Interlude with a Lifeguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's also weird having a beautiful girl in my place and the last thing I'm thinking about is sleeping with her."

She burst into hysterical laughter to the point Max hopped off the couch looking at her like she was possessed while I sat down on the opposite end waiting for it to subside. He came over to me nosing my hand for attention. There was something special about the way her laugh filled the house. Like it was the one thing missing.

It finally subsided into mere pockets of giggling.

"I needed that. There's no tension because all we do is touch each other. I mean I trust you, I couldn't go in front of all those people together if I didn't. Normally if I was at a guy's place for the first time there'd be all the nerves about what was going to happen. With you, it's just so comfortable."

"I don't want you to get too comfortable, I'll never be able to get rid of you."

"Would that be so bad?"

The look in her eyes told me she was being serious but playing it off just casually enough she could deny it if called out. I wasn't going to go down that road, not tonight. So I changed the subject.

"You're already here in your comfy clothes." I motioned towards her wardrobe.

She looked herself over. Her face crinkled up into an adorable frown.

"Oh my god, I left in such a hurry, didn't even think how I must look. You must think I'm hideous."

Now it was my turn to laugh out loud like a lunatic. Her expression in return was quizzical.

"When you look like that you couldn't be hideous even if you tried."

With the ice broken, we indulged in several more rounds of beers and talked away in the manner we'd avoided for the past year well into the late hours of the night until we were both falling asleep on the couch. I couldn't stay awake but I didn't want to just kick her out either, to send her back to her parents late at night.

"If you need a place to crash, I have a spare room?"

She gave me a look like she was debating some internal struggle through her intoxicated haze before answering.

"Not the offer I was hoping for but probably the best choice considering we're both fairly hammered."

I led her to the spare room and she hugged me before we headed our separate ways for the night. My sleep was restless despite the alcohol. Tossing and turning, trying to deny the temptation to join her. We weren't a couple. I couldn't do that even if I knew she'd be more than fine with it.

When I finally did awake from my troubled slumber it was to the smell of bacon wafting from my kitchen. I walked into the kitchen to find her wearing one of my t-shirts and nothing else, it appeared, just finishing setting two spots at the table with food portioned out already. It was quite the sight and not one I expected to see perhaps ever.

"Morning, what's all of this?"

"Hey, sleepyhead. I wanted to thank you for taking me in last night. I slept like I haven't in years. You don't have a lot of food here but I managed to cobble breakfast together. Hope you don't mind?"

"It looks great. Need any help?"

"No, have a seat and enjoy. Almost done."

"I love your new wardrobe. Looks so familiar."

"Sorry about that. I didn't bring a change of clothes and I went to your room to ask if I could borrow a shirt and you were out like a light. I didn't want to wake you."

I smiled at her and said "I wish you had," with a grin on my face.

****

"Are the straps too tight?"

"No they're fine, I trust you."

I did trust her but this was a big step for me in that trust. It was my night to be the starring attraction of sorts in one of the side rooms. This wasn't the main stage but it felt like I was in a giant stadium of people being the center of attention. Crowds were gathering, taking their seats as they did every night. It was mere minutes until showtimes and for the first time, I was being bound. Helpless, at her very mercy. I wasn't much for bondage, but she had sold me on this routine.

On the stage was a giant plexiglass barrier with straps on the backside to tie me to. They were velcro cuffs, tight enough to secure me but in an emergency, I could break free if needed. In the position, there were sliding solid panels blocking my view of the crowd when they were slid shut. The one at my waist, where the action would take place was closed. At eye level it was open, to look through the plexiglass and see the audience.

Paula was finishing up the last of the restraints around my ankles, so I was held in place unable to pull away from whatever stimulus happened from the other side of the stage. Anxiety coursed through my body but also excitement. This was new territory for me. Her soft lips found mine one last time, her hand comforting me around my back. Was it hot in here or just for me?

"Just relax and enjoy. Tonight is all about you. Once the doors are closed you won't be able to see the audience until it's over. Just imagine we're alone at your place."

"Easy for you to say."

With that, she was gone and when she reappeared on the other side of the stage, she blew me a kiss and slid the door shut. Now I was blinded to what was happening. I could turn my head to the side, but that only gave me a view of the walls on either side a distance away. With my eyes being of little use I closed them and used my other senses to guide me.

The crowd was quiet today, perhaps too quiet. There was some little chatter, words I couldn't make out. The rustling of chairs on the floor. The stage had a slight creak to it as it walked across. Something I'd noticed on my first time on this stage during the massage demonstration. I had been a minor nuisance at the time, now it was the only lifeline to any potential changes. The lower door slid open with a loud thud, nearly deafening in the silent room.

It was time. I was exposed. Parts of my body were in full revolt but that didn't include what they were here to see. One soft touch of a hand and it jumped into action, hardening on contact. Then it was hands-on my torso, softly kneading my skin, tracing fingertips with the lightest of pressure causing me to flinch. They were so soft and delicate. Warm too. At least she'd been nice enough to warm them first. I hated being touched with cold hands on my bare skin and hers were always cold at the start.

Those hands reached all the way around massaging my ass through the window. I could feel a moist warm breeze against my aching shaft. To reach that far her face would need to be right next to me. The warm air changed to a cooler, more steady breeze. Was she actually blowing on me? I know they call it a blow job, but that's not what I had in mind coming into this.

Hair tendrils dangled over my shaft caressing it. With my eyes closed, I could see what she was doing. Those silky curls draping over me and wrapping around. She was teasing me with all the practiced skills of nearly a year playing together weekly. This would be slow torture of build-up and relaxation. I knew there would be edging involved but I'm not sure I was prepared to handle it.

Hands dropped lower massaged my turgid scrotum, using light pressure at first and building as she went, knowing exactly how to get the response she sought out of me. Lips sliding over me in gentle teasing swoops. There was wetness for the first time against my shaft. A tongue felt like it was encircling it and I nearly fell over, as though that were possible with my restraints.

Then it all disappeared, replaced shortly thereafter with something else soft. Two soft things to be precise. I couldn't be sure what it was until I felt a hard protrusion against me and knew it must be a nipple. Paula has no shortage of cleavage to use and was bound and determined to use all of it to tantalize and frustrate me from my standing position. This was becoming too much to handle knowing what she was doing to me. I could see her on her knees using them to torment me. It wasn't those ample breasts that caught my attention, it was that perfect face and that eye contact. Even in my mind, I knew she'd be looking right through me the entire time, exulting in the experience.

Moments later another shift and this time too more things wrapped around my shaft, but something was different. It was wet. I could feel the moisture coating me with a back and forth rhythm, my cock held firmly in a vice-like grip. I could feel her fucking me, something we'd never done before. Her ass pressed back against me, but I knew I wasn't inside just up against her wetness. I tried pulling back from it, as intense as it felt but I couldn't move. She was in total control and I wouldn't be able to take much more of this. My hands gripped the straps holding me in place.

It was gone again as abruptly as it began, but this time there was no hesitation before I felt her mouth surround me working me up more than I thought possible. As my orgasm approached nearing the point of no return, it all stopped. She kept a hand on my abdomen caressing me as my entire body bucked from the sudden stop. I needed that orgasm with every ounce of my being but I was left hanging, internally begging for relief that wasn't to happen.

There was creaking on the stage. What the fuck was that about? Whispers, but I couldn't hear the words.

Moments later, the mouth was back surrounding me more insistent than ever. With my eyes closed, I pictured her face and desperately tried to finish as quickly as I could to end the torture and she was happy to oblige this time, making no attempt to stop or even slow down. The orgasm hit me like a truck nearly knocking me off my feet as I exploded. The straps helped keep me upright as my legs lost all of their strength.

Once it had subsided I was left there dangling from my restraints no energy left to even stand. My torso was pushing backward and the lower window slammed shut. The show was over. I stood waiting through bleary eyes, for Paula to release me. Instead, the window in front of my face opened and there was evidence all over her face.

But it wasn't Paula's smiling face, it was Kathy. She had returned and it was her mouth that finished me off. With a Machiavelian grin, she gave me a wink at walked off the stage with a towel to clean herself up. She looked as good as ever and the crowd was cheering as she left.

Over in the corner of the stage, I could see Paula staring back at me, tears in her eyes.

****

When I received a message a few days later to meet in the lifeguard room after the shift was over I had no idea what to expect. Paula and I had only been meeting at Temptations as the pool was more than a little too close to home with her parents and it had been closed for the season until recently. I walked in and there was nobody to be seen. The door to the office was standing open, so I approached it to check inside. I looked inside and my jaw dropped.

Waiting on the couch for me wearing a revealing 2 piece swimsuit was Kathy, the dream girl I'd been missing since last summer. I stood shocked in the entranceway, not sure what to say or do at this point. I'd always been a bit intimidated by her, but the events of the past year had caused a substantial shift in how I saw myself in the world.

"Did you call me Kathy?"

"Yes, Will. Come on in and have a seat next to me."

I wandered over to the couch where I'd seen people have sex what seemed like a lifetime ago. Sitting beside her, not sure where this was going. She had a smile all over her face and looked amazing getting the best view of her body I'd ever had. Wow, she was a specimen.

"So Will, the swim festival is coming up next weekend."

I nodded my head in response, aware of it since it happened right next to my house.

"The tables will be set up all around as usual. That means for one night there's a chance to show off as you caught me doing last year. I've heard all about how you've been doing so well at Temptations and thought you might want in?"

