Interlude with a Lifeguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked to the entrance to have a look inside listening to some techno beats. It was still early and there wasn't much of a crowd on the dance floor as of yet. But it looked like it could be a fun time. Everyone inside was very well dressed up and looked like a cool crowd.

"To the right is the spa area. There are several coed clothing-optional hot tubs, saunas, and a swimming pool. That's one of the areas where no single men are allowed. Not on the plan for tonight anyway, so don't get your hopes up too high," she teased, giving me a flirty smile.

There was so much to process I couldn't get my head around the fact I'd never heard of this place before or imagined a place like it might exist. So many people just casually mingled like it was just another day.

"Up ahead is the main lounge, a chill place with some low-key music, comfy places to just relax with a fine cocktail and mingle. I'll find us a spot to sit and you grab us some drinks from the bar. I'll have a Cosmopolitan please."

"Sure thing fancy girl."

It was a very nice place, dispelling any notion I had of this lifestyle being for the seedy underbelly of society right from the start before I'd seen anything. I spent some time checking out the other patrons, mostly couples walking around as such and a few single women as she had indicated. Not a single guy anywhere in sight. Without her, by my side, I felt almost conspicuous.

I was usually a beer man myself. Simple tastes. But this seemed like an occasion for something a little more upscale, so I ordered an Old Fashioned to go along with her Cosmo. On my way to where she had seated herself, I noticed her talking with another couple. They were a bit older than we were. The man was very well dressed and took care of his appearance. The woman was stunning with long natural red hair and a very cute freckled complexion.

"Will, I want to introduce you to Gary & Cheryl, regulars at the club."

We all shook hands and I sat down on the couch next to Kathy opposite the couple who were very friendly.

"It's too bad your girl isn't performing tonight Will," Gary chimed in.

"I wouldn't mind seeing that myself. I've heard she's really good," I replied.

"She is the best out there. I'm usually a third-floor girl myself, but when she's doing a show we always come down to watch. Gets us set up for a great night. Isn't that right babe?"

"Absolutely."

"It's my first time here. What's on the third floor?"

"I'll show you the different floors up next Will. But the third floor is the swinger's floor."

"Like partner swapping?"

I felt so out of the loop with the conversation. It had never occurred to me I'd be chatting with swingers on my first night. They smiled in return, not in the least bit disturbed by my awkward question.

Cheryl smiled at me while answering my query. "Sometimes it's a straight swap. Sometimes a threesome or foursome or even more depending on where the night takes us. We just go with the flow. But we have couples rules that we follow so everybody is comfortable and nobody gets hurt."

"That sounds like it could be a fun time. Do you have a date lined up for tonight?"

"No, we're just relaxing and seeing what happens."

"Well, we should continue on our tour. It was great to see you guys again."

"Nice to meet you, Will," Cheryl responded as we parted ways.

We walked over towards the spa area where the elevators were also located. I couldn't help but glance back in the direction to get a final view of that ravishing redhead and she caught my glance with a smile. Kathy took my hand as we walked, making it appear as we were an actual couple. I think appearances would be a major part of this experience.

"They seemed really nice. Especially with all my questions."

"Everybody tries to be extra nice to newbies. That's how we get new members and maintain this place for everyone."

"That makes sense. Where are you taking me?"

"The first floor is the hookup suites where people can get a room to be alone with their group. Not much to show you since we're not getting that cozy tonight." She gave me the look as she said that, hinting that might be possible eventually.

"The second floor holds the exhibition stages where I usually spend most of my time. You already know how I love being watched. The third floor is swinger central. Anything above that you're not even remotely close to ready for."

I took that as a shot and fired back. "Try me."

"Ok mister progressive. The fourth floor is orgy central, with rules and restrictions of course. The fifth and sixth floors are the BDSM dungeons and kink lounges for very special play scenarios. You know, fetishes, water sports, stuff like that."

My eyes just glazed over with the complete overload. Some words I understood and couldn't believe I was hearing and others I was blissfully unaware were even existent. The look on my face must have told the story very well as she burst out laughing.

