Interracial Femdom Down South

Story Info
Meredith, Allison and Karen peg Tyrone, Jethro and Ahmed.
2.3k words
2.65
1.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night falls over the City of Atlanta, Georgia. It is early summer in the best city of the South, and things are heating up. The AQOSP or Atlanta Queen of Spades Club is having a special event. The club is made up of white women who are exclusively into black men. Yes, much to southern white men and black women's chagrin, a lot of black men and southern white women are into each other. This club isn't just into the boring old BBC-for-white-slut bullshit. Not by a long shot. In order to prevent boredom, they are trying new things.

The Atlanta Queen of Spades Club has recently incorporated elements of BDSM and Kink into its activities and it's really spicing things up. White chicks sucking black dick and riding black dick is quite common. It has gotten so common that the BBC black guys are a staple of the interracial sex genre. What is more rare is White Femdom for black men. That's right, white women dominating black men in the bedroom instead of being submissive sluts that crave BBC. Talk about a change of pace. This is a recording of what happened at the White Pines Mansion, located on Grove Street in southern Atlanta. The club members went all out on this one...

"Now that's my kind of interracial orgy," Meredith Cosgrove said, smiling. The chubby, blonde-haired and green-eyed white chick gripped Tyrone Hoss hips and thrust her dildo up his ass. A real estate agent by day, Meredith is an amateur dominatrix and BBC chaser by night. Corrections officer and slut chaser Tyrone Hoss got more than he bargained for. The big and tall, dark-skinned and dreadlocked Jamaican American man groaned as the chunky white momma fucked his ass with her phallic toy.

Face down and ass up, Tyrone moaned as Meredith worked her dildo into the depths of his asshole. Meredith laughed as she plunged her dildo inside Tyrone's butt hole. Interracial sex isn't just white chicks getting fucked in every hole by BBC black men. There is much more to it than that. A lot of black men love getting fucked by white women but this is definitely non-traditional. Sometimes, change can be a good thing. Other times, change is a pain in the ass. Literally. Just ask Tyrone and his lady friend Meredith, folks.

"This is so freaky," Tyrone Hoss said, and the big Jamaican man felt his big black cock harden as Meredith pounded his ass with her dildo. Tyrone has fucked a lot of white women. In fact, he has fucked Meredith herself many times. The chubby blonde gal from Alpharetta, Georgia, is new to Atlanta and really addicted to black men. Last month, Tyrone fucked Meredith in every hole she's got. He put her on her back and fucked her mouth, pussy and asshole with his big black cock. Looks like it's payback time and Meredith is now stretching Tyrone's asshole with her dildo. What's a brother to do? Just relax and enjoy, of course.

"Hell yeah, you are going to be my bitch," said Allison Mackley. The petite, red-haired and green-eyed white chick winked at her best friend Meredith before focusing on her own sex partner. A schoolteacher by day, Allison is new to the world of kink but she is learning quickly. At the moment, civil engineer Ahmed Aden, a tall, skinny and dark-skinned Somali American Muslim man, knelt before Allison. Hmm, that is so nice and awesome. A black guy with a big black cock is submissive to a sexy white chick who happens to be dominant instead of just another weak, submissive slut that chases big black dicks. A nice change of pace.

Smiling, Allison grabbed Ahmed's big black dick and put it in a chastity device. That's right, the white woman has put the black man's big black dick in chastity. One seldom sees black dicks in chastity. Most white women like to put white dicks in chastity while riding and sucking black dicks. Allison is flipping the script and Ahmed is totally going to get it. The Somali man groaned as the chastity device ensnared his big black cock and big black balls. Allison put Ahmed on all fours and spread his ass cheeks. Without further ado, Allison lubricated Ahmed's asshole before stroking her strap-on dildo.

"Oh fuck," said Ahmed Aden, and the Somali stud winced as Allison smacked his butt before pushing her dildo into his asshole. As Allison gripped his hips and began fucking his ass, Ahmed looked at his pal Tyrone who was getting pegged by Meredith. The chubby blonde leaned into the Jamaican stud and fucked him hard. Hot damn, when white women decide to really fuck black men, they don't play. Most black women refuse to buy strap-on dildos and loathe the idea of fucking black men with them but white women don't have that problem. If White Femdom is what certain black men want, then white chicks got no problem getting with the program.

As Meredith and Allison fucked the hell out of Tyrone and Ahmed, another couple was doing their thing across the room. Karen Ambrose, a sixty-year-old former bank manager sat next to her lover, Jethro Etienne. Tall, muscular and dark-skinned, Jethro was born in Petionville, Republic of Haiti, and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. He works as a fitness trainer ever since he got an honorable discharge from the United States Marine Corps. Karen is around five-foot-eleven, chubby and pale-skinned, with large breasts, wide hips, thick legs and big round ass. Jethro and Karen watched the spectacle for a while before they got going with their own erotic activities.

"Let's do this," Karen Ambrose said, and Jethro nodded. The young Haitian man grinned as Karen knelt before him and began sucking his big black dick. Jethro has been an afficionado of the Atlanta Queen of Spades Club for a while. For a long time, Jethro was one of those boring BBC guys who likes to fuck white women while weak, limp-dick white guys watch. Well, thanks to the Atlanta Queen of Spades Club, Jethro has discovered the pleasures of White Femdom. Karen sucked Jethro's big black cock and massaged his big black balls until he was hard, and then when he came, she drank his seed. After that, the fun really began.

"That felt good," Jethro said, sighing happily. Karen looked at the younger black man and grinned wickedly. Just like that, Karen put Jethro's big black cock and big black balls in a transparent chastity device. That's right, chastity devices aren't just for white dicks. Big black dicks can fit in chastity devices too and Karen is the type of white woman to put them in there. Winking at Jethro, Karen pulled a dildo out of her bag and dipped it in lotion. Putting Jethro on his back, Karen inserted the dildo in his asshole. That's right, the chubby, mature white woman has put a black man's dick in chastity and inserted a dildo into his ass. Femdom applies to black men too.

"I am your dominant," Karen said to Jethro, and when he didn't acknowledge her statement, she slapped his face. Jethro blinked in surprise. Smiling, Karen slapped Jethro a few more times. Interracial slapping is seldom shown in porn and when it happens, it's a black dude slapping a white chick with his annoying big black dick or one of those annoying white guys who think they're dominant and enjoy slapping their female subs. Most of the time it's some white woman smacking a weak-looking white guy in a fetish dungeon. That is superbly boring. True dominant women go after strong men, not weak guys. Karen firmly believes in interracial slapping, where white female dominant types slap black men. Not weak black men but those invincible black guys with big black dicks. The ones who fuck white women in every hole. It's about time White Femdom gals went after those black guys with big black dicks. A much needed change is happening.

"Oh damn," said Jethro, for he felt humiliated by Karen, but his big black dick hardened in the chastity device, causing him to wince. Karen grinned and slapped Jethro some more. Interracial slapping is a much needed aspect of the interracial female domination game. Karen then then made Jethro lie flat on his back. The chubby mature white smile and then sat on her sub's face. Time for the mature white queen to show the black king what she is made of.

"Let me introduce you to interracial face sitting," Karen said to Jethro. The freaky mature white momma quickly made good on her promise. Jethro gasped as Karen smothered his face with her big white ass. That's right, a chubby, mature white woman is sitting on a black man's face after slapping him, ensnaring his big black dick in a chastity device and inserting a dildo up his ass. White Femdom is absolutely here for the black man. Can the black man handle it? Inhaling deeply, Karen farted, right on Jethro's face. That's right, this white dominatrix is pulling all the stops and the young black man is experiencing the other side of the whole interracial sex thing. How about that?

"You are my bitch," shouted Meredith as she happily worked Tyrone over with her strap-on dildo. Interracial pegging is the order of the day, folks. Black men who think white women are soft and sweet had better learn to recognize White Femdom when they encounter it. Meredith is showing Tyrone a thing or two. At some point, the chubby blonde gal flipped the Jamaican stud on his back and looked into his eyes while fucking his ass with her strap-on dildo. Meredith got so turned on that her pussy got wet and her nipples hardened. To really shine Tyrone on, Meredith slapped his face, squeezed his big black balls and taunted him while filling his ass with her dildo.

