All Comments on 'Interlude 12-77'

by SantaFeGirl7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you for your private comment.

I am glad you liked the story. If I may ask, girl to girl, are YOUR nipples sensitive? Do you like having them sucked on, played with, worshiped by your man? Please tell me about your nipples and breasts, their size, their shape, their color. Details are inspiring!

Santa Fe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your nipples sound wonderful

How about the areola? Flat, puffy, in between? Size? Do they respond when touched (or cold), Do they become more defined, rigid?

Your breasts themselves. Cup them in your hands. Are you holding apples, oranges, grapefruit (or watermelons ;) )?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Grapefruits

Uhm, grapefruits, silver dollar sized areola, oh yes they respond. They are flat till "tickled". I think they are nice, I'm so glad you approve!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks much for the details

They sound delicious. Your man is one lucky SOB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you for your private comment

A fair point. I shall endeavor to add more detail about our 'hero' in future efforts. I have not done so in the past, to keep the fantasy a bit more 'generic' - enjoyable by more folks without giving specific details that would stop it from being enjoyed by those who don't match the details. However, maybe its time to make it a bit more specific, as you say.

Would you prefer the details to be realistic, or slightly enhanced to give a little more color to the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An additional question

Would you prefer your 'hero' to be realistic, or hung like the second coming of Long Dong Silver, or somewhere in between?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My Hero

Hey, turn about is fair play. My breasts are now out there for all the world to imagine; are you afraid to meet the same requirement? I need a realistic fantasy lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your wish shall be implemented

OK, the hero will be equipped realistically, just for you. There is too much B.S. going on (in stories here, bragging out in the real world, and even in talk between us girls over drinks) about horse sized dicks. I don't know many women who would actually appreciate a foot long sausage shoved up inside of them - the female equipment just isn't built to accept that size comfortably (with a few exceptions).

Once last question (for now) about your girls, something that should have been one of the first questions. Actual bra and cup size?

By providing me the details of your glorious sounding breasts, I am presuming you have no problem with me using them as our heroine's - but I thought I would ask specifically about that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous