Intern Office Slut Ch. 07 - Final

Story Info
Celebrating the slut's last day.
3.2k words
4.41
19.5k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the seventh and final chapter of "Intern Office Slut". You can read it as a stand-alone, in which case all you need to know is Tasha has been Niko's intern for about six weeks and they've been fucking like rabbits most of that time.

***

When Tasha returned with coffee, Raoul was already gone. He'd left his desk in an uncharacteristic state of disarray, and Tasha was hit with a wave of both happy memories and curiosity. Surely Niko had made him an offer? If so, surely he would have accepted?

Tasha really did hope that Raoul would get what he so obviously wished for. Granted, he'd been kind of rude to her half the time, but once she'd figured out that she was fucking the woman he probably loved, definitely lusted after, right under his nose, it had been kind of hard not to sympathize. Plus, watching him pine had been just painful.

It didn't make sense to her that two people who got along so well, spent so much time together, and - from what she had seen - were such a good match sexually hadn't gotten it on long ago just because of, what, workplace etiquette? If she could help remedy that before moving on, she would be glad.

She found Niko in the next room, seated at her desk. Evening sun fell in through the large window behind her, much like the first time Tasha had come to this office. Niko accepted one cup of coffee and signaled for Tasha to drink the other one. Once again, she was displaying her ability to look fresh and sharp despite just having had an orgasm.

"So," Niko said, flashing a smile. "This is it." She seemed as relaxed and self-assured as always.

Tasha certainly hoped that this wasn't quite 'it' just yet, but smiled and nodded regardless.

"You have honestly been a delight to have around," Niko said. "I know I've sneered at you a lot, and I'll probably do some more of that in a moment, but I want you to know that I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with you, and I wish you all the best. If I can help you in the future, don't hesitate to contact me. It's the least I can do."

She handed Tasha two collections of print-outs in two transparent folders.

"As we've discussed, I pulled some strings, and found you two potential jobs. This one-" she pointed to the left folder- "is a trainee position with Wenx Electronics. You'd be paid well considering your level of education, and be on track for an almost guaranteed extended position and a potentially high-profile career. However, it would be difficult to indulge your inclinations there." She smirked at Tasha in that sardonic way she had. "The other one is a little less prolific, but the boss there is a friend of mine. She has expressed interest in an employee who wants some special benefits, but she doesn't quite share my tastes otherwise."

Tasha picked up the right folder. The top sheet inside it, tellingly, held a photo of what she assumed would be her boss-to-be - an attractive white woman in perhaps her late thirties. She wasn't necessarily Tasha's type, or she wouldn't have been before her affair with Niko had taught her so much, but now ... she was beginning to look forward to the next stop in her career.

"I'll take this one," she said. "Thank you very much."

Niko laughed. "I thought you might. But remember what I told you about thinking with your pussy? You should probably come before you make a decision."

"I couldn't agree more," Tasha quipped. "Any thoughts on when that might be...?" This was all well and good, and she was quite grateful for the effort Niko had put in for her, but that scene with Raoul back there had left her rather ... appetized. She'd always been a big fan of threesomes. It was kind of a shame they hadn't gotten round to doing that sooner, and more often.

Niko raised one of her perfect eyebrows. "You've gotten pretty cheeky," she observed. "Normally I would discipline you, but I suppose there isn't much of a point anymore."

Tasha smiled. "It's not really my thing anyway."

"No, of course it's not." Niko shook her head in mock disapproval - or real disapproval, for all Tasha knew. "I'm not sure I've ever met someone less disciplined."

Tasha shrugged, unbothered. "On that note," she said, daring to go one step farther, "What did he say?"

"I don't think that's any of your business," Niko rebuked her, not unkindly. "But I thank you for telling me what you did. Now - shall we get started? Everyone else should be out of the office by now."

"Please," Tasha said wholeheartedly. She couldn't wait to get out of these clothes again.

Niko grinned. She sure seemed to love it when Tasha was horny. That was why they'd made a good match.

"Then I'm ready to see that last project I assigned you."

***

If Tasha had known that Niko was going to insist on reading every one of her fantasies aloud, she would have put more thought into how she worded things. It wasn't particularly easy to embarrass her, but Niko's devilish enjoyment of doing just that seemed to drive her to continuous innovation.

"'I wish I could service everyone, not just you and Raoul,'" the manager read unblinkingly. "'I don't think there's anyone on this team I haven't dreamed about fucking.'"

She turned toward Tasha, who was standing in the middle of the shared office space with the beginnings of a flush creeping up her neck. "Well, that's a promising start," she said drily. "But I'll need some names. Who do you really wish would have had you?"

It felt wrong to name them somehow, like she was reporting them to their boss for something they hadn't even done. But she knew Niko wasn't going to let it go.

"Derrick is pretty hot," she admitted. "And Josephine. And, um ... I fantasized about Darren a lot, because, you know, he works just across from my cubicle." She pointed.

Niko seemed to be enjoying some sort of inside joke by herself. "Right, Darren. Too bad you didn't get any of that, hm? If it's any consolation, I'm sure he dreamed about you too. He could barely take his eyes off your tits."

"I know!" Tasha said, still a little annoyed about it. "It made me crazy! Knowing he was there, wanting me, but he wouldn't do anything about it. Ugh."

Niko smirked. "That is what we call discipline. I'm honestly impressed he could resist you; I'm sure you tried." She looked over Tasha's list. "I see you wrote some more about him here. 'I've considered just flashing my boobs at Darren when I pass him in the corridor or just at my desk. If he's not going to fuck me I at least want to watch him go mad over me. He can sit over there with his fucking boner and I'll sit over here playing with my tits until he starts bleeding out his nose or whatever.' My my, Tasha, you're more of a sadist than I am!" She sat down in the chair Tasha had indicated, crossing her legs delicately.

"Alright, give it to me," she said. "Break a man with your tits. I'd like to know what that would have looked like. You certainly seem to think quite highly of them."

Tasha bit her tongue on a comment about how Nike didn't seem to get tired of them, at least. Instead she sat down and did as told. She made it a half striptease, at first just rubbing herself through her shirt and then slipping fingers below her neckline to do increasingly visible things to her nipples. She used the same fingers to push her boobs up and together so they would make that magical cleft that got everyone hot and bothered, and bit by bit pushed her shirt and bra down until she finally revealed her fully naked chest to Niko for a moment. She looked up, seeking eye contact as she rolled her nipples and bit her lip, then covered herself again with the shirt only so her hardened nubs poked through the fabric.

She wasn't surprised to find that she was getting into it, regardless of the circumstances. She was not a complicated woman.

"I'm afraid you would have given the poor boy a heart attack," Niko said, smoothly covering up her own reaction. Tasha wasn't fooled, though; she'd learned to read her boss well enough to know how much she'd enjoyed that show.

"Let's see what else we have here ..." Niko turned back to the pages she was holding. "Oh, this is nice. 'Fuck me against the window in your office. No curtains. Push me naked against the glass for the people in the next building to sees.' Oh Tasha, you know I can't do that. I know who those people are. But..." She looked over at the glass pane bordering the common office. Unlike the one at the other side of the building, this window opened to a scenic view of the city, with no similarly tall buildings anywhere near.

"Go on," she said sweetly. "Take off your clothes."

She led Tasha naked toward the window and had her pose there, feet wide apart while Niko stepped behind her. The smooth, cool material of her boss's suit tickled Tasha's back even as the other woman pushed her closer to the glass, smashing her tits and stomach against it.

Tasha looked down. Below her, the roofs of smaller buildings shone in the warm evening light, some green, some grey. She could see cars and people far below, but with the sun behind the office tower, they wouldn't be able to make out anything even if they happened to look up.

"You're going to have to imagine the audience," Niko told her as she reached around Tasha's hips and started running her fingers over the intern's pussy lips. She kept her other hand on Tasha's upper back, maintaining a firm pressure that forced her flat against the glass, angling backward at the waist to give Niko access to her private parts.

There was something special about enjoying Niko's skilled fingers on her pussy while looking down at the city like this. It looked beautiful, and even without anybody actually watching, the glass still made Tasha feel very much exposed to the world. She sighed appreciatively and subtly moved her chest back and forth, gently massaging her tits on the windowpane.

She could feel Niko's body close behind her, her hips especially flush against Tasha's butt; as she wriggled her hips to get the most pleasure out of Niko's hand, she made sure to rub them back into her boss's crotch as well, and Niko accepted the invitation to start humping her.

"Would you like to come like this?" The manager hissed. "With the whole city to see?"

"Yes!" Tasha was indeed getting close now, the pseudo-public place doing its part to intensify her arousal. She ground down on Niko's hand with more vigor, keeping her eyes fixed on the street below.

But Niko stopped, and even stepped back from her. "You'd say that no matter what kind of orgasm I suggested," she said condescendingly. "Fortunately for you, I'm more imaginative."

Grumbling inwardly to herself about her boss's imagination, Tasha separated herself from the windowpane, which stuck to her skin and clearly showed the marks of her body.

"I'll take care of that later," Niko said. She sounded normal, but when Tasha turned, she saw that the manager's suit was a little crumpled, and there was even a small dark stain on the front of her pants where she'd just been grinding her clit into Tasha's ass. Regardless, she turned back to Tasha's 'assignment'.

"What else ... ah. I skipped this bit. 'You said once you would have made me the office slut. I want that. I imagine I'd have a lot to do, helping everyone relieve their stress. Either I'd visit everyone at their desks and ask if they needed anything, then take them to an empty meeting room ... or just satisfy them right there with everybody watching.'" She paused meaningfully and shot a look at Tasha. "'Or I could work during lunch break, doing several people at once. You'd make me employee of the month for getting everybody off in one go.'"

That last bit had been meant as a joke, but Niko read it as with the same exaggerated seriousness as the rest, emphasizing each word. Tasha cringed.

"Well, if anyone could manage that, it would be you," Niko deadpanned. "God damn, Tasha, you really are the biggest slut I've ever had. I should have just let you do it." She turned and looked over the cubicles and desks filling the space before them. "I should have let every single one of my people fuck you in a row, every day."

