Inspire the Fire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa turned around and as the man closed the door, she took a couple of steps backwards to leave some room for them. It was a small room filled with various trinkets that must have been spare technical items for the show. There were thick wires, metal connection ports and all sorts of stuff that was out of Alexa's area of expertise. She looked over them before back to the man.

"So here's how this is going to work." Alexa started, looking at the man who seemed like he was starting to get it. "We're going to fuck. You're going to make me cum and if you're very lucky, I'll let you cum too. You make me cum and I won't tell anyone about this."

"You aren't worried I'm going to tell someone?"

"As if they would believe you." Alexa said with a condescending tone to her voice. "Now undress."

The order was clear and the man had to accept she was right. He pushed his shoes off and then his socks with her other foot before unbuckling his belt and stripping his pants down, then he finished it off by stripping his polo shirt off. Standing before her totally naked, the guy was in fairly good shape. Nowhere near as good as her co-stars and fellow talent but he seemed like he looked after himself. She nodded her head and walked towards him, slowly dropping down to her knees in front of him so she was eye level with his hardening dick. Her hands came up and took hold of the cock.

Stroking his shaft up and down, the former NXT superstar, and current first ever Raw and Smackdown! Women's champion looked up at the man, offered him a wide grin and then she opened her mouth. Her bright red lips closed around his cock and she pressed her lips down towards the middle of his dick. Her right hand curled around the man's base while the left remained on the inside of his thigh, keeping his legs spread while she bobbed her head up and down. Her pink tongue was working overtime on his shaft inside her warm mouth, constantly bathing the underside of his prick in her saliva.

Alexa's big eyes opened up and she stared up at the random stage hand as she slurped her mouth up and down on his cock, her hand pumping and stroking him as she worked. As she slipped down towards the man's base, her nails on the inside of his leg would dig in gently as if to mark her territory. Her lips came up and his cock left her mouth with an almost audible popping noise. Licking the head and then running her tongue along the side, Alexa tapped the head against her lips before speaking again.

"This is my dick to suck and fuck. You understand?" The hand that was stroking him squeezed almost to accentuate the point before continuing. "I'm going to toy with this thing and you're going to make me cum and cum and cum." She gave the man's dick one last squeeze before spitting on the head and pushing her lips right back down onto the random man's cock to suck on it some more. Alexa's mouth let out a series of moans and groans as her warm, red lips were squeezed tight around his prick while she bobbed her head up and down on the man.

A strand of Alexa's lovely blonde, highlighted hair had fallen down in front of her face, almost covering her eyes. Reaching down to brush it away as Alexa sucked down on him, it was a shock for him to have his hand be slapped away from her. She gave his dick a punishing squeeze.

"Hands by your side you bad little fuck toy!"

That was enough of a warning for him. If she had asked in that tone of voice he would have sat on his hands. She pressed the man's cock up against his stomach and ran her tongue along the underside, tracing the vein before twirling her tongue over the head. She spat on his balls at the man's base and then took them into her mouth. Sucking on them, Alexa moaned against the man's balls, the whole time looking up at him. Making sure his balls were doused in her warm saliva, Alexa went back to sucking on the man's dick. Keeping her hand wrapped firmly around his base, Alexa started to throw her lips up and down, sucking and swallowing him whole. The way the host of WrestleMania was sucking him did make the man ponder on just how often she had done this. How many other men had she sucked after just meeting them not mere hours ago?

"Oh fuck... Alexa!" He moaned, digging his fingers into the cushions of her couch as she sucked and slurped on him. Alexa moaned around the man's cock as she bobbed her head up and down, appearing to love how he was moaning for her. Taking her hands off of his dick, she dug all ten of her nails into his skin before deepthroating his cock completely. Slipping her mouth up and down, Alexa repeated the process a couple more times before taking the cock clean out of her mouth and sucking in air.

"Think you can keep this little prick up if you fuck me?" She asked, a bitchy tone to her voice.

"Little?"

"That's right. Little. It looks like it could come close to satisfying me though. Do you want to try or should I kick your ass out?"

