Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How long would his last?

How long could I take never-ending bliss. I screamed out as another orgasm spasmed through my cunt. Juices flooded down my thighs. My drool flooded out of my mouth as I howled out in euphoria. The wand massager kept giving me delight.

Delight...

My punishment carried me into ecstasy.

~ ** ~

"Ooops," Cindy said, knocking over the computer monitor. It fell off the back of their father's desk, hitting the ground with a loud clatter.

"Cindy?" their father spluttered, the moans from the goddess's punishment cut off.

Mindy pushed off the second monitor. "Oh, no," she gasped then faced their father, a big grin on her face. "Sorry, Daddy."

"Sorry," Cindy said, her entire body shaking.

Their father rose, his face growing dark. "Panties off, young ladies."

"Yes, Daddy!" Cindy moaned with her twin.

Cindy pulled off her sodden panties down her lithe, young thighs. She stepped out of them, thrusting the dainty scrap of light-blue towards her father. A moment later, Mindy held her soft-pink panties in her hand. Her daddy snatched up their panties.

Cindy shuddered as her daddy shoved Mindy's panties into her own mouth. She tasted her twin sister's tart passion as she moaned into her improvised gag. Then her daddy shoved her own panties into Mindy's mouth, making her twin look so naughty.

"Bend those asses over the desk, young lady!"

Cindy moaned in delight into her panty gag.

~ ** ~

The orgasms never stopped.

I didn't know how many times I came. How many times my pussy convulsed in utter rapture. It drowned me. In bliss. It swamped my mind with ecstasy. My pussy ached. The wand massager gave me so much rapture it hurt. My labia and clit grew so sore, overstimulated.

And that just made my climaxes spasm my cunt harder. Made me scream louder. I trembled on the bed, my thighs slicked with my pussy juices. My spicy musk filled my every inhalation. My heart thundered in my chest. The bed creaked as I writhed.

The wand massager was relentless. It would never end. It would keep me in this world of bliss. I would cum and cum and cum. I would drown in orgasms.

Ecstasy.

Rapture.

Something hot splashed on my ass. I shuddered, wiggling my hips as this thick cream spilled over my burning asscheeks. I didn't know what it was. Couldn't understand more than just the feel of it running over my rump. It dribbled into my butt-crack and soothed the dull ache from my spanking.

I whimpered in wordless bliss, another orgasms surging through me. My pussy convulsed as my labia and clit begged for relief from the buzzing bliss. Stars burst across my vision a more and more of the cream spurted on my ass. A salty, familiar scent filled my nose.

And then the buzzing ended.

It took me a minute to even realized the vibrating assault on my pussy had ceased. That it no longer hummed away against me. My cunt still spasmed. Bliss still pumped through my veins. Ecstasy still burned through my system.

I blinked my eyes, realizing the bedroom lights had turned back on. My parents stood over me, both naked, Mommy's nipples hard and her shaved pussy glistening with her juices. She stroked Daddy's cock as they stared down at me. White cum dripped from the edge of his dick.

"Mmm, young lady," Mommy purred, releasing his cock and rubbing the hot cream--his cum--into my ass. "Let me soothe away all that hurt. Your punishment is over. I hoped you learned your lesson."

I moaned, pulling at the restraints, unable to answer her.

"Mmm, I hope you didn't," she purred. "Father and I want to keep disciplining you. We'll mold you into being a proper, young lady."

"Just like I had to mold your mother," Daddy said, stroking his half-hard cock.

I whimpered in delight, feeling at once both so exhausted and so eager for more fun. Especially as Mommy's fingers worked his cum into my rump like it was a fine lotion. She followed the rivulets across my skin and even dipped her digits into my butt-crack.

My eyes widened when she found my sphincter. I moaned as she stroked my puckered hole. Her finger massaged his cum into my anal ring. My pussy clenched. A hot trickle of my pussy cream ran down my thigh, stimulating my skin.

"Mmm, yes, yes, you need to learn to be a proper young lady," Mommy moaned as the tip of her finger penetrated my asshole.

