Intern Office Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Her submissive assistant finally gets his chance.
2.9k words
4.48
6.8k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the sixth, penultimate chapter of "Intern Office Slut". If you're reading it as a stand-alone, all you need to know is that Tasha has been fucking both her boss Niko and Niko's assistant Raoul, and in the process figured out that Raoul would love nothing more than to replace her as Niko's plaything. She told Niko this, and now shit is going down.

***

Late in the last afternoon of her internship, Tasha walked into Raoul's office with her usual big smile. She was also wearing her usual slutty clothes, or ones that were, if anything, a tad sluttier than he was used to seeing from her - the dress a little shorter, the neckline a little lower. Hell, if Niko hadn't decided to start fucking the slut, she probably would have fired her for dressing like that.

"Hi Raoul," Tasha said sweetly, as if they were great friends. "Niko says you should help me get ready for my final meeting with her."

Raoul scowled. He could vaguely imagine what this final meeting would look like - he'd been both bitter and excited about it all day. To make matters worse, Niko had had him order everyone out of their floor by five, citing 'routine plumbing' as the reason. He could only imagine how much further she intended to escalate her indiscretion with the intern if that was now the necessary level of precaution.

"I doubt that you aren't more than ready already," he said, trying to sound condescending. It gave him something to hold on to. His own perversion aside, at least there was someone around worse than him.

Tasha ignored the jab and took the liberty to lock his door before walking toward him. "Actually," she said, a flirty smile on her face, "I know just the thing I need to put me in the mood Niko wants me in."

She didn't even bother to walk around his desk, instead slipping below it. This allowed her to rise right in front of him like some fucking apparition, shimmying against him as she went.

Raoul hated that when she wriggled her butt against his crotch, she must already be feeling his semi-hardon. It wasn't even for her; he'd been turned on since before she entered. It was just that he couldn't stop wondering what Niko was going to do with her today - surely something spectacular.

Whatever it was, she didn't deserve it. You could tell from two minutes around Tasha that she would fuck pretty much anyone. She probably didn't even realize how lucky she was to have Niko's attention - it was no more than she expected wherever she went.

Sure enough, she lost no time before purring, "Put me over your desk again, like the first time," her bubble butt still pressing into him in a vicious way. She was leaning her head back against his shoulder, looking up at him with feigned sweetness. "You still owe me a good fuck, remember?"

Raoul thought he could feel his face flushing, and he pushed her forward over his desk just to stop her from looking at him. It was good that she was leaving so soon; when the only person who knew what he'd done in Niko's office was gone, his dirty secret would be safe.

Although he would also be drastically short on options for coping with his frustration. You had to give Tasha this, she was a damn good lay, and pretty much always willing. He would just have to hope that with her gone, everything would return to normal quickly and he'd be able to forget everything he'd learned in the last month.

Sure, he thought to himself bitterly. Good luck forgetting that your boss, who you see all day, every day, is your absolute wet dream. As if it hadn't been bad enough back when he had only had a low-key... well, at least a controlled hopeless crush.

With Tasha already lifting up her skirt in front of him, though, Raoul decided to swallow his jealousy. However fucked up it was, it twisted his guts in an almost good way how at this point, Niko clearly took it for granted that she could use him as part of her sex games. He may not get to touch her, but at least for the past few weeks he'd had some connection to her erotic life, some function toward her pleasure. He'd been resentful of it the whole time, but losing it again would probably feel worse.

This would be the last sexual command he was likely to ever receive from his boss. It wasn't much, but it was too much to disregard.

Tasha turned back to look at him as he slid her panties down her legs until she could kick them off herself. Her breezy demeanor was totally incongruent to the momentous heaviness he was feeling. "Would you like my pussy or my ass?"

He froze, taken aback. "What? We don't even have-"

But Tasha waved a small flask at him, lipstick-sized, that she had apparently kept hidden on her body, although where on her body she carried enough fabric to hide anything at all was unclear to Raoul.

"I thought we might want to do something special today," she said over her shoulder. "You don't have to, of course, but... I'd like it. And I don't think you'd be sorry; I've been told I have a fantastic ass." She winked and playfully slapped her butt with one hand, then pulled that cheek aside to reveal her asshole.

The undeniable arousal he felt at that sight - damn her and how she could still do that to him when he'd thought he knew all her tricks by now - did little to ease his apprehension. The last time anyone had gotten fucked in the ass between the two of them, it had been him - with their boss's strap-on, in their boss's office, with him having something of a breakdown. Fucking Tasha at all felt weird after letting her see him like that, much less in a way that seemed so... dominant.

But it would feel good nonetheless, he told himself. He would focus on that, and maybe a little... or a lot... on how Niko had ordered this. How he would be preparing Tasha for her.

And at least they didn't have to look each other in the eyes this way.

So, he accepted the lube and started dutifully probing Tasha's asshole. His other hand played with her pussy to ease any discomfort she might be feeling, but she didn't seem particularly uncomfortable, gasping and sighing at his touch. Her noises and the tight canal around his fingers began to work him up further in spite of himself, and when she started asking him to put it in, he was ready to roll on a condom.

She hadn't promised too much; her ass really was fantastic. From the moment he entered her, Raoul forgot about his apprehension, his other desires, everything that had lately been keeping him from her. He even forgot to regret that they hadn't done this sooner. He just let her tight hole suck him in, gasping each time he pulled out and her muscles clenched around his cock.

"Oh my god, Tasha," he panted. "Fuck!"

"Told you," she moaned back. "You feel great too."

They moved slowly, avoiding both pain and overstimulation. Raoul had his clean hand on her clit, trying to concentrate on rubbing her the right way despite the sweet hot pleasure in his dick. Over time, he found a rhythm that seemed to work for her, and dropped himself into it, focusing on nothing else. He was riding waves of pleasure, moving unhurriedly toward a close horizon.

That was when Niko opened the door that connected their two offices.

Both Raoul and Tasha stopped dead, staring in shock. No matter that she had ordered them to do this, and not for the first time - now that her actual eyes rested on them, they felt instinctive fear and shame.

"Go on," she said calmly.

This cannot be, Raoul thought dimly, his heart hammering noticeably. This isn't happening. I'm fantasizing.

Niko had never walked in on them before; she knew when they were doing it - being the one who orchestrated it - and she didn't need to use the exit through Raoul's office, being the only one with a key to her own office's front door. If she was here now, it wasn't on accident.

Raoul didn't think he could have moved on his own, fully overwhelmed by the situation. But his cock was still buried balls deep in Tasha's ass, so when she started moving on it, the amazing sensation successfully broke his stupor. Following the pleasure, his body returned to a slow thrusting rhythm, his eyes fixed on Niko in her navy blue suit as she strolled toward them.

She looked back at him, looked him over in a frank, appraising way, as if assessing his work, and he could feel her gaze like a physical thing. So many times he'd imagined her watching him as he screwed Tasha or simply stroked himself; this didn't feel real. It was like those fantasies, except terrifying.

Niko, ignoring her assistant's mortification with impossible nonchalance, picked up the resume that she'd had Raoul write for Tasha. He had laid it out on the desk, two pages of nicely formatted, carefully made up praise.

"'Tasha Graves has my strongest recommendation'," she read out loud. "'During her internship with us, she has been efficient, professional, organized, and a fantastic team member. She has shown her initiative and enthusiasm as much as her ability to carry out instructions with precision and intelligence.'"

As she skimmed the text, Niko reached down. Raoul heard the rasp of a zipper, some rustling of clothes, then she grabbed Tasha's head almost casually.

"Go slow," she said, in the same tone in which she would give out work instructions, and though Tasha's head obscured the view, the soft kissing noises that began to fill the room were obscene enough.

Raoul stared like a madman at the back of Tasha's head, then at Niko's face, at his own cock disappearing in Tasha. It was too much; he had to close his eyes, his face scrunched up in something like agony.

Without his consent, his body had doubled the pace of his thrusts, pounding into Tasha with little restraint. The intern didn't complain, though; she groaned happily and thrust back. Apparently she also sped up with him, because Niko interrupted her reading.

"Keep it slow, slut," she said, without looking over. "Raoul, stop and slap her once so she remembers. Not too hard."

Raoul did so without hesitation, then stared at his own palm when it stung from the unfamiliar impact. Tasha made an unhappy noise but didn't protest.

"That's better," Niko commented after a moment. "You can fuck her again. But slowly so she can keep pace. Yes, that's good."

Raoul wasn't sure if he was about to scream, faint, or come. Tasha's incredible ass massaging his cock had been overwhelming on its own; but now Niko was here, watching... he was watching her get eaten out... she was kind of even giving him orders, praising him... god, he wanted more of that, wanted so badly to do whatever she wanted. He wished with all his being that it were him on the desk, licking her clit as slowly as he now knew - and would never forget - that she liked it.

His body kept trying to speed up, unable to bear this tension, needing release; but he couldn't come, not in front of Niko, not like this or so fast. With all his willpower he slowed himself down, trying not to go over the edge. It wasn't an option. He had to impress Niko... do as she told him... slowly...

"'She consistently exceeded expectations placed in her,'" Niko read with a chuckle. She looked up, a smile on her face, but when she caught Raoul's gaze, it disappeared at once.

He didn't know what she was seeing that made her look so stunned. All he knew was that he couldn't look away from her. Even though his face was burning, even though the tight, paradisical warmth enveloping his cock felt so perverted when she looked at him. She was seeing him, with no pretense, and though the ground might swallow him in a moment, until then he would look at her.

"Faster," she commanded, and his body obeyed and suddenly he had no choice but to start groaning, while her grey eyes still stared back into his. He thought he saw something twitch in her face.

"You're going to make him come," she chided, as if that were a bad thing, and Tasha's fault. Her fingers rearranged themselves in Tasha's hair, probably gripping tighter. "Make sure I come first. Suck." But she wasn't looking at Tasha; she was still holding the intern's head down and looking right at Raoul.

It was impossible not to feel as if the command were for him, and just the way her lips formed that word made him ache. God he wanted to suck her clit, or her nipples, or her strap-on for all it mattered, god he wanted to make her come on his face... he was about to see her come, he realized dimly, and almost bent over from the pleasure as he drove his cock forward recklessly in response.

"Harder," Niko gasped, finally out of breath herself when Raoul hadn't breathed in what felt like minutes. "He's almost there." While she had been passive before, now he could see her tensing, grinding into Tasha's mouth, and control beginning to slip from her face.

They stared at each other, mindless of the body speared between them. To Raoul, Tasha no longer existed; she was only the tool Niko was using to milk his cock, make him come, and his mouth was open as he screamed silently, frozen with his cock buried to the hilt in Tasha's ass, wrecked by his orgasm while he watched Niko's eyelids flutter and her head fall back as she moaned and convulsed.

***

When they could both breathe again and pulled away from Tasha, Niko thanked the intern for an amazing job. The girl was sweaty and looked back and forth between them desperately, as if fearing that this was it.

"Don't fret," Niko said, "I won't let you go so easily. Get us some coffee and give us a moment, though."

When Tasha had dressed and gone, they sat down at Raoul's desk, where they never sat, her on the client side. Raoul could still hear the blood in his ears. He wanted to make a joke, ease the tension, but his mind was empty.

"I'm sorry if this was too much," Niko said. He brushed it off reflexively. Had it been too much? Yes, several times over, by any standard. But it also hadn't nearly been enough. Even sitting here now, as embarrassed as he felt, he was close to her in a way he'd never been able to before. And even physically drained as he was, he craved more of that.

"You know you're an incredible assistant," she continued. "You really are all those things it says in that resume. I don't know what I'd do without you. I would never want to disturb you or lose you as an employee."

"You won't," he said, somewhat subdued joy and pride filling his chest. He usually lived to hear such things from her, but right now it seemed somewhat less potent. "It's okay. I really enjoy working for you."

She smiled. "Thank you. I enjoy it too. So I want you to know that your place here is yours for as long as you want it. Independently of your answer."

He looked up, confused. Had he missed something?

Her gaze was calm again, straightforward as usual. "I was thinking of... expanding your duties somewhat, now that Tasha is leaving." She used just enough emphasis and an elegant nod toward the desk they'd all just occupied to carry across her point without question. "If you're interested, we could go out to dinner tonight and discuss details."

Raoul stared, trying to make sense of her words. Was she really... was she saying..?

"There is no pressure," she said smoothly. "You can say no, and you can think about it however long you want. I promise there won't be any consequences, and I'll never bring it up again. I respect you a lot, and I don't want to make you uncomfortable. Sorry if I have."

I'll never bring it up again. He shook his head impatiently, stumbling, somehow afraid this conversation would turn out to be a delusion if he didn't act immediately. "No. No, I want to. I would love to. Where should I make the reservation?"

Niko smiled at him with genuine joy. "None of the usual places. We'll eat takeout at the beach, I think, just far enough away from curious ears. You can go home now; meet me back here at eight. And bring me a cloak if you've got one to spare; I wasn't planning to go out tonight."

With that, she retreated to her office, leaving behind a shaking Raoul who could not believe what had just happened.