Hollywood Lesbian Femdom

Story Info
Arielle Scarcella straps and slaps Jess Fowler.
1.2k words
2.43
550
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica "Jess" Fowler, also known as JKiillem is a popular butch lesbian/masculine lesbian icon whose dance moves, social commentary and wildness have made her quite popular. JKiillem can often be seen alongside other modern day butch lesbian icons such as Amber, from Amber's Closet. The tall, light-skinned and dreadlocked, masculine young black American woman and the tall, pale-skinned and short-haired tomboy have become close friends. As Jess Fowler continues on her journey, she is exploring new things.

"Dominant femmes have no mercy," Jess Fowler said softly. Amber sat nearby, checking her cell phone. She'd been checking up on her pals and fellow lesbian celebrities Criss Jackson, the light-skinned tomboy who rocks at basketball, and Eazy E, the dark-skinned, chubby tomboy with the bandana. In the LGBT world as it is everywhere else, birds of a feather most certainly do flock together. Amber looked at Jess Fowler aka JKiillem as she contemplated what the masculine white lesbian just said.

"Stop being scared of them," Amber teased, and Jess Fowler scowled, doing the Resting Butch Face thing. A lot of masculine lesbians got the RBF on a timer, ready to activate it at a moment's notice. Amber wasn't fooled for a minute. Truth be told, Amber from Amber's Closet and Jess Fowler, aka JKiillem have been friends for many years. The two masculine young women know each other inside and out. Sometimes this makes their friendship easier to navigate, and other times it does complicate things.

"Fine," Jess Fowler said, and she then wished Amber a good day, then headed home. JKiillem took a shower, and took a moment to contemplate her life. Tall and slender yet fit, Jess Fowler has tiny, barely-there tits, and a body that is kind of masculine. Hell, if it weren't for Jess Fowler's vagina and elfin visage, most people would think she was a guy. That's what attracts a lot of femme lesbians to her and Jess Fowler wouldn't have it any other way. Masculine lesbians run the show when it comes to the world of women who love women. That's just the order of things.

Closing her eyes, Jess Fowler began rubbing her tiny yet erect nipples while sliding her hand between her muscular thighs. The smart-mouthed, proudly queer tomboy began fingering her pussy. Jess Fowler pleasured herself and thought about the one who got away. While JKiillem is wild and gets all the hot femmes, her alter ego Jess Fowler can admit to having hidden desires and insecurities. One of those insecurities involved Jess Fowler's attraction to the one femme who defies queer opinions and isn't scared to take on masculine women. The inimitable Arielle Scarcella.

"I don't care if you call yourself a tomboy, a butch lesbian or a masculine woman, I conquer all and take no prisoners," Arielle Scarcella said boldly. The dark-haired, curvy young Italian American woman looked defiantly at Jess Fowler. The dark-haired, pale-skinned and muscular tomboy glared at the curvy femme and the femme did not flinch. In spite of herself, Jess Fowler was impressed. Everywhere one goes, butch lesbians, queer tomboys are in charge and the feminine queer women are their obedient gal pals. Well, Arielle Scarcella doesn't play that game, and Jess Fowler aka JKiillem is...turned on.

"Dominant femme for submissive butches and submissive masculine women, eh?" Jess Fowler said, and Arielle Scarcella nodded and flashed that million dollar smile. The short, curvy Italian femme totally got in the pale-skinned butch white lesbian's face. Jess Fowler, a masculine woman through and true, felt her pussy twitch with excitement. What? When masculine women get excited, their pussies get wet too. Are you surprised? Get real, folks!

"Damn right, Jess Fowler, I will make you my bitch," Arielle Scarcella said with a smug grin. Jess Fowler smiled nervously as Arielle Scarcella grabbed her by the throat and pulled her out of the shower. The naked butch lesbian stood before the clothed femme lesbian. Arielle Scarcella shoved Jess Fowler against the bathroom wall. Jess Fowler smiled faintly as Arielle Scarcella gently caressed her face...before slapping the shit out of her. That's right, femme lesbian slaps butch lesbian. Now that's something different, alright!

"You bitch," Jess Fowler snapped, and Arielle Scarcella smiled the confident smile of a femme lesbian who knew she had a certain butch lesbian completely at her mercy. Arielle Scarcella raised her hand as if to slap Jess Fowler again and this time Jess Fowler caught her hand. Laughing, Arielle Scarcella thrust her other hand between Jess Fowler's muscular thighs. The slap had been a distraction. The femme lesbian had the butch lesbian by the pussy. Quite literally. How about that?

"Oh come on, JKiillem, you know you like it," Arielle Scarcella said, grinning. Before Jess Fowler could reply, Arielle Scarcella began fingering her pussy. the bossy femme lesbian held the masculine lesbian against the wall and fingered her pussy. Yeah, this stuff right here flipped the most sacred rules of the lesbian Multiverse upside down. Masculine women rule and feminine women obey, those are supposed to be the rules. Arielle Scarcella is hot and bossy, and Jess Fowler aka JKiillem absolutely loves that stuff. How about that?

"Fuck yeah, give it to me," Jess Fowler said, and the butch lesbian abandoned all pretense of masculine pride, bowing down to the dominant femme lesbian. Arielle Scarcella grinned and slapped Jess Fowler again. This time, Jess Fowler took it like that. Arielle Scarcella twisted her fingers inside Jess Fowler's pussy, causing the muscular tomboy to squeal in delight. Guess that answers the age-old question of whether masculine lesbians can squeal. When a bossy femme lesbian has her way, she can make even a stone butch lesbian sing the blues. How about that?

"I am going to strap you," Arielle Scarcella said, grinning. She pulled a strap-on dildo out of her purse. Jess Fowler got on all fours and twerked her small ass for Arielle Scarcella. The dominant femme grinned as she came up behind the submissive butch lesbian. Gripping Jess Fowler's narrow hips, Arielle Scarcella thrust the dildo into her. How about that? A feminine lesbian wears a strap-on dildo and fucks a masculine lesbian with it, and the sky isn't falling. Groaning, Jess Fowler relaxed and enjoyed as Arielle Scarcella fucked her masculine pussy with the dildo.

"Fuck me," Jess Fowler squealed as Arielle Scarcella fucked her silly. The sexy, dark-haired, bronze-skinned and curvaceous Italian femme bucked her hips, slamming the dildo into the tight pussy of a certain pale-skinned tomboy. Jess Fowler moaned and groaned as Arielle Scarcella's dildo filled her pussy. Typically, Jess Fowler is the one who wears the strap and fucks her pretty femme girlfriends. Arielle Scarcella is a dominant femme and she doesn't bow down to the supposed dominance represented by the masculine lesbian orthodoxy. Arielle Scarcella thus fucked Jess Fowler aka JKiillem until the butch lesbian slut finally tapped out...

"Oh snap," Jess Fowler said as she suddenly blinked out of her daydream/sexual fantasy. The tall, short-haired, pale-skinned and downright masculine white lesbian was all alone and naked in the shower. The lovely Arielle Scarcella, curvaceous Italian American lesbian celebrity and author was nowhere to be seen. Sighing, Jess Fowler dried herself up and then went to bed. Once there, the masculine white lesbian thrust a big black dildo into her pussy and closed her eyes. Thinking about Arielle Scarcella, Jess Fowler fucked herself into a screaming, squealing orgasm before going to sleep. Everyone's got fantasies, folks. Life happens.