"Well, you asked."

"I'll be sure to take your advice going forward. Have you joined in on those floors?"

"I've dabbled here and there but they aren't my thing. I'm more of an E & V girl myself."

"E & V?"

"Exhibiitionism & Voyeurism. Watching and being watched."

"Oh, that makes sense."

We took the elevator up to the second floor and it opened up into a nondescript hallway with many closed doors. Each door had a set of rules posted on the outside that were very specific to the room in question. We popped in and out of all the rooms for a few minutes so I would get acclimatized to the kinds of things to expect in each room. My head was spinning halfway through and they just kept coming.

We came to the room at the end of the hallway and stopped before entering.

"This is my favorite place. It's the main stage and it's a fluid rule set. Whoever is booked for the stage gets to set a group of rules and those who want to join in need to agree beforehand and follow them. Looks like they are doing cosplay tonight."

"Cosplay?"

"Costumes. Dress up."

"That could be hot."

We entered as the show was finishing and the performers were ready to leave the stage. I could see the remnants of their cheerleader gear and football uniforms as they cleaned up. Seems we just missed it. There was a rack of unused costumes off in the one corner of the room as well. The viewers were filing out of the room.

"I guess we missed it, Will. That's enough excitement for one night. You'll have more chances if you think you can handle it?"

"You can count me in."

With that, we left and made the drive back home with me confused as ever.

****

Two weeks passed before I got a message to meet Kathy at the pool after hours again. We'd seen each other here and there at the pool but not outside of that. Claire had come over to me in the pool with a message to meet Kathy later that night after closing. I had no idea what the plan for the night was, so I walked down the hill with trepidation. Once inside the doors, I saw her behind the counter alone.

"Hey Kathy, you wanted to see me?"

"Hi Will, let's go talk in the office." She led me into the room for the first time where we'd watched a couple having sex what felt like so long ago and closed the door behind us. "We haven't had a chance to catch up since our trip to Temptations. Are you still on board with it?"

"Yeah, I thought we had fun together." I looked at her and hoped that she would feel the same way.

"There's just one little problem Will. Summer is coming to a close and I'll be back to school before you know it. So as much as I'd enjoy training you, I won't be able to."

My heart dropped through the floor at the news. I tried to keep the disappointment from my voice but she could see right through my false confidence. "Oh okay."

"But I did have another idea that would work until I'm back home next summer. If you're up for it."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I had someone else in mind, a volunteer," she replied with a wave of her hand in the direction of the window.

Just moments before the door opened, the lightbulb went off in my head. She didn't mean...

"Hey stud, you miss me!"

Paula was looking her very best wearing the very same cheerleader outfit we'd seen at Temptations on our visit, with poms poms and her hair in pigtails. All the blood rushed from my brain to somewhere decidedly lower. She was quite the sight to see and as much as I tried to not think about it, I'd never been able to scrub that image from my mind again.

"Oh no, not her."

"What's the deal with you two? There's no way you don't find her attractive, I can see it from the look on your face."

"She's a bit too eager for this assignment."

Paula sauntered over, coming right up next to me with the perfect vision of beauty and a machiavellian grin all over her face. I could smell her intoxicating scent and those gorgeous deep blue eyes weren't helping matters either. Perhaps I'd overlooked her in my pursuit of Kathy.

"Oh, I'm eager all right. Camille told me all about how you know your way around a girl's body and I want to take you for a test drive myself. We can start right now if you like. Kathy won't mind. She likes to watch as much as she likes to perform." She looked over at her fellow lifeguard who smiled back at her. "Maybe I'd even let her join in once I have you all warmed up."

She was coming on so strong, I took a step back and she giggled at my expense. I sensed some false confidence on her part as well though shining through that mask she was wearing. Closing the distance between us, I pulled her in against me, pressing my erection hard against her, enveloping her with my arms.

This time it was her turn to back away a bit, the look of overconfidence receding. "What's the matter, Paula? I thought you wanted to fuck me right here and now. Let those pom-poms bounce in my face while I slide in and out of you." My hands reached down to my belt, preparing to unbuckle it and I could see her eyes widen.

