Interlude with a Lifeguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time hands touched her buxom porcelain-colored breasts I was in awe of how soft and yet firm they were to the touch. Also how sensitive the dark nipples were as I brushed across them. I could hear her audibly moan as I focused on them and then back away working down to her legs across the hips and back up to the breasts in a teasing cycle of repetition. Once she seemed sufficiently worked up I worked down to the bottom part of her legs, teasing up near her inner thighs.

I could sense her wetness and the response to every single touch the closer I got. Using the strength in my hands I spread her legs wide apart, pulling her down on the table roughly to which she gasped audibly at my control. One hand reached under to caress her ass, while the other gently slid a single finger inside her, slowly at first and with more vigor. She was so wet and tight as well, gripping my finger like a vice. I joined it with a second finger, using my other hand to gently massage her vulva as I slowly fucked her, hips grinding against my finger.

My other hand became more insistent, finding the tiny nub of her swollen clitoris, rubbing in a pattern, her body moving around lifting off the table pressing against me wanting more pressure but I resisted, making her work for it. Moans were coming in fast and frantic. "Please stop teasing me. I need this."

Looking out at the crowd, many of them were touching each other but faces all facing the stage listening to her moans and whimpers, not a sound broke the stillness. My hand worked furiously on her clit while I continued to fuck her until she orgasmed intensely all over my hands. When she had worked it all out of her system, my hands moved back up to her breasts and across her chest while the afterglow burst across her.

She sat up pulling me in for an impassioned kiss, her tongue darting in and out of my mouth, not caring that her oily body pressed up against me, and then she let me go with a gasp, looking deep into my eyes with a look that said it all.

****

"Hey Buddy, it's been a while. Glad you invited me out. I don't see you much these days."

Jesse gave me that questioning look as I sat down at the table beside him at the local tavern. It had been so long since we've been out together like old times, I felt bad. I hadn't been avoiding him on purpose, but with Temptations keeping me on the go and not able to tell anyone about it, it'd been a struggle to hang out like we used to.

"Yeah, I guess I've just been a lot busier than before."

"You got a secret girl you don't want me to know about? You know I don't care who you're banging."

"Nothing like that. I picked up some odd jobs after hours, to make a few extra bucks. Nothing serious."

I hated lying to him, but I couldn't tell him the truth. Kathy had made it clear early on we don't talk about the club with non-members unless we're trying to recruit them. He was giving me a quizzical look and I could tell a barrage of questions were on their way when we were interrupted.

"Hey Stud. Hey Jesse."

I was taken aback not realizing she worked here. Paula was all dressed down to take orders hoping to get some extra tips from her outfit. I'd love to give her more than just the tip.

"Paula, I didn't know you worked here?"

"I'm just filling in tonight. They were short-staffed and asked me to help out. You sure you didn't know and are just following me around?"

She gave me an obvious wink as she said the last part.

"You wish. Grab us a couple cold ones will ya?"

"Coming right up hot stuff," She gave me a grin as she scampered off to the bar area to place the order.

"What the fuck was that dude?"

"What?" I pretended to act confused.

"What's the deal with you two? She's hot as hell and clearly wants in your pants and you just brush her off like a fly. I see you checking her out. I know you're not shy. What's the problem?"

I shifted listlessly, trying to avoid eye contact, to come up with a cover story that explains the unexplainable.

"She's my neighbor and I don't want to mess with that."

That sounded convincing, right?

"Didn't stop you the last time?"

"You saw how that turned out when her parents found out we were having sex. I got the stay away from my daughter's routine from her Dad?"

"Then stop flirting with her."

"It's not me doing it."

"Hey boys, two cold ones." She set the beer down in front of Jesse and moved over to where I was sitting putting mine down with an eye full of her ample cleavage right in my face making no mistake she was doing it on purpose.

She wiggled her ass against me and I reached out and smacked it as she walked away.

She returned a fake gasp of shock and smacked me playfully on the arm. "Could have at least bought me a drink first. I am a lady after all."

