Inspired By: I Need My Punishment.

Story Info
Light punishment and a three-sum.
1.4k words
4
7.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanhors
Tanhors
40 Followers

This work is not to be copied in part or in full. If discovered being used by anyone but me, or someone I, the author, have given permission to, that person will be sued to the fullest extent of the law.

This is rather short, but also rather fun, at least in my opinion. It's also not in my usual style, so be prepared for that. The story was inspired by a picture from MoonlightBDSM1 on Sex.com, with her full permission; I may remove it at any time at her request.

This is a work of fiction, none of this actually happened. All characters are at least 18 at the time of anything sexual.

This is not a true representation of the BDSM community, just a fantasy work that sounds good to this author. If you are interested in BDSM in any of its forms, find someone in the community, someone reputable, to teach you, do not use my story as a basis for a BDSM relationship.

This story was edited by Headitor. Any errors that remain are because we missed them - apologies from us both!

***

The sub had been bad, so her Master and Mistress were going to have to punish her. She had her leash and collar, black panties, thigh high stockings and garter belt on. Her Mistress took her leash firmly in hand and led her into Master's home office.

Master was sitting behind his large wooden desk, a desk equipped with large steel, possibly decorative rings at each corner. He watched as she was led in. Once Mistress had her standing before the desk Master said, "You know what you did wrong don't you?"

Keeping her eyes down she replied, "Yes Master."

Mistress spoke next, "And what is the punishment?"

"Ten strokes with the paddle, Mistress," she answered.

"Bend over the desk," Mistress commanded.

Doing as told, she bent her nearly naked body over the desk, placing her hands by the rings as she had been trained to do. As Mistress secured her wrists to the rings with leather cuffs, she stared down over the edge of the desk at Master's lap, her mouth starting to water as she saw the bulge in his pants. Once she had secured her hands, Mistress removed the clips from her stockings, slid her panties over her tight ass, down her pale legs and off completely, before reattaching the clips to her stockings. Next Mistress took two pieces of silk rope and, spreading her legs wide, secured the sub's legs to the heavy wooden legs of the desk.

Now that the sub was firmly tied in place Mistress went to a cabinet and unlocked it revealing an assortment of implements, from which she carefully selected a medium weight paddle. She moved it through the air a few times, then, getting behind her sub, she raised it high, then paused for a few seconds to increase the anticipation, before bringing it down hard on her left ass cheek.

The helpless girl let out a gasp as she felt the paddle make contact with her ass, then said, "One, thank you Mistress." Another three came in quick succession, "Two, three, and four, thank you Mistress." Mistress landed the next six very quickly on alternate cheeks, receiving gasps from each blow, then, after the last one landed, "Five, six, seven, eight, nine, and ten, thank you Mistress."

Mistress moved closer, and rubbed their sub's red ass, then looked into the eyes of her husband and smiled. When he nodded at the cabinet her smile widened. As she stepped away from their sub Master stood up and said, "You took your punishment like a good girl: now you will be rewarded." He unhooked his belt, released the snap on his trousers, lowered the zipper, then dropped his trousers and pants freeing his half hard cock to the hungry gaze of his sub. She wanted desperately to just gobble his beautiful dick down her throat, but knew she had to wait until Master gave her permission. Stepping forward he brought the head to her mouth and said, "Here you go, enjoy." She wasted no time in sucking his cock down her throat, bringing him to full hardness in no time at all.

As their sub throated him, Master watched his wife as she stripped and looked over her selection of strap-ons, deciding which one to use. Once she was fully naked, she pondered for just a moment longer before grabbing a six-inch white one with a clit stimulator for the user, and some lube. Master had to smile at her choice, knowing it meant that she would be fucking their sub's tight ass. As his wife attached the phallus against her mound, with the little stimulating nub tight against her clit, their sub was sucking hard on just the head of his dick and flicking the slit with tip of her tongue.

The sub was enjoying herself sucking on Master's cock, doing everything she knew to bring him pleasure. She was quite unprepared when she felt cold liquid being applied to her ass, though she relaxed quickly when she felt Mistress's fingers rubbing it inside her hole. Mistress probed and stretched her hole out for a little bit, then lined up the strap-on and began pushing it in, slowly but steadily, until the whole thing was in her ass. Mistress held still for only a moment once fully in, before she started to pump in and out, increasing her speed until she was slamming deeply into her sub's tight ass.

The sub couldn't help but moan her pleasure, which Master found quite enjoyable, so he grabbed her head and started to face fuck her. Master and Mistress were in sync., plunging in at the same time, driving their sub mad with pleasure. All three were very close to cumming, though the sub knew she couldn't until she had permission. Knowing none of them would last much longer Master said, "My pet you may cum when I do." He then proceeded to watch his wife carefully, holding back his release until she reached hers. When he saw the tell-tale quiver run through her body, he let go and started cumming down the sub's throat, just as his wife came hard from the stimulation of her clit. As for the sub she started to cum the moment she felt the first spurt of her Master's cum in her throat.

It felt like forever before they recovered from their intense orgasms, Master had fallen back into his chair, Mistress was half laying on the sub's back, and the sub was blissfully enjoying the weight of Mistress on her back, and the taste of Master on her tongue. When Mistress recovered enough to move, she pushed herself up, patted her sub on her still red ass and said, "I hope you enjoyed your reward my pet."

The sub responded with, "Yes Mistress, I loved it. Thank you, and Master so much."

Mistress unhooked her strap-on and set it on the desk, then proceeded to release the sub's legs, while at the same time, Master got his trousers back in place and then released her arms, carefully rubbing them to make sure if any blood circulation had been lost, it would be returned. Once she was released, he walked around to the other side of the desk, helped her back to her feet and said, "Your Mistress and I are going to take a nap. Clean up in here and then you may join us." He then put his arm around his wife's waist, and they headed to the bedroom.

The sub cleaned up the room, then took the strap-on to wash it. After washing it she was about to put it back in the cabinet when she suddenly turned and placed it on the desk instead, thinking as she left the room and headed to the bedroom, "Now I will need to be punished again." She was smiling as she crawled into bed with her Master and Mistress.

***

That's all folks, please vote. Leave me a comment or send me a message if you have something you want to tell me. If you leave a comment check in again, I might just reply to you. If you message me and give an email for me to reply to, only me and my wife will ever see it.

Thank you for reading.

Tanhors.

Tanhors
Tanhors
40 Followers