International Sissies Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of her knickers beneath her tunic had stiffened my knob and I limped towards a vacant seat at a table and fantasised that the Italian/Romanian/Hungarian beauty who had felt my turn-ups told me in a broken foreign accent that she loved to sit on the hard cocks of men that liked wearing women's knickers, particularly if they were a deep pink colour with a silly embroidered slogan.

Some tables in front of me I saw Woudje raise a hand to wave at me before immediately she returned to speak to the chuckling women opposite her. I wondered if everybody knew for sure I was wearing women's knickers.

Whilst I ate my lunch I thought about the stinky red knickers I had recently nicked from Woudje's room and that treacle in the gusset and I stopped worrying about what the women knew, for to be able to taste Woudje's angelic twat whenever I wanted to just made it all bearable and worthwhile.

***

Talk about having your collar felt. A God-given gift a turn-up can be or was in that lunch queue. The number of attractive female staff that had to fish tokens from them was a great way to exchange a few words with many sexy women who were actually well above my station. I was an immigrant worker and they were professional workers of many extractions.

I often enjoyed the bonus of catching sight of a bit of VPL on several occasions. I was particularly gratified when I was able to make out some detail of the woman's knickers, a pattern, a motif, a colour. One dark-skinned woman did it all to me when I saw through her tunic that her bikini knickers were white but decorated with crimson red love hearts.

Perry, a lovely young Greek woman that worked in the kitchen with the chefs was the delight I turned to identify one day in the queue, she was so pretty with her little bob of henna coloured hair above her slim little body dressed in her green kitchen overall.

'Oops,' she said and looked like she had won the lottery and showed me the token she had just found in my turn-up.

It was great to break the ice with her having leched her several times as she leaned over the huge industrial boiling pots to polish their lids and stuck her prim little bum up in the air.

So what was to stop me from cheating and not getting into my sissified work-wear? Well, for one thing, I noticed that the back pockets of those supplied to me by Woudje had diagonal stitching which wasn't present in the standard issue. So I accepted my fate of wearing knickers for work, although I did veer off course a bit not always having the right coloured panties for that day of the week. Once, I just thought it Tuesday when it wasn't and another time I had forgotten to wash a pair and so substituted for another day's knickers. I didn't think Woudje would be the wiser.

One day when I returned home it was Woudje I saw standing in the kitchen and she said,

'I wondered if you wouldn't mind helping me with the window in my room, it's really fusty in there and I'm hosting a meeting for today's International Women's Day in there later. I've tried my hardest but I think someone tall like you will manage it, it just needs a good pull.'

'Shall we have a look,' I replied and Woudje began to follow me down the corridor. I couldn't believe it when she patted me on the backside and asked,

'Everything alright in there?'

She opened the door for me to enter the dark interior of her room and I felt numerous people wrestle me to the floor and I sensed the perfume of women and heard their terse expletives as they carried out their objective.

One small hand had found my mouth and pressed against it to suppress any noise I made while I felt two other pairs of hands remove my shoes and a farther two hands simultaneously dragged my work trousers down and from my feet. A hand pinched my nose tight and when I opened my mouth to gasp for air it was stuffed with some material that tasted of fanny.

'Have a juicy Monday, they're soaking,' said a voice which made me think that my mouth had been stuffed with a pair of freshly worn black panties.

Then I felt myself being raised from the floor and I was placed into a chair. I felt my wrists being bound.

'Couture Tuesday.'

'Royal Wednesday.'

I heard the cries of other women's voices and the noise of the curtains being drawn open and when my eyes adjusted to the bright daylight I saw that I was in a wheelchair and that my forearms were bound to it with panties. My right arm with pale blue panties and my left arm with a pair of canary yellow panties.

The dark-skinned woman who had given me the best eyeful of 'panty through tunic' sometime earlier in the canteen bent down between my legs allowing me to see that she was wearing red panties. She hoisted her white nurse's tunic and dragged her knickers down. When they were stretched between her knees I saw the slogan, 'Live for Thursday', written across them.