Jess turns to look at me. "Yep, nothing is going on there at all," as he sipped his beer watching the game on the big screen on the other side of the room.

****

No penetration.

That was the only rule for tonight's show. Just me, Paula, and a bed this time. No fanfare or production values or so I was told. In the months that followed our first stage performance we'd gathered quite the cult following and now on this Saturday night on the main stage, it was standing room only for me and the blonde bombshell. We'd grown close over that time as trust built and I felt more for her than I could have ever imagined. She wasn't just the annoying next-door neighbor relentlessly pursuing me; she was a friend.

"You sure you're ready for the big time kid?" I asked as we stood on stage, the eyes of the world watching us. She giggled a mixture of excitement and fear in return as a response. Her eyes drew me in as they looked at me with that hypnotic glare.

"I'm ready for you...stud," she grinned, pulling me in for a slow romantic kiss to kick off the show. "As long as we're together they can watch all they like, all I see is you."

I raised my arms in the air as she pulled my shirt off, roaming her fingers over my hardened skin, in slow traces as our tongues intertwined. Hands moved down over my body, followed by her mouth across my neck and down over my chest. This wasn't going to be a fast-moving event. We had the stage for as long as we wanted that night as the main attraction, so why rush?

There was low music playing in the background just to provide some noise so as not to be too self-conscious of every movement. A slow strumming noise that made you almost want to move to the beat. I closed my eyes as she worked her way down my body pressing into me as I stood there, instructed not to move an inch. It was her time to play. She shimmied and moved her luscious body against me on the front and down behind me, pressing her already hard nipples I could feel through her clothes up against my bare skin.

All the eyes in the room were on me as I was teased and tormented by her relentless assault. She slid down, unbuckling my belt and using her teeth to loosen it before ripping it off in one fell movement before tossing it into the audience to a lucky lady sitting nearby who caught it with a gasp. Next came the button then the zipper with her teeth. She had such a flair for the dramatic. I could feel her breath on my very rigid shaft as she nestled her face into my groin. Then in one fell movement, she whisked my pants down to my ankles, my cock slapped against my abdomen loud enough to be audible to those close by.

I stepped out of my pants and was now completely naked on stage for the first time. She moved behind me, pressing up against me from behind, her hands across my chest and down over my legs, ignoring my aching groin. Leaving me dangling in the wind for everyone to see for what felt like years. Then in a sudden torrent, she moved out front dropping to her knees in a fluid motion, and took my balls in her mouth, one and then the other all the while my legs were shaking. She worked her tongue up the front of my shaft lingering for a second at the tip.

She stood up, ground her body against me, and whispered in my ear "Your turn big boy," with a giggle.

It took me several seconds to regain my composure before walking over to where she stood, planting a kiss on her lips, and getting to work on undressing her. She wore a simple dress so removing that would be the easy part. I reached down low and whisked it up and over her head in a flash. Moving around behind her, sliding her long blonde locks out of the way, I worked on the back of her neck with my tongue, a weakness I knew would make her melt on contact unable to stop me. The moment I touched her she let out a huge gasp.

"Two can play the torture game," I whispered in her ear. My mouth continued across her neck to the shoulders as I moved her bra strap off of her shoulders and over her arms on both sides. I used my mouth down over her back and across her ticklish sides drawing a few impolite phrases as I did so. My mind was racing standing this close to her, the temptation to grab her and fuck her as she'd never been fucked before was so overwhelming I could barely stand it. I stood up in front of her and reached behind her back, unhooking her bra and removing it while blocking the view from the audience. Twirling her bra in the air I flung it behind me and into the crowd. I lowered my mouth and devoured her perky nipples one after the other as she bucked against me from their sensitivity. Before sliding down even further revealing them to the audience and teasing her stomach with my tongue.

Moving around behind her on my knees, I slid her panties down and off tossing them in a ball in the corner of the stage. My hands probed between her legs, forcing them wider open, caressing and massaging with my fingers around her ass and inner thighs. I could feel the moisture gathered there, nearly dripping down her legs. But that wasn't my goal. With her completely exposed to the audience I took my tongue between her ass cheeks and rode it over the bud of her virgin asshole. She gasped loudly, having never been touched there before.

