Interning at PRIC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best technicians would actually stimulate the clitoris of the sow, which unlike humans is situated inside the vagina itself.

Then they used an ordinary wide-tip syringe to deposit the semen. The problem with this approach is that typically more semen than is required is used as it is difficult to control the application. And because it quickly warms up in the syringe it degrades, so that by the time the last sow in a line is impregnated the quality is reduced. But the biggest problem is the wastage, since semen is expensive.

The whole procedure takes about a minute per sow.

Finally it was time for the actual trial. Stephen fetched a new batch of semen from the fridge and filled the reservoirs on our devices. He then took one of them and proceeded to go through the usual steps but replacing the syringe with our inseminator.

Everything looked to be working as intended.

Stephen asked if I wanted to try. I'm pretty sure he was expecting me to decline, but it didn't look that hard, so I said I would give it a go.

Stephen handed me the second device and I went through the same motions that Stephen had done.

I climbed onto a sow and bounced on her rump.

"Be rougher with the bounce, the boars don't hold back," Stephen said.

I dutifully bounced harder and damn if I didn't feel the sow buck up to meet me.

I used my (gloved) fingers to rub and open the vagina before inserting the device and using the trigger to dispense a controlled amount of semen.

By the end of the line, I was getting much better at it. Although whether I had the expert touch wouldn't be known for a few weeks when the conception rates would be measured.

I had clearly earned Stephen's respect by having a go. He was effusive in his praise, saying "I'm certain they'll all be big litters!"

Afterwards we went to staff cafe and continued to discuss the trial.

"The controlled dispensing is good, but the insertion is not any easier than the syringe," Stephen said.

"What if we gave the device a larger, softer, more rounded head, you know like a real penis," he continued.

I'm sure I was blushing again despite being used to PRIC speak now.

"That should make it easier to insert," I agreed.

"In fact, if you curved the barrel slightly the head part would provide extra stimulation to the sow before the semen release."

I could easily visualize what he was suggesting.

It was back to the lab to report to Jim on the trial.

By the following Wednesday the changes were complete. We had found some appropriate latex to make a bigger head and printed off longer curved barrels.

During the week I had become increasingly fixated on Jim and I was already primed for something to happen. I was at the peak of my cycle which always makes me horny.

I thought about hiding the supply of S3 to precipitate a repeat of our previous episode. But there was nowhere sensible outside the fridge where I could put it.

In the end it proved unnecessary and I thought of a much better idea.

After drinks we were once again alone in the lab. We loaded the modified inseminators with S3 and ran a few tests on the synthetic vagina.

Then I put my plan into action.

"You know Jim, these tests are all very well, but we can't tell if the stimulatory aspects are working."

"Well, I don't know how we can test that, other than waiting for conception rates to be reported."

"Oh, there is a way," I smirked.

"Huh?"

"Test it on me, and I can report if it is stimulating."

"Seriously? You want to try it on yourself?" Jim asked.

"Well actually, I want you to test it one me."

To emphasize the point, I slid up onto the lab bench pulling up my skirt at the same time to reveal that I wasn't wearing underwear.

Jim approached me until he was standing between my legs. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the bench, "Well if we are going to do this thing, then at least let us go somewhere more comfortable."

He proceeded to carry me to the adjacent meeting room--the same room where I had my interview--which had the advantage of carpet and a couch. I had my legs wrapped around him and we were chest to chest. One hand still clasped the inseminator. As we walked my labia was rubbing against Jim and the bulge I could feel rising there. Although it was a short distance, my juices were already flowing by the time we reached the meeting room.

Jim said, "We need to treat this seriously; you need to simulate the sow. So on you hands and knees please."

I was quick to obey, arranging myself like that on the couch.

"Not up there, on the floor."

I moved to the floor, thankful for the carpet.

Jim proceeded to lift my skirt up onto my back so that my bare bottom was exposed. Then damn if didn't straddle me and playfully bounce up and down a couple of times just like Stephen and I had done on the real sows. I couldn't help laughing.

Jim reached over to the couch and retrieved the inseminator from where I had dropped it.

He kept up a commentary, "The device has been loaded with S3 and will now be inserted into the sow's vagina."

Almost straight away I felt the head of the inseminator pressing against my folds. I was already so aroused that the head easily slid into me. Jim moved it around more than was strictly necessary, but I can confirm that the curved barrel was certainly pressing all the right places.

"There are definite signs that the sow is suitably aroused."

These signs were no doubt the fact that I was pushing back onto the device trying to get him to move it more vigorously.

"Triggering the release of a S3 dose now."

I heard the click of the trigger, but could not detect the S3 entering my vagina.

"Releasing a second dose for good measure." Click. Click. Click.

Three in succession was a much bigger amount and that was noticeable shooting up inside me.

"That concludes the first part of the experiment. We will now move on to the control study."

Suddenly there was something a lot more substantial pushing at the folds of my pussy.

"The sow seems quite receptive to the boar."

Jim's penis pushed its way inside, stretching me wider. The S3 no doubt providing some extra lubrication. I was still on my hands and knees and Jim had entered me from behind. After he had buried himself all the way in, he started to pull out again. He kept a slow methodical pace of in and out that had be begging for more.

I urged him to take me like a real boar.

Jim responded by leaning more of his weight onto my back and reaching around to fondle me breasts while maintaining his slow strokes. He said, "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Take me now."

He immediately upped the pace. His hands clamped down on my breasts to give himself more leverage. He started really hammering into me. It was exhilarating even if his tight grip on my breasts was painful. Each time he went deep his groin would mash into my clit taking me ever closer to orgasm.

Jim started to moan. Well I thought it was Jim until I realized it was actually me, baying like a sow. His cock was touching all the right place inside me.

His hands clamped down harder making me wince in pain, so hard I though they would pop. This time a moan did escape from him as he found his release inside me. He followed his release with a couple of additional thrusts to help his sperm on the way to its destination.

I was very close myself.

Jim loosened his hands moving one to a nipple and the other to my swollen clit. Leaving his spent cock inside, he repeatedly pinched my nipple and clit in unison setting off my own fireworks show. I came very hard with my vaginal muscles throbbing and pulsing trying to milk his cock for all it could provide.

Later we made love again, front to front on the couch. Afterwards we talked about the future. It was pipe dreams of course. My internship was coming to an end and this would be the last time we could be together like this.

The results of the study were dutifully written up and submitted for publication in _Animal Reproduction Science_. Look for it to appear soon, just don't inquire too deeply about the basis of the paragraph on sow arousal of the inseminator versus the real thing. I can also report that (thankfully!) the test sow failed to conceive, a piece of information that did not make the paper.

L.

12