Soon she had wrestled them beyond her clogs and she began to introduce each of my feet in turn through the leg holes and worked them up to my calves, beyond my knees and aided by several other women who raised me from my seat pulled them into place over my sad shrunken cock and balls. Finally she pinged the elastic waistband back against my abdomen and I felt the cold damp of her vaginal discharge against my balls.

Several of the women in chorus in a jeering tone called out 'Live for Thursday', as they allowed me to drop back to the seat of the chair.

Perry stood above me, a pair of fuschia pink panties hooked over a single finger of her hand. Then she too knelt between my legs and gave me an ample view of her shaved pubis and flaps and bound my right leg to the wheelchair with her knickers and said,

'We wish you a Sweet Sunday.'

'Romantic Friday, oh how endearing,' said another tiny Asian woman I had seen sitting at the lunch table with Woudje as she fitted a pair of pale pink panties onto my scalp and said, 'He looks like he's ready for a swim.'

Stretched between a woman's hands and right up in front of my face I read the slogan, 'Viva la Saturday', embroidered across the front of a pair of blue knickers and when they were withdrawn I saw that the owner was the horny brunette sweetie, the first women to have felt my turn-ups and the penny dropped. All the women present in Woudje's room had previously recouped their lunch tokens from my trouser turn-up.

'Left leg, Inga and that's him done,' I heard Woudje's voice instruct as the brunette girl bent down and secured my left leg to the wheelchair with her still-warm scanties.

'Don't be sad even if you do look silly,' I heard Woudje say moving from behind the circle of women that now stood in front of me. She continued,

'It was Perry that caught you out. You didn't notice the tiny stitched colour marker in the turn-up of your sissy trousers, did you? They were colour matched to the shade of the stitched in sissy knickers. Perry found you were wearing Tuesday's knickers on a Thursday and I did warn you to follow my instructions to the letter now, didn't I?'

'Time to do your stuff, Gerda,' Woudje said and a bespectacled and smart grey-suited lady stood between my tethered legs and reached into the red panties and extracted my sad, frightened little member.

She pulled at it from the tip several times before she began to tear open a small foil packet.

I thought she was opening a johnny and was horrified when I discovered it was not a condom she had unpacked but a sterile lint swab which she began to use to wipe the side of my flaccid shaft.

'Not to worry, Victor,' said Woudje. 'Gerda is the registrar in the department for erectile dysfunction, a symptom from which you are presently clearly suffering. We're all aware that a man likes to show the women a good stiff and throbbing shaft, it's a male pride thing I believe. In your case though since you are wearing women's knickers I think we should consider it your little clitoris.'

Gerda pulsed a few drops of liquid through the fine needle of a small syringe and gently pushed it into the erectile tissue at the side of my shaft before depressing the plunger and emptying every last drop of the fluid within the chamber.

'Twenty milligrams that should keep him up like a horse for hours,' she said as she tugged my cock up and down for a little while.

Perry stepped up and from her handbag took several items of makeup and began to rouge my cheeks and make up my eyes. When she was satisfied with the result Woudje came and stood directly in front of me.

'I think you've been wondering about the missing 'fun day' knickers haven't you? I caught you glaring at that poster you know.'

She reached up under her pinafore dress and pulled down a pair of white panties and held them before my eyes allowing me to read that very slogan, then she turned them inside out and showed me the creamy yellow-tinted smudge covering the entire gusset.

'Karl ejaculated in my panties just before you arrived back at the flat. I hadn't let him ejaculate for days but he loves it when I pull my knickers open for him and let him put his sperms into them before I wear them again.'

'It's still rather early so we're taking you to join in the parade for International Women's day, it wouldn't be right to let a sissy like you miss such a spectacle that celebrates all things feminine.'

She looped the waistband of her slimy panties over each of my ears and pulled the front panel above my nose leaving me with the potent aroma of Karl's spunk and her aromatic pussy cream invading my nostrils.