My eyes bulged at the feel of her digit worming into my asshole. She pumped it in and out, using Daddy's cum to lube the way. It sent such naughty ripples through my body. It stimulated me in ways I'd never expected.

My bowels clenched down on her finger, drinking in the new sensation, so glad my pussy had some relief. I whimpered, my eyes fluttered as I watched Daddy. He stared down at me, such hunger in his fatherly face, his hand stroking his hard dick.

"Mmm, Father, she's still being naughty," Mommy purred. "Just listen to her."

"She is making such wicked noises," Daddy said. "Young lady, you haven't learned anything. We're going to have to keep punishing you, aren't we?"

I moaned out in delight, my entire body shaking, my asshole squeezing down so hard on my mommy's finger.

Mommy purred and shoved a second finger into my asshole. I groaned as she stimulated me. This delicious heat boiled out of my asshole and into my pussy. I wiggled my hips, rubbing my pussy against the wand massager still taped to my thighs.

Daddy leaned down. He pulled at the tape. Hard. I screamed as the sticky restraint ripped at my skin. My entire body convulsed at the surge of wicked pain through me. My toes curled. Stars floated across my vision. I gasped again as he ripped the second piece, the wand massager falling away from my cunt.

"The little slut loved that, Father. Her asshole clenched down so hard on my fingers." Mommy jammed her two digits deeper into my rectum.

"We are going to have spend all night educating her," Daddy said.

"Mmm, yes," Mommy moaned. Then her tongue flicked across my pussy lips. I shuddered, the touch feeling cool against my burning, overstimulated labia.

Her licks were gentle, soothing. Just enough to make me tingle. I shook, my arms pulling at the handcuffs, the leather rubbing on my lower back. I sucked in breaths through my open mouth, more drool leaking out, soaking into the bed.

Daddy rummaged through the BDSM closet. I shivered in delight, aching to see what he would find. He chuckled. "Perfect."

"Mmm, I bet it is, Father," Mommy purred before she probed her tongue with delicate care into the depths of my cunt.

Daddy mounted the bed, the springs creaking. He stretched out on his side behind me, his fists clenched about something small. I whimpered, wiggling my hips, my asshole clenching and relaxing on Mommy's probing fingers.

Daddy opened his hands. A nipple clamp rested in each palm, the snapping, metal jaws covered in a thin layer of pink felt. I shivered, my fat nubs throbbing. He just gave me such a strong smile as he opened and closed them both.

I whimpered and wiggled.

"Mmm, yes, Father, punish our wicked daughter!"

I gasped as he clamped the first nipple. A rush of pain shot through me. My nub ached until the initial flare died down to a pulsing throb matching the beat of my pounding heart. It pulled at my small breast, distending my nipple. As I shook, it swayed, adding sparks of agony to the bliss my mommy's tongue and fingers stirred in my asshole.

Then Daddy clamped my second nipple.

I moaned through the ring gag. My jaw ached, wanting to snap shut. I whimpered and shuddered. The clamps transformed my nipples into pulsing points of pain. My nostrils flared as heavy exhales burst out of them.

"There, young lady, think about what you've done," he said. "You keep being a naughty whore, and we'll have to keep punishing you."

"Mmm, yes." Mommy's tongue fluttered against my clit. She forced a third finger into my asshole.

My eyes widened as my sphincter spread wider and wider about her digits. Daddy groaned, stroking his dick as he watched Mommy play with my asshole. He had such a hungry look on his face as his cock swelled harder and harder.

"Get that ass ready for me, woman."

"Yes, Father."

My eyes widened. My entire body shook, jiggling my little titties, the clamps pulling on my abused nipples. I moaned in wanton need, squeezing my bowels down on those three fingers stretching me out, getting me ready for my daddy's cock.

What a wonderful day.

I wanted to cry out my thanks to the crazy institute for giving me mind control powers.

Mommy licked through my pussy folds again, moaning her delight. She jammed her digits deep into my rectum. She wiggled them around, making me squirm. She stimulated my anal sheath, the sensation so different from having my pussy played with.

So wonderful.

"She's ready for you, Father."

"Mmm, good," Daddy said.