She fumbled to get words out so I kept up my assault on her false bravado, advancing on her as she retreated until her back was against the wall, my body pressed against her towering over her smaller frame. There was nowhere left for her to retreat, I could see the fear begin to creep in just ever so slightly and I backed off having made my point.

Kathy spoke, interrupting our little game. "I think you two will be perfect together."

****

"I'll grab us a couple of beers."

I went to grab drinks as Paula settled into the cozy couch. It was far more comfortable being here with her as her easy-going manner set a relaxed mood. This was our first time here together and so far we were just having a chill time. She looked incredible in her jeans and a white blouse, highlighting the amazing bronze skin tones and tight curves she possessed. It was quite a surprise to me just how compatible we were after we got past the show off stage.

Just as I was about to rejoin her, I heard my name from across the area. It was Gary with Cheryl following along behind me.

"Will, good to see you again," Gary exclaimed, extending his hand.

"Good to see you too. Have you met Paula before?"

Cheryl joined in "No we haven't had the pleasure. You have really good taste in women or maybe they are the ones with good taste?" She was batting her lashes at me with a sly smile. Paula stood up to join us as I handed her the beer and made the introduction formally.

"I'm the lucky one," Paula added, wrapping her arms around me.

"Well we should be going, we have a date tonight up on the third floor. Old friends of ours. You two have a fun night."

With that, they were off towards the elevators as we sunk into our table to enjoy our drink.

"How do you know those two?"

"Kathy introduced me the night she brought me here. They're very friendly."

"I can see why with the way she looks at you. You have another admirer."

"Jealous?"

"Maybe a little but you're all mine tonight, stud."

To tell the truth I couldn't be happier about that. She was starting to grow on me in a good way and it was a battle to take my eyes off of her, something she seemed all too aware of. We exchanged casual banter as we finished our beers and made our way up to the second floor. The club seemed slower tonight as it was a Thursday.

Once we arrived at our floor we walked around checking out the different room offerings on tap for tonight. Paula seemed to have something very specific in mind for tonight's entertainment. As this was our first time together I had no idea what to expect for interaction between us. Many of the rooms had very loose restrictions on what was acceptable between viewing parties. Some level of nudity was generally accepted as well as lewd behavior stopping short of intercourse naturally. There were private rooms for that.

"I think this one will work Will. Are you good with it?"

I read the rules and nodded in agreement. After walking inside the show had already started but not too long. It was a couple on stage who had just finished their undressing routine and were making their way to the bed as I looked for a seat and Paula hung back by the doors. There were only a few tables taken in the cozy room and they were all couples of different age ranges. I found a table up front and went to sit down, looking around to see what my date was up to. She joined me a few seconds later.

We joined hands watching in fascination as the couple were naked and kissing on the bed. This was the first time watching someone when I knew they could see me watching them. It was a little bit off-putting at first as one of them would glance over at the crowd from time to time, reveling in their audience. This was a no participation room, so it would remain just these two.

She was a petite brunette, I'd guess mid 30's with a more mature confident sexuality. There was no hesitation to her actions and she would smile at me from time to time as if I was the only one in the room with her. I felt the blood draining from my brain and a tent forming in my pants. Paula was wrapped up in the performance, her silky fingers tracing down over my arm sending chills through me. Her hand drifted lower tracing lightly over my growing bulge, looking over at me with a sly smile.

The couple started having sex on the stage in the missionary position, the sounds of her moans filled the room. It was suddenly very warm in here. I'd never been able to hear it for myself before without being involved intimately. Paula's attention drifted from the stage to my face, reveling in my excitement, stroking me ever so softly through my pants.

The next time I looked in her direction, her lips parted and she landed a kiss on me. Soft and gentle at first, something I thought her incapable of, but then with increased vigor driving her eager tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back, reveling in her beautiful eyes next to mine. Her fingers deftly moved over my belt, unclasping it with practiced skill. Then my button popped and the zipper was pulled down leaving only my boxers between me and exposure. I pulled back from her kiss. My hand sought out her breast closest to me, to feel her softness against my hands but she slapped them away with a wagging finger drawing close to my ear and whispering.

