All Comments on 'Instructions'

by nvsibl3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nakedguyatxnakedguyatxover 1 year ago

Very hot. But it ended too soon. What are they going to do to her, with her, in the hotel room.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Nice!!! Loving Masters and happy subs - Everybody getting what they want and nobody getting the shit treatment. D/s sex at its best!!! Nvsibl3 - Good job, and i'm looking forward to more of Emily's instructions!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Pretty good!

A bit too brief, though.

I enjoyed that there wasn't too much explanation for how she got into this situation. Always best not to try to be overly detailed and run the risk of trying to make it real.

The best stories give just enough detail to make it plausible but not so much as to limit the reader's imagination.

I liked it. A lot.

Please carry on but maybe stretch out what she's going through and feeling... and playing out in her mind.

A few little twists and touches of unplanned public interference wouldn't go amiss either.

Maybe somone was parking their car when she arrived....

Maybe someone got out of the lift before she got in it...

NjoyreadnNjoyreadnover 1 year ago

I liked it, but I would have liked a bit more “fleshing out” of the story. A bit longer…. More hint of what is to come….

As mentioned before, possibly some outside interaction…. Thank You and keep it coming!

nvsibl3nvsibl3over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback. This was literally a flash of inspiration that I wrote before I forgot the concept. There IS more coming with more details to the story.

NiteStocker97NiteStocker97over 1 year ago

I just read this story for the second time to refresh my memory before reading chapter 2. I must say I liked it even more this time. It definitely was easy to visualize everything that was happening to Emily and feel her emotions. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous