Internude Ch. 02: Between Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reapplying the nipple clamps I returned to my retreat to watch. I expected her to pull the clamps off again and remove the plug, to the delight and horror of those watching from the path, but instead she merely pulled up her jeans and collapsed to her knees as if in defeat, and surrender.

With time stopped, I stood in front of her, my cock in my hand. I wondered whether she was praying or simply trying to catch her breath. Her mouth was open and positioned perfectly. Amy had been the first to suck my cock, but Keira would be the first to swallow my cum.

There, out in the open, watched by many but seen by none, I fucked Keira's mouth, my fingers rifling through and tugging at her strawberry blonde hair. It was easy even to penetrate her tight throat. There was no gag reflex, no need to breathe, just a perfect acceptance of my masterful cock.

Though I tried to make it last, I was too aroused, too excited, and at last I pulled out so that I could watch my cum spurt between her lips, or onto her cheeks, or chin. Despite it being my third orgasm of the day, I'd produced a satisfying quantity of cum, and I took several photos from different angles.

I could hardly believe my luck. The girl of my dreams was on her knees, her ass plugged, her nipples clamped, and her face wet with my cum.

Hiding again, I restarted time. Keira struggled to her feet. "What the fuck do you want from me?" she screamed. Of course I didn't answer.

To my utter astonishment, and indeed that of several other fascinated watchers, Keira pulled off her T-shirt, fully exposing her beautiful breasts, complete with nipple clamps and chain; and stripped out of her jeans, the glass buttplug glinting in the sunlight. "Is this what you want?" she yelled. "Then take it!"

She bent over with her legs parted, and for the longest moment I myself was frozen with indecision. Though I'd had every intention of fucking her, and soon, not once had I imagined she would offer herself like this, a willing victim of an unknown lover. And I had only just come!

I stopped time, kicking myself for my hesitation. Whether she was sincere or not, I would accept her offer. I sauntered over to her, stripping as I did, until I knelt naked behind her to admire the offered sweetness - and to my delight she was very obviously wet, unquestionably aroused by my cruel manipulation of her.

And I was quickly hard again. All hesitation gone, I stood and carefully eased my virgin cock into the soft, firm grip of her warm centre. It was everything I had dreamed it would be. Perhaps it was a good thing I had come three times already - once on her breasts, once in her mouth, and once in an artificial pussy while I tongue-fucked a stranger's ass - for otherwise I would not have lasted long. As it was, I enjoyed my impossible deflowering.

Keira made a man of me, feeling nothing as I fucked, sometimes vigorously, sometimes deep and slow. I had all the time in the world. I could fuck for hours if I wished - not that hours meant anything.

This wasn't how I'd planned to take her, but I didn't care. Maybe I'd still do all the things I'd planned, or maybe there were just too many other beautiful women in the world for me to kiss; with tight, forbidden asses to taste; with huge breasts to slide my cock between; nipples to suck on; clits to lick; pussies to fill with my fertile cum. Maybe, like my uncle, I'd keep their knickers as souvenirs, as a fragrant remembrance of their unknowing surrender to me.

But for the moment there was only Keira, and the perfect pussy she had offered to me. I roared with victory as I drove myself at last to an orgasm more intense than any I had ever experienced, and gloried in the sensation of my cock pulsing within the firm grip of her vagina, my cum bursting out into her, filling her womb with my seed.

It was with great reluctance that I withdrew at last. I was quite exhausted, as much from too much sex as too much extra time. For Keira it was not even lunchtime, for me it was late afternoon. Time-stopper's jet lag.

I dressed again and took a shot of Keira's freshly fucked pussy, pearls of cum nestling within glistening lips. Glass dildo stretching wide the tight ring of her ass. "Thank you, Keira," I said, caressing her tender rear affectionately. "You will always be my first."

Taking her clothes with me, I hid one last time from her, and watched in admiration as she discarded clamps and buttplug, and strode off with her head held high. Bare, beautiful and magnificent.

12