"This is wild," Tyrone said, totally loving it as Meredith showed him what she was made of. Everyone always thinks that white women who love black dick and frequently ride those same black dicks are weak and submissive. Meredith loves black dick but she isn't submissive. Just ask our man Tyrone here. The big and tall Jamaican man squealed like a bitch as the chubby blonde dominatrix went to town on him. After years of neglect, White Femdom is finally here for the black man. Isn't that nice? No group should ever be neglected. All must be provided for. It's simply good service.

"Say my name," Allison screamed as she fucked Ahmed's ass with her strap-on dildo. The tall Somali man moaned and groaned as the petite redhead pegged him real hard. After fucking Ahmed's ass for a while, Allison stopped for a breather. Ahmed sighed in relief. A little while later, Allison sat on Ahmed's face and the Somali stud dutifully ate her pussy. Allison moaned in pleasure, rubbing her tits together as she sat on Ahmed's face. The Somali stud licked Allison's pussy until she came. Good times, folks.

"Service me," Karen ordered Jethro as she removed the chastity device from the young Haitian man's cock. Jethro sighed in relief. Karen didn't pull the dildo out of his ass and just left it there. Sliding from Jethro's face to his crotch, Karen grabbed his big black dick and stroked him. Jethro was soon hard as a rock and Karen inserted his big black dick into her pussy. White Femdom ladies can and do get really horny. After slapping and pegging black men, some white female dominant types feel like riding their big black dicks. Without further ado, Karen began riding Jethro's big black dick.

"Yes ma'am," Jethro replied, and he looked at Karen, whose large breasts swayed this way and that as she rode him. Meanwhile, Allison was having some fun with Ahmed. Face down and ass up, Allison spread her pale ass cheeks for Ahmed, after removing his chastity device. Ahmed grinned then pushed his big Somali cock into Allison's asshole. Allison screamed and fingered her wet pussy as Ahmed's big black cock filled her butt hole. All that Femdom stuff made the petite redhead horny and she needed some dick. Ahmed is always ready to service his favorite white lady, whether she wants to peg him, tie him up, or ride his big black dick. Isn't that awesome?

"Whatever you want," Ahmed said as he grip[ped Allison's hips and worked his big black cock into her asshole. Ahmed winked at Jethro, who was fucking the hell out of Karen. Inspired by what she saw happening around her, Meredith switched things up. She stopped pegging Tyrone and removed the dildo from his ass. Grabbing some lotion, Meredith tossed it to Tyrone and then got on all fours. That's right, the chubby blonde chick is now offering her big white ass to the Jamaican stud after pegging him all night. Yup, when those Femdom ladies get horny, they know what they want and go for it.

"Fuck my ass," Meredith ordered Tyrone, who grinned. The Jamaican stud took the lotion and lubricated Meredith's asshole and then smeared some lotion on his big black dick. Gripping Meredith's wide hips, Tyrone pushed his big black cock into the chubby blonde woman's asshole. Meredith squealed in delight as Tyrone began fucking her. Tyrone smiled, loving the feel of Meredith's warm, tight asshole on his big black dick. As it turns out, the kind of blonde chick who enjoys pegging black men can also take huge black cocks up her ass like a champ. How cool is that? Tyrone butt-fucked Meredith until the freaky white momma tapped out. Equality means dishing it and taking it, and that's how it is done.

After this memorable night, the three couples became inseparable. Tyrone and Meredith, Allison and Ahmed, Karen and Jethro, are simply bonded. Unique experiences have contributed to their bonding. This is what makes the Atlanta Queen of Spades Club so unique. The local white ladies don't just love sucking and riding black dicks, they also enjoy strapping it on and pegging black men. The Atlanta Queen of Spades Club is simply the best. Interracial Femdom. Interracial pegging. Interracial Slapping. Interracial anal. It's all good. Folks, do you think this is the right club for you? It's worth inquiring, for real.