'Don't worry, we'll just tell anyone that asks that you are a patient with a vulnerability to infection and just happen to have a sense of humour, 'fun day', indeed. Maybe that will make you think twice before stealing any more of my expensive knickers. But just in case I brought this remote vibrating gladiator sleeve that allows us to vibrate you remotely and by the look of you, you're up and ready for a fitting.'

It was true, the stuff Gerda had injected into my cock had done its trick and my shaft was now well clear of the waistband of the red panties which did little more than contain my aching testicles. Woudje arranged one ring of the device around the base of my shaft and balls and the second ring below my glans and said to Perry who held the remote,

'Give him a good strong vibe, let's make sure it's working properly.'

It was indeed as I felt my entire tackle vibrate with its delightful sensations.

Finally, two of the assembled women came forward with white hospital blankets and arranged one as a shawl to shroud my head and used two more to cover my chest and legs.

'All set to ejaculate, Vic, then off we go,' Woudje announced.

I was wheeled from the flat and immediately found myself among women making their way to the major road alongside the canal that surrounded the inner city where the throng would circulate. It was fearsome to think that below the blankets my shaft was sticking up like a flag pole in a pair of skimpy red panties with a silly slogan written across them.

It was forever in my mind that the women might at any moment humiliate me by removing the covers. Every once in a while I felt the vibing sensations of stimulating cock titillation as the women took it in turns to give my cock and balls a vibe.

I overheard Perry question Woudje,

'Do you think we can make him shoot his sperms in his pretty knickers with that vibration toy?'

'Well, it always works for Karl, he sometimes puts up resistance for an hour or more but eventually, it's just too much for him.'

'When shall we make him ejaculate then Woudje, do you have a plan? Just to think of him surrounded by all these women and sooner or later he'll shoot his sperms all over himself, serves him right for being a pervert with your panties. Justice is a women's day theme, isn't it?'

'Quite right Perry. I think we can just play it by ear, that's what the English say, well play it by cock,' said Woudje and the two women giggled as the remote device was slipped into Perry's hand by another one of the accompanying women.

From the distance, a group of air hostesses were walking towards us and just when their group divided to walk around us, Perry bent down to speak into my ear.

'It's a great vibe isn't it?'

At the same moment, she vibed my cock and balls with a maximum pulse causing me to look downward to hide my facial contortion as the hostesses went passing by. All the women that accompanied me got the joke and broke into laughter leaving more than one holding their stomachs.

The sensation had caused my cock to create a tent into the fabric of the blanket covering me, I felt so embarrassed but there was nothing I could do to alleviate my humiliating predicament.

Gerda said to me,

'I bet you wish you'd brought your handbag now don't you sissy-boy? You could have used it to cover yourself up a bit, hide that big penis sticking out of your sexy red knickers. Well, I'm sure I can speak for us all when we say that we're certainly having a fun day.'

We walked in the parade for an hour until Woudje called us all to stop outside a cafe. Opposite there was a ladies lingerie shop with scantily clad manikins in the window dressed in expensive matching bras and panties. A group of women protesters had gathered outside and were calling for the closure of the shop suggesting that it encouraged women to be seen as sexual objects.

'Let's put him up by the window display while we have a beer, we can give him a good buzz and enjoy the spectacle from here, not so much Victoria's Secret but certainly something that Victor would like to keep to himself,' Woudje said and her suggestion was met with great enthusiasm by the other seven women.

Taking their beers outside on the terrace my accompaniment took it in turns to buzz my tackle while I hid my ecstatic grimacing from the crowds of women as I stared acutely down toward the shifting lump still sticking up under the blanket, desperately trying to tense my muscles and stop my fucking shaft from bobbing about like a manic glove puppet.

When I did look up to offer a face pleading for mercy I was met by the sight of several naked fannies which the women were doing their utmost to display to me. It was like they were demonstrating to the protesters that they were not tainted by the need to wear scanty lingerie that sexually objectified them.

There was no way that I could control the movement below the blanket and I realised that the only way out was to let go and shoot my mess all over myself, finally my throbbing cock and swollen balls would find peace and settle down behind my hospital coverings.

