Interracial Pegging Club: Biloxi

Story Info
Heidi strap-ons Chicago stud Malcolm in Biloxi.
1.6k words
2.41
3.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Heidi Conroy is a staunch conservative woman living in the City of Biloxi, Mississippi. As President of the local chapter of the Republican Women's Association or RWA, she proudly stands for what she believes in. Portraits of fine, patriotic American gentlemen like Thomas, Romney and McCain hang on her wall. Recently, Heidi has fallen on hard times which caused her to rent her basement to a college student named Malcolm Xavier, a newcomer to Biloxi by way of Chicago, Illinois. A proud African American liberal from the North and a middle-aged Southern woman living together, what could go wrong?

Heidi Conroy and her new tenant Malcolm Xavier appear to be very different on the surface, but as it turns out, they've got a lot in common. Heidi is good friends with Mademoiselle Genevieve, a feisty redhead living in the City of Dagmar, Ontario. The online BDSM community is awash with discussions of Mademoiselle Genevieve's exploits. The lady's blog happens to be a favorite of Heidi's for many reasons. Mademoiselle Genevieve is the founder of the Interracial Pegging Club, which puts Black men and White women in contact with each other for kinky, BDSM-related fun. The club truly lives up to its name.

When Heidi found out that Malcolm subscribes to Femdom magazines, she was thrilled. The six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed Mississippian gal told her new housemate all about her fondness for BDSM and her membership in the Interracial Pegging Club. One of those rare clubs that actually live up to their name. Malcolm was pleasantly surprised to hear that his ice queen of a landlady has a really kinky side. The two of them got together one evening and discussed their kinky interests and other sexual proclivities. That's how it all began...

"Are you ready for me?" Malcolm asked Heidi as he sat on the bed, stark naked. Heidi admired the tall, broad-shouldered and dark-skinned young African American man who sat on her bed. Malcolm reminded her of NBA player Rajon Rondo, only more muscular. For tonight's sexual experiments, Heidi brought her whole bag of tricks, which included a strap-on dildo, anal lubricant, handcuffs, whips, and latex gloves. Biloxi's bossiest blonde chick was ready to play...

Heidi stood two meters from Malcolm, wearing a Dixie bra and matching panties which suited her just fine. The tall blonde chick reminded Malcolm of porn star Joslyn Jane from the Black Patrol erotic movie series. Grinning wickedly, Heidi turned around and showed Malcolm what she was working with. Malcolm admired Heidi's thick White ass, which was swallowing her Dixie thong. Dammit, he wanted to fuck her right then and there. Southern White women need Black dick more than anybody else, and Malcolm is ready to show Heidi what he's working with. First, he's got to play her game. Let the games win...

"Malcolm, I wish you would stop squirming," Heidi said, and she sighed deeply as she tried to continue her task. Malcolm groaned and shifted on the bed as Heidi slowly but surely worked her small, sleek hand up his butt. Heidi smiled to herself as she watched her hand disappear inside Malcolm's ass. Hmm, why do Black men have such nice asses? Heidi is curious to find out. That's right, the forty-something White female Southerner is fisting the big Black man from the South Side of Chicago. As they're consenting adults with a kinky streak, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that...

"Dammit, it's big," Malcolm said through gritted teeth, and Heidi paused for a minute. Malcolm took a deep breath and then gave Heidi the okay to continue. Heidi added more lubricant to facilitate her hand's entry in Malcolm's ass. According to his social media profiles, Malcolm is bisexual, which doesn't bother Heidi in the least. Heidi likes extreme sex and men who swing both ways don't faze her one bit. She is a bit annoyed at Malcolm's lack of tolerance for butt play, though. What kind of a switch-hitter isn't good at taking it up the ass?

"Just relax," Heidi whispered to Malcolm as she resumed fisting him. The first time Heidi tried fisting was ages ago, during her halcyon days at Jackson State University. Heidi met a handsome mixed-race fellow named Antonio Gratto, the son of an Italian father and Jamaican mother. The tall, athletic and handsome brown-skinned Antonio was really freaky and convinced Heidi to let him fist her vagina. After that experience, Heidi has become hooked on fisting, both giving and receiving.

"Oh fuck, is it weird that it feels good?" Malcolm said, and Heidi grinned, and nodded. Judging from the way Malcolm's dick got super hard, Heidi could tell that he was actually enjoying himself. Grabbing Malcolm's long and thick, uncircumcised dick, Heidi began stroking him. Malcolm sighed deeply as Heidi pumped her hand up and down his shaft. The twin sensations of Heidi's hand up and down his dick while her other hand filled his ass drove Malcolm close to cloud nine.

"Alright now," Heidi said, and she slowly withdrew her small hand from Malcolm's ass. The young Black man's asshole was wide open and Heidi smiled as she admired her handiwork. Malcolm sighed in relief after Heidi's hand exited his butt hole. Grabbing Malcolm's ass, Heidi stuck her tongue into his butt hole. Malcolm winced in surprise as Heidi began eating his ass. The freaky blonde gal is wilder than he ever thought possible, that's for damned sure...

"Eat that ass," Malcolm said, as if Heidi needed any encouragement. The tall blonde woman grabbed the Black man's ass cheeks and ate his ass as if it were the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted. While eating Malcolm's ass, Heidi grabbed his dick and jacked him off. Malcolm groaned in pleasure, both from Heidi eating his ass and her jerking off his dick. When Malcolm came, Heidi stopped eating his ass long enough to receive his torrent of manly cum...right on her pretty face.

"Hmm, delicious," Heidi said, as she tasted Malcolm's sperm, seconds after he blew his load all over her face. Malcolm smiled almost shyly at Heidi, not believing the sheer wildness of that woman or the depths of her depravity. Heidi flashed Malcolm a feral grin, and then they switched things up. Malcolm lay flat on the bed, and Heidi proceeded to straddle his face. Heidi sat on Malcolm's face, smothering his dark visage with that thick White ass of hers. That's right, lots of southern White women got big butts and sometimes, they sit on Black men's faces. Grasping Heidi's thick ass cheeks with both hands, Malcolm buried his tongue in her pussy.

"Give me that ass," Malcolm managed to squeak out as Heidi rode his face. Malcolm wriggled his tongue inside Heidi's pussy, teasing her clit and driving her up the wall. After riding Malcolm's face for a while, Heidi was in the mood for more. Heidi got off of Malcolm's face and got on all fours. Malcolm grinned as Heidi twerked that big White ass of hers for him. As she grabbed a bottle of lotion and tossed it to him, he realized what she wanted...

"Come on, Malcolm, do your fucking job," Heidi said in that snarky, haughty voice of hers. Malcolm grinned and came up behind Heidi as he reached for a condom. Rubbing his hard dick, he admired her big ass before doing his thing. Heidi spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing her puckered asshole. Malcolm grinned and pressed his hard dick against her asshole. Without further ado, Malcolm pushed his big Black dick into Heidi's asshole. Time for this Southern broad to learn how Black men from the South Side of Chicago handle their business...

"Take that big Black dick, you country-fried bitch," Malcolm said as he thrust his dick into Heidi's butt hole. Heidi groaned sharply as Malcolm's dick invaded her butt hole. As a southern White woman raised in the old ways, Heidi was committing the ultimate sin by letting a Black dick enter her. And she loved every moment of it. As Malcolm's dick filled her asshole, Heidi moaned softly and began grinding against him.

"Hmm, that's right, fuck that country booty," Heidi moaned, and Malcolm laughed, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Heidi fingered her pussy as Malcolm's cock invaded her backdoor. The tall blonde gal was as wet as a puddle, and her lover was just getting started. As Malcolm dug his way up her ass with that tremendous dick of his, Heidi felt a tremor down below. Deep within her guts, something gave. Heidi grimaced as she farted, right on Malcolm's dick.

"Oh fuck," Malcolm exclaimed as he realized what Heidi did. Turning her head, Heidi flashed Malcolm an apologetic grin. Laughing merrily, Malcolm smacked Heidi's ample derriere and continued to dig into her butt hole. Reassured by her lover's reaction to that unfortunate fart episode, Heidi continued to grind against him. The two of them fucked like there was no tomorrow, until they lay, exhausted, on a bed reeking of their love juices. Sheer nasty fun was had by all...

"Hmm, scores one for Chicago," Heidi said as she rested her head against Malcolm's chest. Malcolm grinned and kissed Heidi's forehead. Lying in bed together, they were both aglow from all the wicked fun they just had. It can be fun playing with taboo, especially among lovers from such radically different backgrounds. At the end of the day, though, they are but a man and a woman enjoying one another, differences be damned. Is Heidi glad to have a certain Chicagoan stud under her roof and in her bed? The answer is a resounding yes! Southside Chicago studs are welcome in this redneck woman's home...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers