Eve Polastri Dominates Villanelle

Story Info
Eve Polastri slaps and straps Villanelle.
1.1k words
2.45
813
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I kind of have a Mommy Kink, is that okay?" Villanelle asked, and Eve Polastri smiled and nodded. The tall, curvy and sexy, delightfully mature Asian American intelligence agent looked at the athletic, curvy blonde-haired young woman standing before her. All of a sudden, a lot of things about Villanelle made sense. The world's deadliest female sociopath most definitely has Mommy Issues and if that's how Villanelle wants to play it, then Eve can definitely get with that.

"You are my naughty gal and I am your dominant mommy who will punish you and take care of you," Eve Polastri said with a dangerous smile. Villanelle looked at Eve, trying to gauge the sexy mature Asian woman's sincerity. For years now, they had been both enemies and lovers. Villanelle, international assassin and lesbian seductress, was ruthlessly chased by Eve Polastri, burgeoning bisexual former intelligence agent turned housewife. Is the world ready for women like them being together?

"Yes Mommy," Villanelle replied, and Eve grinned, and then kissed her. Taking Villanelle by the hand, Eve led her into the cute chalet. The two-bedroom cabin was located in the heart of Camargue, a woodland realm within France. In this spot, they had all the privacy that they required to explore their innermost desires. Eve sat on the bed as Villanelle stood before her. Even naked, the pretty-faced, large-breasted and big-bottomed young woman had a certain hard edge to her. Eve wanted Villanelle more than she wanted her next breath...

"I got some goodies for you," Eve said, and as Villanelle drew closer, Eve showed her what she brought. A bag containing adult diapers. Villanelle hesitated and that's when Eve slapped her hard across the face. Villanelle blinked in surprise. Eve is a dominant mommy and doesn't tolerate any disrespect or back talk. Nodding while rubbing her stinging cheek, Villanelle put on the adult diaper. The tall, tough female assassin stood before the dominant mature woman. Oh how the tables have most certainly turned.

"Thank you Mommy," Villanelle replied, and Eve smiled, then kissed her on the lips. The mature female dominant and the somewhat reluctant submissive young woman went to the bedroom where the fun really began. Eve had Villanelle lie down on her lap and took off her adult diaper. The dominant mommy admired the naughty adult daughter's shapely ass and proceeded to spank her. Villanelle winced as Eve smacked her thick round ass. Folks, for years and years, Villanelle got on Eve's last blasted nerve and Eve always wanted to dominate her. Well, this was just eons of repression getting purged.

"You're my naughty adult daughter and I must punish you, you're no longer an international assassin, and I am no longer an international spy, we are mommy and adult daughter," Eve declared. Villanelle felt a pleasant frisson run down her spine as Eve finally asserted her authority over her. Truth be told, Villanelle has a thing for dominant older women and has fantasizing about getting dominated by Eve many times. Villanelle's pussy got wetter and wetter as Eve continued to spank her shapely white ass.

"Fuck yeah, give it to me, my dominant mommy," Villanelle squealed. Emboldened, Eve laughed and continued to spank Villanelle's shapely thick white ass. The sexy mature Asian woman was having the time of her life as she spanked the rebellious and hard-headed young white woman. Everyone out there seems to think that Asian women are soft and sweet, but Eve Polastri definitely rejects those damn stereotypes. Eve is a dominant Asian gal and those who mess with her will incur her wrath, including feisty Russian broads like Oxana Astankova, also known as Villanelle.

"I have a lot in store for you, my naughty adult daughter," Eve said with a wicked grin. Oxana Astankova, better known as Villanelle, smiled and nodded. Just like that, the two women took a breather and then continued with their erotic games. Villanelle got on all fours, face down and ass up, and Eve grinned while taking a good look at that ass. Feeling naughty, Villanelle twerked her big white booty for Eve, and the mature Asian female dominant felt her own pussy twitch with excitement.

"You love this ass, my sexy Mommy," Villanelle said in a sweet voice. Eve grinned and came up behind Villanelle. She playfully smacked that big sexy ass and Villanelle pouted. Grasping Villanelle's ass cheeks with both hands, Eve sniffed her ass and then spread them cheeks. Villanelle gasped as Eve slid her tongue into her asshole and worked two fingers into her wet pussy. Time for the sexy Russian lesbian assassin to discover what Asian female domination is all about. Eve ate Villanelle's ass while fingering her pussy, causing the younger woman to moan and groan. Eve had Villanelle right where she wanted her and the wicked fun was just beginning.

"Mommy wants to play," Eve Polastri said to Oxana Astankova AKA Villanelle as she donned her shiny new ebony strap-on dildo. The phallic toy, modeled after the penis of African American porn star Lexington Steele, looked like it meant business. Villanelle shuddered with excitement and felt her pussy twitch with anticipation. Eve drew closer and Villanelle got on her knees. The sexy young white woman obediently puckered her lips and began sucking the mature Asian woman's strap-on dildo. Let the freaky fun begin.

"Fuck me Mommy," Villanelle said, and Eve laughed, and smacked her ass once more. Gripping Villanelle by the hips, Eve leaned into her and pushed the dildo into her pussy. villanelle groaned as Eve began fucking her, slamming the thick black dildo into her pussy. Eve felt her own mature Asian pussy get wetter and wetter as she completely dominated Villanelle by fucking her with wild abandon. This is age/gap lesbian sex and female on female domination done right. Naughty younger woman gets fucked and tamed by mature woman. Eve fucked Villanelle until the sexy Russian lesbian tapped out. Asian lesbian femdom is something else, folks.

After this memorable encounter, Eve Polastri and Villanelle became inseparable. The two women left behind the dangerous lives they led in the United Kingdom and Russia, choosing to spend the remainder of their time on Earth in the tranquil woods of Camargue, France. The life of a Russian female assassin and the existence of a British female spy catcher sound exciting but they don't often have happy endings. In this corner of the infinite Multiverse, Villanelle and Eve walked away from the spy game and chose happiness and peace over adventure and tragedy. They're happy together, folks. Gay men, bisexual men, lesbians, bisexual women and trans folks deserve happy endings too. Get used to it.