Instructions

Story Info
Erotic hypnosis and relaxation instructions.
751 words
3.81
19.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's start by removing the clutter around us. If there are any papers scattered around, bits of food forgotten or spilled, object not in their place, allow yourself a short window of time to put them away. A healthy mind needs a nice, clean workspace. Use it as practice for decluttering tour head. You need order around you before you can organise your thoughts properly.

If you need to do something extra like remove restrictive clothing or grab a security blanket, go ahead. Take your time. Create a pleasant environment before we can start.

Now, find a comfortable spot and a comfortable position. We don't want aching muscles do we? Once you're all set let's do some breathing exercises. If needed put on some relax background music and scented candles.

Breathe in through your nose, breathe out through your mouth. Deep, slow breaths. Continue like this until you feel your head becomes lighter and your muscles relax.

Keep going, you're doing great sweetie.

In through your nose, out through your mouth.

In and out. In and out. In and out.

Good job.

Imagine a shield around you, keeping all your problems away. Empty your pretty head, let go of all those stressful thoughts for now.

Keep breathing. Deep and slow.

All your problems are behind a barrier.

Now picture a world inside that barrier. A safe space. Keep breathing and thinking of that safe place until you feel confident enough to let yourself drift away.

Don't rush, take your time getting there.

Once you find the courage, take the leap. You'll find yourself floating like a graceful feather. It's peaceful and serene. You're gently floating down, no invasive thoughts to make your pretty little head hurt. All that matters now are my words and your journey to that safe space.

Keep breathing.

Good girl.

In and out.

Deep and slow.

Do you feel you're going to land soon?

If not, keep going. It's okay if it takes some time. You're doing so well.

You're following my instructions so well, my sweet doll.

If you feel your landing into your safe space is near, say your name three times. Your cute little sissy name.

You landed in your wardrobe. Picture an outfit. A look. Don't be afraid to be bold. It can be cute, elegant, slutty, anything your little sissy heart aches for. This is your safe space after all.

Now breath normally. Slow and steady through your nose.

See how pretty you look all dolled up?

Use your words like a good girl. Say 'Yes mistress.' Or 'Yes mommy.' If you feel particularly small and vulnerable.

Good girl.

Keep breathing. Slow and steady through your nose. Your mind is relaxed and empty of bad thoughts.

Once you picked an outfit, picture yourself leaving the wardrobe. You're on the street. Don't be afraid to strut and show off. Be a brave girl for me.

See people checking you out? They compliment you, flirt with you. They could touch your pretty body if you want it. Feels good to blush doesn't it?

Use your words.

Good girl, keep strutting.

Explore your little world. You're a perfect sissy doll.

Is my baby feeling naughty? You can pleasure yourself if you want sweetie. Don't stress your body.

Focus on my words, let me guide you through your new headspace.

If you feel the need to play with yourself feel free to do it. Nice and slow, don't force yourself. Let it gradually wash over you. Feels nice doesn't it?

You're doing great. Simple tasks are good for not overheating your poor little brain. Shh, it's fine.

Good girl. Don't forget to breathe.

Keep making yourself feel good. You're safe.

You're a good sissy girl aren't you?

Use your words.

Good girl.

Can you say that? What are you?

Say "I'm a good sissy girl/doll/slut." Pick whatever feels right girlie.

Good.

You're doing well.

Keep going as long as you need.

Reach that good spot.

Once you do, count with me. As you count you'll slowly drift back to reality. Don't worry. Count until you reach your age.

At the end of countdown, take a deep deep breath and blink several times.

Are you feeling better? I hope you had fun. A fresh cup of tea or a sugary treat is great after a trip.

If you don't want to lay in bed, next time take a warm bubble bath. You could imagine yourself at the beach or at a pool.

Tell me your thoughts, darlings.