Tasha shuddered.

With a firm hand at the base of Tasha's spine, Niko half led, half pushed the intern through the main aisle, stopping at various cubicles to bend her over desks, push her unto chairs or against cabinets. At every stop she would plunge her fingers in Tasha's cunt, fucking her noisily and with no apparent regard for the furniture; or else she would make the intern suck on her tits, standing over her and shoving her free hand down her own pants in clearly growing lust.

At Josephine's cubicle she finally sank down on a chair and had Tasha crawl under the desk to eat her out again. Her pussy was still dripping wet from her previous climax, on top of everything that had happened since then. As usual, she showed no interest in the discipline she liked to lecture Tasha on, instead fucking the younger woman's face straight into a second orgasm.

Tasha, who was bent on using every trick she'd been taught over the last weeks in this probably last act of cunnilingus, felt her pussy throb almost painfully as she listened to Niko's pleasure mount and then erupt in her face. Looking up at her by now disheveled superior, Tasha wiped her mouth, hoping she wouldn't be made to wait much longer.

Instead, Niko sent her to fetch a box from her office. It turned out to contain several ropes, dildos, and an inconspicuous little plastic object with a curved surface. When she saw that it came with a color matched remote, Tasha got a vague idea of what she was in for. Torn between impatience and excitement, she let Niko tie her atop what had been her own desk for the past six weeks.

Her entire weight was supported on it, with neither her feet nor hands reaching the floor although she could grip the desk's legs to stabilize herself or shift around a bit. Placed directly below her crotch was the remote-controlled vibrator, which was effectively a small sybian.

Niko turned it on to a low, rumbly setting, and then began to stick a dildo in each of Tasha's holes. The one in her mouth came with a strap around her head to keep it in; the others she had to hold on to by herself, which mostly meant no squirming to get a better angle on the vibrator.

"Let's see about that employee of the month ambition," Niko smirked, and went to start tapping the bases of the two dildos wedged in Tasha's cunt and ass in slow alternating rhythms.

The sound of the vibrator on the wooden desk was uncomfortably loud in the empty office, but in a way the background noise made it easier to accept the fantasy Niko was clearly offering her. Tasha closed her eyes and let the phallus in her mouth become a man's cock that she needed to satisfy, let the delicious double penetration become two more men giving her a good pounding. Along with her vulva being not only completely open to the vibrator but also rhythmically bumping more tightly into it, the orgasm she craved seemed suddenly very imminent.

But Niko didn't leave it at that. One by one, she replaced each dildo with her own strap-on, starting with the one in Tasha's cunt and then, when the girl had ridden out her first squealing orgasm, the one in her mouth.

She gave Tasha a short break from the vibrations, during which the intern could only surrender to the obvious enjoyment with which Niko fucked her mouth - which was to say, the manager had begun to moan frequently, a thing that almost never happened. But then she brought the vibrations back, only stronger, and Tasha lost both her remaining dildos from pressing first away from the vibrator, and then very quickly humping it shamelessly for a second blinding climax, crying out around the strap-on.

She wasn't sure if she could handle the obvious conclusion to this trilogy, but as it turned out, the two orgasms in quick succession had done much to relax her body, and Niko was able to push her strap-on up Tasha's ass with relative ease. Tasha was at this point just kind of hanging in there, enjoying the afterglow complemented by the fullness in her ass, moaning occasionally.

She wondered dimly what exactly it was that Niko got from pegging her like this, but it must be pretty great from the way the other woman sounded. She might even have to try it herself sometime.

In her dazed state, and given Niko's obvious euphoria, Tasha half expected her to come in her ass like a man. But after a little bit of avid ass fucking, Niko pulled out and untied Tasha. They were both fully naked now, for almost the first time that Tasha could remember, and for a short moment as the other woman pulled her up against her, the warmth of skin on skin and the harmony of both their heavy breathing could only be described as simple intimacy.

Then Niko told her to kneel.

Tasha wasn't usually one to pass up a second or third round of oral, but after the ride she'd just had, she kind of wanted to just lie down and float. But Niko didn't seem to want much more from her than that. She only demanded that Tasha look up at her as she stood over her, wide-legged, her hips thrust outward and bucking wildly as she fucked herself with both hands.

She could understand what Raoul saw in this woman, Tasha decided lazily as she watched Niko's elegantly muscular body thrash in self-induced pleasure. Her wide face still carried a remnant of that mildly arrogant expression Tasha knew so well, but it was increasingly being broken up by small spasms. She was very beautiful, in a sharp and piercing sort of way, and even in this moment her eyes still held a power that compelled Tasha not to look away.

She allowed herself to slump down against her desk a bit, her sore and tired muscles relaxing as she leaned back, and watched, captivated, while Niko finally came.

~+~+~+~+~

~+~+~+~+~

~+~+~+~+~

This is it! I can't believe I wrote seven chapters for this story that was originally just supposed to be a silly one-shot. To anyone still reading, thanks for sticking with the characters and I hope you had a great time. I'm not really planning to write any more about what Niko and Raoul will get up to in the future, but I'll say that they definitely get up to a lot, and if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them!