into the shower room. Becky threaded her fingers through her hair and brushed it over the left side of her body so that the warm shower water was able to clean her up and wash the sweat off her incredibly fit body. The water was soon replacing the sweat and Becky stood before us both with a wet shine to her frame. She walked towards me and bent down, her hands coming to my shoulders and pulling me towards her for a kiss.

Our lips smacked together and she slipped her tongue into my mouth, our tongues entangled and it was then that I soon found that I was the one to moan into her kiss. I couldn't tell if Becky was smiling but I certainly was and my hands came up to caress her body while her strong hands rested on my shoulders. Her fingers stroked against my shoulders and as we slowly swapped spit, I found that there was another pair of lips on the other side of the kiss. Bayley had joined the mix and her tongue had slipped into the messy French kiss me and Becky were sharing. Bayley's tongue ran over the top of mine as Becky's came under mine and the tip of her tongue stroked against my underside while Bayley's ran over the top. Somewhat unsure of where to even put my tongue, my hands simply came up and took hold of each woman's frame.

Bayley moved my hand down to her ass, letting my cup her large rear while Becky placed mine on her chest. As we slowly kissed each other and our tongues brushed over each others, I had my hands full of two of the most beautiful women on the roster's delightful bodies. Cupping and squeezing both of the bodies, I was amazed when the two women broke the kiss off so we could all recover. Bayley reached down between her legs and pushed her index and middle fingers inside of her entrance and then brought them up so Becky could see.

"Wow, he really got you good huh?" Becky asked, looking over to Bayley before she opened her mouth up and took Bayley's fingers into her mouth. The orange haired, and apparently double woman's champion, sucked on Bayley's fingers, cleaning them up from some of my own cum and also Bayley's wetness as well. Sucking on the fingers, Becky moaned before she let her fellow Four Horsewoman's digits slip from her mouth. Becky and Bayley looked at each other before the former NXT Women's champion wriggled her way backwards so we all had more room. Bayley then spread her legs apart in an elegant fashion and Becky soon got into her position on her hands and knees between Bayley's legs. Becky looked over her shoulder to me, shot me a smirk and then a wink before she turned back to face Bayley.

Becky's hands slipped under Bayley's legs and held onto her friend's frame and moved her head down. Becky went to work on licking against Bayley's dripping wet entrance, the lewd sounds of Bayley's cunt being licked started to fill the shower room. The three way kiss was enough to make my dick come back to life but seeing Becky go to town on the former Raw women's champion had made me stay fully erect. Getting down on my knees behind Becky, I gripped hold of my dick and pushed my way forward. Pushing my way inside of Becky, the Irish woman moaned into Bayley's folds and that, in turn, made Bayley moan from the way Becky was dealing with her.

Looking over to Bayley's face as she had her snatch eaten, I could already see that same look she had offered me when she had cum over my dick. Becky's warm entrance felt so good wrapped around my dick and as I worked myself backwards and forwards, fucking her doggy style. The fact that my cock had only just been in her friend didn't seem to bother the women's champion in the slightest. When she moaned for me, that that was definitely a sign for me to keep going and that was something I was more than happy to do so. My hands reached under Becky, already knowing where and how I could touch her, my hands cupped onto her breasts while my head bowed down to the top of her spine, allowing me to kiss against the top of her spine.

Becky's body was already starting to work her body backwards and forwards, rocking in pattern with me to make sure she was slapping herself against my frame as I pushed forward. The sounds of Bayley moaning and my body slapping against Becky's started to fill the shower room and I was definitely enjoying the orchestra of the moans and sounds of sex pouring into the room. My left hand came up off of Becky's breasts and when I slapped her ass, it made Becky let out a gasp of pleasure which made Bayley moan as well. The large breasts of Bayley were already bouncing up and down and as Becky hit a particular sweet spot in her folds, the Hugger's body shook and they jiggled again. Watching them bounce, I had the desire to suck, or fuck, them and just hold onto them. Bayley's legs tightened around Becky's head and the former tag champion started to cum again. Bayley's left hand came down and grabbed onto Becky's hair and pushed the other woman closer and closer to her as I matched Bayley's orgasm with my own hard thrusts into Becky's entrance.

Fucking Becky from behind, I watched as Bayley came over the face of the winner of the first ever women's WrestleMania main event match. My hips continued to slap and beat against Becky's ass and as I fucked her from behind, I could feel the walls of Becky's entrance squeezing down on me. I reached underneath her and started to rub my fingers against Becky's slippery clit, touching it and adding some more stimulation to her.