Several of the protesters looked towards me with some concern, clearly, I was invalidated by some health issue and the swooning of my neck and shoulders was obvious to all around. I felt my balls heave and my mess began to ooze out of my cock eye pulsing all over my abdomen for what seemed an eternity before I was able to compose myself despite the discomfort of wearing a pair of totally sodden naughty red knickers.

Even the girls showed me some mercy, they could have given me post-orgasmic pulses that would have been totally unbearable as is post-orgasmic stimulation of the genitals of a man.

I sat there and recovered from my ordeal and watched as one by one Woudje's colleagues peeled away leaving her alone. Woudje finally drained her glass and came over to me.

'Time to go home then, Vic,' she said.

Woudje began to wheel me back in the direction of the student flat without saying a word until we were some few hundred metres from home when Woudje said to me,

'You do realise that was the sexiest spectacle I've ever seen, my vagina is dripping wet.'

When I grunted in response she reached inside the fun day knickers enclosing my mouth and nose and pulled the black panties from the back of my mouth.

'Do you like to fuck women gently or do you like to be rough about it?'

I was really taken aback by her forthrightness and replied,

'Whatever, I like to please a woman, I'll do just what they like.'

'Ooh,' said Woudje in the wondrous way she often responded. 'Will you fuck me really rough when we get back? Karl is so dull and boring and always so gentle and I haven't had any other penis in me ever, I'm desperate to try something new. You call it a cock don't you, will you stick that big fat cock up, I think you say pussy, will you stick it up my dripping pussy and fuck me rough and punish me for what I did to you today. I would love it if you would. Karl won't be back for hours. I really want you to shoot your sperms deep inside me.'

And so it was that by the time we made it back to my room my cock was standing upright again and Woudje removed my hospital coverings and the toy from my tackle and hiked her tunic up around her hips. She sat down facing me in the wheelchair and with her legs arranged apart over the chair arms she impaled her loving flaxen minged fanny on my fat shaft.

Sometime later she removed the panty tetherings and the fun day panties from my face and led me to the bed. I pushed her down violently and dragged her thighs over my shoulders and ripped the poppers of her tunic open and caught the first sight of her glistening pussy lips. She had trimmed her pubic bush into a landing strip and I forced my tongue into her cunt and started to nibble and suck at her paired engorged labia.

She was soon thrashing her arms against the bed and squealing and after some time forced my head from her fanny and said,

'You like my little woutje then do you?'

My confusion led her to say,

'You don't get it do you? Woud means nothing to you does it? It's the Dutch word for a wood or forest and the je ending signifies a diminutive. So do you like my little forest? It's a name Karl came up with, he does have a sense of humour even if he is a boring fuck with a tiny cock. I want your big fat thing to fill me up. My real name is Annejitske by the way, what a dreadful dull name.'

'I want to crawl in your undergrowth you horny angel,' I muttered and I arranged her arse up and slid my cock into her doggy style. Now it was my turn to gag her with a pair of knickers as my rough powerful thrusting caused her to begin to bleat. I fucked her fucking stupid for an age, my shaft still solid from the chemicals injected in my erectile tissue until she arched her back and whimpered in orgasmic bliss causing her to violently eject the knickers from her mouth.

Finally, I forced her onto her knees and stuck my shaft between her lovely succulent lips and to the back of her throat and let her suck and tongue me until I couldn't hold my load any longer. I held her by that long flaxen plait and forced her to swallow every last drop of my filthy mess while telling her what a fucking filthy whore she was.

When all was done and she had finished cleaning herself and my shaft with her tongue she said,

'Ooh, that was nice, you know what happens when you steal my laundry don't you, well don't do it again. I'm going to put a pair of my filthy knickers in your room whenever Karl will be out with his mates for the night. I want you to promise me to sniff and lick them and make your cock big and hard because I'll be coming to visit you for another good rough fucking and a mouthful of your hot sperms.'

She re-arranged her tunic, kissed me and left me surrounded by a pile of stinky workday knickers.

12