I flicked it over and over using the tip of my tongue to probe and violate it as she stood there open and in full view of the audience. My hands rode over her hips taunting and teasing them as my tongue worked on her little rosebud. I could hear her talking to herself so only I could hear it. "No No, please god no. Not now."

Her legs were shaking as I probed over and over and finally, I could feel it begin to convulse and she let out a scream but I didn't let up until it was over. Finally standing and moved in front of her with a giant grin on my face. I could see the sweat had formed on her brow and I wiped it away. Her breath was still labored and ragged.

"I didn't even know that was possible," she whispered to me, snuggling in against my chest.

"You learn something new every day in front of hundreds of your best friends." I laughed and she smacked me in return.

"Could have at least warned me jerk," she invaded my mouth again with her tongue as we moved over towards the bed and we lay down with me on top of her just kissing and cuddling in front of a live studio audience.

All the world faded to black with my back to them, it was just the two of us again or so it felt. That was until I felt a soft pair of hands across my shoulders. At first, I didn't even notice or respond, but it became impossible to ignore. I turned to face the source of them and all I could see was a sea of red hair everywhere. I turned back towards Paula.

"Did you know about this?"

Her head nodded in return. "Just go with it."

"You're evil."

With that, I turned back towards Cheryl, for that's who it had to be and our mouths met for the first time.

"First time on stage?"

Cheryl nodded her head.

"We'll take good care of you."

She smiled, but that lasted only a short time as I pulled her fully onto the bed on top of me as I rolled off of Paula, giving her room to move as well. In doing so I noticed she was already fully naked along with the two of us. The two of us continued kissing as Paula repositioned herself to face us. Then in a surprising development, Paula moved in for a kiss, but not from me. As the two girls kissed, it wasn't helping my erection at all as it just throbbed watching the passion they had for each other. I move off to the side letting the two of them continue together.

Paula reached out and held my hand, wanting to maintain a connection with me as they explored each other. I watched from the sidelines much as the audience did, reveling in their enjoyment together. The moans and sighs invaded my ears. After several minutes of their exploration, I had been sidelined long enough, moving down between Paula's legs and invaded her with my tongue. The reaction was immediate as I slowly teased around the vulva with light pressure and then let it increase. Cheryl had moved from kissing her to suckling her breasts.

Paula was growing louder and her hands leaked down to rest on my head, pressing me down against her, giving me license to build towards her orgasm. My hands slid under her ass grabbing and pulling her up towards my mouth, her hips grinding against my face. I could hear the high-pitched sound of her voice, moaning and squealing with delight, the need building to a crescendo. It hit shortly after, her legs slammed shut against my head locking it down there in a vice-like grip. My tongue continued its assault until she told me to stop.

After she had recovered we all sat up and enjoyed a three-way kissing fiesta. Her words rang in my ears "Fuck that was good." Cheryl laughed at that statement.

Now it was her turn, but I wasn't delivering this one as Paula slithered between her thighs. I had no idea before today that she was into girls as well. But she was right into this girl and as I watched she knew exactly what to do. Cheryl reacted right away to her skills as I moved up to kiss her and play with her nipples. She had a near ghost-like complexion complemented with a smattering of freckles across the parts of her body. Much smaller breasts than Paula and she looked quite the sight with her bright red locks draped over her face.

As her orgasm drew nearer she told me "I want you in my mouth."

I wasted no time moving up to her head in a sitting position and offering her my cock. She drove it deep into her mouth to stifle the constant moans of pleasure. I looked down as Paula went to town between her thighs. This was the first time in quite a while I'd been able to look out into the audience and they were engaged in a near orgiastic frenzy. There was plenty of nudity and couples joined in everything short of sex also. It seemed they were building to a climax with Cheryl.

Her tongue twirl technique on my shaft felt incredible as she nearly choked herself on my length trying to sate herself as the orgasm crashed over her wave upon wave. It was all I could do to forestall my own, but I didn't want to interfere with her moment. When she was done, Paula came up and gave me a huge kiss, I could taste Cheryl all over her mouth.