Feeling the telltale signs of Becky cumming over my dick, I was more than happy enough to keep fucking her through her waves of pleasure. Sliding in and out of the orange haired superstar, I watched as Becky's hands pulled Bayley closer to her and she continued to lick at Bayley's folds. The latina woman had her thighs pressing down against Becky's cheeks and she still had her hand in Becky's hair, keeping her close. I kissed against Becky's spine before moving up so I was on my knees to fully observe the whole thing between the two women. Bayley's hand slid from Becky's hair and the winner of the main event lifted her head up from between Bayley's legs before planting a kiss on the inside of each of Bayley's thighs. Becky's orgasm washed over her and she then looked over her shoulder to me.

"Change... Fuck... Change positions." Becky panted, looking over to the other woman and then back to me with a panting smile on her face.

Sliding my cock out of Becky's entrance, I stepped backwards on my knees and gave the orange haired woman some room to rearrange herself. Becky got up on her knees and then looked over towards me as Bayley came down onto her knees as well. With the two women facing me, it was enough to make me thank my lucky stars but I was soon watching Bayley get herself being swapped to being lying down. With Bayley now in the missionary position, I watched Becky move down onto her friend's face so she was sitting down and her warm pussy was pushed up against Bayley's face.

"Get to fucking Bayley again." Becky said with a smile, biting down on her bottom lip as she leaned back slightly and pawed at her own breasts. I couldn't argue with that and got on my knees between Bayley's legs. Gripping my dick and leaning my body down towards her body, I moved my hips forwards and slipped my length inside of her. Bayley's own wet lips hugged down on me and welcomed me back inside of her. Knowing most of her sweet spots now, I got myself into an easy rhythm with sliding into her and hitting all of what she wanted. Bayley was already moaning and I could tell she was into it as her hands came up to take hold of Becky's waist while I slid inside of the woman flat on her back.

I watched Bayley's chest bounce up and down, having seen them shake from when Becky had been eating her, I wanted to take hold of them. My left hand came up and pawed onto her right breast, gently squeezing and cupping the flesh as I leaned my head down and latched my lips and teeth onto her left breast's nipple. Sucking on her chest, I pushed my cock in and out of Bayley's entrance while I sucked on her nipple. Bayley was moaning against Becky's entrance and when I hit a sweet spot inside of her, Becky let out a louder moan in appreciation of what Bayley was doing. From my position I could hear Bayley really going to work in eating at Becky's entrance, her tongue pushing in and out of Becky's entrance and making the double women's champion moan with pleasure.

Beating my hips against Bayley's, I quickly swapped breast and got to sucking on her right tit. Tasting her skin before I felt a hand in my hair, prompting me to look up and see Becky wanted some attention of my lips as well. Moving up and sucking on Becky's chest, I could hear Bayley's chest bouncing and the sound of Becky, and Bayley, moaning for me. Sucking on Becky's chest, the woman had her fingers knitted in my hair and she was keeping me close to her as I continued to pump inside of Bayley. Working my cock in and out of Bayley, I had to almost bite down on my bottom lip to stop myself from cumming. I focused on nibbling on Becky's nipple to try and distract myself. Becky shook and trembled as she was eaten out and when I swapped nipple, she came. Her orgasm washed over Bayley's face and when Becky shook and trembled, the winner of the main event climbed off Bayley's face.

The two women both had faces stained with the others orgasm and as I pumped my hips backwards and forwards, I groaned as my orgasm continued to build. Pushing my cock into Bayley, Becky looked over to me before she flashed a grin and looked at Bayley.

"I think Zach here is nearly empty. Since we've both got cum on our faces, what's a little more?" She said with a wicked grin. Bayley nodded her head in agreement and moved upwards so they were both on their knees. Getting what they had in mind, I pulled myself up to my feet and started to stroke my cock over them. The two of the four horsewomen simply grinned and opened their mouths before closing their eyes to wait for my load. Pumping my cock backwards and forwards, I looked down at the two women before my whole body started to shake. My cock twitched and then I started to orgasm. Shooting my load, I fired it towards Becky's face before moving my length over towards Bayley's side of the duo. Stroking my cock eagerly, I continued to pump my load out of my cock and over onto the two women's faces. Emptying my load onto Bayley's face, a string shot across Bayley's left cheek before it strung up onto the bridge of her nose and then onto her forehead. Moving my dick back towards Becky, I shot another rope towards the other side of Becky and it landed on her cheek. One final rope poured onto her forehead that dripped down towards the tip of her nose.