Mommy ripped her fingers out of my asshole. She stretched out over the bed, her round tits swaying, and kissed Daddy on the lips, her mouth stained with my juices. Daddy tasted them on her lips, his fingers pinching her nipples hard.

Mommy whimpered, sounding just like me as he distended those fat, pink nubs. Her tits stretched. He abused them. My nipples ached harder, feeling the clamps biting into them. I whimpered, wiggling in my restraints.

"Enjoy her, Father," Mommy said, breathless. "Her ass is so tight."

"As tight as yours when I broke it in, woman?"

"Tighter!"

Daddy let out a groan of delight. He grinned. "Woman, enjoy our daughter's mouth on that slutty cunt."

Mommy squealed like a little girl. "Yes, Father!"

She kissed him again, thrusting her tongue into his mouth while her breasts pressed against his, his cock rubbing on her stomach. He kissed her back, devouring her mouth. He rolled her onto her back, atop her.

She gasped as he rammed into her cunt. My asshole clenched in envy. I thought he was going to fuck me. Mommy quivered beneath him, whimpering into his kiss as he pumped away at her snatch. Frustration swirled through me.

If I could talk...

Then Daddy ripped his cock out of her cunt. It thrust out hard and glistening before him and... I groaned in realization. He moved behind me, pressing his lubed dick between my butt-cheeks and finding my sphincter. Mommy, shivering in delight, moved up the bed, settling before me, her pussy inches from my face.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her pussy. She tasted spicy. Like me. "Eat my cunt, young lady!"

I moaned into her snatch my tongue thrusting through my forced-open lips. I fluttered it through her folds, gathering her spicy flavor, reveling in the incestuous delight of her pussy. I trembled, my body shaking, my daddy's cock poised at the entrance of my ass and--

Daddy thrust.

I groaned.

My asshole surrendered.

I squeezed my eyes shut and screamed into Mommy's juicy cunt. My anal ring spread wider and wider. It stretched and stretched to swallow the tip of Daddy's pussy-lubed cock. He popped into my bowels and slid deeper and deeper into me.

I pressed my face tight into my mother's shaved cunt. My tongue buried into her depths as Daddy filled my bowels. He was so thick. So huge. My anal sheath clenched about him, feeling every inch of his girth in me.

"Young lady," Daddy groaned, his voice so throaty.

"Mmm, enjoy her ass, Father!" Mommy pulled harder on my hair, keeping my face planted against her cunt. The very cunt that birthed me. "Fuck our wanton daughter so hard. She's wanted this for so long."

"So long," grunted Daddy.

Then he drew back. My eighteen-year-old body shuddered as his cock slid through my anal sheath. My bowels gripped down on him, celebrating the velvety friction. The heat melted into my pussy. My cunt drank in the sensation.

He slammed into me. His crotch smacked my spanked ass. My titties jiggled. The nipple clamps swayed. Pain and pleasure surged through my body, assaulting me from every direction. I moaned into my mommy's cunt as my tongue flailed through her folds.

Mommy groaned. Her tits jiggled as she ground her hot cunt against me. I feasted on her incestuous twat. I reveled in pleasing the very hole that birthed me. I came from this pussy. The cock fucking my ass planted me in this cunt.

I groaned in wordless pleasure.

"Yes, yes, yes," grunted Daddy as he plowed my asshole. He buried over and over into me, his crotch spanking my rump again and again.

My pussy clenched every time.

"Fuck, you have a tight ass, young lady."

"Mmm, and an agile tongue." Mommy twisted her fingers around my hair. "Oh, yes, yes, young lady, eat my cunt. Feast on it. Drive that tongue so deep into me and make me explode!"

I wanted that. So badly. I wanted to feast on her. To devour that delicious pussy. I wanted to drink her cream as it gushed out of her pussy. I flailed my tongue through her pussy folds, devouring my first cunt, reveling in the incestuous bliss while Daddy pounded my asshole so hard.

His every thrust brought me closer and closer to my orgasm. My eyes rolled back in my head as I shuddered. His dick thrust so hard. His wonderful, incestuous shaft gave me such rapture. My body shuddered, my nipples throbbed, my asshole burned.

Juices poured out of my pussy as my orgasm swelled and swelled.

My tongue flicked at my mommy's clit as I came closer to cumming. Ripples of heat washed through me as my parent's used my body. Mommy ground her cunt against me, her tits heaving, pleasuring crossing her face.

"Oh, Father, our wanton daughter is making me feel so good!"

"Good!" he grunted, thrusting even harder, his balls smacking into my taint. They felt so heavy with his seed. "Young lady! Keep working that ass back. I'm going to dump so much cum into your wanton asshole. You want it so badly, slut!"

I did!

I squeezed my bowels around his dick, whimpering while my tongue assaulted Mommy's clit. I gave them all the pleasure I could while bliss rippled out of my pussy. The pressure swelled in my core. I locked my lips around my mother's nub, sucking so hard on it.

She squealed. Her fingers pulled at my hair. Her entire body heaved.

"You nasty slut!" she cried out. "Young lady, you are a pussy-licking whore!"

My mother bathed my face with her excitement. Her hot, spicy cream poured out of her cunt. It spilled over my cheeks. I squeezed my eyes shut, whimpering, loving the delight. More and more of her cream stained my cheeks. It felt wonderful. Magical. I never wanted this to stop. I wanted it to keep washing over me.

I drank it up. I licked and lapped up the flood of pussy juices gushing out of her cunt. The wondrous delight poured into my mouth. My cunt grew hotter. I bucked back into my daddy's hard thrusts.

He grunted. "Damn! Young lady, damn! You made your mother cum!"

His cock buried to the hilt in my bowels. The hard impact of his crotch smacking my burning ass rocked my body forward. My nipples screamed in momentary pain, stretched by the clamps. My body drank in it.

Daddy erupted into my asshole.

His hot cum jetted into my bowels. It sloshed inside of me. My eyes squeezed shut. I moaned into my mother's cunt, my tongue wiggling through her folds. Pleasure surged through me as Daddy grunted with each blast.

"You are a whore, young lady!" growled my daddy. "An anal whore!"

I screamed out in rapture, my orgasm exploding through me.

Juices gushed out of my cunt and flooded down my thighs.

My entire body quaked and quivered.

Rapture surged through my body and drowned my mind.

I moaned and gasped into my mommy's spicy cunt. Stars danced through my vision. My pussy convulsed. My asshole writhed about my daddy's cock, milking out every drop of incestuous cum. The bliss surged through me. It inundated every inch of my body, a wondrous flood that had me quivering in delight.

My pleasure surged through me. I loved this. I loved mind-controlling my parents into treating me like their little whore. To use me. To punish me. I panted into my mommy's pussy, my jaw aching, my nipples throbbing, my bowels burning, and my asshole spasming.

Pleasure and pain.

Agony and ecstasy.

I loved them both. I was like my mother, a BDSM slut. I nuzzled into her pussy as Daddy pulled his cock out of my asshole. His cum trickled out of my sphincter and ran down to my bush, matting my silk. I sucked in breaths, my wrists chafing, my arms sore, my body trembling from being restrained for hours.

"Mmm, Father, we have got to introduce my sister to this form of discipline," Mommy purred. "She would just love it."

"So would Georgia," Daddy said.

I groaned, imagining Georgia, my cousin and partner in crime, getting spanked and fucked by my hunky Uncle Wayne and my sexy Aunt Louisa, mom's sister. I wanted that so badly. I would educate them, too.

I couldn't wait.

~ ** ~

Tears fell down Cindy's cheeks as she beamed in delight. Her ass burned so wonderfully. She stared at her twin sister, their faces both pressed against their daddy's desk. Mindy, too, had tears staining her flushed features, her dark eyes glazed.

Cindy moaned into her panty gag as her daddy's cock rammed home into her cunt. Her barely legal snatch clenched down on it, the bliss shuddering through her. She whimpered as he fucked her hard, his crotch smacking into her disciplined rump.

Thank you, Goddess Bess, she thought, thank you for suffering and being an example to my sister and me.

To be continued...

12