"Tonight is all about you. Look around. Nobody is paying any attention to us."

I did look around and she was right but also wrong. The woman on stage was very much looking at me as they had switched to doggy style facing the audience. He was positioned behind her, teasing with his shaft not letting her have all of it yet as she practically begged him for it. But her eyes never left mine as Paula pulled my rigid shaft out and revealed it to the world. The feel of her soft hands on my sensitive skin was nearly enough to send me over the edge at that moment, but I held back just enough not wanting this feeling to end.

The action on stage became more vigorous as was the hand caressing me, seeming to sync into motion with the thrusting on stage. I wouldn't be able to take much more of this. It felt so good and so wrong at the same time. I was both the spectator and the performer all at once. I'd never felt that kind of freedom before like I was weightless.

She whispered in my ear with that seductive voice "I want you to cum for me."

Between her hand, her voice, those eyes locked to mine, it was so close. I could feel Paula grab a towel from her purse, placing it on my lap. The woman on stage was licking her lips at me teasing me even more, as stroke after stroke until I could feel it rising from deep inside me and exploding all over the place. It was the most glorious feeling, better than most sex I'd ever had before. The face on stage had a huge grin as they continued and Paula cleaned me up.

She leaned over and said, "That was so hot, I could explode myself."

****

The first time I found myself on the stage at Temptations I was with a blonde bombshell taking off all her clothes. It would be the first time I would see her naked and I was a spectator as much as the next person in the room. There was music playing and she owned the stage as we started off our first show together with her doing a striptease equipped with a pole. I could see the confidence grow as she got further into the routine and the blush that had been there when I guided her on stage and announced her, had faded as her clothes dropped off.

For the first part, I stood in the corner of the stage seeing her come alive to the audience cheering her routine loudly. I was in awe of how fierce she could be when she let herself go. After all the clothes were gone and the pole had been well-ridden, she approached me next to the second part of the routine and settled herself onto the massage table face down as she flashed me a triumphant grin.

I leaned down by her ear and whispered. "You were awesome and so fucking sexy," into her ear before I started my part of the show.

I could hear her with a high-pitched giggle in response. Still in shock from watching her and being next to her nudity for the first time, I grabbed a bottle of massage oil and began working on her legs. The plan was to slowly massage from the feet up on the back. For all of those who were into feet, I methodically lifted her legs giving a better view, and massaged every inch of her cute little feet making eye contact with various audience members as I went along. It was a nearly packed room and after her hypnotic start to proceedings, I could only hope to keep them entertained.

She had such perfect skin, not a single flaw anywhere I could find and my fingers worked every inch of her legs and up over her firm round ass, kneading in deep with the knuckles causing a bit of a squirm. Then over her sides where she was a bit ticklish, I used firm pressure to not break the mood too much. Every time I looked out into the audience they were looking back at us and the slow sensual pacing I set. The nerves were there but the sense of power was intoxicating as well.

My hands worked over the rest of her back and shoulders, still moving slowly and allowing her to relax and melt under my touch into the cozy table. As it was time for the turn I leaned down and whispered to her "Ok Gorgeous it's time." She slowly rolled onto her back revealing her amazing breasts right in front of me. Her face beamed with energy and the most engaging smile I'd ever seen. I gave her the slow look over her body and mouthed wow down to her awaiting gaze to which she giggled some more and gave me a light smack on the arm.

I looked out to the crowd and they were on the edge of their seats, totally enraptured by what was happening. This was the first time I noticed Gary & Cheryl sitting near the back of the room and gave them a smile acknowledging their presence. I went back to work slowly, avoiding the sensitive areas to begin. First up around the neck and shoulder area, slowly tantalizingly using my fingertips causing a shiver to run across her body. Then down the arms and across the midsection applying more oil as needed.