Alexa stood up before giving the man a chance to answer. She reached down to her side, and stuffed her fingers into the sweats and pushed the fabric down, letting it drop to the floor. Her long, white legs were exposed and she was wearing a pair of lacy, plum coloured boy shorts. The man barely had a chance to process what he was seeing as she ripped her shirt off of her tight, toned body and she walked over to the small table and positioned herself on it so that her ass was up in the air and her tight little pussy was exposed to the man.

Alexa looked over her shoulder at him and then spread her pussy's lips before calling over to the man.

"Well? Are you going to fuck me or should I get my vibrator so you can fuck yourself?"

That was enough to kick the man into action and make the hostess of WrestleMania. He quickly made his way over to the table where she was now position. Leaning down, he grabbed hold of his spit-slick dick and pushed it inside of her. Her warm pussy lips invited the man inside and he had soon slid all the way to the bottom of his shaft and the whole rod was buried inside of her. The man grunted as Alexa let out a long, low moan. His hands threatened to explore more of the pint sized host of Wrestlemania's body but as he moved his hips backwards and forwards, he had to wonder what she would do to him if she didn't approve of it. She reached back herself and grabbed a hold of his hands, bringing them forward and placing them up on her body, closer to her ribs..

Alexa's eyes closed in pleasure as her pussy was filled with the very hot, meaty shaft that was stretching her pussy out. She bit down on her bottom lip and as she was roughly pumped backwards and forwards by the random tech guy, she licked her lips and accepted the big dick moving inside of her. With each hard pump inside of her, her body was being pumped up against the table. Her breasts clapped backwards and forwards, slapping against her flat stomach as she was pounded from behind. She bit down on her bottom lip and didn't want to show the guy just how good he was giving it to her. She had been so stressed with the whole ordeal coming up that she had barely had a chance to even get herself off and now, with this random guy fucking her, Alexa knew she was going to cum soon.

Keeping his hands on the side of her stomach, the man grunted as his fingertips drank in the sensation of her body and just how good her skin felt as her soaking wet pussy continued to squeeze down on him and try to milk him dry while he fucked her from behind. Taking a chance, the man leaned forward and planted his lips on her neck, kissing against her skin as the host of WrestleMania let her head turn to the side to give the man more room to work with. His lips connected up and down, peppering her skin with kisses as he started to work himself into a steady, fast rhythm sliding inside of her. Her breasts were soon falling into the same sort of pattern with his hips against her ass, the sound of her chest bouncing against her body filled the room as they moaned.

Alexa's body was already starting to sweat and she was worried about having to sit through all of the hair and make up situation again but the dick game from this guy was way too good for her to really care. Her left hand came up off of the table and while her right hand's fingers dug into the edge of it, her left hand started to paw at her breasts. Groping and pinching on her hard nipples while they fucked. Alexa's eyes were almost watering as she was driven hard on the table, her teeth bit down into her bottom lip as she tried her best to not just scream out in pleasure as she was pounded hard against the table. She could feel the man's lower half smacking against her ass and with the sound of his big balls slapping against her clit they were starting to mingle together.

The man hissed in pleasure as he slammed his dick backwards and forwards, not really aiming for anywhere inside of her but just working on pushing himself inside of her and giving her pleasure. Alexa's tight body was working him good and while he could see rivulets of sweat starting to form on her body, the man had to dig his own hand into his thighs to try and stop himself from cumming too fast. His right hand held onto Alexa's body and he kept her bent over while he pumped his hips backwards and forwards, his balls continuing to beat against her clit. His lips continued to tease and tickle against her lips as he fucked her from behind, sneaking his tongue out to lick against her skin, the man relished the flavour of her skin as he fucked her. Alexa was moaning louder and faster and he knew what was coming.

Alexa could feel her latest lay's lips licking against the side of her neck and as she was rocked backwards and forwards, her hands left her own body and she slammed them down on the table as he pumped inside of her. His hips cracked against her ass and with each smack, her toes curled inside of her shoes and she was getting closer and closer to the orgasm she so sorely needed. His body smacked against her and her body was rocked forward and up against the edge of the table. She had been in all manner of positions before but with her stomach being pushed up against the table and digging into her flat stomach as his balls slapped against her clit, she could feel her orgasm building and building. His body beat against her and she could feel her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her pussy just clamped down on him and she started to cum.

"Oh fuck!" Alexa let out, a elated shriek of pleasure escaping her mouth as her head rocked backwards and she came all over his pole. The man's dick slowed slightly as she came all over him, the tight squeeze was enough to fully milk him and as he pushed himself inside of her one more time, he could barely keep it together as his orgasm started to beat against his insides and he knew there was little else he could do to stave it off. Grunting as he pushed his dick inside of her, he bit down on his bottom lip and blinked away some sweat beads as it threatened to drip down his face. Pushing his dick inside of her and then slowly pulling it out again to ride her orgasm, he was running out of options quickly.

"Alexa... Going to cum!" He warned, his balls beating against Alexa's ass was doing the trick and really pushing him to his own orgasm. The host of WrestleMania looked over her shoulder at him and managed to form a sentence as her body came down from her high. Her legs were threatening to give out from the incredible orgasm he had forced on her but as he slid inside of her, she felt another little orgasm coming to her. A mini orgasm perhaps but she was certainly willing to ride this one out as well. The man's hands took hold of her body and as if he was trying to milk this experience with her, he reached under her body and grabbed a hold of her chest, pawing at her breasts. His strong hands took hold of her and as he hammered her, she came again.

With the pint sized host of WrestleMania cumming over his dick again, the man was threatening to chew his own lip off as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm. Sliding his dick down and towards the bottom as if he was looking for her gspot but he knew he only had so long before he was going to cum and there was no way he would be able to recover. Thinking on his feet, the man pumped his hips backwards and forwards for a couple more hungry slams inside of her before he shook his head and awkwardly pulled his hips backwards and as her aroused fluids clung to his shaft, he managed to take a step backwards and his orgasm tore through his body. Keeping his dick aimed towards her, his dick twitched and continued to fire off as he fired his load towards her.

Alexa rode out the orgasm she was rushing through and as she let her toes unscrunch and she collapsed forward on the table. Her arms came up and she let them rest above her body and against the table as the man pulled his hips backwards and she was granted with a feeling of slight emptiness. She took in a couple of deep breaths but it was then she felt the man's orgasm spray against her cheeks. She just breathed to herself as the man shot his load all over her ass and paint her skin with his thick load.

The man took a couple more deep breaths as he looked over her tanned, toned ass as it was left pushed up in the air while she was recovering from the orgasm. He had managed to shoot his load over her ass in a fairly even pattern, the load was dripping down the inside of her cheeks and there was some over the outside of her ass as well. Her ass had almost completely been painted in his cum and as he took a step backwards to take a couple of recovering breaths, Alexa reached behind herself. Her fingers brought up some of the cum from off of her left cheek and then pushed the finger into her mouth to taste it.

"How... How was that?" The man managed to breathe out, his whole body was slick with sweat and his legs were still weak from the strenuous session he had just survived with Alexa Bliss. "You... Heh... You like the icing on your biscuit butt?" He asked, a stupid smile on his face as he looked at her as she managed to bring herself back to life and slowly move herself around so she was now facing him. She inspected her fingertips before looking back to him. She wet her lips with her tongue before she just shook her head.

"Get out." She breathed, her body slumping backwards slightly so she could continue to catch her breath and recover from the tremendous fuck session.

And back to regularly scheduled programming...

Having eaten Becky out and feeling pretty damn good about my performance, I was happy to just kick back and enjoy my life. So, instead of feeling like a king, I was happy to just relax and watch the rest of the card. I had enjoyed being backstage of one of the most important nights on the WWE's calendar. I had walked past Seth Rollins who was happy to take a quick photo with me and pat me on the back with a sly smirk on his face.

Did everyone really know about me and Becky?