"It's your turn for the big finale Will. I want you to straddle Cheryl and blow your load all over her milky white skin."

When the ladies were right they were right I thought. I straddled across her and Paula brought her mouth down to my aching shaft wasting no time. With all of the previous buildup, this wouldn't take very long. Her oral skills were as impressive on me as they had been on Cheryl. It made sense from someone who talked so much, I thought as I tried to enjoy and not explode the moment she touched me. Moments later I couldn't hold it any longer and I closed my eyes, reveling in her touch as I exploded in wave after glorious wave all over Cheryl's waiting body from her navel up to her chin.

When it was over, I looked down, admiring my artistic skills. We cleaned up and enjoyed some kissing and then it was time to bow to the audience where we received a standing ovation.

****

Weeks had turned into months. Months into seasons. Before I knew it, summer was mere days away and the pool would reopen for the season. The lifeguards had been milling around for weeks making preparations to reopen. Things continued as they had for months with Paula and Temptations. We would do our shows a couple of nights a week and otherwise had very little contact. With the cover of the pool that would change again. But what would change? Publicly nothing was happening between us. We met up in a quiet spot where we wouldn't be observed together and didn't hang out otherwise.

It was just another night. A Saturday night with no plans. Jesse was off to the strip clubs with a couple of other work buddies and I excused myself to stay home, Netflix, and chill alone. The idea of going to a strip club to see a bargain version of the shows I performed in all the time was a waste. Not to mention going without Paula didn't seem like as much fun. There was that attachment again I'd been trying to avoid for so long. Trying to push those thoughts away as I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the curtains in the living room and could see Paula standing at the door through the darkness, pacing around nervously. Replacing the curtain, I walked to the door confused. Something had to be wrong for her to risk coming here even at night.

I unlocked the door and eased it open until we stood a few feet apart.

"Hey Will."

"What's the matter?" The look on her face told me there was a good deal of stress under the surface.

"My parents are fighting again and I just can't right now. I'm so over it."

After she said that I could faintly hear raised voices coming from next door. They were often arguing loud enough for me to hear them from my front deck. I felt bad for her and her sister who had moved out as soon as she could afford to.

"Come on in, I can hear them now."

"Sorry I don't want to get us in trouble, I didn't know where else to go. Camille's gone for the weekend and my friends went out to a party and I wasn't in the mood for that either."

She hurried through the doorway and into the living room. Her face was red and puffy and her hair disheveled. Both of us standing there unsure how to continue the conversation.

"It's fine. You're always welcome here. You hungry?"

"No, I had dinner, that's where it started. The same bullshit as always. He's always is at work and she fucked some other guy and the carousel of drama continues. I just couldn't handle it tonight, you know?"

"Must be rough on you. Need a drink?"

"I'd love a beer."

"Make yourself cozy I'll grab em."

With that, I disappeared into the kitchen. This happening didn't lessen my confusion about how I felt about the situation. Were we friends, partners, fuck buddies who hadn't gone all the way? Who knows. Not this guy.

When I returned with the beers Max had taken the opportunity to snuggle up to her on the couch. Like I said he's a giant lap dog. Handing the beer to her, the smile returned to her face if only for a moment.

"Is he bothering you, I can make him get down?"

"No, no, I could use a good snuggle right now. He's a sweetie. I like your setup here. No idea what to expect with your bachelor playboy lifestyle. But it's pretty nice. I didn't know how this would go, coming over here. You've never invited me over before."

I was taken aback by her comment and I let it show on my face more than intended. Had she wanted me to? I thought we'd agreed it was best if people didn't know we were spending so much time together. I handed her the beer and she wasted no time taking a giant swig of the contents.

"I thought you wanted to keep it a secret, especially from your parents?"

"Fuck them. They are so wrapped up in their own drama they barely even notice I exist anymore. Weirdly, we've seen each other naked so many times but we never really talk about anything other than the club or maybe the pool."