I honestly hadn't even thought much of it in recent months, just enjoying what Paula and I had been doing together. Was Kathy going to offer herself to me? How would Paula react to that? I know we weren't a couple or anything but we were a well-oiled machine and I truly cared about her now. All these thoughts and more swirled in my head and the only thing I could manage was a nod yes.

"I knew I could count on you. Now I'm offering what you've been obsessing about for years now," She grinned at me, moving in closer to kiss me. I hesitated at first and then leaned into it and wow was she good at it.

Our mouths intertwined as she aggressively pushed herself on top of me grabbing my hands placing them on her breasts. This was almost too much for me, I'd wanted this so badly for a very long time. The thoughts of fucking her just pounded away in my mind. But there was something else there as well. Something that just gnawed in the pit of my stomach even as our tongues danced in my mouth and her body climbed all over me. I remembered what she had once said to me about playing and being on display and then it hit me like a tonne of bricks and I pushed her away.

"What the fuck Will?" The look of shock and anger all over her face.

I took a second to answer to compose myself, wondering if I just made the biggest mistake of my life. "I'm sorry Kathy but I already have a partner."

The look of horror was written all over her face. She moved to the far side of the couch.

"You're choosing her over me now?"

I nodded my head wondering if I had lost my mind. "You're welcome to come watch," I replied.

She laughed at that comment and looked over into the doorway. "She'll be happy to hear that."

I followed her eyes and Paula was standing in the doorway, having been listening the entire time. Looking closer a single teardrop stained her cheek as she ran over to me bringing me into an embrace and driving her mouth against mine. The look in her eyes told me I'd made the right choice.

"I accept your offer...stud."

****

That was the story that brought me to this moment. The one where I was standing next to a picnic table decorated for a festival late on a Friday night, with a group of lifeguards watching through the fence mere feet away and my girlfriend's, yes girlfriend (a recent development), skirt open ready to take me inside her for the first time sitting on the table. The night was still with nothing more than crickets chirping, breaking the silence. Our mouths intertwined in a slow romantic kiss.

"Before we do this I just want to tell you how much this means to me. Choosing me to be here and to be your girlfriend. I don't expect you to say it back, but I wanted to tell you I love you," her eyes echoed that sentiment down to their very depths. "Now fuck me before I chicken out."

I shook my head laughing as she lay back propping her legs over my shoulders, I pulled my pants down far enough to pull myself free. Before I entered her I took one look over at the lifeguard station I was facing and Kathy gave me two thumbs up. It was her I wanted to thank. Without her, I never would have considered this beautiful girl offering herself to me.

Wasting no more time, I slid inside her and both of us collectively groaned from the feeling for the first time. It just felt right and so long overdue after all the teasing from months of performances. I found a rhythm and kept to it, knowing where we were wasn't going to last forever. It just felt different now. Not just because of where we were but who we were. Just looking down at her face and the sheer joy from the moment made me realize I loved her too and had for a while now without even recognizing it.

My hands sought out her breasts teasing her through the fabric of her blouse as she bit her lip as my pounding onslaught continued, getting lost in the moment. It was still just the two of us and I don't care who saw us. She felt so amazing with her vice-like grip on my shaft. All these feelings came to a head as I could feel myself getting closer, not wanting to be selfish to be the only one, I reached a hand down and found her clitoris, slowing my stroke to hold back.

At my touch she nearly jumped off the table with a loud moan, my other hand went up to her mouth covering it. I worked her little button in smooth strokes slowly with low pressure at first and then with increased vigor as I kept pounding away faster and faster. I felt her mouth attempt to cry out through my fingers and her body spasmed around me causing me to lose it myself. I kept going through it giving her everything I had, my eyes never leaving hers.

Moments later she sat up our mouths intermingling and I pulled her in close whispering in her ear. "I love you too."

****

With the afterglow still in full effect for both of us, we climbed the hill together up to my house. Kathy tagged along behind, some business of her own to attend to when we arrived. Still so caught up in the emotions of what just happened, I'd forgotten about Jesse until we had nearly crested the ridge.

"You called me to meet you here for that? Or did you forget about me?" His voice rang out into the still night air as he came into view.

"Sorry buddy, a bit of both. Kathy will explain in more detail. I wanted to tell you earlier but I couldn't."

"Is that what you've been doing when you keep saying you were busy? You kept saying there was nothing between you two."

"Well, we weren't a couple until a few days ago. I'll let Kathy take it from here. Don't worry she won't bite, probably."

"Have fun you two. Alright, Jesse, you want to take a drive with me?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not if you want to find out what that was about."

With that, they were off and out of sight leaving the two of us alone on my deck. Even though I could still feel her body against mine it seemed like it was so long ago.

"Can I use your shower to clean up, don't want to do that at home?"

"Of course, it's my fault you need to. Mind if I join you?"

"I thought you'd never ask, Will."