As the show continued, I was busy looking over one of the monitors that showed the live feed of the show with some of the talent when I heard my name being called out. Looking towards the source of the noise, I saw Bayley, now without her tag team title, storming down the hallway towards me. It was strange to see the Hugger with a scowl on her face and looking genuinely pissed off. Her hand came up and she grabbed hold of my shirt before she pulled me away from my place at the front of the monitor and she started to guide me down the hall towards one of the dressing rooms. The former NXT Women's champion wasn't saying a single word to me and as she was dragging me down towards the room, I found I didn't exactly have a chance to even ask the woman a question.

Walking inside one of the rooms, Bayley walked into the shower cubicle that came with the room and twisted the knobs on the wall to turn the streams of warm water on. She took a quick couple of steps out of the cubicle and looked me up and down before throwing her arms up in the air in a 'Well? What the hell are you doing?' type of manoeuvre. She sighed and then finally spoke to me that wasn't her just yelling my name.

"Take your clothes off." She said, sounding exasperated as if her demands weren't clear by now."

"Excuse me?"

"Take your clothes off. I've just wrestled in front of all those people and we lost the match! I want to fuck you. Becky has been telling me how good you fuck, I want to see it!"

That made me feel awash with pride as my performance with Becky had made her want to gossip to the other female talent in the dressing room. My dick started to come to life as Bayley crossed her arms and impatiently tapped her index finger against her biceps. Looking at me impatiently, she rolled her eyes and walked forward to grab hold of my jeans, slapping my hands away. She undid my belt and then unbuttoned them before her fingers unzipped my fly and she was able to pull my jeans down. Nodding her head, Bayley dropped down to her knees as she pulled my jeans all the way down towards the floor. Her own hands grabbed hold of the blue and white attire Bayley had been wrestling in and loosened the back of it to strip the top up and off of her body. Throwing it over her shoulder, I was greeted with the sigh of her large breasts, her nipples hard and sticking out as she was already horny. She grabbed at them before her hands came up and started to pull my boxers down to free my length.

Her hands came up and took hold of my dick, stroking it up and down while her left hand reached under my dick and she cupped my balls. She nodded her head before standing up and sticking her hands inside of her tights, Bayley pulled her tights down her long, toned legs and pulled them down towards just over her boots. Bayley quickly unlaced her boots before tugging the loosened boots open and kicking them away. She then pulled her tights all the way down and off of her legs, standing before me completely naked. She seemed to ignore me as she walked forward and stepped into the warm stream of water from the shower. Finally turning to face me as I stripped off my clothing, Bayley sighed and nodded her head as she watched me undress as I moved towards her.

"Come on, hurry up." Bayley ordered, watching me as the water washed over her. "Becky has already said it's fine so let's go." Bayley added, walking a little bit further inside the shower, flashing me her perfectly round, large ass. Licking my lips and barely recognising the words she had said to me. Now just as naked as Bayley was, I walked into the shower with her and as the water washed over me, my cock was nice and hard and Bayley was definitely ready for it. She gently moved around the water streams, washing away some of the sweat of the action she had gone through and when she turned her back to me, Bayley bent over slightly and spread her legs to show off her entrance to me. Her hand came down off of the wall of the shower and she rubbed her digits against her entrance before using her index and middle finger to part her lips.

Stroking my dick, I walked forward and pushed it down towards her entrance. Moving my hips forward and pushing my cock inside of her. Bayley let out a long, low moan as my dick slid inside of her and parted her pussy's lips apart. Sliding inside and moving forward until my hips connected with her round cheeks, I held myself there for the briefest of moments before pulling my hips backwards and sliding forwards. Working inside of her into an easy rhythm of fucking her from behind, my hands came down and I took hold of her by the waist and started to slip into her. Angling my length upwards as I slipped forwards and when I pulled backwards, I moved my hips downwards and pushed towards her g-spot. Bayley grunted at the change of positions and as I started to angle my length's entrance inside of her and give her a variety of moves, Bayley started to push her hips backwards to move herself against me and her big ass cheeks started to clap against my hips.